PDA

View Full Version : Bear Fan Comedy - An Unbiased Review Of Jay Cutler

Scott Campbell
06-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Seriously - I did not make this up. I wish I would have thought of it.

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/thread/1607544.aspx

Scott Campbell
06-03-2009, 01:00 PM
:lol: This is some funny shit:

What people DON'T know about Jay is that he is very, very strong. We are not talking pumped up bicep, ripped pec strong like a LeBron James. We are talking house-like strong all over, ...from head to toe, more like a Carmello Anthony. You know the type, those guys who seem to have smooth, almost flabby tone to their muscles, but can lift a freaking house? Yeah....that strong. I've watched LB'ers get in Cutler's face after a busted play trying to taunt him. Jay shoved the LB lightly, once in the chest with his right hand. The LB flies backward about 2 yards, lands on his kazoo, and starts screaming for a ref (who was watching the whole thing). Jay just shakes his head and walks back to the huddle.

Scott Campbell
06-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Seriously, I am not making this up:

At the Scouting Combine before he was drafted, ...on a lark, Jay Cutler hit the 225-lbs bench press machine. He pumped out 30 reps. That made him the 4th stongest PERSON coming out of college that year. He now throws TD passes for the Chicago Bears.

Do NOT mess around with Jay Cutler. He may look like a baby face, but that's it. He's stone-cold once that helmet gets on. And it's a fair bet that this QB is the strongest man in the stadium on any given Sunday. Pat Bowlen messed with Jay. Josh McDaniels messed with Jay. Now Jay plays for the team he wanted to play for since he was a little boy. They lost. Jay won.

Jay sounds dreamy. :lol:

Scott Campbell
06-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Damn - it's like reading Tiger Beat. :lol:

Jay is dedicated. Jay is not above telling other members of his offense to get their stuff up to snuff and how to do it. He will wear Bear WR's hands out during the off-season. He has been known to have WR's actually move in with him temporarily so that they could get on the same page as Jay. Jay has no problem creating urgency with slow learners at this. Jay runs a huddle, not a nursery school. He expects to score every time he is on the field, and expects all other members of the offense to assist him in this. It's non-negotiable for him. I've rarely seen such competitiveness and fire on the field. Think Elway and Farve.

Scott Campbell
06-03-2009, 01:05 PM
He scares the living crap out of opposing defenses. He can do anything and they have no idea what he will do on any given play.

People LOVE to compare Jay Cutler to both Brett Farve and John Elway, both SB Champions and HOF's (future in Farve's case).

Is this fair?

Of course it is. Jay is that talented and that's who he reminds people of when they see him play. I have seen all three play, and have followed Elway's career about as close as it could be followed.

Jay Cutler is already better than John Elway OR Brett Farve. He's that good.

To tell you the honest truth, he's the best QB I've ever seen play the game in the 40 years I've been watching it. And as a John Elway fan since he played HS, that's hard for me to say.....but it's the truth. He's better.

He's the Michael Jordan of the NFL.

He's like Chuck Norris, with a pigskin. :lol:

Scott Campbell
06-03-2009, 01:06 PM
And because no Jay Cutler biography would be complete without a retelling of the time he had the squirts back in high school, Scott Campbell proudly presents:

During one game that year, Heritage Hills was playing North Posey, a small country school. A few plays into the game, Cutler was struck with a virus that was going around the school. He called a timeout, ran to the sideline and told coach Bob Clayton he had to, ahem, go. And the cornfield wasn't going to cut it. With no other restroom facilities in the immediate area, Cutler held it for a few plays on defense, then ran directly out of the end zone, through an open field, and past the parking lot until he finally reached the school, where he banged on doors until a janitor finally let him.

Upon his return, Cutler, the fastest kid in Spencer County, scored on a 65-yard punt return, a 24-yard interception return, a 44-yard run and threw a 55-yard touchdown pass in a 69-3 victory.

