PDA

View Full Version : What Packer games are you planning on attending?

MadtownPacker
07-19-2006, 01:59 AM
Im going be at the @49ers game for sure and might be making a trip to the holyland. What games are you guys going to?

MadtownPacker
07-19-2006, 06:36 AM
Hey CaliCheeze, you going to the Niners game?

MTPackerfan
07-19-2006, 09:33 AM
I think I have a shot at the Detroit Game. Would be my first time to Lambeau. I am pretty excited. One of the players for Detroit is from my home town in Montana and says he can get me some tickets. December 17 in Green Bay, does it get cold there? :lol:

MJZiggy
07-19-2006, 09:42 AM
I'd love to go to the Eagles game in Philly but after reading some of the things people have written about the fans there, I'm having second thoughts.

Partial
07-19-2006, 10:23 AM
I will be attending my first packer game at lambeau this year. I don't know what one, and I may be going alone, but I will see the great one once in person before he retires!!

MadtownPacker
07-19-2006, 10:44 AM
December 17 in Green Bay, does it get cold there? :lol:

Yeah I was wondering that too. Here in Cali I usually wear tshirts in Dec. Should I pack a sweater for a cold day game?

Fosco33
07-19-2006, 11:11 AM
I've got tix purchased for the first preseason game in SD, the Niners in December at Monster Park (MTP, that will be a cold game - I guarantee the Bay in December is no picnic).

But I'm most excited about the Vikings game on 12/21 in Lambeau. 50 yrd line, 20 rows up - and at a steal of a price. A little holiday gift for myself :D

Get 'em now (while there are doubters out there) - if the Pack starts winning again, those tix will be much more expensive.

MadtownPacker
07-19-2006, 11:18 AM
Man, you got it hooked up Fosco. I went to the last game @ SF and it was in Dec too. Just wore a jersey. It was raining like a mofo and I loved every minute of it.
We get colder and hotter weather then SoCal or the Yay area.

Partial
07-19-2006, 11:25 AM
Yeah I was wondering that too. Here in Cali I usually wear tshirts in Dec. Should I pack a sweater for a cold day game?

Damn, t-shirts in december..

Yeah, it'll be cold. Not super cold. February is where it is just brutally cold. I would say sweatshirt and a jersey and you'll be alright, though i've never been a game then. I can say that is november its fricking cold at badger games in my fuck 'em bucky shirt over top of my hooded sweatshirt and jeans

MJZiggy
07-19-2006, 11:43 AM
If you're used to Cali and you want to go to a Lambeau game, might I suggest layers? Lots and lots of layers. A little underarmor with a t over it with a light longsleeve over that with a sweatshirt over it (or 2 if you get cold) and your jersey on top. You can take the layers off if you get warm, but you can't put them on if you don't have them. Also, it helps to bring someone along to keep you warm.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-19-2006, 12:18 PM
I will sure be at the Packers Vs Washington Native Americans game (as a liberal, I am boycotting the word redskins after this post). :cool:

Deputy Nutz
07-19-2006, 12:25 PM
Man, you got it hooked up Fosco. I went to the last game @ SF and it was in Dec too. Just wore a jersey. It was raining like a mofo and I loved every minute of it.
We get colder and hotter weather then SoCal or the Yay area.

T-shirts and shorts, you will be fine. I don't know what all these other wussies are talking about.

Tarlam!
07-19-2006, 12:52 PM
I was planning on going to Philly with some PR members, but with my new agenda, it looks bleak.

I only hope
Before I croak.....

Where's Tank when I need a terrible poet!?!

MJZiggy
07-19-2006, 12:55 PM
I will sure be at the Packers Vs Washington Native Americans game (as a liberal, I am boycotting the word redskins after this post). :cool: Have fun at that game Tank. Which drug do you take to make That game happen?

Fosco33
07-19-2006, 01:31 PM
I will sure be at the Packers Vs Washington Native Americans game (as a liberal, I am boycotting the word redskins after this post). :cool: Have fun at that game Tank. Which drug do you take to make That game happen?

