PDA

View Full Version : Another Interview from Rodgers, Jennings and Martin

Partial
05-18-2009, 12:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8-D_RDnaXU

Good interview. Rodgers and Carrie Underwood? She's a babe. Way too hot for him, but sweet action. Good for him.

Rodgers says "We'll have a better record than last year".

Packman_26
05-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Rodgers looked horrified through the whole thing.

Chevelle2
05-18-2009, 01:17 PM
Rodgers looked horrified through the whole thing.

The DJ's, especially the chick, were giving awful questions.

Fritz
05-18-2009, 03:53 PM

Good interview. Rodgers and Carrie Underwood? She's a babe. Way too hot for him, but sweet action. Good for him.

Too hot for him? Dude, he looked like Jesus last year at the beginning of training camp, with his hair long and that beard.

And nobody's too hot for Jesus.

woodbuck27
05-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Aaron Rodgers looks strong. He looks in control too and I for one am 100% behind him as our QB. I hope he has a fantastic season and I expect he will with our receiver corps being strong and a better season to look forward to.

RashanGary
05-18-2009, 08:19 PM
They're a tight knit group. Rodgers is a pretty normal dude. He likes to read, watches the history channel. He's obviously not all about getting loads of attention. He does seem to enjoy his opportunities with the ladies, but who wouldn't?

Him and his teammates have great relationships. The guy is a leader with his play and work ethic, but just one of the guys with how he carries himself.

packrat
05-19-2009, 09:43 PM
I like the way Jennings backed Rodgers in the TOG hysteria.

SnakeLH2006
05-20-2009, 02:40 AM

Too hot for him? Dude, he looked like Jesus last year at the beginning of training camp, with his hair long and that beard.

And nobody's too hot for Jesus.

Snake disagrees. I work with a HOT blondie and "friend" that interviewed ARod a few months ago in her moon-lite job at a local news affiliate as a sports anchor. I jested with her about interviewing ARod. She's super nice and not a Ho, but said he looked disgusting and WOULD NOT fuck him no matter what. Not that I care, but Snake knows many a girl who would do Brett, and none that think Jesus (Arod) is a hottie. Not that Snake cares though....just saying. Chicks don't dig Arod. :oops: BTW, she's 24 Fritz, you as an old bastard need to concentrate on them old skanks like Drew Barrymore, no? :oops: :shock: 8-)

Merlin
05-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Aaron Rodgers looks strong. He looks in control too and I for one am 100% behind him as our QB. I hope he has a fantastic season and I expect he will with our receiver corps being strong and a better season to look forward to.

I can get behind those statements. I would like to add that I hope his injury issues are a thing of the past. I think last season, especially the Vikings game at the dome, the officials didn't give him a fair shake. Based upon his playing style, I think this year, he makes that throw from the end zone, it's an incomplete pass and not a safety.

RashanGary
05-21-2009, 06:24 AM
I can get behind those statements. I would like to add that I hope his injury issues are a thing of the past. I think last season, especially the Vikings game at the dome, the officials didn't give him a fair shake. Based upon his playing style, I think this year, he makes that throw from the end zone, it's an incomplete pass and not a safety.

I hope you realize, Merlin, anyone who's been here long enough to remember how you swore up and down that Rodgers has no shot considers your opinion pretty much worthless on the topic. You can stay out of Packer QB discussion, thank you.

mraynrand
05-21-2009, 06:34 AM
Can't that station afford another couple of mics. That's penny-ante crap.

Jennings is very smooth and relaxed. You can just tell that nothing bothers that guy. Rodgers is tight (not cool tight, but high strung tight).

Jesus and 'hot' don't really go together.

cpk1994
05-21-2009, 09:49 AM

I hope you realize, Merlin, anyone who's been here long enough to remember how you swore up and down that Rodgers has no shot considers your opinion pretty much worthless on the topic. You can stay out of Packer QB discussion, thank you. :lol:, but also so true.

Personally, I don't care how ARod is with the chicks. As an old boxing trainer once said, "Women weaken legs". We don't need Arod having weak legs.

Zool
05-21-2009, 09:59 AM

Holy shit, those 2 radio employees are annoying.

Joemailman
05-21-2009, 09:59 AM

I hope you realize, Merlin, anyone who's been here long enough to remember how you swore up and down that Rodgers has no shot considers your opinion pretty much worthless on the topic. You can stay out of Packer QB discussion, thank you.

hey, anyone can make a mistake. Didn't you switch from Nick Collins to Justin Harrell?

Bossman641
05-21-2009, 10:09 AM

I'd rather see Merlin analyze the situation and change his position rather than blindly continue to hate Rodgers just because that was the original position he took.

Zool
05-21-2009, 11:02 AM

I'd rather see Merlin analyze the situation and change his position rather than blindly continue to hate Rodgers just because that was the original position he took.

But when someone is such a fervent ass clown about that initial position, he's going to hear about it for a long long time.

PlantPage55
05-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Personally, I don't care how ARod is with the chicks. As an old boxing trainer once said, "Women weaken legs". We don't need Arod having weak legs.

Most high school football coaches would probably prefer that their high schools were all-boy schools...I haven't met one that didn't think women WEREN'T a huge distraction. And they are. :lol: