PDA

View Full Version : KAMPMAN - WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM!

gbpackfan
05-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Hesitant Kampman again refuses to talk
By Greg A. Bedard of the Journal Sentinel
May. 28, 2009 2:45 p.m.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/46395782.html

gbpackfan
05-28-2009, 02:56 PM
I understand being a little uneasy about the switch to the 3-4 but this is SO UNLIKE KAMPY. What is his deal? Hmmmm.... I wish he would speak to the media.

KYPack
05-28-2009, 03:00 PM
I think Kamp is doing the best thing he can for Kamp.

I'm sure he's somewhat pissed.

It's no sure thing that this whole deal will work out. I know they will feed him the new job in bite-sized pieces, but there is coverage involved and he might not pick it up.

You'd imagine he's uneasy, worried and pissed all at the same time.

Scott Campbell
05-28-2009, 03:15 PM
He's not that far away from his next contract. He knows that he's worth a fortune in the 4-3. The 3-4 means uncertainty. This isn't at all surprising to me.

rbaloha1
05-28-2009, 05:54 PM
Where are the posters talking about AK's seamless transition to olb? This is not like changing a light bulb.

Hopefully AK is rarely required to drop into coverage.

HarveyWallbangers
05-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Where are the posters talking about AK's seamless transition to olb? This is not like changing a light bulb.

What do you think this story proves? That he's not capable of making the transition?

rbaloha1
05-28-2009, 06:09 PM

What do you think this story proves? That he's not capable of making the transition?

What do you think?

Scott Campbell
05-28-2009, 06:12 PM

What do you think?

I think it means he's uncertain about it too.

HarveyWallbangers
05-28-2009, 06:12 PM
What do you think?

I'm not too worried about it. Julius Peppers doesn't want to play 4-3 DE, but he's pretty damn good at it. I would fully expect Aaron Kampman to work hard to make the transition. I don't see him becoming a locker room cancer.

I'll actually wait to hear from Kampman before trying to figure out how's he feeling.

Joemailman
05-28-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm not sure people expected it to be seamless. I sure didn't expect Kampman to have this down after a couple days of OTA's. We're 2 months away from training camp folks. Plenty of time for him to work on whatever he might be struggling with. If it turns out dropping into coverage is a big problem for him, the defense will be designed in a way that doesn't require him to drop much.

HarveyWallbangers
What do you think?

What do you think?

rbaloha1
What do you think?

I'm not too worrried about it. Julius Peppers doesn't want to play 4-3 DE, but he's pretty damn good at it. I would fully expect Aaron Kampman to work hard to make the transition. I don't see him becoming a locker room cancer.

This is not the issue. The point is numerous posters were talking about AK's previous experience at Iowa as a lb and athleticism makes the transition as simple as reciting the alphabet.

HarveyWallbangers
05-28-2009, 06:16 PM
This is not the issue. The point is numerous posters were talking about AK's previous experience at Iowa as a lb and athleticism makes the transition as simple as reciting the alphabet.

Quote?

Scott Campbell
05-28-2009, 06:17 PM
I'm not sure people expected it to be seamless. I sure didn't expect Kampman to have this down after a couple days of OTA's. We're 2 months away from training camp folks. Plenty of time for him to work on whatever he might be struggling with. If it turns out dropping into coverage is a big problem for him, the defense will be designed in a way that doesn't require him to drop much.

I watched Gilbert Brown dropping into coverage a few nights ago in Superbowl 31. I had forgotten what a mad scientist Fritz was. Gil looked a lot skinnier than later on in his career, but nowhere near as lean as Kampy is.

Scott Campbell
05-28-2009, 06:19 PM
What do you think?

I'm not too worrried about it. Julius Peppers doesn't want to play 4-3 DE, but he's pretty damn good at it. I would fully expect Aaron Kampman to work hard to make the transition. I don't see him becoming a locker room cancer.

I don't remember that. Are you exaggerating a little bit?

HarveyWallbangers
05-28-2009, 06:22 PM
rbaloha has stated in numerous threads that he thinks converting Kampman to LB will be a failure. We'll see how it shakes out. I don't think Bedard (another on the Kampman to LB won't work bandwagon) saying Kampman looked stiff proves much, but I could be wrong.

