MOBB DEEP
06-12-2009, 08:24 PM
they're up 2-0

MOBB DEEP
06-12-2009, 09:37 PM
THEY WIN!!!!

LL2
06-12-2009, 10:44 PM
This totally sucks! The Red Wings effed up and blew it. They are the best team the past two decades and winning again this year would've cemented that. Totally blows!

oregonpackfan
06-12-2009, 11:14 PM
What the hell is hockey doing in a pro football forum!?

cpk1994
06-12-2009, 11:24 PM
What the hell is hockey doing in a pro football forum!?The thread starter should give you a clear explanation.

Rastak
06-12-2009, 11:26 PM

I'd watch lower division English football before hockey myself.....

HarveyWallbangers
06-12-2009, 11:28 PM

And you call yourself a Minnesotan. There's room on the Packers bandwagon for you.
:D

Lurker64
06-12-2009, 11:28 PM

And you live in the State of Hockey? For shame...

BF4MVP
06-12-2009, 11:35 PM
SO pumped that the Pens won! And no one gave 'em a chance to go into Joe Louis Arena and win it..Just awesome!

MOBB DEEP
06-13-2009, 12:40 PM
SO pumped that the Pens won! And no one gave 'em a chance to go into Joe Louis Arena and win it..Just awesome!

ya GOTA love sid the kid - great fellow

Aaron12odgers
06-13-2009, 12:48 PM

+1

hurleyfan
06-16-2009, 07:32 PM

Hockey is a great sport! Just surprised this thread has stayed on this "page"..

Kudos to the Pens, big surprise that's for sure! (wish the Devils made it :( )

Last year there was chatter about a frikkin exhibition game blowout to the Titans, while the US Open tennis tournament was on, and there was a game thread that had tennis updates and we got totally blasted! How can you ruin a Packer football thread with updates about non Packer stuff!

woodbuck27
06-22-2009, 04:21 PM

The best. From ' the Maritimes' or Nova Scotia too. A real story and leader by example. Noone in the NHL works harder. It was awesome to see him lift ** the greatest trophy in pro sports.

** Ohh dear. Well at least alot of people that are informed on the NHL think so. :D

MOBB DEEP
06-22-2009, 04:24 PM

The best. From ' the Maritimes' or Nova Scotia too. A real story and leader by example. Noone in the NHL works harder. It was awesome to see him lift ** the greatest trophy in pro sports.

** Ohh dear. Well at least alot of people that are informed on the NHL think so. :D

those in the know realize its the most coveted trophy

i was SHOCKED to learn Sid was so grounded

gota admit i like Ovechkin a lil more tho b/c i live 20 mins from his ice and have been exposed to him way more....

Sid probably better to sit down and talk to , while great 8 is prob more fun to swing with....