PDA

View Full Version : Favre Booed in HHH Dome

ThunderDan
05-07-2009, 11:22 AM
I just realized this but I think the first Packers/Vikings game up in the Twin Cities could be a very rude awakening for Favre.

The Badgers are playing the Gophers on Saturday of that weekend. A lot of my friends and associates also picked up Packer/Viking tickets ( long before the Favre drama continued) and are making it a long weekend of football in Minneapolis. I wouldn't be surprised if the game has an even larger Packer presence than normal.

sheepshead
05-07-2009, 11:25 AM
We need a thread for this?

swede
05-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Once a thread has two replies I think it has shown itself to be the bearer of a thought worth discussing.

rbaloha1
05-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Agreed. Plan to be at the game as well. No ticket but if BF is a Viking tickets will be expensive.

Scott Campbell
05-07-2009, 11:36 AM
I wonder if this means you won't be able to get $3 Viking tickets this year.

cpk1994
05-07-2009, 11:41 AM
I just realized this but I think the first Packers/Vikings game up in the Twin Cities could be a very rude awakening for Favre.

The Badgers are playing the Gophers on Saturday of that weekend. A lot of my friends and associates also picked up Packer/Viking tickets ( long before the Favre drama continued) and are making it a long weekend of football in Minneapolis. I wouldn't be surprised if the game has an even larger Packer presence than normal.You'd have to think the game is already sold out so I don't think the Packer fan presense(which is usually significant) will be much different.

rbaloha1
05-07-2009, 12:02 PM

The Badgers are playing the Gophers on Saturday of that weekend. A lot of my friends and associates also picked up Packer/Viking tickets ( long before the Favre drama continued) and are making it a long weekend of football in Minneapolis. I wouldn't be surprised if the game has an even larger Packer presence than normal.You'd have to think the game is already sold out so I don't think the Packer fan presense(which is usually significant) will be much different.

IMO more Packer fans will make an effort to attend the game.

ThunderDan
05-07-2009, 12:16 PM

You have to figure there will at least be 10,000 - 20,000 additional fans in the Twin Cities from Wisconsin than on a normal weekend.

I know in the past that if you wanted to buy Viking/Packer tickets the Vikings made you purchase another regular season game and a pre-season game.

ThunderDan
05-07-2009, 12:18 PM

I thought this was a point of interest that no one had brought up yet. On which page 14 of the other Favre threads should I put this?

Scott Campbell
05-07-2009, 12:27 PM

I thought this was a point of interest that no one had brought up yet. On which page 14 of the other Favre threads should I put this?

Well duh! It clearly goes on page 14 of Favre thread 631.

ThunderDan
05-07-2009, 12:36 PM

Well duh! It clearly goes on page 14 of Favre thread 631.

Thanks for the clarification! I'll get administrator to move this thread immeadiately. :lol:

SnakeLH2006
05-09-2009, 03:57 AM
Favre don't care about boos. Dude has the hardest head Snake ever seen, and has known some hard headed rednecks. Those dudes don't give a fuck.

Merlin
05-13-2009, 07:09 AM
Once a thread has two replies I think it has shown itself to be the bearer of a thought worth discussing.

Agreed, besides that would be an interesting weekend, with or without Favre.

But then again, the thread monitor has spoken. Only the threads they post are worthy for discussion and everyone else's just aren't good enough.