PDA

View Full Version : OT: Luke Swan and Michael Irvin

Tyrone Bigguns
05-18-2009, 10:07 PM
One of my fav badger's, Luke Swan, will be competing on Michael Irvin's new reality televison series - "4th and Long."

http://www.badgerbeat.com/blog/blog/id/449115

HowardRoark
05-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Michael Irvin can’t hold Luke Swan’s jockstrap. Luke Swan could own the Cowboys if he wanted, but he is too busy hunting down the Taliban in the treacherous mountains in Pakistan where the Army Rangers fear to tread.

Reality TV my ass!!! Luke Swan is reality.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-18-2009, 10:15 PM
Michael Irvin can’t hold Luke Swan’s jockstrap. Luke Swan could own the Cowboys if he wanted, but he is too busy hunting down the Taliban in the treacherous mountains in Pakistan where the Army Rangers fear to tread.

I can't recall.....were you part of that legendary swan thread on the jsonline?

HowardRoark
05-18-2009, 10:19 PM

Did you ever lock up your gun cabinet down in Woody Creek?

Tyrone Bigguns
05-18-2009, 10:22 PM

Huh?

HowardRoark
05-18-2009, 10:24 PM

Huh?

The answer is yes, different name though. Just testing your LTM.....you had a similar response the first time.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-18-2009, 10:25 PM

Huh?

The answer is yes, different name though. Just testing your LTM.....you had a similar response the first time.

You had a different name on js? I recall roark on there.

first time?

channtheman
05-21-2009, 12:35 PM
I might actually check out when this is on now. Luke Swan was one of my favorite receivers for the Badgers these last few years and it sucked when he got hurt.