PDA

View Full Version : Locked thread!!

Tyrone Bigguns
06-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Is this a first on packerrats? Ty doesn't ever recall a locked thread.

Packerrats historians, please illuminate.

GrnBay007
06-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Is this a first on packerrats? .

Nope

Scott Campbell
06-23-2009, 08:24 PM
It's not really a collectors item then.

Deputy Nutz
06-24-2009, 09:54 AM
There has also been several deleted thread and also a slew of deleted posts. If you could ever get your hands on those, boy you would have a nice little retirement fund set up.

Freak Out
06-24-2009, 01:00 PM
What thread is locked?

SkinBasket
06-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Halfway down the RR list. "Peter Schrager's top 99 NFL players for '09" Just where you'd expect wild craziness to be. It has a lock in front of it.

Freak Out
06-24-2009, 02:30 PM
Halfway down the RR list. "Peter Schrager's top 99 NFL players for '09" Just where you'd expect wild craziness to be. It has a lock in front of it.

Thanks....... :)

Freak Out
06-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Damn...that turned ugly. What a shocker.... :roll:

True Blood. I watched the first season on Blu Ray recently and do not remember the cross thing...in fact I remember Bill showing that vampires are not hurt by the cross. I take it the show was a season two episode? I don't have cable/Sat so missed the start of it.

SkinBasket
06-24-2009, 02:50 PM

True Blood. I watched the first season on Blu Ray recently and do not remember the cross thing...in fact I remember Bill showing that vampires are not hurt by the cross. I take it the show was a season two episode? I don't have cable/Sat so missed the start of it.

Yeah, season two is about 4 episodes in. The cross was silver, and that's what hurt him. Then he literally tore all the guy's limbs off and tossed them about the room.

Jimx29
06-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Sadly, that thread is exactly what has happened to the whole forum over the past 1 - 1½ years. Very little actual topic debate, just direct and indirect insults.

Freak Out
06-24-2009, 05:17 PM

Yeah, season two is about 4 episodes in. The cross was silver, and that's what hurt him. Then he literally tore all the guy's limbs off and tossed them about the room.

Silver...got it. My 20-15 vision paying off yet again. :) You ever see the bizarre little Swedish vampire movie "let the right one in"?

falco
06-24-2009, 06:18 PM
If you are going to delete posted, can't you have the actual post exist but the text just say "post deleted by administrator or moderator." I think it is better to have a record of existing so people don't get confused.