PDA

View Full Version : Favre Video-does he have a beer belly?

sheepshead
06-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Bretts got one foot in Minneapolis, one foot in Hattiesburg.

http://www.wdam.com/global/Category.asp?C=151146&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=98793&topVideoCatNoB=153366&topVideoCatNoC=98857&topVideoCatNoD=98855&topVideoCatNoE=153722&autoStart=true&clipId=3875301

Tyrone Bigguns
06-17-2009, 07:53 PM
In order to have have a beer belly you have to drink beer. :lol:

sheepshead
06-17-2009, 07:54 PM

Maybe he's back on the juice. That might explain a lot!

Brando19
06-17-2009, 08:05 PM

Have have one? :shock:

Brett is really looking old, though.

Scott Campbell
06-17-2009, 08:18 PM
1:10

"I also know that when I'm done - I'm done"

Who the hell is he kidding?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brando19
06-17-2009, 08:35 PM
1:10

"I also know that when I'm done - I'm done"

Who the hell is he kidding?

Haha, I caught that, too. He said "There's no going back." Well...it appears this is his second time "going back." At the end of the day...I don't think Favre remembers what he said in interviews.

packinpatland
06-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Oh stop it, all of you...............you just wish you looked that good at nearly 40. :lol:

Scott Campbell
06-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Oh stop it, all of you...............you just wish you looked that good at nearly 40. :lol:

I wasn't that grey at 40. Or that forgetful either.

packinpatland
06-17-2009, 09:17 PM

That's just because you had all those women taking care of you..... :wink:

MJZiggy
06-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Dear Brett,

It's come to my attention that I simply no longer give a fuck.

Quite sincerely,

Zig.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-18-2009, 12:54 AM

Ty looked better, but crack does have a way of keeping one cut!

KYPack
06-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Brett seemed pretty philospohical at times. He's already thinking about what he'll do if the Viking deal doesn't work. That's part of the process. He also knows that the physical recovery from arm/shoulder surgery is a bitch.

That baby is gonna hurt and be weak as hell from time to time. I could see him thinking about the actual impact of the scope procedure. It psych's ya out.

]{ilr]3
06-18-2009, 09:25 AM

I am 40 and I dont look old like he does. He looks like shit for a pro athlete. I know his looks are deceiving though, but damn! :shock:

Pacopete4
06-18-2009, 12:01 PM
{ilr]3]

I am 40 and I dont look old like he does. He looks like shit for a pro athlete. I know his looks are deceiving though, but damn! :shock:

if he didnt have the grizzly old beard, I don't think he'd look bad at all.. thats what makes him look old as dirt

Scott Campbell
06-18-2009, 12:43 PM
{ilr]3]

if he didnt have the grizzly old beard, I don't think he'd look bad at all.. thats what makes him look old as dirt

It's the color of the beard more than the beard.

SMACKTALKIE
06-18-2009, 12:48 PM
{ilr]3]

It's the potential color of his jersey that has inspired this thread. If he were still with the Packers, JH would be the only one saying he looks old while everyone else would be saying he looks good for his age.

Fritz
06-18-2009, 01:04 PM
I thought I saw the beginnings of some man boob action under that t-shirt.

But I mean that in the nicest of ways.

]{ilr]3
06-18-2009, 02:34 PM
{ilr]3]

It's the potential color of his jersey that has inspired this thread. If he were still with the Packers, JH would be the only one saying he looks old while everyone else would be saying he looks good for his age.

Um, No.

Noodle
06-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Damn, someone give him a hit of oxygen before he passes out from running those "200s."

MadScientist
06-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Would you say he looks all that good for his age if he wasn't famous and didn't have a $100M bank account?

I'm 40 and not nearly as gray. On the other hand, 300 lb linemen don't flatten me, so that probably helps.

I do wish my bank account looked as good as his.

packinpatland
06-18-2009, 04:41 PM
......... of course it's the money........ :wink: .........it always is. :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
06-18-2009, 05:41 PM

Ty agrees, and that is why he knows you won't be shocked when your daughter takes up with Kirk Kerkorian. :wink:

https://www.autoloandaily.com/images/stories/kirkkerkorian.jpg

packinpatland
06-18-2009, 05:53 PM

Ty agrees, and that is why he knows you won't be shocked when your daughter takes up with Kirk Kerkorian. :wink:

https://www.autoloandaily.com/images/stories/kirkkerkorian.jpg

mraynrand
06-19-2009, 12:31 AM
Favre's aging reminds me of Kenny Stabler. One day the guy is looking old and then WHAMMO - next time you see him, he look like an old goat. It's got to be the hard livin' he did as a younger man.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kenstabler.jpg

http://www.flashpointblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kenny_stabler_3rd_dui.jpg

SnakeLH2006
06-19-2009, 02:34 AM
Let's be real....the real issue is Deanna Favre controls our "former hero" with those evil ass eyes. That fucking shit ages a man. Look her in the eyes and tell me you don't feel ill at ease...

