PDA

View Full Version : JH's OTA write up

RashanGary
06-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Well, I can't say I saw very much to talk about today.

Finley looked smooth in pass catching drills.

Tramon had the nice pick and looks comfortable out there

Barbre didn't get burned any of the times I watched him

Raji was often lined up between the center and RG in nickle (Kamp/Raji/Jolly/Thompson) were the down lineman in nickle/dime. I like that look. It almost forces an offense to double Raji because he's so quick out of his stance and so powerful. One on one, with that angle would be a disaster. That's how I was hoping to see him used and that's how he was used today.

Rodgers did a fake spike that worked out really slick.

Brad Jones looked kind of slow in some drills. I don't know why, but that guy has been underwhelming when I've watched him. Maybe he's a gamer.

Jeremy Thompson looks incredibly fast for his size.

I sat next to a red head with a low cut shirt. Her bosoms were propped up nicely by her bra displaying all of her jiggly wonder. I didn't want to appear like a perv so I only looked a couple times when I knew she was laughing for the whole bounce effect. It was nice. At one point the linebackers were running drills about 10 feet in front of us, she was making comments to them. I got jealous, but I still liked her boobs.

Joemailman
06-17-2009, 05:30 PM
I read in the Packesnews blog that with Harris absent and TWill in the starting lineup, Blackmon was replacing TWill in the nickle. Is Pat Lee doing anything? Haven't heard a thing about him all spring.

RashanGary
06-17-2009, 05:32 PM
I read in the Packesnews blog that with Harris absent and TWill in the starting lineup, Blackmon was replacing TWill in the nickle. Is Pat Lee doing anything? Haven't heard a thing about him all spring.

I can't believe Blackmon is our 4th corner. Maybe he's good at zone, but I doubt it. Lee had one nice breakup that I saw. He didn't stand out one way or the other for me.

Fritz
06-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Well, I can't say I saw very much to talk about today.

Finley looked smooth in pass catching drills.

Tramon had the nice pick and looks comfortable out there

Barbre didn't get burned any of the times I watched him

Raji was often lined up between the center and RG in nickle (Kamp/Raji/Jolly/Thompson) were the down lineman in nickle/dime. I like that look. It almost forces an offense to double Raji because he's so quick out of his stance and so powerful. One on one, with that angle would be a disaster. That's how I was hoping to see him used and that's how he was used today.

Rodgers did a fake spike that worked out really slick.

Brad Jones looked kind of slow in some drills. I don't know why, but that guy has been underwhelming when I've watched him. Maybe he's a gamer.

Jeremy Thompson looks incredibly fast for his size.

I sat next to a red head with a low cut shirt. Her bosoms were propped up nicely by her bra displaying all of her jiggly wonder. I didn't want to appear like a perv so I only looked a couple times when I knew she was laughing for the whole bounce effect. It was nice. At one point the linebackers were running drills about 10 feet in front of us, she was making comments to them. I got jealous, but I still liked her boobs.

Good report, JH. Thanks.

Did you like the way that young woman smelled? That seems a factor for you.

I do like the phrase "all her jiggly wonder." Poetic, almost.

RashanGary
06-17-2009, 05:44 PM
I wasn't close enough to catch her essence so I can't comment on that, although I imagine it was wonderful. I was sitting above her. Her skin was very plush and beautiful, accented nicely by pretty brown freckles. There was so much bosom, that I wondered were the beautiful freckles ended and the aureole began. It was right there, almost visible, just the right laugh bounce or right adjustment.

I had to snap out of it. I had a practice to watch.

Freak Out
06-17-2009, 05:48 PM

You need to take pictures man.....it's out in the public so she can't do anything really....other than kick you in the balls that is.....but she could be very flattered and show her appreciation in some other way as well.... :twisted:

RashanGary
06-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Ya know, if I wasn't married, it would be a great place to pick up gals. First I'd have to get back in shape but I'm pretty sure a fella could harpoon himself a great whale or catch some nice tail or whatever it is you call it up here in da nort woods.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-17-2009, 05:56 PM

You need to take pictures man.....it's out in the public so she can't do anything really....other than kick you in the balls that is.....but she could be very flattered and show her appreciation in some other way as well.... :twisted:

Yeah, and the post them at packersluts.com or packerupskirts.com!!

Freak Out
06-17-2009, 05:57 PM
What about Harrell? Was he on the field at all?

Freak Out
06-17-2009, 05:59 PM

Yeah, and the post them at packersluts.com or packerupskirts.com!!

The GC would be fine.

RashanGary
I've always dreamed of lying to girls about my age, career and past to get them in the sack. In my dreams, following conquest, I would stop answering texts. I'd only call at 2AM when I was really drunk and fond memories of the taste of her lips accentuated the drunken wood (indigenous to my pants) at just the right levels to initiate the drunk call.

Alas, I married to soon. My wife has soul searing eyes that double as lie detectors. Honestly is the only policy in my crib.

Honey, if you're reading this, I'm just kidding. Haha :oops:

I'll probably be grounded over this, so please, have a little laugh. It's coming at my expense.

