PDA

View Full Version : Camera for sale

Partial
06-07-2009, 05:34 PM
I have a Panasonic FZ20 ultra camera for sale. It's 5.0 megapixel, has a 12x optical zoom, and probably a few more levels of digital zoom. It comes with a perfectly good battery, and the camera is in great shape, though I did lose the strap. Included will be the Camera, a 512mb card, a battery charger, and the battery. It's a very good camera, and it is very similar to the Canon s2, but is a little bit higher end. I'm selling because I'm looking to get a smaller camera as I never use this one. I'd like 50 dollars (I paid 450 for it three years ago ish). Please make an offer and take this off of my hands. Please make an offer and give me your zip code so I can calculate shipping. See a review here. It gets the highest rating possible from DPReview.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonicfz20/

]{ilr]3
06-07-2009, 06:20 PM
I have a Panasonic FZ20 ultra camera for sale. It's 5.0 megapixel, has a 12x optical zoom, and probably a few more levels of digital zoom. It comes with a perfectly good battery, and the camera is in great shape, though I did lose the strap. Included will be the Camera, a 512mb card, a battery charger, and the battery. It's a very good camera, and it is very similar to the Canon s2, but is a little bit higher end. I'm selling because I'm looking to get a smaller camera as I never use this one. I'd like 50 dollars (I paid 450 for it three years ago ish). Please make an offer and take this off of my hands. Please make an offer and give me your zip code so I can calculate shipping. See a review here. It gets the highest rating possible from DPReview.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonicfz20/

I have a Canon S2 and if this is a little better, than its a pretty nice Camera. Mine has much more features than I need (or should have for my level of photography skills).

For comparisons sake, my 12X optical zoom can take pictures at Lambeau Field from behind one end zone 25 rows up to the other end zone and you could tell who the person was on the other side of the field if you knew them. (I did this at Family Night a few years back, sorry cannot find the picture ATM)

I have never used the digital zoom, so i have nothing to offer there.

Brando19
06-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Darn! That's a good deal. I have a Canon rebel X and a kodak digital camera. If I didn't have one already, I'd jump all over it. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it at that price. Try ebay and you'll probably get more than you're asking.

Jimx29
06-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Try ebay and you'll probably get more than you're asking.My boss has this camera and it is a very nice unit.
$50 is right in the neighborhood of what they are going for at fleabay.

Partial
06-08-2009, 06:05 AM
Yeah, it's a great camera. Sucks that they're so cheap these days. Consequently the camera I'm looking to replace it with can be had for about the same price, so there isn't any net gain or loss fiscally but I do gain a camera I can easily fit in my pocket (and thus it will get used versus sitting on my desk)

Brando19
06-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Try ebay and you'll probably get more than you're asking.My boss has this camera and it is a very nice unit.
$50 is right in the neighborhood of what they are going for at fleabay.

Oh ok. I figured it'd be going for more on ebay. There's always someone willing to give a little more.

Scott Campbell
06-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Just make sure there aren't any embarrassing pictures left on the flash card.

Brando19
06-08-2009, 08:13 PM
That would suck. Erase the internal memory...that's for sure. You don't want a church buying the camera to use at events only to have a spread eagle shot of your girlfriend with whipped cream.

retailguy
06-08-2009, 09:43 PM
That would suck. Erase the internal memory...that's for sure. You don't want a church buying the camera to use at events only to have a spread eagle shot of your girlfriend with whipped cream.

hmm. maybe that camera is worth $50? :P

Just kidding Partial. Hope you sell it.

Brando19
06-08-2009, 09:50 PM

hmm. maybe that camera is worth $50? :P

Just kidding Partial. Hope you sell it.

:lol:

Partial
06-08-2009, 10:25 PM
I think I already have a buyer here and on another forum as well. The poster here has dibs as he responded first.