Scott Campbell
06-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Was it silly for me to say that Michael Jordan would be the best player to ever pick up a basketball when he was a freshman at Carolina? 'Cause I said that.

Was it silly for me to say that John Elway would lead his team to more Superbowls than any QB in NFL history? 'Cause I said that too when Elway was a senior at Stanford.

Silly is as silly does, and I'm going with my eyes, ears, and instincts, not to mention my track record.

I know the goods when I see them and he's the best.

CaptainKickass
06-03-2009, 01:28 PM
What a good idea Scott -

Start a thread and then post like 6 replies to it yourself.

Just get yourself an imaginary friend already. Geez.

KYPack
06-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Seriously, I am not making this up:

[quote=Nerdfan] At the Scouting Combine before he was drafted, ...on a lark, Jay Cutler hit the 225-lbs bench press machine. He pumped out 30 reps. That made him the 4th stongest PERSON coming out of college that year. He now throws TD passes for the Chicago Bears.

That was actually 23 reps at 225. And nobody does it "on a lark".

Good for a QB. Brady Quinn did it 25.

There is also no way that 23 reps makes you the 4th strongest person in the draft. Those lineman tear that shit up.

]{ilr]3
06-03-2009, 01:51 PM
:lol: This is some funny shit:

What people DON'T know about Jay is that he is very, very strong. We are not talking pumped up bicep, ripped pec strong like a LeBron James. We are talking house-like strong all over, ...from head to toe, more like a Carmello Anthony. You know the type, those guys who seem to have smooth, almost flabby tone to their muscles, but can lift a freaking house? Yeah....that strong. I've watched LB'ers get in Cutler's face after a busted play trying to taunt him. Jay shoved the LB lightly, once in the chest with his right hand. The LB flies backward about 2 yards, lands on his kazoo, and starts screaming for a ref (who was watching the whole thing). Jay just shakes his head and walks back to the huddle.

He is Retard Strong then?

Fritz
06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
That is some seriously amusing stuff, Scott.

It reminded me of some of Skinbasket's pictures in the garbage can forum...one guy on his knees, slathering-

Oops. But you know what I mean, whether you've visited the garbage can or not.

swede
06-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Hey, what if there were a supernerdfan?

A lot of regular football fans don't know this, but Jay Cutler has some seriously fast martial arts moves that can't even be caught on instant replay. One time he threw a 70 yard bomb, ran downfield and karate chopped the D-back and got back behind the line of scrimmage before the play was even over. He doesn't look fast, but trust me...he is.

Scott Campbell
06-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Do NOT mess around with Jay Cutler.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/12/13/dont-mess-with-zohan-traile.jpg

pbmax
06-03-2009, 04:43 PM
I love that he is not LeBron strong, fake strong with visibly pumped pecs and biceps, but Carmelo Anthony strong. Which looks flubby but is strong like a house.

That has to be a Packer or Bronco fan that posted this.

KYPack
06-03-2009, 05:22 PM
I love that he is not LeBron strong, fake strong with visibly pumped pecs and biceps, but Carmelo Anthony strong. Which looks flubby but is strong like a house.

Can't say I exactly understand "strong like a house".

The poster claims to be a huge Elway and Cutler freak. Guy's gotta be 45 or so. Should somebody that age gush stupid stuff like that?

Fritz
06-03-2009, 05:49 PM

Can't say I exactlu understand "strong like a house".

The poster claims to be a huge Elway and Cutler freak. Guy's gotta be 45 or so. Should somebody that age gush stupid stuff like that?

No.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Satire is wasted on you guys.

