PDA

View Full Version : OxiClean guy found dead

Brando19
06-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Billy Mays, the OxiClean infomercial guy, was found dead this morning. Some news for all you infomercial lovers.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/28/billy-mays-is-dead/

Brando19
06-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Geesh...who next?

Scott Campbell
06-28-2009, 12:04 PM
I'd love to hear his pitch to St. Peter. "Act now, and get the Sin-Buster absolutely free".

Remember back when the Romper Room used to stand for something besides celebrity obituaries?

Brando19
06-28-2009, 02:27 PM
I'd love to hear his pitch to St. Peter. "Act now, and get the Sin-Buster absolutely free".

Remember back when the Romper Room used to stand for something besides celebrity obituaries?

Yeah...but do you remember a time when a handful of celebrities died within days of each other?

oregonpackfan
06-28-2009, 08:43 PM
OxyClean is the best stain remover from clothes I have found.

Brando19
06-28-2009, 08:45 PM
They're saying he was on the plane that landed in Tampa yesterday with the tire blow out. He hit his head really hard...maybe he had brain damage and didn't know it.

MadScientist
06-29-2009, 10:43 AM
They're saying he was on the plane that landed in Tampa yesterday with the tire blow out. He hit his head really hard...maybe he had brain damage and didn't know it.
I'm guessing it's the same thing that killed that actress who hit her head skiing a couple of months ago. Undetected bleeding on the brain. Maybe there would have been a chance if they recognized the symptoms before he went to bed, but it might have been too late even then.

Brando19
06-29-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm guessing it's the same thing that killed that actress who hit her head skiing a couple of months ago. Undetected bleeding on the brain. Maybe there would have been a chance if they recognized the symptoms before he went to bed, but it might have been too late even then.

I thought about that actress, too.

Patler
06-29-2009, 03:28 PM

Preliminary reports show no head trauma, but an enlarged heart about 50% larger than normal. Coroner said a pulmonary embolism is the likely cause of death.

Popular product pusher Billy Mays had an enlarged heart and likely died over the weekend of a pulmonary embolism, or blocked artery, a medical examiner told reporters on Monday. There was no sign of head trauma. He was 50.
Dr. Vernard Adams told reporters that Mays' heart weighed 500 grams, or about 17.6 ounces. A typical male heart weighs about 10-12 ounces. The "heart disease that was found was certainly capable of causing the sudden death that he experienced."

MadScientist
06-29-2009, 05:05 PM

Preliminary reports show no head trauma, but an enlarged heart about 50% larger than normal. Coroner said a pulmonary embolism is the likely cause of death.

Popular product pusher Billy Mays had an enlarged heart and likely died over the weekend of a pulmonary embolism, or blocked artery, a medical examiner told reporters on Monday. There was no sign of head trauma. He was 50.
Dr. Vernard Adams told reporters that Mays' heart weighed 500 grams, or about 17.6 ounces. A typical male heart weighs about 10-12 ounces. The "heart disease that was found was certainly capable of causing the sudden death that he experienced."
It seems somewhat odd that this was not discovered, since he was to have surgery soon. A physical is commonly required within 30 days of a scheduled surgery, specifically to detect things like this that would make a surgery much more risky.

SnakeLH2006
07-01-2009, 01:18 AM
White trash worldwide greives this loss. Who's gonna buy shitty steak knives, shitty vacuum cleaners, etc. now in the trailer parks? Ok, he seemed cool enough, but MJack, now Billy Mays? Maybe this world gets back to normal without all the excessive hype. Unlike MJack, I hope he rests in peace. No prob. with this guy.

SkinBasket
07-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Unlike MJack, I hope he rests in peace. No prob. with this guy.

With that endorsement, I'm sure his soul will find it's everlasting peace.

MadScientist
07-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Unlike MJack, I hope he rests in peace. No prob. with this guy.
So you want a MJ zombie hanging around? I suppose it would make for a good remake of Thriller, but he was creepy enough at the end of his life.

Still I suppose you really don't want to hear:

Hi Billy Mays the zombie here for What Odor?. Being dead used to mean smelling terrible. Between embalming fluid and rotting flesh the stench was unbearable. But with new What Odor? just a couple of sprays and the smell is completely gone! No wretched scent of death giving you away now when you sneak up on someone to eat their brains...

Scott Campbell
07-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Hi Billy Mays the zombie here for What Odor?. Being dead used to mean smelling terrible. Between embalming fluid and rotting flesh the stench was unbearable. But with new What Odor? just a couple of sprays and the smell is completely gone! No wretched scent of death giving you away now when you sneak up on someone to eat their brains...

"Thanks Billy - now I smell pre rigor mortis fresh!"

http://www.khurak.net/wp-content/uploads/farrah-fawcett6.jpg

SnakeLH2006
07-01-2009, 05:13 PM

That Mad, is some funny ass stuff, dude. Billy Mays was a deece guy, but somehow I could picture this. :lol: