PDA

View Full Version : Packers Madden Rankings...

packers11
06-09-2009, 06:04 PM
http://espn.go.com/videogames/features/madden/madden10?teamId=20

We got shafted...

Pacopete4
06-09-2009, 06:13 PM
I think the rating are pretty legit..

arcilite
06-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Can't really tell if we got shafted till I can compare it to other teams.

I read somewhere they are trying to bring down everyones rankings to have less people in the upper 90s

And I LOLd at our OL rankings seeing Tony Moll at the bottom. Made me smile.

MOBB DEEP
06-09-2009, 06:35 PM
good to see jennings made it into the 90s

but people still play madden?

Guiness
06-09-2009, 07:02 PM
You have to wonder how they come up with some of the numbers...

Clifton's got a toughness of 90. Somehow Sitton ends up with a 52 (based on what?) and Giacommi an 85. :?:

Pickett, who I think played in all 16 games last season has a tgh of 78. Jenkins, who had a season ending injury 86.

Yup. Pretty much pulling that # out of their asses.

Partial
06-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Definitely see grade deflation there, but its about time. Madden's grading system has been horrible traditionally imo.

SnakeLH2006
06-13-2009, 02:18 AM
Shit..............Snake is a HUGE NFL 2K guy..but those billionairre money whores at EA Sports Madden whored it all out. Either way, shafty ass shit ratings overall. Guess I'll go back to slaughtering all on all the Call of Duty shooter games or NBA2k9. Madden as a game franchise is a joke. I beast at Madden, but hate it.

BTW, anyone who wants to play (I'm mostly 360, but got a PS3 and Wii) hit me up on here or PM and I'll drop my gamertag(s). Snake's a beast ass on all sports games and shooters, but the fuck if Arod is only an 86 on here...Those ratings suck ass. Fuck EA.

SMACKTALKIE
06-13-2009, 11:29 AM

We got shafted...

You were 6-10 last year, what do you expect? Those rankings seem fair. The only one I question is Donald Driver.

Tony Oday
06-13-2009, 01:31 PM
I think these ratings look good. What you don't see is that in Franchise mode our ratings have the most room to move up overall because of the Awareness attribute.

Cornholio
06-13-2009, 08:37 PM

We got shafted...

How on earth did they get shafted? This team was 6-10 last year, couldn't win a tight game if their lives depended on it and have done nothing to improve themselves from a year ago.

Pacopete4
06-13-2009, 09:09 PM

We got shafted...

How on earth did they get shafted? This team was 6-10 last year, couldn't win a tight game if their lives depended on it and have done nothing to improve themselves from a year ago.

:glug:

packers11
06-13-2009, 10:07 PM
obviously a lot of you haven't played the franchise long enough to understand that they got shafted...

After the 4-12 season, they had more 80+ players on the roster then this year...

But now after I looked at other players stats, it looks like they are deflating all the stats... Calvin Johnson is only a 92, when he was a 95+ last year...

Woodson and Jennings were better in last years game even though they did better this year... Yea ... Really makes sense... :bs:

Fritz
06-14-2009, 08:52 AM

We got shafted...

Nothing:

-fired the Defensive coordinator and hired a new D coordinator who runs a different defensive system.

-traded up to end up with two first round draft picks, both of whom were defenders

Okay, so they didn't run out and overpay for Chris Canty, and they didn't sign Terrell Owens or publicly question their quarterback like some owners did. True there.

But nothing?

TheRaven
06-16-2009, 03:09 PM
obviously a lot of you haven't played the franchise long enough to understand that they got shafted...

After the 4-12 season, they had more 80+ players on the roster then this year...

But now after I looked at other players stats, it looks like they are deflating all the stats... Calvin Johnson is only a 92, when he was a 95+ last year...

Woodson and Jennings were better in last years game even though they did better this year... Yea ... Really makes sense... :bs:

I am having problems following your logic. You acknowledge that the ratings are down across the board, but then take issue with some players having a lower rating than last year's more inflated numbers?

The numbers are down because the developers have finally realized that not every single player should be rated a superstar. Now the truly great players will indeed stand out because there is more of a gap. That is how it should be. I had to spend hours and hours going through and manually editing every player's ratings in the games to bring them down every single year.

Now, maybe I won't have to.