BEARMAN
06-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Folks, I would be more concerned about your unhappy Kampman ? What, he don't like the 3-4 so he dosent want to play any more ? :cry: Grow up and be a man ! :roll:
Before you know it, you all will be blaming the switch to the 3-4 as the reason that your cheese heads are doing so poorly ! :shock:
You bottom dwellers are your own worse enemy !
Da BEARS own the NFCN !

cpk1994
06-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Folks, I would be more concerned about your unhappy Kampman ? What, he don't like the 3-4 so he dosent want to play any more ? :cry: Grow up and be a man ! :roll:
Before you know it, you all will be blaming the switch to the 3-4 as the reason that your cheese heads are doing so poorly ! :shock:
Da BEARS own the NFCN !Alright, who let the troll out of his cage? :lol:

pbmax
06-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Da BEARS own the NFCN !
BEARMAN! You coach's mentor (Dungy) today confessed that the reason Cutler was brought in by Lovie was to combat the Packer CBs! How concerned are you that you need to trade an entire draft worth of picks and the Neckbeard to beat a 22nd ranked D?

If Capers improves the rest of the Packer D, who will you trade for then? :lol:

PlantPage55
06-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Man, I should print this stuff out. It'd be GREAT reading for when I'm in the shitter.

Dabaddestbear
06-04-2009, 02:51 AM
Da BEARS own the NFCN !
BEARMAN! You coach's mentor (Dungy) today confessed that the reason Cutler was brought in by Lovie was to combat the Packer CBs! How concerned are you that you need to trade an entire draft worth of picks and the Neckbeard to beat a 22nd ranked D?

Um, when did 3 picks over 3 years become an entire draft? What draft do you tune in to each year? And Even with old Neckbeard, the Bears was able to still get a win against the Pack last year. I just predict some real bad things for the Packers against the Bears this upcoming season.

Fritz
06-04-2009, 07:00 AM

I don't think it's satire, Ty. I think it's a real Bears fan, just like Bearman.

hoosier
06-04-2009, 08:46 AM
The neckbeard. I like it. Wish I'd heard it before he got traded to a team I don't care about enough to hate.

Scott Campbell
06-04-2009, 09:27 AM
Da BEARS own the NFCN !

I KNEW you wouldn't be able to lay off this thread. It's like catnip for Bear fans. :lol:

Gunakor
06-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Da BEARS own the NFCN !

Who says Kampman's unhappy?

Scott Campbell
06-04-2009, 09:42 AM
I just predict some real bad things for the Packers against the Bears this upcoming season.

Shocking. :shock:

Fritz
06-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Da BEARS own the NFCN !

I KNEW you wouldn't be able to lay off this thread. It's like catnip for Bear fans. :lol:

Ah, but can he lay off the icons? :lol: Bearman seems to like :lol: using them, that little :evil: , to make sure we know when he has an :idea: or thinks Cutler's 8-) or when he's :( . I :idea: he should be :oops:

KYPack
06-04-2009, 03:13 PM

Don't think so, Ty. The Bear fan that posted wasn't writing finely crafted satire. He was gushing like teenager on his first date or something.

I really wanted to discuss Cutler further. This guy might not make it. Jeff George, Ryan Leaf and Jim Druckenmiller had strong arms, too. There is a lot more to be a winning QB than having a gun for an arm. Cutler can sling it, but there is something missing with this guy.

-He has a very deliberate delivery that allows the defense to get a jump on some of his passes.

-Cutler threw some terrible interceptions last year in his final games. Denver was 8-4 and everyone (including me) assumed they had the AFC West locked up. In the last six games of the 2008 season, he had only seven touchdowns and threw seven interceptions.

He has a punk ass attitude. He hollers like hell when one of his receivers dropped a pass. But when a drive stalls (from one of his wild tosses), he acts like he could give a shit less.

He may make it, but he is no sure fire winning QB, I'll say that much.

Fritz
06-04-2009, 07:23 PM

Don't think so, Ty. The Bear fan that posted wasn't writing finely crafted satire. He was gushing like teenager on his first date or something.

I really wanted to discuss Cutler further. This guy might not make it. Jeff George, Ryan Leaf and Jim Druckenmiller had strong arms, too. There is a lot more to be a winning QB than having a gun for an arm. Cutler can sling it, but there is something missing with this guy.