Scott Campbell
05-28-2009, 06:32 PM
rbaloha has stated in numerous threads that he thinks converting Kampman to LB will be a failure. We'll see how it shakes out. I don't think Bedard (another on the Kampman to LB won't work bandwagon) saying Kampman looked stiff proves much, but I could be wrong.

I have no idea if it'll work. But you can't scrap the whole scheme over 1 player - even as good as Kampman is.

Gunakor
05-28-2009, 06:48 PM
What do you think?

I don't recall using that particular analogy, but I know I'm one you are talking about. What I said was that he can do it, he's done it before and has experience. I never said or implied that he'd have it down pat by Memorial Day. Week 1 is still 3 months away. If he has it down by Labor Day then we're just fine. Relax.

pbmax
05-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Jason Wilde and Chris Jenkins (AP) were speculating today that his immediate concern is not the contract (though it has to be somewhere on the list).

Kampman, from what we read and the statements he has made, lives and professes a strong faith. Its one he tries to demonstrate publicly, although not as public as Reggie White or KGB. The thinking by Wilde and Jenkins (a story relayed by Wilde) was that he had serious reservations about facing the media and having the awkward choice of lying through his teeth about everything being just great or putting voice to all the doubts people already have about the transition on D.

Normally, such speculation leaves me cold. In Kampman's case, I suppose I could see this. He does not strike me as at ease with the press as Reggie or KGB. And there has to be a part of him wondering why now? I am not too worried about press silence now. If training camp commences and he is still mum, then I think there may need to be a parting of the ways eventually.

Patler
05-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Jason Wilde and Chris Jenkins (AP) were speculating today that his immediate concern is not the contract (though it has to be somewhere on the list).

Kampman, from what we read and the statements he has made, lives and professes a strong faith. Its one he tries to demonstrate publicly, although not as public as Reggie White or KGB. The thinking by Wilde and Jenkins (a story relayed by Wilde) was that he had serious reservations about facing the media and having the awkward choice of lying through his teeth about everything being just great or putting voice to all the doubts people already have about the transition on D.

Normally, such speculation leaves me cold. In Kampman's case, I suppose I could see this. He does not strike me as at ease with the press as Reggie or KGB. And there has to be a part of him wondering why now? I am not too worried about press silence now. If training camp commences and he is still mum, then I think there may need to be a parting of the ways eventually.

I was going to suggest that Kampman simply did not want to deal with all the inevitable negatively slanted questions he would face, like "Won't this be difficult at this stage of your career?" "Aren't you worried about being a fish out of water at LB?" "Wouldn't you really rather play DE in a 4-3?" All would make him uncomfortable, because to answer truthfully would put a negative twist on the teams plans, and some reporter would blow it out of proportion, making him look like a malcontent.

He could be 100% in favor of the team making the switch because he thinks it is a better defense, but still truthfully answer "yes" to each of those questions.

I never thought of the religious conflict he may feel about answering those types of questions, but I can believe it

RashanGary
05-28-2009, 07:49 PM
I still say he's going to be a stud.

texaspackerbacker
05-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Everything is still up in the air at this point. Kampman is simply choosing not to speculate. Can anybody blame him for that? Well, yeah, I suppose the media can, but basically, there's noting else Kampman can do at this point--speculate or shut up. He made the right choice.

cpk1994
05-28-2009, 08:22 PM

I watched Gilbert Brown dropping into coverage a few nights ago in Superbowl 31. I had forgotten what a mad scientist Fritz was. Gil looked a lot skinnier than later on in his career, but nowhere near as lean as Kampy is.I remember Fritz joking about that, saying that some people wanted to give him a senility check every time he dropped Gilbert into coverage.

Partial
05-28-2009, 08:22 PM
He's causing a mini-media circus and adding a lot of controversy by not speaking. He's a selfish player who we should not only cut, but terminated(you know what I mean)

cpk1994
05-28-2009, 08:23 PM
He's causing a mini-media circus and adding a lot of controversy by not speaking. He's a selfish player who we should not only cut, but terminate(you know what I mean)Good god, let it go. :roll:

pbmax
05-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Everything is still up in the air at this point. Kampman is simply choosing not to speculate. Can anybody blame him for that? Well, yeah, I suppose the media can, but basically, there's noting else Kampman can do at this point--speculate or shut up. He made the right choice.
You're alive? Good news. :lol:

pbmax
05-28-2009, 08:49 PM
He's causing a mini-media circus and adding a lot of controversy by not speaking. He's a selfish player who we should not only cut, but terminated(you know what I mean)
I wish we had more players who wouldn't speak and play like him. :lol:

That's a circus I would enjoy.

