PDA

View Full Version : Chewy is still a LOSER!!!

PackerBlues
05-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Heard some comments from everyones favorite rapist Tight End and had to dig up the quotes from him.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/2009/05/mark_chmura_brett_favre_is_not.html

Sorry if anyone else already posted this, I just wanted to put my two cents worth in on this.

Favre ended his partying ways long before poor old Chewy got busted for raping a teen-age girl. Truth be told, I had heard from countless people long before that, that Chewy was nothing but an asshole anyway.
Poor old Chewy though, rather than blame himself for his own stupidity, he has been pissed at Favre for not coming to his rescue in the media. Yes, Chewy expected Favre to become involved in his rape case, and was pissed off that Favre wanted to keep his own name out of it.
To this day, Chewy has taken cheap shots at Favre whenever he can manage to get his stupidity heard by anyone in the media.

Hey Chewy, could you possibly become any more pathetic? :roll:

Pacopete4
05-04-2009, 10:34 AM
I wouldn't necessarily say they are cheap shots but more so just his own opinion of what he thinks Favre is going to do. Who's to say he is wrong? I'm not sure about the embarrassed part but the quote about turning 40 and not knowing if you can last 16 games a season might be dead on. Also the part that says there are a lot more people that don't go out like Elway and Bettis is dead on and maybe Favre is realizing that as well, Vikings or not. I think Favre's even said himself that nothing is guaranteed in the NFL. Other than that.. ya Chewy is a clown, who is mad at Favre for him getting away from a guy that was bringing him down in his life, but this assessment might not be so far off based.

bobblehead
05-04-2009, 12:05 PM
You 2 definitely didn't live in the green bay area when these 2 hung out together did you?

Ever hear the story about chewy dragging a belligerent favre out of a diner at 3am while BF cussed out a waitress and threw the bill and a 2 at her??

cpk1994
05-04-2009, 12:12 PM
You 2 definitely didn't live in the green bay area when these 2 hung out together did you?

Ever hear the story about chewy dragging a belligerent favre out of a diner at 3am while BF cussed out a waitress and threw the bill and a 2 at her??It seems that people have painted Chewy one way becuase of one moronic mistake. Favre was no saint when those two were on the team together. Not by a long shot.

Also, Chewy has every right, and it is only natural, to feel betrayed. He thought Favre was one of his best friends. Favre turned his back on Chewy when Chewy needed his friends and family the most. Chewy should not be continued to be raked over the coals for a mistake that happened 11 years ago, one that he was aquitted of any wrong doing.

Pacopete4
05-04-2009, 12:13 PM

Ever hear the story about chewy dragging a belligerent favre out of a diner at 3am while BF cussed out a waitress and threw the bill and a 2 at her??

I heard the story of them being kicked out of a strip club in Hayward, Wisconsin called Phipps Tavern. I think Frank Winter was with them as well.

sheepshead
05-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Plenty of stories of those guys banging waitresses in the back rooms of bars on Water Street in Milwaukee too.

ThunderDan
05-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Plenty of stories of those guys banging waitresses in the back rooms of bars on Water Street in Milwaukee too.

Saw that one live at a buddy's bachelor party in the early 90s.

rbaloha1
05-04-2009, 12:20 PM

Ever hear the story about chewy dragging a belligerent favre out of a diner at 3am while BF cussed out a waitress and threw the bill and a 2 at her??It seems that people have painted Chewy one way becuase of one moronic mistake. Favre was no saint when those two were on the team together. Not by a long shot.

Also, Chewy has every right, and it is only natural, to feel betrayed. He thought Favre was one of his best friends. Favre turned his back on Chewy when Chewy needed his friends and family the most. Chewy should not be continued to be raked over the coals for a mistake that happened 11 years ago, one that he was aquitted of any wrong doing.

Well said. BF is all about BF.

Pacopete4
05-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Ya weird how times have changed. If Favre had done this stuff in todays world, itd be posted everywhere on cell phone cameras, blogs, ect..

I'm really glad he cleaned himself up and got his life together because not everyone does..

cpk1994
05-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Heard some comments from everyones favorite rapist Tight End and had to dig up the quotes from him.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/2009/05/mark_chmura_brett_favre_is_not.html

Sorry if anyone else already posted this, I just wanted to put my two cents worth in on this.

