PDA

View Full Version : Oh my

vince
06-29-2009, 03:47 PM
I can't believe this Packer football news wasn't posted yet...

That video makes me feel all tingly inside. Yes, it would be good to be Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers Moves Well Off the Field Too (http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/ic/blogs/outofbounds/index.shtml)

vince
06-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Here's some more Julie.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009_swimsuit/painting/julie-henderson/09_julie-henderson_1.html

She'll be a key weapon in the Packers' attack this season, helping keep Rodgers' motivation and drive up.

SkinBasket
06-29-2009, 04:33 PM
She has nice boobies.

Lurker64
06-29-2009, 04:35 PM
She is a grapefruit heiress! I would love to date a grapefruit heiress! I love grapefruit!

MadScientist
06-29-2009, 04:38 PM
This is what the 3rd or 4th hot chick he's been seen with this off season. I just hope this doesn't turn into a distraction during the season, like Romo and his bad luck charms.

As long has he preforms well on the field, I'll return to just being jealous as hell of him being the young, rich, Packer QB, with hot babes on his arms.

Cheesehead Craig
06-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Gobba Geebe Baugh!!

sheepshead
06-29-2009, 04:53 PM
I'd venture to say every member of the Green Bay Packers is getting their fair share of tail, why shouldn't our multi-million dollar Rocket Arm QB?

sheepshead
06-29-2009, 04:54 PM
She has nice boobies.

All the parts seem to fit very nicely together.

Lurker64
06-29-2009, 05:03 PM
This is the variety of grapefruit her grandfather patented:

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/Citrus/cultivars/henderson.jpg

Freak Out
06-29-2009, 05:56 PM
This is what the 3rd or 4th hot chick he's been seen with this off season. I just hope this doesn't turn into a distraction during the season, like Romo and his bad luck charms.

As long has he preforms well on the field, I'll return to just being jealous as hell of him being the young, rich, Packer QB, with hot babes on his arms.

Football be damned...he is young and single and should strive to put the wood to as many hot models as possible.

cpk1994
06-29-2009, 06:13 PM

Football be damned...he is young and single and should strive to put the wood to as many hot models as possible.BEsides, what woman would turn down a guy who looks like Jesus(besides an athiest)?

vince
06-29-2009, 06:22 PM
Those are some nice looking grapefruits. Beautiful pinkish hue. Nice round shape. Just the right size. Juicy. I'd eat those all day long.

Fritz
06-29-2009, 06:32 PM
I just watched the video.

Oh Lord.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Thank you Julie for refuting, "once you go black, you never go back." :evil:

Freak Out
06-29-2009, 06:41 PM

Oh Lord.

DAYUM!

Jimx29
06-29-2009, 07:38 PM
I'm sure she'll make a nice Mother some day

Brando19
06-29-2009, 08:20 PM
Holy crap...ARod has good taste...as in grapefruits.

KYPack
06-29-2009, 08:24 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That girl is unbelievable.

She looks hotter and hotter with every shot.

That shit was in the press Gazette?

That's gonna send Skin and the rest of the perv patrol into a feeding frenzy. & I'm gonna jine 'em!

Aaron we hardly knew ye.

Partial
06-29-2009, 08:42 PM
What I don't get is him being such an ugly dude with the dark circles around his eyes. That chick could do SO much better. She's probably got plenty of money so I doubt its the big paycheck.

packinpatland
06-29-2009, 08:50 PM
Silly me.............but who was he dating when he was sitting on the bench?

Scott Campbell
06-29-2009, 08:51 PM
That chick could do SO much better.

Maybe Vince Young wasn't interested.

GrnBay007
06-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Silly me.............but who was he dating when he was sitting on the bench?

:lol: :lol:

LOL these are the days when Aaron needs to be listening to his MOM....so he doesn't get used and abused!! :P

Scott Campbell
06-29-2009, 09:04 PM
....so he doesn't get used and abused!! :P

........and that would be bad because.......?

GrnBay007
06-29-2009, 09:17 PM

You are NOT a MOM. :? We like to think of our boys as always wholesome and honorable. No skanks allowed!!! lol :D (...not that she is....but you know what I mean)

Scott Campbell
06-29-2009, 09:19 PM
....but you know what I mean.

