PDA

View Full Version : UEFA Champions League (or any other futbol topics)

Freak Out
05-22-2009, 12:06 PM
This should be one hell of a game....who do you think wins it?

Barcelona plays such a beautiful style of football...just a joy to watch.

http://www.uefa.com/index.html

MJZiggy
05-22-2009, 06:44 PM
When is it on?

Freak Out
05-22-2009, 06:57 PM
When is it on?

Next Wednesday....free on the website I believe.

Freak Out
06-24-2009, 05:59 PM
Hold the gazpacho batman....USA beats Spain. Unfreaking real....

MJZiggy
06-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Doesn't Aimar play for Spain now?

Freak Out
06-24-2009, 06:19 PM

I don't think so....he was playing for a Portuguese club last I looked and might have played for Spain in the past....if he plays for them now he was never on the field against the US. I thought we was from Argentina....? Lots of these guys hold dual citizenship so he could be Spanish as well. :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
06-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Has this forum really gotten to the point where we are discussing a faggy sport like soccer?

Ty loves fragile soccer players. One minute they are being hauled off on a stretcher and ten minutes later the same guy is scoring a break-away goal!

HarveyWallbangers
06-24-2009, 06:46 PM
USA! USA! USA!

Joemailman
06-24-2009, 06:51 PM
USA! USA! USA!

Homer.

Harlan Huckleby
06-24-2009, 07:13 PM
The 6 Iranian soccer players who wore green wrist bands in the recent competition have been removed from the team and barred from playing professionally.

Iran, what a country.

If those guys had some nuts, they'd respond by all wearing green wrist bands at their next match.

Freak Out
06-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Has this forum really gotten to the point where we are discussing a faggy sport like soccer?

Ty loves fragile soccer players. One minute they are being hauled off on a stretcher and ten minutes later the same guy is scoring a break-away goal!

The wimpy fall down and cry at the ref style wasn't in evidence today.... :) Was that you're style of play Ty?

arcilite
06-24-2009, 07:38 PM
That game today was amazing

Tyrone Bigguns
06-24-2009, 07:39 PM

The wimpy fall down and cry at the ref style wasn't in evidence today.... :) Was that you're style of play Ty?

Ty patterned his game after several greats:

1. Coke abusing of Maradona
2. Drunken loutishness of Georgie Best
3. Womanizing of Beckham

Freak Out
06-24-2009, 08:02 PM

Ty patterned his game after several greats:

1. Coke abusing of Maradona
2. Drunken loutishness of Georgie Best
3. Womanizing of Beckham

Good choices! :)

MJZiggy
06-24-2009, 08:04 PM

I don't think so....he was playing for a Portuguese club last I looked and might have played for Spain in the past....if he plays for them now he was never on the field against the US. I thought we was from Argentina....? Lots of these guys hold dual citizenship so he could be Spanish as well. :lol:

He did play for Argentina and then went to a professional club in Spain, I thought it was Barcelona. I don't know where he went from there. I lost track.

Freak Out
06-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Every once in awhile the USA squad will do something to get the faithfuls blood flowing again......just to stick the dagger in deeper a year later. :) Today was one of those days.

If they can play with the confidence they showed today and rough it around on defense they can hang with Brazil....if the weather is cold all the better.