PDA

View Full Version : Which one?

MJZiggy
03-29-2006, 03:53 PM
For months I've heard of Mario vs. Hawk, now I'm hearing Mario vs. Davis, what about Hawk vs. Davis? Make up your minds, which one do we want?

jack's smirking revenge
03-29-2006, 03:57 PM
My perspective....

1. SuperMario
2. Hawk
3. Davis

Realistically (because Mario will probably be gone)?

1. Hawk
2. Davis
3. Ferguson (if still available)

tyler

Deputy Nutz
03-29-2006, 04:00 PM
You could have put this in the draft thread. Hater.

billy_oliver880
03-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Hawk :D

MadtownPacker
03-29-2006, 09:34 PM
Hell no to any player on offense.

I want this pick to be used on the player who is gonna grow with the team and become the leader of the D for the next decade.

Bretsky
03-29-2006, 09:36 PM

I want this pick to be used on the player who is gonna grow with the team and become the leader of the D for the next decade.

IF YOU WANT A LEADER THAT GUY IS

AJ HAWK

billy_oliver880
03-29-2006, 09:36 PM

AJ HAWK

I think you meant to say BONE CRUSHER!!!!! :D

MadtownPacker
03-29-2006, 09:50 PM

AJ HAWK

B - I was intially an Super M promoter but now I want to see Mighty Whitey get the draw. I just hope TT does it in style with the addition of more picks. All the happenings the last couple of days have shook things up. If this guy is what all of you say then he is the guy.

Oscar
03-29-2006, 10:08 PM
A.J.Hawk for Prez. :razz: Start printing the t-shirts now....

billy_oliver880
03-29-2006, 10:13 PM
A.J.Hawk for Prez. :razz: Start printing the t-shirts now....

I will take one in size XL. :smile:

Bretsky
03-29-2006, 10:29 PM

AJ HAWK

B - I was intially an Super M promoter but now I want to see Mighty Whitey get the draw. I just hope TT does it in style with the addition of more picks. All the happenings the last couple of days have shook things up. If this guy is what all of you say then he is the guy.

I'm fine with Williams or Hawk, but undoubtedly IMO one of those two players should be wearing Green n Gold and if they are not I'll be upset at TT.

All this trade down talk is silly if we want one of the two. Hawk and Davis are the two players San Fran and Oakland, with picks six and seven, crave as well.

Pack0514
03-30-2006, 08:32 AM

Agreed, Defense is the way to go..... IMO, a young defense that can grow together is more important than an offense that grows together. The only part of the offense thats really crucial that it gel is the OL.

What the hell do I know though, I wanted to go defense, defense, defense last year too and 2 or the first 3 picks were offense.

MadtownPacker
03-30-2006, 08:34 AM
Yeah, first 2 picks didnt do much to help the team either with ARod sitting and Murphy getting hurt. A strong D will give the O time to learn.

Oscar
03-30-2006, 08:46 AM
I remember feeling the same way about not drafting defense first. I thought taking ARod was...... OK I guess, but, I thought going into last years draft the defense was projested to be the weak link and the offense strong. I know the injury bug hit but, I'm talking before the season. Makes me wonder just what T.T. will do with the #5 pick? I'm still on board for Hawk.

Pack0514
03-30-2006, 08:55 AM
I was originallly on the Mario bandwagon, and I still think he has an awesome upside but the more I look at how this team has been but together during the offseason, I am beginning to think Hawk might be the better pick for next year. Either way I'll be extremely happy.

BTW, I didnt disagree with the ARod pick at the time because, I think it was the best way to go. Its not very often that a potential #1 pick QB falls to you at #24.... especially when you will need a QB in the next year or two. Before the draft I just wanted D

Oscar
03-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Am I the only one that watched the draft and felt bad for the kid? I remember thinking somebody please pick this kid. If he can be as composed on the field like he was on draft day I think he has a chance.

MadtownPacker
03-30-2006, 09:20 AM
Am I the only one that watched the draft and felt bad for the kid? I remember thinking somebody please pick this kid. If he can be as composed on the field like he was on draft day I think he has a chance.

I felt bad for him until the 18th or so pick. That is when I knew he was coming to GB. He is a Cali boy like me so I gotta show him support until he fails badly.

HarveyWallbangers
03-30-2006, 10:56 AM
I'm still torn on Hawk or Mario. Mario might not be there, but I'd be disappointed if we didn't get either. I could see trading down, but not for the likes of Michael Huff or Haloti Ngata. Ideally, we could trade down for Hawk, but that's unlikely.