PDA

View Full Version : No Breaking News On Brett Favre!

PackerBlues
05-19-2009, 09:09 AM
Damn, this used to be a place where I could go to read about everything and anything about the Packers. Seems like lately, the only thing peeps in here are talkin about is Brett Favre. (For the record, I still dont think he is coming back.)

While I find a lot of the dim witted griping about Favre to be slightly amusing, I would sure like to hear some real news coming out of Greenbay.

For instance:

What is the word on Kampman? Can he make it as an OLB?

Do the Packers have a LB (or anyone for that matter) that can actually cover a TE yet?

Will this be Mike McCaurthy's last season in GB or will he actually coach someone this year?

Will the O-line improve, or will we still have human turnstyles in the middle of the line?

Will the O-line still have more penalties than the rest of the team put together? (Not sure if thats a fact.....but it sure seemed like it at times.)

Will Capers put together blitz packages that will make the opposing team actually worry about having to protect their QB?

Do the Packers have the personell in place right now for our new 3-4 Defense to be any good? (I'm not referring to "Ted Thompson time", as in next year, or "some day" or "in the future".)

Will Raji be the answer to our D-line problems? Will he make Harrell better through competition, or will he replace Harrell, making Harrell a bigger bust than Tony Mandrich?

Wuddup with Tauscher? (add Clifton, Harris, and Woodson to this question) How much time do they have left in GB?

Is it true that Ted Thompsons vag smells like peanut butter?

So many questions remain unanswered..... and yet all we read about in this forum anymore is Brett Favre this and Brett Favre that. :roll: :twisted:

bobblehead
05-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Did it occur to you that its simply a time of the year where there isn't any news??

SkinBasket
05-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Calling people dim witted because they aren't discussing what you want to discuss isn't really the best way to encourage conversation on those topics. Maybe starting a thread on any one of those topics would garner better results than creating another thread with Favre in the title complaining about Favre threads.

Bossman641
05-19-2009, 09:22 AM
Will the O-line still have more penalties than the rest of the team put together? (Not sure if thats a fact.....but it sure seemed like it at times.)

Not with Jarrett Bush still around. :D

cpk1994
05-19-2009, 04:02 PM

Not with Jarrett Bush still around. :DOr if you wanted to make sure the OL didn't have the most penalties on the team, you sign Ahmad Carroll. :lol:

Farley Face
05-19-2009, 07:25 PM
Damn, this used to be a place where I could go to read about everything and anything about the Packers. Seems like lately, the only thing peeps in here are talkin about is Brett Favre. (For the record, I still dont think he is coming back.)

While I find a lot of the dim witted griping about Favre to be slightly amusing, I would sure like to hear some real news coming out of Greenbay.

For instance:

What is the word on Kampman? Can he make it as an OLB?

Do the Packers have a LB (or anyone for that matter) that can actually cover a TE yet?

Will this be Mike McCaurthy's last season in GB or will he actually coach someone this year?

Will the O-line improve, or will we still have human turnstyles in the middle of the line?

Will Capers put together blitz packages that will make the opposing team actually worry about having to protect their QB?

Do the Packers have the personell in place right now for our new 3-4 Defense to be any good? (I'm not referring to "Ted Thompson time", as in next year, or "some day" or "in the future".)

Will Raji be the answer to our D-line problems? Will he make Harrell better through competition, or will he replace Harrell, making Harrell a bigger bust than Tony Mandrich?

Wuddup with Tauscher? (add Clifton, Harris, and Woodson to this question) How much time do they have left in GB?

Is it true that Ted Thompsons vag smells like peanut butter?

So many questions remain unanswered..... and yet all we read about in this forum anymore is Brett Favre this and Brett Favre that. :roll: :twisted:

If you are looking for "real" news out of Green Bay, not much luck of that this time of year. About all that happens this time of year are stories about DUIs and danceclub shenanigans so I don't mind the silence.

If you are looking for non-Favre discussion or debate on this forum, start an intriguing thread on here and see what happens. You might be surprised by the better than dim response.

bobblehead
05-19-2009, 08:13 PM

Not with Jarrett Bush still around. :DOr if you wanted to make sure the OL didn't have the most penalties on the team, you sign Ahmad Carroll. :lol:

Now that is a true Obama like solution. Don't fix the problem, just make a bigger one so people don't notice the first one.

cpk1994
05-19-2009, 08:19 PM

Now that is a true Obama like solution. Don't fix the problem, just make a bigger one so people don't notice the first one.Hmm. I could have sworn that was a Nancy Pelosi solution. :lol:

SnakeLH2006
05-20-2009, 02:51 AM

Now that is a true Obama like solution. Don't fix the problem, just make a bigger one so people don't notice the first one.Hmm. I could have sworn that was a Nancy Pelosi solution or that I don't know shit EVER and hate my trailer park :lol:

Yep.