-He has a very deliberate delivery that allows the defense to get a jump on some of his passes.

-Cutler threw some terrible interceptions last year in his final games. Denver was 8-4 and everyone (including me) assumed they had the AFC West locked up. In the last six games of the 2008 season, he had only seven touchdowns and threw seven interceptions.

He has a punk ass attitude. He hollers like hell when one of his receivers dropped a pass. But when a drive stalls (from one of his wild tosses), he acts like he could give a shit less.

Are you baiting the Bear, man?

Scott Campbell
06-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Are you baiting the Bear, man?

I think he's serious, and he's not the only one that has questions about Cutler. The Denver front office saw something in him that made them pursue Cassell.

Fritz
06-04-2009, 07:27 PM
But my pun, Scott!

Scott Campbell
06-04-2009, 07:30 PM
But my pun, Scott!

Went right over my head...... :lol:

Fritz
06-04-2009, 07:31 PM
...like a Jay Cutler pass.

KYPack
06-04-2009, 08:40 PM
I missed the pun too, Fritz.

I could care less about Bearman.

Cutler is a hot young QB. The Bears had to make that deal, but it sure as hell doesn't make them a lock for anything.

Actually, I thought Orton was developing pretty well. I wouldn't be surprised to see Denver wind up getting the better of that deal. Say what you will about Cutler, he has to take some of the blame for Denver's mega-collapse last season. He has a cannon arm, but has other weaknesses and areas of his game he needs to correct or he'll never be an effective NFL QB.

We'll see how it all plays out.

BEARMAN
06-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Da BEARS own the NFCN !

Sir,
In a very short time, you and all you cheese head luvers will learn the reality of the errors of your teams ways. An unhappy Kampman, a new system, new coachs, I see a team in turmoil. Da BEARS are now the class of the NFCN, the NFC and perhaps the NFL. Yes, a franchise QB can do that for you, that and a revamped "D", everyone healthy and ready to expliot the weeknesess of all our fows ! I have not been this excited in over 20 years. It is the year of Da BEARS ! :twisted:

BEARMAN
06-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Da BEARS own the NFCN !

Ah, but can he lay off the icons? :lol: Bearman seems to like :lol: using them, that little :evil: , to make sure we know when he has an :idea: or thinks Cutler's 8-) or when he's :( . I :idea: he should be :oops:
Now that was funny.... :lol: LMAO :shock: ... that was ment to be funny, ..... right ? :?:

pbmax
06-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Da BEARS own the NFCN !

Um, when did 3 picks over 3 years become an entire draft? What draft do you tune in to each year? And Even with old Neckbeard, the Bears was able to still get a win against the Pack last year. I just predict some real bad things for the Packers against the Bears this upcoming season.
Just jokes DBB. Although the two number ones could be parlayed into at least as many picks as the Redskins usually have in an entire draft, so I do think I am close. :lol:

pbmax
06-04-2009, 10:54 PM

Fire up a thread KY. I'll have some time this weekend to watch highlights from the Broncos. I have never followed Cutler closely except playoff time versus the Pats or Colts, but I'll be happy to contribute.

pbmax
06-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Sir,
In a very short time, you and all you cheese head luvers will learn the reality of the errors of your teams ways. An unhappy Kampman, a new system, new coachs, I see a team in turmoil. Da BEARS are now the class of the NFCN, the NFC and perhaps the NFL. Yes, a franchise QB can do that for you, that and a revamped "D", everyone healthy and ready to expliot the weeknesess of all our fows ! I have not been this excited in over 20 years. It is the year of Da BEARS ! :twisted:
If everything does come together as listed, you could be downright frightening. But the receivers are a question mark, you have replaced several pieces on the O Line and several key guys on D have been hurt and are not getting younger. In addition, your franchise QB has self-destructed before. So my guess is that we won't know exactly what the Bears will be until December.

