PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Vikings starting QB for this year?

MadScientist
05-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Who do you think will be the Vikings starting QB this year? Jackson putting it together? Rosenfels takes it? Booty call? The ominous Favre comeback? A surprising Vick signing?

I don't think Favre will have surgery or be ready, the rest of the cast is underwhelming, so I'm guessing they will get Vick.

HarveyWallbangers
05-20-2009, 10:36 AM
Very doubtful. I don't think Vick fits the game managing, WCO QB that Chilly is looking for.

Zool
05-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Savariouchaelett David Rosenfavjackvick

Cheesehead Craig
05-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Vick hasn't even been cleared to leave his house let alone play in the NFL this coming season.

SMACKTALKIE
05-20-2009, 11:33 AM
If Vick is allowed to play football again..... and if he ends up on a team that is fond of the wildcat formation.... could we call the wildcat formation that Vick is a part of, the Mad-dog formation?

Just a thought.

Scott Campbell
05-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Does Booty even make the team?

MadScientist
05-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Does Booty even make the team?
I think they are more likely to keep him at #3 than Jackson, if they get someone else in at #1. Booty might develop, I don't think Jackson ever will, at least not in MN.

As for the comments about Vick, I expect he will be allowed to play, and even if he does not fit the game manager for Chilly, he fits the get people talking and interested. He'll get butts in the seats that Ziggy Wilf is looking for.

Packerarcher
05-20-2009, 03:50 PM
Why the hell would the Vikes want Vick? They already have a great RB and a very good #2 RB,that's all Vick really is anyway.

mraynrand
05-20-2009, 04:22 PM
VICK DA GREAT!!!!!!!

DonHutson
05-20-2009, 04:29 PM
I sure as hell wouldn't expect there to be only one starter in Minnesota this year. Not with all that firepower. Can I vote for all of the above? Well, all except Vick. I don't see the Vikes going down that road.

SnakeLH2006
05-21-2009, 03:18 AM
What a fucking retarded poll....I didn't really care but Vick? WTF? Ok....Gotta get your attention somehow, eh? Shut this shit down MOD's. Oh wait, we only have one ADMIN. and no MODS....and the ADMIN. disappeared lately. WTF is going on? Lunatics....Asylum..WHO RUNNING IT? :shock:

mngolf19
05-22-2009, 03:09 PM
I agree with the beat writers. Jackson starts unless Favre joins. Favre only joins if his arm is ok. Then Jackson is released. And in either case, Rosenfels will play this year as soon as the starter falters. Booty still developing. Vick, no chance whatsoever.

retailguy
05-22-2009, 04:11 PM
What a fucking retarded poll....I didn't really care but Vick? WTF? Ok....Gotta get your attention somehow, eh? Shut this shit down MOD's. Oh wait, we only have one ADMIN. and no MODS....and the ADMIN. disappeared lately. WTF is going on? Lunatics....Asylum..WHO RUNNING IT? :shock:

I see the admin guy on here all the time. He doesn't post much, but he's here.

Why do we need more than one admin/mod? You planning on starting something? :wink:

Freak Out
05-22-2009, 04:43 PM

No more retarded than any other poll in this place.

Lurker64
05-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Booty Booty Booy Booty Booty rockin' everywhere.

Rastak
05-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Booty Booty Booy Booty Booty rockin' everywhere.

He'll start just like Brohm will start. :)