Bossman641
05-28-2009, 09:09 PM

You're right. Showing up to OTA and not speaking. Maybe he should let his cousin speak on his behalf or send some text messages to the folks at ESPN. :roll:

SkinBasket
05-28-2009, 09:18 PM

You're right. Showing up to OTA and not speaking. Maybe he should let his cousin speak on his behalf or send some text messages to the folks at ESPN. :roll:

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

The Leaper
05-28-2009, 10:06 PM
What is the big deal about him coming out and being honest? Why would he HAVE to lie? We are all clearly on board with where Kampman's head is at...so why is he scared of having to fudge the truth?

Kampy is a veteran leader...silence isn't the best option IMO.

bobblehead
05-28-2009, 10:30 PM
What is the big deal about him coming out and being honest? Why would he HAVE to lie? We are all clearly on board with where Kampman's head is at...so why is he scared of having to fudge the truth?

I agree, how hard would it be to read this:

"I had a lot of success in the 4-3 and this isn't going to be easy. I'm gonna work my butt off throughout the offseason and do everything I can to be 100% ready to play OLB. Honestly, its frustrating at times going through the learning process, but with time I'll get more comfortable and I have every bit of confidence that the coaches will have us all ready to play by week 1"

HarveyWallbangers
05-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Bedard is already hedging his bets on Kampman. He said he looked stiff earlier today. Now, he's saying he was fine when he covered near the LOS, but looked stiff and awkward when he had to drop 5-7 yards off the LOS. Dude is no scout.

I loved this one:

The defense had struggles in base stopping the run and getting QB pressure.

Ummm... they don't even have pads on.

It would be a nice bonus if Harrell stayed healthy. He's a real nice fit as a 3-4 DE.

Trgovac on Harrell: "He's perfect. He fits it very well. I've been very pleased with the way Justin has approached this offseason. I have not been with him in the past so I can't speak to the past. But he's been very determined, he's moving very well and he's very focused right now and he's just naturally a bright kid. I've been very pleased with his effort so far. He wants to learn, he wants to know all the little ins and outs of the defense and he picks things up very quickly.

Bretsky
05-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Bedard is already hedging his bets on Kampman. He said he looked stiff earlier today. Now, he's saying he was fine when he covered near the LOS, but looked stiff and awkward when he had to drop 5-7 yards off the LOS. Dude is no scout.

I loved this one:

It would be a nice bonus if Harrell stayed healthy. He's a real nice fit as a 3-4 DE.

Trgovac on Harrell: "He's perfect. He fits it very well. I've been very pleased with the way Justin has approached this offseason. I have not been with him in the past so I can't speak to the past. But he's been very determined, he's moving very well and he's very focused right now and he's just naturally a bright kid. I've been very pleased with his effort so far. He wants to learn, he wants to know all the little ins and outs of the defense and he picks things up very quickly.

JUSTIN HARRELL IS CURSED

The posters at Packerrats need to put some pressure on Justin Harrell the poster.........who has broken the 2nd round draft choice karma of his aliases and selected Justin Harrell as his name

As long as the poster leads the bad karma the Curse still lives

Save the Player JH

You can be Brian Brohm, Patrick Lee, or even Jordy Nelson :!:

GrnBay007
05-28-2009, 11:20 PM

LOL

Lets get the boys out there checking this out. Maybe he's not changing in the same room as the rest of the team too!!! Ohhhhh M G !!!! :shock:

:wink:

GrnBay007
05-28-2009, 11:22 PM
Kampman's always been one of my favs. He'll work hard like he always has and hopefully succeeds.

gex
05-28-2009, 11:39 PM

2nd

Partial
05-28-2009, 11:51 PM

2nd

3rded.

digitaldean
05-29-2009, 12:24 AM

If Kampy fires his agent and hires Bus Cook, THEN I'll be worried......

