PDA

View Full Version : Packer Games in Queenland

pasquale
05-19-2009, 09:08 PM
This may be a stupid question, but I know we have a few pack fans in the twin cities area. I'm going to be moving there for a job in the next few months most likely and I'm just wonder what you guys do to get packer games. Do you head down to a packer bar, or do you order it? What cable services do you recommend? Any info is appreciated

Thanks! :)

pbmax
05-19-2009, 09:29 PM
If all else fails, there is always a broadband internet connection and Justin TV.

Partial
05-19-2009, 09:39 PM
NFL Ticket on DirectTV. Dish > cable, especially when factoring in the quality of the DVR unit.

Spaulding
05-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Used to live in the cities and gathered at Gabes by the park (St. Paul).

I'll wager if don't go the dish route and it's not too far a drive you'll find it becoming your local :D

HarveyWallbangers
05-19-2009, 09:49 PM
NFL Ticket is probably the most popular choice, but there are a lot Packer bars in the Twin Cities. If you give us a ballpark where you live, I'm sure somebody would notify you of a nearby tavern. Plus, there's always the drive to Hudson for the important games.
:D

SnakeLH2006
05-20-2009, 02:36 AM
If all else fails, there is always a broadband internet connection and Justin TV.

Many ways to stream off of Internet. Fuck DirecTV and their HUGE money deal.

SopCast and TVUPlayer come to mind for free Internet streams too. JustinTV is red-flagged. Beware....But still go back there for UFC PPV's.

:oops: