PDA

View Full Version : OTAs when its raining

Chevelle2
06-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Im thinking about going to OTAs tomorrow, but it may rain. Anyone know if they allow you in for the entire practice, or just partially?

Thank you.

Joemailman
06-16-2009, 04:33 PM
I believe in the past, they've allowed a limited number of people inside when it rains. You might want to wait until next week's mini-camp which is open to the public. http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/ic/blogs/insider/index.shtml

RashanGary
06-16-2009, 05:56 PM
It's tough to get in. They only allow a certain number. If it's raining, I woudln't go unless you want to risk it. If you do go, I guess the experience is better inside the DHC. There is a better view. It's all part of the risk though because they don't let everyone in.

GBRulz
06-16-2009, 08:19 PM
I have never heard of them letting people inside the DH center if it rains. The only times they have let people in are when M3 changed his mind about moving an already scheduled open to the public practice, indoors. They almost had to let them in since it was already announced as a public outdoor practice. Even then, they only let us watch like the first half hour of practice then they made everyone leave. Was kinda cool though, probably the only time I'll ever get to see them practice inside the DHC.

You guys going to TC this year are really going to be impressed with the renovations on the new practice field/bleachers set up. It looks amazing. No more standing along Oneida St along the fence anymore! Everything will be behind the DH Center now on the other field. Some parking back there, but most will still have to park in the Lambeau lot.

RashanGary
06-16-2009, 08:35 PM
You guys going to TC this year are really going to be impressed with the renovations on the new practice field/bleachers set up. It looks amazing. No more standing along Oneida St along the fence anymore! Everything will be behind the DH Center now on the other field. Some parking back there, but most will still have to park in the Lambeau lot.

I know. I can't wait till TC. It's going to be great.

Joemailman
06-17-2009, 04:19 PM
I have never heard of them letting people inside the DH center if it rains. The only times they have let people in are when M3 changed his mind about moving an already scheduled open to the public practice, indoors. They almost had to let them in since it was already announced as a public outdoor practice. Even then, they only let us watch like the first half hour of practice then they made everyone leave. Was kinda cool though, probably the only time I'll ever get to see them practice inside the DHC.

My bad. This is what I was probably thinking of when I said they sometimes let people in when it rains.

Anybody going to mini-camp next week? I might go Wednesday, weather permitting.