Fritz
05-29-2009, 07:37 AM

I loved this one:

JUSTIN HARRELL IS CURSED

The posters at Packerrats need to put some pressure on Justin Harrell the poster.........who has broken the 2nd round draft choice karma of his aliases and selected Justin Harrell as his name

As long as the poster leads the bad karma the Curse still lives

Save the Player JH

You can be Brian Brohm, Patrick Lee, or even Jordy Nelson :!:

I am on board with Bretsky 100%. JH the Poster - change your avatar! Go be Mark D'Onofrio or Terrance Murphy or even Brandon Jackson, but stop being Justin Harrell. There is a glimmer, just a glimmer, of hope here, and we don't need you snuffing it out.

As for Kampman, I'm a bit disappointed, just as I am with the Driver situation. I don't know the motivation of either, but they both know how the media works now, and both know their actions or lack of actions are giving the media all kinds of cotton candy fun.

No, neither of them has to speak to the press. But it sure would help clear the air.

If Kampman is really this anal, creature-of-habit guy that he's portrayed as, then my hope is that by the middle of training camp he'll start to see the light and feel more comfortable. Enough, anyway, to get excited about working at it.

Sure, the change is uncomfortable. However, wasn't there some bitching last year - from the players, I think? - about how predictable and vanilla the scheme was last year? If so, then what do they want, anyway?

"Last year's scheme was predictable and it sucked - it didn't give us a chance to succeed. But we don't like change, so we don't like this new scheme, either."

I know that's a gross oversimplification, but hey, I'm a fan. It's what fans do sometimes.

Patler
05-29-2009, 07:57 AM
Personally, I couldn't care less if Kampman, or any player, talks to the media now, or ever. If they chose to do so, fine; if they prefer not to I'm fine with that too. I don't care too much what Kampman thinks about the change. I care only about how he performs, and we won't have any idea about that for quite a while yet. I have no doubt that he will perform with the same dedication and effort that he always has, regardless of any personal feelings he has now. Besides, how he feels about it now compared to in September, or December could be quite different.

I know why the league and teams want and even demand that players accommodate the media, but guys like Sharpe who refused to talk, never bothered me one bit. Generally, all you ever hear is a player embarrassing himself saying something stupid, or regurgitating company-speak that could have been predicted before the question was even asked. Then, after the media gets done sensationalizing, editing and misinterpreting, the players' comments become all the more meaningless anyway.

Harlan Huckleby
05-29-2009, 08:30 AM

"I had a lot of success in the 4-3 and this isn't going to be easy. I'm gonna work my butt off throughout the offseason and do everything I can to be 100% ready to play OLB. Honestly, its frustrating at times going through the learning process, but with time I'll get more comfortable and I have every bit of confidence that the coaches will have us all ready to play by week 1"

Easy to say that if you believe it. Maybe he has deep misgivings, thinks he has been moved out of his best postion.

Joemailman
05-29-2009, 08:30 AM

It's the followup questions that he probably wants to avoid, especially since he's in the last year of his contract. I'm cool with him avoiding the media right now until he's more comfortable about his play. Having some guys who let their play do the talking isn't the worst thing in the world.

Cheesehead Craig
05-29-2009, 08:33 AM
Personally, I couldn't care less if Kampman, or any player, talks to the media now, or ever. If they chose to do so, fine; if they prefer not to I'm fine with that too. I don't care too much what Kampman thinks about the change. I care only about how he performs, and we won't have any idea about that for quite a while yet. I have no doubt that he will perform with the same dedication and effort that he always has, regardless of any personal feelings he has now. Besides, how he feels about it now compared to in September, or December could be quite different.

I know why the league and teams want and even demand that players accommodate the media, but guys like Sharpe who refused to talk, never bothered me one bit. Generally, all you ever hear is a player embarrassing himself saying something stupid, or regurgitating company-speak that could have been predicted before the question was even asked. Then, after the media gets done sensationalizing, editing and misinterpreting, the players' comments become all the more meaningless anyway.

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

Fritz
05-29-2009, 08:33 AM
How about a press release: "I have deep misgivings about the move to the 3-4. I have reflected extensively upon this subject, and viewed it from a variety of angles both intellectual and emotional. I find myself troubled, yet I recognize my unease will not play well with most people who make in their lifetimes only a third of what I make in a year. My being troubled actually troubles me, as I seem unable to put this into God's hands as I would like. I hope that as I work through this complex process, people, including my coaches, will respect my situation, and allow me to work through this torment."