And that may not be unusual for this division. The Packers won't know their own defense until October or November. Detroit has completely reset the team and the Vikings are still trying to answer the QB question while replacing starters on defense (not to mention suspensions).

Fritz
06-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Question marks for everyone.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-05-2009, 05:42 PM

I don't think it's satire, Ty. I think it's a real Bears fan, just like Bearman.

c'mon. it is completely satire.

i'm losing respect for you.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-05-2009, 05:44 PM

it was a satire. Do you really think cutler ran down the field and karate chopped someone.

he is satirizing his on base.

swede
06-05-2009, 08:42 PM
...it was a satire. Do you really think cutler ran down the field and karate chopped someone.

Sorry, Ty. The original NerdFan stuff was real.

The SuperNerdFan was me attempting to go over the top of someone who was already way over the top.

Nerdfan said that Jay Cutler was as strong as a house.

SuperNerdFan was me trying my hand at gushing loving nonsense about Cutler.

As you know, the feigned quote has been a bad habit of mine lately.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-05-2009, 09:18 PM
...it was a satire. Do you really think cutler ran down the field and karate chopped someone.

Sorry, Ty. The original NerdFan stuff was real.

The SuperNerdFan was me attempting to go over the top of someone who was already way over the top.

Nerdfan said that Jay Cutler was as strong as a house.

SuperNerdFan was me trying my hand at gushing loving nonsense about Cutler.

As you know, the feigned quote has been a bad habit of mine lately.

no way was the stuff posted on that site real. it was satire.

we know bears fans are idiots, c'mon..

I'm a newbie here. But when it comes to Jay Cutler, I'm no newbie at all. I've followed every game he's ever played. I did the same with John Elway, including High School, since we are the same age and he played in the same district I attended.

you really think someone has followed every game including of high school both cutler and elway....high school? :lol:

He can throw laser shots with both feet airborne. I have seen him throw a 35-yard frozen rope when his body was completely horizontal, off the ground, and draped with a 325 lbs. lineman.

Satire.

Elway scrambled straight up and down. Cutler, thanks to his porous o-line at Vandy, runs with a forward lean like a RB and his head swiveled, using vision and following blocks. You really have to see it to appreciate it.

Satire.

Do NOT mess around with Jay Cutler. He may look like a baby face, but that's it. He's stone-cold once that helmet gets on. And it's a fair bet that this QB is the strongest man in the stadium on any given Sunday. Pat Bowlen messed with Jay. Josh McDaniels messed with Jay. Now Jay plays for the team he wanted to play for since he was a little boy. They lost. Jay won.

Do i have to go on.

KYPack
06-05-2009, 10:25 PM
The guy was a real goof, Ty.

Read the whole thing and check it out.

SnakeLH2006
06-06-2009, 01:08 AM
Snake's Take:

2 things really stand out:

1) Bear fans (all two of ya) ONLY come out on Bear/Cutler threads to say insanely stupid ass shit. You 2 make Partial look like Patler. Yeah, pretty much. Like 2 excited teenagers getting ready for a new Halo or something. Jesus already. Post with stats, knowledge, insight. Less...homerism, all-or-nothingisms, BEARS ARE BESTEST EVER YOU SUCK would be great.
2) Nerdman is Partial's 4th screenname after Partial, AaronRodgers, Cornholio. WTF? How many you need bro to get your point across? :shock: :shock: 8-) :lol: :lol: :cry: :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
06-06-2009, 01:00 PM

ty read the whole thing, it is satire. i'm losing respect for you.

Scott Campbell
06-06-2009, 01:04 PM
He scares the living crap out of opposing defenses. He can do anything and they have no idea what he will do on any given play.

People LOVE to compare Jay Cutler to both Brett Favre and John Elway, both SB Champions and HOF's (future in Favre's case).

Is this fair?