Do I ever. Man, I miss college.

GrnBay007
06-29-2009, 09:21 PM

:(

Is there a pill out there to keep my baby 13 forever?

cpk1994
06-29-2009, 09:24 PM
What I don't get is him being such an ugly dude with the dark circles around his eyes. That chick could do SO much better. She's probably got plenty of money so I doubt its the big paycheck.Classy. :roll:

Partial
06-29-2009, 09:27 PM
What I don't get is him being such an ugly dude with the dark circles around his eyes. That chick could do SO much better. She's probably got plenty of money so I doubt its the big paycheck.Classy. :roll:

? It's a legit query. He is a really ugly dude.

MJZiggy
06-29-2009, 09:28 PM

I know the feeling. My kid's gonna be a total hottie--already got the girls' attention.

falco
06-29-2009, 09:30 PM
The difference is, Rodgers is out banging that hottie and your sitting here talking about it. Does it really matter how ugly he is? :P

cpk1994
06-29-2009, 09:31 PM

? It's a legit query. He is a really ugly dude.That your opinion, not fact. But coming from someone who has an Anti-Rodgers agenda, it doesn't mean much.

Scott Campbell
06-29-2009, 09:31 PM

Just keep your horny little bastard away from my girls. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :lol:

falco
06-29-2009, 09:32 PM
? That your opinion, not fact. But coming from someone who has an Anti-Rodgers agenda, it doesn't mean much.

Do you really think Partial has an agenda, or just likes to argue? And do you really think his feelings on Rodgers colors his opinion of his appearance?

falco
06-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Just keep your horny little bastard away from my girls. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :lol:

Your daughters or your wives?

I don't have a daughter yet, so I laugh at your fear.

MJZiggy
06-29-2009, 09:34 PM
When you have a boy, ya gotta worry about one, when you have a girl, you gotta worry about all of 'em!!!

falco
06-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Just think of the things y'all did when you were their age.... hahahahahahahaha

Scott Campbell
06-29-2009, 09:36 PM

Your daughters or your wives?

I don't have a daughter yet, so I laugh at your fear.

I've got extra wives. The daughters can't be replaced.

cpk1994
06-29-2009, 09:43 PM
? That your opinion, not fact. But coming from someone who has an Anti-Rodgers agenda, it doesn't mean much.

Do you really think Partial has an agenda, or just likes to argue? And do you really think his feelings on Rodgers colors his opinion of his appearance?Good question. I think it is a bit of both. And yes, I do think his feeling on Rodgers colors his opinion. Hatred does cloud or influence judgement. Or maybe he is jealous that Rodgers is banging models and he isn't. :P

falco
06-29-2009, 09:51 PM
The title of this thread reminds me of George Takei.

Lurker64
06-29-2009, 09:55 PM

I was under the impression that only heterosexual women and homosexual men were really in a good position to evaluate the hotness of men. Did I miss something?

oregonpackfan
06-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Her comment of :

In 2007, Henderson described what she likes in a man: "If they make me laugh and they are taller than me."

...makes me wonder how bright she actually is. :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
06-29-2009, 10:49 PM
What I don't get is him being such an ugly dude with the dark circles around his eyes. That chick could do SO much better. She's probably got plenty of money so I doubt its the big paycheck.

some of us have seen you as well...and wonder about your "hot" florida girlfriend.

Funny, you told us it was because of your personality..guess you know arod doesn't have a great one.

Brando19
06-29-2009, 10:51 PM

That made me think of this...
Last fall...a guy I work with took his daughter to WVU and was going to help her move in on campus. WVU is about 5 hours from here and he had a hard time parting with his daughter. As he walked on campus....there was a huge sign on the boys dorm that said, "Fathers...thank you for your daughters." He didn't sleep for a week.

MJZiggy
06-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Her comment of :

In 2007, Henderson described what she likes in a man: "If they make me laugh and they are taller than me."

Apparently brains aren't everything. There's something to be said for someone who laughs at the stupid jokes too, though.

cpk1994
06-30-2009, 05:10 AM

I was under the impression that only heterosexual women and homosexual men were really in a good position to evaluate the hotness of men. Did I miss something? :lol: I almost spit Coke on my monitor.