Fritz
05-29-2009, 08:35 AM
No, wait: "This inner torment."

And if he could throw the word "turbulent" in there somewhere, that'd be good, too.

ND72
05-29-2009, 09:43 AM
I've read a few comments here, but ultimately wanted to post my thoughts on what Kampy is doing.

Knowing the fire that man has for his profession, he wants to be as focused on the task at hand, that questions on how he feels, and how things are going could take away from his focus that he needs to make this transition. Is he happy, I'm guessing not fully, but I just really think he would view the constant questions on how he's feeling would be distracting to what he's trying to accomplish.

pbmax
05-29-2009, 09:52 AM

The problem with that quote is that if I heard something that Eddie Haskell-ish and obsequious from a player, I would immediately assume it was Gary Carter, ex catcher for the Expos and Mets. And then I would have to do a lot of research about how well catchers have done transitioning over to linebacker in a 3-4.

pbmax
05-29-2009, 09:53 AM
What do you think?

What do you think?
What do you think?

Harlan Huckleby
05-29-2009, 09:56 AM
How about a press release: "I have deep misgivings about the move to the 3-4. I have reflected extensively upon this subject, and viewed it from a variety of angles both intellectual and emotional. I find myself troubled, yet I recognize my unease will not play well with most people who make in their lifetimes only a third of what I make in a year. My being troubled actually troubles me, as I seem unable to put this into God's hands as I would like. I hope that as I work through this complex process, people, including my coaches, will respect my situation, and allow me to work through this torment."

How about this press release:
"I am not a linebacker, I'm a pro-bowl defensive end. I think it would be in the best interests of the team and myself to seek a trade to a team where I fit in."

pbmax
05-29-2009, 10:06 AM
I've read a few comments here, but ultimately wanted to post my thoughts on what Kampy is doing.

Knowing the fire that man has for his profession, he wants to be as focused on the task at hand, that questions on how he feels, and how things are going could take away from his focus that he needs to make this transition. Is he happy, I'm guessing not fully, but I just really think he would view the constant questions on how he's feeling would be distracting to what he's trying to accomplish.
On the whole ND, I agree with you. But he also has twice agreed to speak and then changed his mind, which suggests some inner debate. I actually hope he does stay silent for as long as it takes to become comfortable. Its the better, safer choice.

Earlier, I said I would be concerned only if this stretched to training camp. I will amend that to say I hope he feels comfortable about talking by the end of camp.

ND72
05-29-2009, 10:10 AM

On the whole ND, I agree with you. But he also has twice agreed to speak and then changed his mind, which suggests some inner debate. I actually hope he does stay silent for as long as it takes to become comfortable. Its the better, safer choice.

Earlier, I said I would be concerned only if this stretched to training camp. I will amend that to say I hope he feels comfortable about talking by the end of camp.

definately agree with that.

bbbffl66
05-29-2009, 10:24 AM

definately agree with that.

He's obviously is over the hill. After all, he changed his mind! Twice!!!! As a matter of fact, he wasn't any good anymore anyway. When are the players going too learn that it's only a woman's perogative to change their minds. :shock:

Fritz
05-29-2009, 10:26 AM

How about this press release:
"I am not a linebacker, I'm a pro-bowl defensive end. I think it would be in the best interests of the team and myself to seek a trade to a team where I fit in."

Nah. Mine's better, you old dog.

Packerarcher
05-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Typical TT,MM CRAP,instead of molding the team to the outstanding talent you have. It's a our way or the highway mentality,TT,and MM better have a great season. Or they will not even be working in the arena league.

Scott Campbell
05-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Typical TT,MM CRAP,instead of molding the team to the outstanding talent you have. It's a our way or the highway mentality,TT,and MM better have a great season. Or they will not even be working in the arena league.

:bs:

Chevelle2
05-29-2009, 10:42 AM
But, we wont even be running the 3-4 100% of the time, correct? If that is so, then Kampman will get the opportunity to be a down lineman quite often in the 4-3, no?