Favre ended his partying ways long before poor old Chewy got busted for raping a teen-age girl. Truth be told, I had heard from countless people long before that, that Chewy was nothing but an asshole anyway.
Poor old Chewy though, rather than blame himself for his own stupidity, he has been pissed at Favre for not coming to his rescue in the media. Yes, Chewy expected Favre to become involved in his rape case, and was pissed off that Favre wanted to keep his own name out of it.
To this day, Chewy has taken cheap shots at Favre whenever he can manage to get his stupidity heard by anyone in the media.

Hey Chewy, could you possibly become any more pathetic? :roll:What cheapshots. Chmura simply gave his opinion. There are no cheap shots in that article. Ohj and by the way, in the timeframe you mention about CHewy, there were many stories that Favre was an asshole too. Enough that Deanna thought about divorce.

Pacopete4
05-04-2009, 12:22 PM

CPK, I'd have a really hard time being pals with a guy that did that. Maybe Favre knows the truth and Chewy is scum for messing around with a young girl? Sometimes when a line is crossed, there is no going back..

cpk1994
05-04-2009, 12:29 PM

CPK, I'd have a really hard time being pals with a guy that did that. Maybe Favre knows the truth and Chewy is scum for messing around with a young girl? Sometimes when a line is crossed, there is no going back..I wouldn''t. I believe in second chances. I would be there for my friend and give him the presumption of innocence.

At that time Favre shouldn't be casting judgement, considering all the crap he himself pulled.

rbaloha1
05-04-2009, 12:34 PM

CPK, I'd have a really hard time being pals with a guy that did that. Maybe Favre knows the truth and Chewy is scum for messing around with a young girl? Sometimes when a line is crossed, there is no going back..

The girl made-up the story in order to save face by not being casted as a slut. Chewy was found innocent.

With that said, Chewy never should have attended the party. Recall they called Leroy Butler, Frank Winters and BF --- all declined.

cpk1994
05-04-2009, 12:42 PM

The girl made-up the story in order to save face by not being casted as a slut. Chewy was found innocent.

With that said, Chewy never should have attended the party. Recall they called Leroy Butler, Frank Winters and BF --- all declined.Exactly. Kind of hard to believe in an accuser whoose testimony included "Mark Chmura is a sick fuck". Not only that, the DA was even shown to have strong armed a wintess. I still believe that was a weak case that was tried for political reasons as the DA was up for re-election that year. But lets not let facts get in the way of calling Chewy a loser.

MOBB DEEP
05-04-2009, 03:42 PM
favre IS notorious for his womanizing to us wisconsin natives

i think deanna was dumb for stayn with him; settling like sooooo many insecure women who dont value self enough (only God, not even lord #4, deserves the admiration and dedication that these mere humans get)

phooey to chewy tho: WHACK republican who wouldnt go to white house but rapes??!! not judging him but trippin on how he judged clinton...glass houses

cpk1994
05-04-2009, 03:43 PM
favre IS notorious for his womanizing to us wisconsin natives

i think deanna was dumb for stayn with him; settling like sooooo many insecure women who dont value self enough (only God, not even lord #4, deserves the admiration and dedication that these mere humans get)

phooey to chewy tho: WHACK republican who wouldnt go to white house but rapes??!!Take your political BS to F.Y.I. where it belongs.

EDIT: Oh and Chewy was found innocent of all charges. Chewy is about as much a rapist as your boy Favre is a drug abuser.

MOBB DEEP
05-04-2009, 03:45 PM
dang, i made one comment about chewy's politics now im being political??? dont think so

but bush IS worse than pol pot lol

Scott Campbell
05-04-2009, 03:45 PM

Though he avoided jail, there is still a world of difference between being found "innocent" and "not guilty".

MOBB DEEP
05-04-2009, 03:46 PM
OJ was "innocent" too in cali....

cpk1994
05-04-2009, 03:48 PM
dang, i made one comment about chewy's politics now im being political??? dont think so

but bush IS worse than pol pot lol YOu claim you aren't being political and then you use that hate speech. IWhat an ignorant hypocrite you are.

cpk1994
05-04-2009, 03:50 PM

Though he avoided jail, there is still a world of difference between being found "innocent" and "not guilty".Considering there was no evidence of a crime and the prosecution was using illegal tatics on its witnesses and an accuser who had motice to make up a story in order to save face, I'd say he was innocent.

