PDA

View Full Version : the blood of jesus is against you, homosexual demon

Harlan Huckleby
06-25-2009, 10:29 PM
I just watched a gay exorcism. Pop some popcorn and enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhedHERfcXk

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06252009/news/nationalnews/shocking_anti_gay_exorcism_176021.htm
It shows church members standing the youth on his feet by holding him under his arms, and people shouting as organ music plays.

"Come out of his belly," someone commands. "It's in the belly -- push."

Later, the teenager is back on the floor, breathing heavily. Then he's coughing and apparently vomiting into a bag.

"Get another bag," a participant says. "Make sure you have your gloves."

As the youth lies back on the ground, limp, church members put a white sheet over him.

arcilite
06-26-2009, 09:22 AM
lol awesome

hoosier
06-26-2009, 11:58 AM
In the first part of the video there's a young woman wearing scrubs and latex standing in between the guy being exorcised and the camera. A couple of minutes in she sudeenly walks out of the picture, for no apparent reason. Just that contrast makes this video a work of art.

Harlan Huckleby
06-26-2009, 02:30 PM
The drama definitely picks up after the shrieking women steps aside and leaves things to the more capable hands of Reverand Wright.

The confusing part to me is what happens to the demon if they do manage to scare it out of the troubled teen? Won't that bad boy just fly into somebody else? They don't seem to have enough protective rubber gloves for the whole exorcising party.

hoosier
06-26-2009, 02:35 PM
The drama definitely picks up after the shrieking women steps aside and leaves things to the more capable hands of Reverand Wright.

The confusing part to me is what happens to the demon if they do manage to scare it out of the troubled teen? Won't that bad boy just fly into somebody else? They don't seem to have enough protective rubber gloves for the whole exorcising party.

I imagine all participating parties are required to don a prophylactic butt plug.