PDA

View Full Version : Childress not in Hattiesburg....

BlueBrewer
05-07-2009, 01:42 PM
So some Mn news station has footage of Chilly walking into the Vikes facility at 7:00 am this morning when he is supposed to be in Hattiesburg blowing Favre. So my question is this; Does this story really have teeth or is it all media propaganda to help the Pioneer Press sell some of there fun sized newspapers?

cpk1994
05-07-2009, 01:49 PM
So some Mn news station has footage of Chilly walking into the Vikes facility at 7:00 am this morning when he is supposed to be in Hattiesburg blowing Favre. So my question is this; Does this story really have teeth or is it all media propaganda to help the Pioneer Press sell some of there fun sized newspapers?The paper in question is the Star-Tribune, not the Poineer Press.

That said of course there is teeth in the Vikings/Brett Favre story. It is also used for ratings(ESPN) and selling papers(Star-Tribune). But in this case it seems there is a rush, especaily with the Star-Tribune becuase this has brought excitement to a franchise that hasn't been seen in like forever, to report without backing it up. Even Chris Mortensen kept pushing this. No really did any fact checking it looked like.

EDIT: The bigger question is, Why didn't Childress say he wasn't in Mississippi while it was being reported that he was?

mission
05-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Childress NOT in Hattiesburg.

Thanks for the news.

Scott Campbell
05-07-2009, 01:53 PM
But in this case it seems there is a rush, especaily with the Star-Tribune .............

.....because they need to get the Favre deal done before the LA Times is covering the Vikings.

cpk1994
05-07-2009, 02:08 PM
But in this case it seems there is a rush, especaily with the Star-Tribune .............

.....because they need to get the Favre deal done before the LA Times is covering the Vikings. :lol:

KYPack
05-07-2009, 02:32 PM

Thanks for the news.

Where is the sumbitch?

He shouldn't be that hard to find.

cpk1994
05-07-2009, 02:33 PM

Thanks for the news.

Where is the sumbitch?

He shouldn't be that hard to find.He strolled into Vikings HQ at 7am this morning.

sheepshead
05-07-2009, 03:19 PM
So some Mn news station has footage of Chilly walking into the Vikes facility at 7:00 am this morning when he is supposed to be in Hattiesburg blowing Favre. So my question is this; Does this story really have teeth or is it all media propaganda to help the Pioneer Press sell some of there fun sized newspapers?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
05-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Can we get this as the new boxed emoticon?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n50/pullmyfingerguy/big_box_chilly.gif

HarveyWallbangers
05-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Found another good one. No offense, Rastak.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n50/pullmyfingerguy/tjack.jpg

Fosco33
05-08-2009, 12:14 AM
"where in the world is coach bradley childress" - sing in carmen sandiego melody

this just in - apparently childress is also not in Phoenix, Salem, both Portlands (Oregon and Maine), neither of the Dakotas/Carolinas and unconfirmed non presence in Davenport, Miami and Cheyenne.

Fritz
05-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Found another good one. No offense, Rastak.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n50/pullmyfingerguy/tjack.jpg

That was really, really funny. Really funny. I'm still smiling.

The capper - beyond the enlargement - is the look on the faces of the guys watching. It appears the dude just threw the ball into the gatorade stand or something.

sheepshead
05-08-2009, 07:43 AM
HAAA, yeah look at those guys- "what the heeeeaaaalllll was that?"

retailguy
05-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Hilarious photo Harv. Thanks for posting that.