Scott Campbell
05-04-2009, 04:06 PM

Though he avoided jail, there is still a world of difference between being found "innocent" and "not guilty".Considering there was no evidence of a crime and the prosecution was using illegal tatics on its witnesses and an accuser who had motice to make up a story in order to save face, I'd say he was innocent.

Ok, I'll take your word for it. The coverage out here wasn't all the complete. I thought he got off, vs. being totally exonerated.

cpk1994
05-04-2009, 04:37 PM

Ok, I'll take your word for it. The coverage out here wasn't all the complete. I thought he got off, vs. being totally exonerated. MJS did a very good job covering it and you could easily see that the case really shouldn't have been tried in the first place. I guarantee if it had been Joe Schmo on the street, that case never would have been tried in the first place.

Tony Oday
05-04-2009, 05:49 PM
I have no idea on the Water Street thing...but really that shouldn't be too far of a stretch. The Phipps thing is true though and a couple of other bars in the northland.

The reason this stuff didn't get reported in the case of the Pack was because of where it happened. Middle of north western WI...are you kidding? They would have had to kill someone, in front of 32 witnesses all Vikings fans, to actually get in trouble!

It was the whole crew that did it too. Hendo, Butler, Chewie, BF, Verba and others. Heard that one first hand from one of the players wives and also have a cabin up near there...and come on phipps has cheap beer! :)

I never understood the Chewie in the Hot Tub thing...It sounds like he got hammered and well "things" happened that were consentual however they were not legal...In the end he felt slighted and he was however at that time wasn't Favre trying to "grow up" as in less partying?

Pacopete4
05-04-2009, 06:46 PM
I have no idea on the Water Street thing...but really that shouldn't be too far of a stretch. The Phipps thing is true though and a couple of other bars in the northland.

The reason this stuff didn't get reported in the case of the Pack was because of where it happened. Middle of north western WI...are you kidding? They would have had to kill someone, in front of 32 witnesses all Vikings fans, to actually get in trouble!

It was the whole crew that did it too. Hendo, Butler, Chewie, BF, Verba and others. Heard that one first hand from one of the players wives and also have a cabin up near there...and come on phipps has cheap beer! :)

I never understood the Chewie in the Hot Tub thing...It sounds like he got hammered and well "things" happened that were consentual however they were not legal...In the end he felt slighted and he was however at that time wasn't Favre trying to "grow up" as in less partying?

Phipps is great if you love tits that don't even bounce and nipples that could poke an eye out! aha, but ya... great place when drunk!

digitaldean
05-04-2009, 07:11 PM

I used to bartend during Brett's serious drinking days with Chewy and the entourage. They came in more than once to the Appleton nightclub I moonlighted at.

There are plenty of stories about Brett, some funny, some pretty bizarre, some pretty vulgar.

I wouldn't let my daughter around Chewy, but he's been through enough. I'm not going to demonize either one, but they both had enough problems they created for themselves.

Chewy ended his stay in GB because of his escapade. The antics nearly cost Brett his family and his life.

Pacopete4
05-04-2009, 07:15 PM

I used to bartend during Brett's serious drinking days with Chewy and the entourage. They came in more than once to the Appleton nightclub I moonlighted at.

There are plenty of stories about Brett, some funny, some pretty bizarre, some pretty vulgar.

I wouldn't let my daughter around Chewy, but he's been through enough. I'm not going to demonize either one, but they both had enough problems they created for themselves.

Chewy ended his stay in GB because of his escapade. The antics nearly cost Brett his family and his life.

care to share any of the stories?

Gunakor
05-04-2009, 07:18 PM

The funny ones are okay. The bizzare and vulgar ones I wouldn't want to be broadcast to everyone if I were the one the story was about, so out of respect, I wouldn't share any of those.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-04-2009, 07:35 PM

I hadn't heard that one, but plenty of others.