Fritz
06-30-2009, 12:17 PM

This is the difference between fathers and mothers.

woodbuck27
06-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Here's some more Julie.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009_swimsuit/painting/julie-henderson/09_julie-henderson_1.html

She'll be a key weapon in the Packers' attack this season, helping keep Rodgers' motivation and drive up.

That gal needs some sun instead of cavorting around indoors all day.

sheepshead
06-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Her comment of :

I'm sure Aaron will do his due diligence on her. :wink:

vince
06-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Here's some more for those of us who can't get enough of Julie.

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/swimsuit/video/0901.body-painting.julie-henderson/model/julie_henderson/index.htm

She seems to be reasonably intelligent based on listening to her in some of the videos (as far as I was listening).

I'd imagine Arod thinks she's brilliant.

Freak Out
06-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Here's some more for those of us who can't get enough of Julie.

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/swimsuit/video/0901.body-painting.julie-henderson/model/julie_henderson/index.htm

She seems to be reasonably intelligent based on listening to her in some of the videos (as far as I was listening).

I'd imagine Arod thinks she's brilliant.

Crotch fog is a bummer..... :twisted:

woodbuck27
06-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Aaron Rodgers prefers blondes?

Joemailman
06-30-2009, 05:50 PM

Oh Lord.

Julie Henderson>Drew Barrymore?

SnakeLH2006
07-01-2009, 12:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57X3kCB2FtI

She ain't shit. I like Arod, but that is sad, but some would go out of the way to glorify that ho-spectacular......

vince
07-01-2009, 06:58 AM
You're a true legend snake. Arod with his SI swimsuit model skanky ho can only hope to climb to your level some day. Undoubtedly, he'll never get there.

vince
07-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Snake, I see you deleted your drunken rant where you dissed Arod and Julie and bragged about how much more studly Favre is/was than Rodgers and how your bro was his sidekick with the ladies back in the day.

Here's some proof that times have changed... (Actually, I'm not trying to beat you up, I just think that one can never get enough hot chicks failing at talking football)

Babes Against Brett (http://packers.magnify.net/video/Hot-Girls-Should-Brett-Favre-Re)

Partial
07-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Yeah Snake... Wow man. Just wow. :lol:

Freak Out
07-02-2009, 05:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57X3kCB2FtI

She ain't shit. I like Arod, but that is sad, but some would go out of the way to glorify that ho-spectacular......

That vid would be watchable if you got rid of Foxx and West.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Snake, I see you deleted your drunken rant where you dissed Arod and Julie and bragged about how much more studly Favre is/was than Rodgers and how your bro was his sidekick with the ladies back in the day.

Here's some proof that times have changed... (Actually, I'm not trying to beat you up, I just think that one can never get enough hot chicks failing at talking football)

Babes Against Brett (http://packers.magnify.net/video/Hot-Girls-Should-Brett-Favre-Re)

Ah, Tempe 12...30k millis helping young ASU girls achieve their modeling dreams. :roll:

Fritz
07-03-2009, 12:32 PM

Oh Lord.

Julie Henderson>Drew Barrymore?

Heck no. I'm too old for Julie Henderson, hot though she is to look at. And even if the world shifted on its axis and she fell head over heels for me, what would we talk about? My 22 year old daughter? The hot night clubs we'd go to where I'd be bored stiff (and yawning)? The woman is amazingly hot, but I'm not a rich 20-something.

Me and Drew, though, we could hang. And I'm sorry, but she is hot. And I think her tongue is pierced too. I've heard about one of the effects of that, and I'd love for her to show me....

THEN, afterward, we'd have all kinds of stuff to talk about and things to do.

So, in sum, no, Julie what's-her-name is not greater than Drew Barrymore.

Chevelle2
07-03-2009, 10:23 PM
I read on another forum, that Rodgers was on GB radio a few days ago, and said this story was false

SnakeLH2006
07-04-2009, 12:39 AM

LOL Vince, you are spot on. But the truth be it...I do know plenty of young 20ish hot girls and one of my exes (smoking hot 23 year old blonde who is trying to get on TV on my local affiliate) interviewed Arod last summer and was appallled at him on looks alone. She said she'd NEVER have sex with ARod no matter the money cuz he looks like a caveman. Known plenty of girls that would do Brett.

