PDA

View Full Version : EA's "Head Coach" game

The Shadow
07-17-2006, 02:41 PM
Anyone bought it yet?

Tony Oday
07-17-2006, 02:47 PM
I did not too happy with it. I REALLY hate the motivation aspect and the fact that I still cant figure out how good my players are! :( I think they could have done just as good just using the madden franchise mode and add the extras with the coaches and such.

C for a solid first effor tbut a lot of room for improvement.

MJZiggy
07-17-2006, 02:52 PM
There was a thread on this in the Romper Room. I'm not sure how helpful it will be but here it is anyway.

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=1683&highlight=video

Partial
07-17-2006, 02:56 PM
speaking of the romper room... moving there! :smile:

Deputy Nutz
07-17-2006, 03:15 PM
The game sucks. The only thing that I thought was cool about is the 2006 draft. Otherwise I could have done without this game

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-17-2006, 03:54 PM
I did not too happy with it. I REALLY hate the motivation aspect and the fact that I still cant figure out how good my players are! :( I think they could have done just as good just using the madden franchise mode and add the extras with the coaches and such.

C for a solid first effor tbut a lot of room for improvement.

Ditto. I still cant figure out how good my players are either and when i fix my depth chart they would start players i dont want to start.

I stopde playing this game and i cant wait for madden to come out.

b bulldog
07-17-2006, 04:28 PM
I agree on the draft part, in the first four rounds I picked Mario Williams, DeMaco Ryans, Claude Wroten and in the fourth I picked Brian Calhoun. Thought that this was a pretty good draft.

Deputy Nutz
07-17-2006, 05:04 PM
I agree on the draft part, in the first four rounds I picked Mario Williams, DeMaco Ryans, Claude Wroten and in the fourth I picked Brian Calhoun. Thought that this was a pretty good draft.

I made some trades, and ended up getting Mario Williams, Reggie Bush, Kamerion Wimbley, Ernie Sims, Darryn Colledge, Brian Calhoun, Anthony Shlegel, and Matt Bernstein

HarveyWallbangers
07-17-2006, 05:54 PM
I made some trades, and ended up getting Mario Williams, Reggie Bush, Kamerion Wimbley, Ernie Sims, Darryn Colledge, Brian Calhoun, Anthony Shlegel, and Matt Bernstein

Funny! I think everybody took Bush when he dropped to #5. That tells me the AI isn't very good. Couldn't package him to Houston for A.J. Hawk either. I also have Sims, Calhoun, Schlegel, and Bernstein on the team.

I'm going to load up the game and give you my lineup.
:D

Chubbyhubby
07-18-2006, 12:22 AM
I for won, love that game. Love the coaching aspects of it. The game is very addicting!

Deputy Nutz
07-18-2006, 01:52 PM
My feeling is that you can get the same excitment by playing madden.

GoPackGo
07-18-2006, 03:17 PM
if you want to know how good players are you have to never listen to your scouting director and only choose the players you want to scout. Don't waste the scouting time its everything