Brett, chewy, and bag o' donuts hung out all the time...and they were assholes. And, they were definitely not shy and retiring around the ladies.

There was a reason deanna was going to leave him.

digitaldean
05-04-2009, 07:42 PM

The place I used to bartend at was Route 66. For those familiar with Appleton, WI it was across the street from the Radisson (where the visiting teams usually stayed day before the game). It has changed hands (and names) a few times since I bartended there in the mid 90s (most recently was the place Nick Barnett got hassled/arrested at last year).

Chewy, Brett had an entourage (one I believe was Mooch, the others I couldn't recognize). When I did see them in, the chicks swarmed them for autographs (some even having their "chest" areas autographed by them). The entourage I couldn't care less about because they repeatedly kept asking us to by them and Brett drinks.

At another bar, (I don't want to name it because it's still in business), Brett would periodically go behind the bar and sling drinks. Sometimes order pizza and have it delivered to the bar. Sometimes some skirt chasing also.

At the Philing (pronounced "filling") Station, (now the The Bar on College Ave.) the owners knew my boss. My boss told me Favre had a private booth where he could go and drink and not be bothered. He went there more often than other establishments.

Today you can see a lot of Packers hanging around Appleton because it's close enough to get to, but far enough away from Green Bay to not get noticed as much. Obviously not as much to do as Milwaukee, but that's another 2 hours south.

pbmax
05-04-2009, 10:40 PM
MJS did a very good job covering it and you could easily see that the case really shouldn't have been tried in the first place. I guarantee if it had been Joe Schmo on the street, that case never would have been tried in the first place.
Please provide some links to this coverage. I read it daily and recall it was very close to Chmura being convicted. I do not remember the coverage making the case that the charges should not have been brought, though in the end the lack of any physical trauma hurt the girl's case. That and the fact that she waited to report. But neither of these facts are necessarily inconsistent with rape.

And the other poster who claims the story was made up to cover for a potential reputation problem ought to cough up some facts of their own to justify that brand of stupidity.

swede
05-04-2009, 10:47 PM

The place I used to bartend at was Route 66. For those familiar with Appleton, WI it was across the street from the Radisson (where the visiting teams usually stayed day before the game). It has changed hands (and names) a few times since I bartended there in the mid 90s (most recently was the place Nick Barnett got hassled/arrested at last year).

Chewy, Brett had an entourage (one I believe was Mooch, the others I couldn't recognize). When I did see them in, the chicks swarmed them for autographs (some even having their "chest" areas autographed by them). The entourage I couldn't care less about because they repeatedly kept asking us to by them and Brett drinks.

At another bar, (I don't want to name it because it's still in business), Brett would periodically go behind the bar and sling drinks. Sometimes order pizza and have it delivered to the bar. Sometimes some skirt chasing also.

At the Philing (pronounced "filling") Station, (now the The Bar on College Ave.) the owners knew my boss. My boss told me Favre had a private booth where he could go and drink and not be bothered. He went there more often than other establishments.

Today you can see a lot of Packers hanging around Appleton because it's close enough to get to, but far enough away from Green Bay to not get noticed as much. Obviously not as much to do as Milwaukee, but that's another 2 hours south.

I lived in Appleton when I was young. In the Appleton Post Crescent one evening there was a B.C. cartoon that had Peter and B.C. hanging out by the rock.

B.C.: What are you doing Saturday night?

Peter: Going to Appleton.

B.C.: Why are you going to Appleton?

Peter: What's there to do in Green Bay?

GrnBay007
05-04-2009, 10:48 PM
MJS did a very good job covering it and you could easily see that the case really shouldn't have been tried in the first place. I guarantee if it had been Joe Schmo on the street, that case never would have been tried in the first place.
Please provide some links to this coverage. I read it daily and recall it was very close to Chmura being convicted. I do not remember the coverage making the case that the charges should not have been brought, though in the end the lack of any physical trauma hurt the girl's case. That and the fact that she waited to report. But neither of these facts are necessarily inconsistent with rape.

And the other poster who claims the story was made up to cover for a potential reputation problem ought to cough up some facts of their own to justify that brand of stupidity.

:tup: PB!