At least she mows the lawn while Brett is busy slinging TD's to those future NFL stars at Hattiesburg High:

http://greatestprobowlsever.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/deanna-favre-on-tractor.jpg

Admin edit - Changed photo to link....

KYPack
06-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Snake, post smaller pictures, willya? That dern thing could be a billboard on 41!

I know it was a joke, but don't mess with Deanna. That's a tough classy lady who's been thru a lotta hell. You raise them two girls and Peter Pan on the lawn mower. It's a hard job.

sheepshead
06-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Snake, post smaller pictures, willya? That dern thing could be a billboard on 41!

I know it was a joke, but don't mess with Deanna. That's a tough classy lady who's been thru a lotta hell. You raise them two girls and Peter Pan on the lawn mower. It's a hard job.

:lol: :lol:

I had to run out to best buy a get a wider monitor just to get the joke!

Tyrone Bigguns
06-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Favre's aging reminds me of Kenny Stabler. One day the guy is looking old and then WHAMMO - next time you see him, he look like an old goat. It's got to be the hard livin' he did as a younger man.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kenstabler.jpg

http://www.flashpointblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kenny_stabler_3rd_dui.jpg

Stabler is old. He is 63.

Nobody looks good in a police photo.

woodbuck27
06-20-2009, 02:09 AM
Dear Brett,

It's come to my attention that I simply no longer give a fuck.

Quite sincerely,

Zig.

MJ!

Your a beauty. :D

woodbuck27
06-20-2009, 02:13 AM
I am shocked that Favre is actually considering coming back to play in the NFCN. Man that's just too wild for me to even really imagine.

GOD help him. :D

Gunakor
06-20-2009, 09:32 AM
I am shocked that Favre is actually considering coming back to play in the NFCN. Man that's just too wild for me to even really imagine.

What surprises you about it? He never wanted to leave the division in the first place.

sheepshead
06-20-2009, 10:18 AM
More Beer Gut News:

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/48644997.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiU9PmP:QiUiD3aPc:_Yyc: aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

woodbuck27
06-20-2009, 12:25 PM

Lovely KY. :lol:

woodbuck27
06-20-2009, 12:31 PM

What surprises you about it? He never wanted to leave the division in the first place.

I mean Favre is placing some serious pressure and responsibility on himself. I mean. . . . ' HEAT '. The target on this mans jersey will be huge.

That's either true courage and / or a love for the game of football and competing and / or living the dream. It's a great story for sure.

MJZiggy
06-20-2009, 06:10 PM

I mean Favre is placing some serious pressure and responsibility on himself. I mean. . . . ' HEAT '. The target on this mans jersey will be huge.

That's either true courage and / or a love for the game of football and competing and / or living the dream. It's a great story for sure.

Either that or plain common stupidity...

packinpatland
06-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Is stupidity common?........:lol:

MJZiggy
06-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Fine. Extraordinary stupidity. Better? 8-)

packinpatland
06-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Much. :lol:

cpk1994
06-21-2009, 02:27 PM

That's either true courage and / or a love for the game of football and competing and / or living the dream. It's a great story for sure.Or he wants to stick it to TT, like he admitted he wanted to last year.

Packerarcher
06-21-2009, 04:48 PM
If thats a gut then you must be ripped with about a 3% body fat rate. The man looks damn good for playing almost 20 years in the NFL.

MJZiggy
06-21-2009, 04:51 PM
He'd better if he wants to survive one more...

woodbuck27
06-22-2009, 01:50 AM

That's either true courage and / or a love for the game of football and competing and / or living the dream. It's a great story for sure.Or he wants to stick it to TT, like he admitted he wanted to last year.

Can you hum any other tune?

Fritz
06-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Favre's lovely season of '07 came after he did extensive offseason work, both on conditoning ('member those stories? Personal trainer, all that?) and I believe in the classroom (I'm less sure of this).

I just do not think Favre can have a consistently excellent or even good season coming in with no extensive offseason workouts or book time with the Vikings' stuff.

I suspect he may flash moments of brilliance but that they will be increasingly rare as the season goes on.

But he has to be only steady and solid with AP there. The problem is that those are not words that have ever been associated with Favre's style.