PDA

View Full Version : THAT DUMMY BRETT FAVRE...

MOBB DEEP
06-29-2009, 07:50 AM
on mike and mike cris carter stated that for all the years when he was in minny denny green had the defense tackling a dummy with a favre jerzey on it YEAR ROUND...lol...he said they "knew who we had to beat and denny green didnt want us to forget for a second who we had to be better than"

interesting inside info

he's wondering what they're going to do now because, according to carter, "he will be in purple this year"

he said he will be "shocked if he's not playn for the vikings aug 1"

maybe they'll use a rodgers dummy this year

maybe they'll have a TT dummy for favre to do drills with

thoughts???

sheepshead
06-29-2009, 07:57 AM
The number 4 dummy is well known.. What's your point?

Scott Campbell
06-29-2009, 09:00 AM
............ a dummy with a favre jerzey on it YEAR ROUND............

I wonder which "Favre" dummy scored better on the Wonderlic?

cpk1994
06-29-2009, 09:02 AM
on mike and mike cris carter stated that for all the years when he was in minny denny green had the defense tackling a dummy with a favre jerzey on it YEAR ROUND...lol...he said they "knew who we had to beat and denny green didnt want us to forget for a second who we had to be better than"

interesting inside info

he's wondering what they're going to do now because, according to carter, "he will be in purple this year"

thoughts???Who the hell cares? The other 123 Favre threads not enough for you? :roll:

Packnut
06-29-2009, 09:36 AM

I'm sure either "dummy" score would be higher than yours! :lol: :lol:

Scott Campbell
06-29-2009, 09:55 AM

I'm sure either "dummy" score would be higher than yours! :lol: :lol:

That'd be funnier to me if I hadn't been such a lousy student. :lol:

Lurker64
06-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Think they'll let us borrow the Favre dummy?

Scott Campbell
06-29-2009, 01:13 PM

Which one?

SMACKTALKIE
06-29-2009, 01:24 PM

Red McCombs probably sold it.

Brando19
06-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Favre threads rule. I wonder how many thousand Favre threads Mobb Deep started...even though he started the "official" one? :roll:

packrat
06-29-2009, 03:41 PM
I LIKE multiple threads--at least you have a clue what a new one is about. Usually by page 3 any thread has wandered off into the wilderness with no connection with the original title. If you want to check out the latest info on a any rumor, good luck finding it on page 14 of a thread that is six weeks old--better to have a new thread that really tells you what it is about.

Gunakor
06-29-2009, 03:53 PM
I LIKE multiple threads--at least you have a clue what a new one is about. Usually by page 3 any thread has wandered off into the wilderness with no connection with the original title. If you want to check out the latest info on a any rumor, good luck finding it on page 14 of a thread that is six weeks old--better to have a new thread that really tells you what it is about.

Nobody should be coming HERE to get the latest scoop on Brett Favre IMO. As someone else noted in another thread, there is a reason this place isn't called Favrerats.com. A better place to get the latest updates to TractorWatch 2009 would be nfl.com or espn.com. You'd get your details, we'd be spared another Favre thread. Everyone's happy.

gex
06-29-2009, 04:19 PM

Nobody should be coming HERE to get the latest scoop on Brett Favre IMO. As someone else noted in another thread, there is a reason this place isn't called Favrerats.com. A better place to get the latest updates to TractorWatch 2009 would be nfl.com or espn.com. You'd get your details, we'd be spared another Favre thread. Everyone's happy.

IMO.... I disagree, Favre is/was an all time great Green Bay Packer and will go down in history as one of the greatest PACKERS ever. I also dont mind new threads for the reasons stated above, unless there is a finite amount of threads that the forum can hold. 8-)

Scott Campbell
06-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Not that my opinion matters, but it's the slow time of year. Extra threads aren't really clogging anything up. It would suck if this continues into the season when there is real news to talk about.

Lurker64
06-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Not that my opinion matters, but it's the slow time of year. Extra threads aren't really clogging anything up. It would suck if this continues into the season when there is real news to talk about.

Definitely. If Favre signs with the Vikings, during the football season it would definitely be reasonable to establish a "behind enemy lines" football forum for your Bears and Vikings (and Lions?) chat.

It's not like it would be catastrophic to have more than one football forum.

Gunakor
06-29-2009, 06:23 PM

IMO.... I disagree, Favre is/was an all time great Green Bay Packer and will go down in history as one of the greatest PACKERS ever. I also dont mind new threads for the reasons stated above, unless there is a finite amount of threads that the forum can hold. 8-)

WHEN he goes down in history he'll be remembered as one of the greatest Packers ever. He hasn't done that yet though, and last I checked, he's about to become a Viking. As I explained as eloquently as I possibly could in another thread, I cannot remember him for being a Packer great while he's wearing a Vikings jersey on Sundays. When he becomes history I'll remember him same as you. I'll cheer him same as you at his HOF induction ceremony. But right now, he's a Viking. And Vikings don't deserve 10 or more threads, positive OR negative, on the front page of a Packer forum. That's my take on it.

woodbuck27
06-30-2009, 04:36 PM

Definitely. If Favre signs with the Vikings, during the football season it would definitely be reasonable to establish a "behind enemy lines" football forum for your Bears and Vikings (and Lions?) chat.

It's not like it would be catastrophic to have more than one football forum.

If Packerrats had a special section for all the Favre threads it would be mostly composed of posters that are masochistic. It would be like entering a third world country in the midst of an uprising against an existing government. Hostile. :D

ND72
07-02-2009, 08:02 AM

interesting inside info

thoughts???

at least now I know what our Defense could do this year...

Stevogbfan
07-02-2009, 08:08 AM

interesting inside info

thoughts???Who the hell cares? The other 123 Favre threads not enough for you? :roll:

:bclap: :beat: :bclap:

Fritz
07-02-2009, 10:25 AM

WHEN he goes down in history he'll be remembered as one of the greatest Packers ever. He hasn't done that yet though, and last I checked, he's about to become a Viking. As I explained as eloquently as I possibly could in another thread, I cannot remember him for being a Packer great while he's wearing a Vikings jersey on Sundays. When he becomes history I'll remember him same as you. I'll cheer him same as you at his HOF induction ceremony. But right now, he's a Viking. And Vikings don't deserve 10 or more threads, positive OR negative, on the front page of a Packer forum. That's my take on it.

I think in the minds of many Packer fans he's already started going down in history. Way down.

sheepshead
07-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Should Brett Retire? The experts weigh in:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3013072/hot_girls_should_brett_favre_retire/

MOBB DEEP
07-04-2009, 05:19 PM
The number 4 dummy is well known.. What's your point?

oops, i didnt know that....u're more informed than myself, sorry

MOBB DEEP
07-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Favre threads rule. I wonder how many thousand Favre threads Mobb Deep started...even though he started the "official" one? :roll:

i REALLY DID lol when i read this....