I'll go on record saying I don't care if he was convicted or not. He is a loser for having any type of sexual contact with a minor.

rbaloha1
05-04-2009, 11:12 PM

I'll go on record saying I don't care if he was convicted or not. He is a loser for having any type of sexual contact with a minor.

What sexual contact with a minor? Please provide details.

pbmax
05-04-2009, 11:50 PM
The girl you are castigating as a liar here? She was 17 years old at the time of the "lie" you believe she told.

rbaloha1
05-05-2009, 12:33 AM
The girl you are castigating as a liar here? She was 17 years old at the time of the "lie" you believe she told.

It was proven in a court of law not in the court of public opinion.

She entered the bathroom uninvited that Chewy was in. Within a few minutes supposedly sexual intercourse occurred.

When the girl went missing her group of girlfriends (btw they all made a pledge to stay virgins until marriage) went looking for her. A boy pointed to the bathroom. They opened the door and found Chewy fully clothed and the girl crying.

Everyone asked her what happened. In order not to appear like a slut she made-up a sex story. Recall her defense was her hyman was broken. Since she was a virgin Chewy must have had sexual intercourse with her.

Well her story was a complete fabrication despite what her mother says. Chewy is guilty of poor judgment not rape. BTW the girl was Chewy's babysitter and had a crush on him.

rbaloha1
05-05-2009, 12:35 AM

Are you saying you believe her story? Did Chewy get away with statutory rape? Please respond to these questions.

SnakeLH2006
05-05-2009, 03:31 AM
True insight you don't get off blogs:

Snake can't say for sure..but it looks like the 3 amigos (Brett, Chuey, and Frankie Winters) were all players at the time in the mid 90's. My bro was and is still Brett's buddy (they have grilled out in yearly) as my bro was a student at De Pere in the early 90's and says all 3 were regular members at the bar, the Green Knight (where he and the Pack players came to drink). He's told me all 3 were unbelievable drunks/players as was he, but Chuey was kinda sleazy (I trust my bro as this dude has 100% class, pedigree..real good guy that don't talk down on anyone). Favre learned his lesson it looks and it still looks like Chuey is bitter.

Post from that link:

Posted by Richie G. (Lynbrook) | May 2, 2009 08:13

So who looks more of a fool? A man who loves the game and wants to compete at the highest level or some guy hitting on his daughters friend during a prom party??

Fritz
05-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Whatever you think of Chmura and whether he did/did not do anything illegal/immoral that night or any other night, the original post asks about Chmura talking about Favre coming back.

To me, this is the same interview that has occurred over the past three or four years. Just change the name. Replace "Chmura" with "Butler" or "Driver" or whomever is being interviewed. They give their opinions, and because they know Brett Favre, or have known him, they are given credence. I didn't see Chmura particularly grinding any axes, just speculating, like everyone else.

cpk1994
05-05-2009, 07:59 AM

SInce that was so long ago, MJS probably doesn't have it linked anymore unless it is in their pay archive.
As for the case, no evidence against Chewy was ever shown. Then you had the witness, who I fail to remember his name but was in line for a football scholarship to Wisconsin, made the statement that he told the accuser not to go into the bathroom, but she smiled and went in anyway. The DA's office threatened to have the witnesss hauled out of school in handcuffs if he didn't change his statement. The witness changed the statement, but then went back to his original statement. Also, there was a second witness, who did not drink at the party, who claims that the accuser said to her "nothing happened" Then you had the stories of the clique she belonged to which harmed her credability becuase it showed her not to be the "innocent girl" she claimed she was. It was also reported that she hated Chmura long before she made the accusation. She had very little credability by the time the trail started. She destroyed any credability she had left with her testimony by calling Chmura a "sick fuck" and that "she hated his guts".
By the time the jury was handed the case, the prosecutor had nothing and on top of it had been shown to be engaged in misconduct. All the DA was "he said, she said" and he tried the case anyway. As the jurors would say after the trail, there was more evidence against her than against Chmura.

cpk1994
05-05-2009, 08:04 AM

I'll go on record saying I don't care if he was convicted or not. He is a loser for having any type of sexual contact with a minor.Of course you hava proof. The DA couldn't find any. What do you know that the DA didn't? My guess what you have is made up BS.