What is this topic about? :shock: :oops: Either way, yea, my playa ass brother wingman'd for Brett in the early 90's and had to delete that drunken post cuz Snake gave up way too much personal info, but stand by it. Brett used to be a HUGE playa. I don't really care, but Arod couldn't carry his jock strap with ho's.

Either way, could give a fuck regardless cuz Arod is twice the NFL player Brett is now. It's not like Snake throws his buddies under the bus cuz they can't get laid. They still have uses: Beer/brats/camping. LOL. Seriously, I don't care if Arod nails some used up bar ho or not or if Brett could. Arod is a top-notch NFL QB for OUR team. I'm happy with Arod. And...I would NOT fuck him...or Brett. :D

Tyrone Bigguns
07-04-2009, 01:02 AM
Snake,

Brett wasn't a playa...he was a guy who had ass thrown at him. Give Arod a few more years..and he'll have the same amount being thrown at him.

Neither one of them has game, and neither one will need it.

SnakeLH2006
07-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Snake,

Brett wasn't a playa...he was a guy who had ass thrown at him. Give Arod a few more years..and he'll have the same amount being thrown at him.

I disagree, as my brother a 37 year old doctor, married to a super hot ass wife (was a D3 All-American at TE....without giving up too much info) drank with Brett (plenty of photos) at the Green Knight. Brett nailed some premium ho's. Arod is possibly nailing some ho that 50 year old brother/rap mogul Russelll Simmons hit. What is that? Just saying.

I trust my brother who is the coolest/never lying about shit bro you'd EVER meet. Favre nailed some hotties. Don't really care, but seen tons of pics to say otherwise. Who cares though? ARod is the QB? No? Just he doesn't have half the game Brett did in the early 90's. That much is fact. And seriously, who cares? I could care less if Snake/Brett/Arod nailed 100 hotties....Favre really was the playa (that's why it took so long to marry Deanna) but ARod is not 1% the playa Brett was based on historical accounts (my awesome bro who NEVER lies, his buds in the day) vs. some lame pic off of Twitter/Facebook...how do you know Ty? And who cares?

Tyrone Bigguns
07-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Snake,

I disagree, as my brother a 37 year old doctor, married to a super hot ass wife (was a D3 All-American at TE....without giving up too much info) drank with Brett (plenty of photos) at the Green Knight. Brett nailed some premium ho's. Arod is possibly nailing some ho that 50 year old brother/rap mogul Russelll Simmons hit. What is that? Just saying.

You aren't getting the point. Being a "playa" is a different skill set. Brett is picking up ho's cos he is brett..he didn't need game. Brett, like arod..is the qb of the pack..the biggest entity in wisco. Brett/arod could be butt ugly, have a cleft pallet, and have the worst body odor..and they still could bang premium hos.

That same description for a regular joe..who can bang premium hos...a playa.

50 year old: yeah...all those hos brett nailed were virgins till they gave it up. :oops:

Arod is cruising in a diff neighborhood with supermodels and such. Not saying brett couldn't hang, but dissing a guy cos of who his chick mighta slept with b4...lame.

SnakeLH2006
07-04-2009, 01:36 AM
Snake,

You aren't getting the point. Being a "playa" is a different skill set. Brett is picking up ho's cos he is brett..he didn't need game. Brett, like arod..is the qb of the pack..the biggest entity in wisco. Brett/arod could be butt ugly, have a cleft pallet, and have the worst body odor..and they still could bang premium hos.

50 year old: yeah...all those hos brett nailed were virgins till they gave it up. :oops:

Arod is cruising in a diff neighborhood with supermodels and such. Not saying brett couldn't hang, but dissing a guy cos of who his chick mighta slept with b4...lame.

LMAO! Yeah, I do think it's laughable that Arod's first ho is some used up ho. I ain't dissing Arod cuz he's getting some, just his getting some is used up and his first in this day and age of getting some (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube). Brett nailed hella hotties BEFORE Deanna. Why do you think it took a decade for Brett to commit?