Joemailman
05-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Some but not sure how often. The base defense will be 3-4-4, and the nickel will be 2-4-5. Will the short yardage/goal line defense be 4-3-4?

RashanGary
05-29-2009, 11:13 AM
ND, you make a great point. I'll add my little twist.

I think he's so consumed with learning the new defense, his new responsibilities and his new techniques that he's fully extended himself. I think we've all taken on more than we can chew at times. When I'm fully stressed to the gill with responsibility, I tend to not talk to anyone. After a long weej of studying, working, studying, sleeping - I't's probably the last thing he wants to do.

Maybe he's not ecstatic about it, maybe it is more work, but I don't think he's going to throw a fit and I don't think he's afraid to answer questions. He's a smart guy. I just don't think he wants to deal with the media because he's got other things to worry about right now, namely working 14 hours per day.

The Packers are PR savvy. They'll talk to him, then he'll talk to the media and it will be over. He won't talk anymore because he's really busy right now and that will be the end of it until he's tearing it up in the regular season. Mark it down.

Joemailman
05-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Kevin Greene acknowledged the difficulty of Kampman's adjustment, but had some very positive comments about him. http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/46420932.html It's in the latter part of the blog.

retailguy
05-29-2009, 03:14 PM
The Packers are PR savvy.

Huh? Where do you get this stuff? Ole Ted is about as "PR savvy" as a doorknob. It is, without a doubt, his WORST trait.

Yeah, they got PR people. Without looking, name one. McCarthy steps in it occasionally, Ted has his feet in both buckets all the time, and Murphy is still learning. They need to spend more time in internal PR seminars. For sure.

cpk1994
05-29-2009, 03:17 PM

:bs:I agree. And I will add:

:crazy: :shock: :talk:

HarveyWallbangers
05-29-2009, 10:13 PM
Hey, Kampman actually smiled at practice. That has to mean something, right?
:D

http://media.jsonline.com/images/317*400/mjs-packers29-3-of-hoffman.jpg-packers29.jpg

Stevogbfan
05-29-2009, 10:23 PM
Hey, Kampman actually smiled at practice. That has to mean something, right?
:D

http://media.jsonline.com/images/317*400/mjs-packers29-3-of-hoffman.jpg-packers29.jpg

wouldn't you smile if you had the chance to work with a guy like Kevin Greene?

Bretsky
05-29-2009, 11:34 PM
not worried yet about this piece of non news

SnakeLH2006
05-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Good topic, but Snake sees Kampy doing well in his new role...Shit he'll be hands-down on the line most the time. The scheme changes but the coaches would be fools to not utilize him as a rush lineman. If not, yes he'll fail in coverage. That won't happen though.

Joemailman
05-30-2009, 01:19 AM

Kampman: "Wanna Dance?"

Greene: "Get away from me you Iowa farmboy freak!"

SnakeLH2006
05-30-2009, 01:32 AM

Kampman: "Wanna Dance?"

Greene: "Get away from me you Iowa farmboy freak!"

Greene already tried wrestling with WCW. No shit. He was good in the NFL, but who wants to see him get raped like this again in wrestling?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iVwVM1s0Hz0/Rr6ok4QQbbI/AAAAAAAAAEs/fXEyOIn6PTk/s400/WRESTLING%2B2.jpg

Fritz
05-30-2009, 09:23 AM
not worried yet about this piece of non news

Aren't you just a teensy bit worried by the knowing look being exchanged in the picture???

Pugger
05-30-2009, 11:07 AM
That photo of Greene and Kampy made me smile. It looks like Greene said something funny/silly and made Kampy laugh. I wish we had a better view of Greene's facial expression! :lol: :cow:

Scott Campbell
05-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Damn, those are some skinny white legs.

pbmax
05-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Man if that is Kevin Greene he looks old. Good to see Kampman isn't as down on the team as a no comment might make it seem.

MJZiggy
05-30-2009, 01:38 PM
Damn, those are some skinny white legs.

He's wearing socks, dear.

RashanGary
05-30-2009, 01:43 PM

Greene isn't :)

MJZiggy
05-30-2009, 01:44 PM

Greene isn't :)

I know. I was playin' but you do have to take a second look to be sure, don't you. That said, I'm going to go sit in the sun for a little while...