View Full Version : Waldo on ESPN

th87
05-12-2009, 11:53 PM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcnorth/0-11-68/Where-s-Waldo-.html?post=true

It was only a matter of time.

Joemailman
05-13-2009, 12:44 AM
Move over Mel. here comes Waldo!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0225/insider_e_kiper_134.jpghttp://packerrats.com/ratchat/images/avatars/1301637557496f977b92399.jpg

Rastak
05-13-2009, 06:13 AM
That was pretty cool.....the one thing missing was pass attempts. I was curious to see what sort of load all the players had as they got older.

I still think it would have been better for both Green Bay and NY to rest the dude (Favre) once in a while the last couple of years. That iron man stuff doesn't work when you are late 30's.

RashanGary
05-13-2009, 06:46 AM
If I were the Vikings, this is what I'd do. . .

I'd start Favre and play him 80% of the snaps.
I'd play Tavaris Jackson as a wildcat QB and play him 20% of the time

When Tavaris is playing, I'd have no fear with him running the ball. I'd tell him he's a 2nd running back and to play to win. If he gets injured, oh well. You still have Favre and Sage as the #1 and #2 real QB's.

Rastak
05-13-2009, 06:54 AM
If I were the Vikings, this is what I'd do. . .

I'd start Favre and play him 80% of the snaps.
I'd play Tavaris Jackson as a wildcat QB and play him 20% of the time

When Tavaris is playing, I'd have no fear with him running the ball. I'd tell him he's a 2nd running back and to play to win. If he gets injured, oh well. You still have Favre and Sage as the #1 and #2 real QB's.

Yea, Jackson Harvin and Peterson would work in a wildcat. The Vikings already don't throw the ball a ton so it's not quite as big an issue with them.

Fritz
05-13-2009, 07:25 AM
My memory is getting somewhat fuzzy, but I thought Patler posted similar types of stats. But still, it doesn't matter.

What really hurts is that Waldo is posting on another site. Waldo, I didn't know you were seeing other sites. I thought we were exclusive here at Packerrats.

And to have to find out from someone else...It hurts, Waldo. :lol:

PlantPage55
05-13-2009, 04:06 PM
What really hurts is that Waldo is posting on another site.

If anything, you guys are the "mistress" site. Waldo's been rocking Football's Future since before you guys have had the pleasure. :wink: I only come here when I need to curse.

Fritz
05-13-2009, 04:33 PM
I never did like your friends, Waldo.

I'm still hurt.

Joemailman
05-13-2009, 05:03 PM
My memory is getting somewhat fuzzy, but I thought Patler posted similar types of stats. But still, it doesn't matter.

What really hurts is that Waldo is posting on another site. Waldo, I didn't know you were seeing other sites. I thought we were exclusive here at Packerrats.

And to have to find out from someone else...It hurts, Waldo. :lol:

Actually, I believe Waldo was with that other site before he came here. Apparently there was some thing missing in that other relationship, so he came here for fulfillment. Personally, I'm all for open relationships, but others may differ.

Waldo
05-13-2009, 10:16 PM
I used to post on the GBPG boards 3-4 years ago+, after some changes (and getting banned for calling a guy an idiot, literally), I switched over to FF and have been there for years. I can't even remember how I found my way here, though the guys at Packersnews.net kept pming me at FF, finally I broke down an joined there, that is most of the old group from the GBPG MB's of a few years ago.