Of course it is. Jay is that talented and that's who he reminds people of when they see him play. I have seen all three play, and have followed Elway's career about as close as it could be followed.

Jay Cutler is already better than John Elway OR Brett Favre. He's that good.

To tell you the honest truth, he's the best QB I've ever seen play the game in the 40 years I've been watching it. And as a John Elway fan since he played HS, that's hard for me to say.....but it's the truth. He's better.

Tyrone, look at all the Bear fans responding to this guy with "great post".

It's like listening to a 13 year old little girls gush about the Jonas Brothers.

Bear fans.

:lol:

KYPack
06-06-2009, 02:45 PM

We disagree.

The guy was serious. He did Tank-like stuff, stating that Cutler benched 225 30 times when it was 23, etc. A hedging lie like that ain't satire, it's simple minded fan fawning over a newly acquired player.

I'm very sorry to have lost face with the "living in cardboard boxes crowd".

(Yeah, I know, that satire, too.)

Tyrone Bigguns
06-06-2009, 05:11 PM

People LOVE to compare Jay Cutler to both Brett Favre and John Elway, both SB Champions and HOF's (future in Favre's case).

Is this fair?

Jay Cutler is already better than John Elway OR Brett Favre. He's that good.

Tyrone, look at all the Bear fans responding to this guy with "great post".

It's like listening to a 13 year old little girls gush about the Jonas Brothers.

Bear fans.

:lol:

now that part is funny...borat like funny.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-06-2009, 05:12 PM

We disagree.

The guy was serious. He did Tank-like stuff, stating that Cutler benched 225 30 times when it was 23, etc. A hedging lie like that ain't satire, it's simple minded fan fawning over a newly acquired player.

I'm very sorry to have lost face with the "living in cardboard boxes crowd".

(Yeah, I know, that satire, too.)

ky,

the responses are what is funny as scott noted.

the poster isn't serious.

if you dont' get the joke, you are really losing it.

Scott Campbell
06-06-2009, 05:13 PM
I agree with KY - I think the guy was being sincere. He's just a major nerd.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-06-2009, 05:16 PM

i disagree, but as pt barnum said, nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american public.

KYPack
06-06-2009, 05:51 PM

i disagree, but as pt barnum said, nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american public.

Hokay, TB.

You know what WC Fields said, "Never smarten up a chump."

That would be our Bear friend.

I don't think I've lost it yet, but if I have, I got company.

Bretsky
06-06-2009, 06:29 PM
I think that dude is an extreme homeristic idiot; gotta agree with the majority

I'd doubt he even knows what satire is

Scott Campbell
06-06-2009, 06:47 PM

I don't think you can really call him a homer - he's more of a Cutler groupie. I don't think he ever followed the Bears prior to the trade.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-06-2009, 07:56 PM

you really believe he believes and has seen cutler throw 35 yard frozen rope while in the air lateral with a lineman hanging on him.

i can't believe you guys would fall for this...the bears fans i could see.

if we replaced cutler with arod...nobody would believe the guy was serious.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-06-2009, 07:57 PM

Hokay, TB.

You know what WC Fields said, "Never smarten up a chump."

That would be our Bear friend.

I don't think I've lost it yet, but if I have, I got company.

Go read it...the exaggerations are beyond ridiculous. as is is stated, if this was submitted here and you subbed arod for cutler..nobody would think the article was serious..

KYPack
06-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Go read it...the exaggerations are beyond ridiculous. as is is stated, if this was submitted here and you subbed arod for cutler..nobody would think the article was serious..

Ty man,

I think the guy is an immature, synchophantic Bear fan.

You think he's the re-incarnation of Jonathan Swift

Do you really think there are Bear fans capable of the subtle, sophisticated humor that good satire requires?

I don't, but I also "give up".

falco
06-06-2009, 11:57 PM
are we really arguing about this? shouldn't we be arguing about favre or something?