Maybe he's predicting a playoff game - but if we're supposed to go 14-2 (as tank says, we'll surely have HFA - unless of course the Skins go 15-1).

MJZiggy
07-19-2006, 01:33 PM
Aahh. I see. I missed the part about the Skins going 15-1. I'm not so sure about that.

Rastak
07-19-2006, 01:51 PM
I'd love to go to the Eagles game in Philly but after reading some of the things people have written about the fans there, I'm having second thoughts.

Wear a neutral color and cheer quiety and you'll be 100% safe.

MJZiggy
07-19-2006, 02:14 PM

And what fun would that be??? Brett does something awesome, everyone around me's gonna know it.

Rastak
07-19-2006, 02:21 PM

And what fun would that be??? Brett does something awesome, everyone around me's gonna know it.

Funner than wearing a beer or having a lump on your head from a battery that some fired off your cranium...but that's just me I guess....LOL

Tarlam!
07-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Damned rowdies! I hate that...

CaptainKickass
07-19-2006, 04:29 PM
Monday Night Football

Seattle VS The Pack 11/27- In Seattle.

I'd love a win here. On the road, against Holmy. These fans are soooooo frickin cocky now with thier "12th man" and blah blah blah.

Don't they realize they LOST the frickin Superbowl? And Alexander on the cover of Madden? The curse lives on!

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 09:12 AM
I only hope
Before I croak.....

Where's Tank when I need a terrible poet!?!

That doesnt even rythm. Let me help:

My only hope
Is my only dope

I have never written a poem in here or at JSO before. Everything that I have posted, they are lyrics to songs. Try to sing it to the tunes of COLDPLAY, JOHN LENNON, EVERCLEAR, THE VERVE, PLACEBO, SNOW PATROL, or KEANE. :cool:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 09:18 AM
Remember, I dream of making it big as a musican. I am a aspiring lyricst. The Dopes will release their debut albums, "the homsexual life of ted thompson" sometimes in the unknown future. :cool:

HarveyWallbangers
07-20-2006, 10:21 AM
What a waste of time... all of my posts recently have been deleted.

Arizona at Green Bay for me

MadtownPacker
07-20-2006, 10:38 AM

Arizona at Green Bay for meALL your post? WTF Harvey? I think you just mean the ones from yesterday morning. This is likely why.

I have had others say the same. Yesterday I moved the forum to a new web hosting. When I changed the domain over to my hosting it takes a few hours to complete so you must have still been posting to the old DB. So no one deleted it but it isnt recoverable.

pittstang5
07-20-2006, 10:59 AM
I'd love to go to the Eagles game in Philly but after reading some of the things people have written about the fans there, I'm having second thoughts...

Ziggy,

I'm planning on going to this game in Philly. I went in '04 when Donovan and T.O. embarrassed the hell out of the Pack. I wore a Packers shirt, but under a solid green sweatshirt. If given the opportunity to cheer for the Pack....I would have, but that game was pathetic.

Philly fans are rough, especially in the upper decks where the security is lacking and most of us poorer fans can afford seats. If you go, take Rastak's advice and wear neutral colors and don't cheer too loud if the Pack does something good.

MJZiggy
07-20-2006, 11:34 AM
If the Packers ever go to Ravens again, it is worth the couple hours drive to get there. The fans are courteous (even in the streets) and you will find others wandering around in Packer gear. They also have specific announcements in the stadium that any fans caught abusing visiting fans will be ejected and possibly have their season tickets revoked. They are very serious about keeping it a fun experience and as a tourist spot welcome anyone who chooses to visit there. I will definitely go to a game there again, though next time I hope the result is quite different.

GBRulz
07-20-2006, 11:48 AM

Arizona at Green Bay for me

I'm going to that game, too Harv! Come tailgate with us!!

Also going to the last home game, vs. the Queens.

Possibly out to Seattle, too...