BallHawk
I sat next to a red head with a low cut shirt. Her bosoms were propped up nicely by her bra displaying all of her jiggly wonder. I didn't want to appear like a perv so I only looked a couple times when I knew she was laughing for the whole bounce effect. It was nice.

You see, this is where JSO can't come close to us. You won't see Bedard reporting this stuff.

Scott Campbell
06-17-2009, 06:01 PM
I didn't want to appear like a perv so I only looked a couple times when I knew she was laughing for the whole bounce effect.

I'm guessing the puddle of drool gave you away.

Freak Out
06-17-2009, 06:03 PM
:)

Scott Campbell
06-17-2009, 06:05 PM
Did ya ever notice that Nick's training camp reports read a little different than Michele's?

Joemailman
06-17-2009, 06:19 PM
True,

Michele's usually included a photo of Favre's ass.

alquaal
06-17-2009, 09:32 PM
I sat next to a red head with a low cut shirt. Her bosoms were propped up nicely by her bra displaying all of her jiggly wonder. I didn't want to appear like a perv so I only looked a couple times when I knew she was laughing for the whole bounce effect. It was nice. At one point the linebackers were running drills about 10 feet in front of us, she was making comments to them. I got jealous, but I still liked her boobs.[/quote]

Holy crap man I think I know who your talking about! I was standing at the fence at the north end of the last bleachers and there was a redhead that fit that description there. Kevin Greene had come in and set up grid work for the OLB to run through. Totally cool being that close to the pros. Not bad being that close to the chesty redhead either.

pbmax
06-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Well, I haven't been as lucky as some, since I was neither in Green Bay for the OTA not did I have a seat next to a chesty redhead. I have instead been spending my time reading Bedard's OTA writeup (no, its not as interesting).

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/48285577.html

1. Collins was in today, was on the field for the jog through with Darren Perry but absent for drills. Wasn't in locker room after practice. Bedard said he does not look in shape (whatever that means).

2. OL were same as they were for previous OTAs. Moll-Colledge-Spitz-Sitton-Barbre. 2s were Meredith-McCaskill-Preston-Dietrich Smith-Lang
Dietrich-Smith got a shout out from Rodgers and looked good according to Bedard

2. Not much base D. Lots of nickel. JH already laid out the nickel dline. Kampman and Thompson were the ends/OLB in that group. Matthews was back but limited-not clear how limited as Bedard has him backing up Thompson. Popp still behind Kampman. AK not a lot of success pass rushing. But this is without pads or live hitting. I expect it to look different in camp.

3. Rodgers had trouble in a 7 on 7 drill finding open receivers. He did move the ball but missed two shots to get a score (one pick by Williams). One of those was a 2 minute drill.

4. Looks like Wood and Al were there, but only Wood practiced.

5. Spencer Havner worked as a TE today. I am sure this is important, but until I read this I forgot Spencer Havner was on the Packers, and apparently had been working as a LB. He will spend training camp at whichever position he grades out better at from the practice sessions. They like him on ST, so he needs to find a position to land in.

packrulz
06-18-2009, 06:04 AM
I'm getting anxious about Collins, I'm glad he's there, but he's going to be the safety in the new 3-4 defense, I wish he would sign soon.

RashanGary
06-18-2009, 07:00 AM
Holy crap man I think I know who your talking about! I was standing at the fence at the north end of the last bleachers and there was a redhead that fit that description there. Kevin Greene had come in and set up grid work for the OLB to run through. Totally cool being that close to the pros. Not bad being that close to the chesty redhead either.

haha. spot on :) :)

I was the guy with the blue shirt standing on the top bleacher.

Gunakor
06-18-2009, 10:24 AM
I'm getting anxious about Collins, I'm glad he's there, but he's going to be the safety in the new 3-4 defense, I wish he would sign soon.

Collins is already under contract.

pbmax
06-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Well, there is nothing voluntary about the next mini-camp, so hopefully this is a pre-cursor to Collins' attendance at that camp. The next order of business for contract extensions to move ahead is to get Jennings to sign. And I have heard nothing on that front. Hopefully that is a good sign.

Fritz
06-18-2009, 01:10 PM

I find myself getting anxious about that chesty redhead.

packrulz
06-18-2009, 05:36 PM

So that's why you wear those dark sunglasses, good idea!

Tyrone Bigguns
06-18-2009, 05:49 PM
ty is gonna be honest. I find JH's descriptions of the women more interesting and valuable than of the players.

We have several packerrats who can can tell me about the players, but only one who gets ty semi aroused about women he will never see, touch, taste.

JH, please focus all your attention of the women!

Fritz
06-18-2009, 06:37 PM

So that's why you wear those dark sunglasses, good idea!

Yes. I recently got myself contacts after years of wearing glasses and not being able to wear regular sunglasses. I had forgotten how handy dark shades can be.

And besides, if I didn't wear them people would know I was TT, and I might be stoned on the streets of Green Bay. And maybe in Minnesota, too, if things don't work out for them and Favre this year.