To claim Arod is a pimp for nailing some used up ho vs. Brett who banged 'em all without caring (nailing up Facebook, etc.) is juvenile. My bro who was his wingman said Brett only took home hotties and did it even knowing Deanna.

Ty, what's your point? Brett nailed 100's of hot girls. Arod might have had 1. Who cares? I don't. I could care less if ARod is a virgin. He's a top-10 QB.

woodbuck27
07-04-2009, 07:57 AM

Most of those teens looked to me like they would have difficulty differentiating between a football and a basketball. That last gal (the blonde) and the most mature looking one with obviously some intelligence is sticking with the good Ole boy fr. Mississippi.

It's all good. :D

Fritz
07-04-2009, 08:03 AM
Snake,

LMAO! Yeah, I do think it's laughable that Arod's first ho is some used up ho. I ain't dissing Arod cuz he's getting some, just his getting some is used up and his first in this day and age of getting some (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube). Brett nailed hella hotties BEFORE Deanna. Why do you think it took a decade for Brett to commit?

To claim Arod is a pimp for nailing some used up ho vs. Brett who banged 'em all without caring (nailing up Facebook, etc.) is juvenile. My bro who was his wingman said Brett only took home hotties and did it even knowing Deanna.

Ty, what's your point? Brett nailed 100's of hot girls. Arod might have had 1. Who cares? I don't. I could care less if ARod is a virgin. He's a top-10 QB.

Snake - given your previous posts, as well as this one, you're a used up ho!

woodbuck27
07-04-2009, 08:15 AM
Snake,

Jaysus. That post was more complicated than John Nash.

In summation. . .NFL QB's and playa's do very well with the ladies and regular fellas should get used to late night snacks at McDonalds. I think it came down to a big 'two thumbs up' for both ARod and Favre as lady killers.

Obviously the poster Tyrone, has a keen insight into the perils of women and a mans large appetite for skirt but is holding back the real truth.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Snake,

How do you know it's his first ho. Don't be stupid...arod was the starting QB in high school and college..he has been getting chicks forever. And, ty would say he has banged better looking chicks earlier than brett...as cali and the berkely area has way hos than hattiesburg and bumblefuck.

Deanna: Really? How do you know? He was with her since college. You don't know what he was doing in Atl and GB his first 2 years or so. Arod was backing brett up...hardly the focus of the media..he coulda/most likely been..nailing hos undercover.

Let me put it to you this way. Roadies get plenty of action just like rock stars. Hos bang Motley Crue...and they bang local metal bands.

You are exalting brett for something every pro athlete does. Brett aint no different than most every pro.

Brett didn't have game or need it...chicks go after pro athletes and famous people. The only thing brett and arod have to do is decide which one to take home each night.

I don't know if you are being stupid on purpose...but, my point is illustrated by...for example..scottie podsednik...he is nothing special of a baseball player...yet, his wife was a playmate.

Fuck, Hank Baskett just married Kendra Wilkinson...Girls Next Door chick..you think that was his first ho? Basket is like Ruvell..and he is getting a prime ho.

Brando19
07-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Ty has a point on Baskett. He's a 4th or 5th WR and has the top Playboy Playmate. I don't see Taco Wallace banging playmates.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Ty has a point on Baskett. He's a 4th or 5th WR and has the top Playboy Playmate. I don't see Taco Wallace banging playmates.

Ty gurantees that Taco..when he was NFL employed was getting nice nice trim. Pro athlete, famous or money makes it quite easy to bang hos.

As Ty's dad said, "when chicks found out i was in med school...i got a whole lot better looking."

Brando19
07-04-2009, 04:37 PM

Ty gurantees that Taco..when he was NFL employed was getting nice nice trim. Pro athlete, famous or money makes it quite easy to bang hos.

As Ty's dad said, "when chicks found out i was in med school...i got a whole lot better looking."

:lol:

MOBB DEEP
07-04-2009, 04:59 PM

Football be damned...he is young and single and should strive to put the wood to as many hot models as possible.BEsides, what woman would turn down a guy who looks like Jesus(besides an athiest)?

Jesus is black son....looking more like the great bob marley

forget them skinny heffas; give me serena thick tail