PDA

View Full Version : Barnett's Comments

Chevelle2
06-02-2009, 08:59 PM
via twitter

Today:

"Dline is looking really good got some faith in those guys this year"

"Kampman is looking good as well playing outside.. Still has things to work like everyone else but so far pretty good. :-)"

"Good day for defense at otas"

May 25:

"I feel very disrespected by this 17??? WTF http://bit.ly/RCxsX"

"I f....ing cant wait till this season!!!! MAN!!!! SORRY FORGOT THERE ARE KIDS ON HERE"

"Players play for three things number one the love of the game.. Two to be a champion three respect from peers"

May 24:

"Why is there so much hate for Nick Barnett on these blog sites??? Wow"

He seems Really Really motivated this year, looking forward to it.

TheCheese
06-02-2009, 09:17 PM
via twitter

Today:

"Dline is looking really good got some faith in those guys this year"

"Kampman is looking good as well playing outside.. Still has things to work like everyone else but so far pretty good. :-)"

"Good day for defense at otas"

May 25:

"I feel very disrespected by this 17??? WTF http://bit.ly/RCxsX"

"I f....ing cant wait till this season!!!! MAN!!!! SORRY FORGOT THERE ARE KIDS ON HERE"

"Players play for three things number one the love of the game.. Two to be a champion three respect from peers"

May 24:

"Why is there so much hate for Nick Barnett on these blog sites??? Wow"

He seems Really Really motivated this year, looking forward to it.

Pretty cool for Nick to be updating us like that. And good to hear Kampman has been looking good at his new position.

Partial
06-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Really hope his rehab is going well. He was a manimal in 2007 and they will be very lucky to have him back at full health and lighting people up.

PlantPage55
06-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Really hope his rehab is going well. He was a manimal in 2007 and they will be very lucky to have him back at full health and lighting people up.

Agreed in full. And if AJ can pick up where he left off BEFORE the groin injury - he was playing out of his mind before the pull and the subsequent move to the middle - then we'll be in top shape with our ILBs.

Fritz
06-03-2009, 07:16 AM
I think Nick Barnett forgot that when he mentioned why players play the game, that r-e-s-p-e-c-t is measured in dollars.

SnakeLH2006
06-06-2009, 01:29 AM
What about Barnett's Twitter Bar Ho's? That's what it's all about yo.....Sorry, Snake is truly wired with Internet stuff, but fuck a Twitter. I don't care if your Capt. Crunch cereal is running out. Jesus.

SkinBasket
06-06-2009, 07:08 AM
Maybe Nick should spend more time in the D playbook and less time cruising the interweb looking up LB rankings if he wants to be ranked higher than 17.

falco
06-06-2009, 07:12 AM
Maybe Nick should spend more time in the D playbook and less time cruising the interweb looking up LB rankings if he wants to be ranked higher than 17.

i know i'm guilty of this. I'd be a much better poster if I spent more time thinking about my posts instead of checking the memberlist to see where my post count ranks.