PDA

View Full Version : What Jerseys do you own?

Tony Oday
07-19-2006, 05:17 PM
I recently got my Hawk jersey and was wondering what most of you sport?

I also have a green, edgar bennett and samkon jersey i think the next one i get is going to be hendos but man I have too many RB ones.

Also have a Favre one but I got that for free.

Also do you like the home or away ones better? My self Im a fan of the away ones but Hawk is a home jersey so I know he will be worn this year for home games and mix up the away games with the RBs :)

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-19-2006, 05:30 PM
I have two brett favre's, one home and one away.
I have a throw back A. Green jersey(away)
I have a home DD jersey
And a home Darren Shaper jersey. :evil:

I was thinking about burning the DS jersey, but we will see.

As for which jersey I like better, its 100% got to be the home jersey's. It makes me think of Lambeau field. Plus green is my favorite color.

pittstang5
07-19-2006, 05:41 PM
I only have two Favre Jerseys - a Home and the third one that they never wear. (Main color is yellow and the stripes, number and lettering are green).

I'm waiting to buy the Hawk Jersey. Actually I'm hoping I get it for Christmas this year.

Deputy Nutz
07-19-2006, 05:43 PM
I am just not in to wearing another persons jeresy. I have several reasons, but I don't want to be looked at as an asshole on this beloved forum.

Oh what the hell, I am already an asshole,

I guess I don't like wearing a jeresy with another person's name on the back. I sort of feel like a poser. To me it is kind of like collecting baseball cards or something.

Tony Oday
07-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Hell ya im a poser!!!! I could never play at that level! :) I also buy them at the packer pro shop when I buy them so some cash goes to the team.

Creepy
07-19-2006, 07:50 PM
I have a Fvare (Green) and a Regiie (White) jersey. I ma an old ass, so I have a couple of shirts of old, I have a 66, before they put the names on thema and a 15 (same way). They no longer fit, but I still have them.

The most dissapointing thing I saw in the HoF was that I couldn't get a Ray Nitschke Jersey. Can you believe thatthe HoF does not carry the jersey's of the members.

Now my Dad is a Packer backer, but in 1969 he decided to get me one of those repica suits they sell (jerset, pads, pants, helmet). He waited too long and on Christmas day I opened my present and was hapy to get the present, but it was a number 51 jersey and the helmet was black with a big white C on it. Took me another year to get a new helmet (Packer). I think my dad was mad at me, I used tolike Gabriela and the Rams in 69, it must have been punishment.

The really wierd thing is thatthe Bear Helmet was starnge. Look at Gale Sayers rookie year and you will see his helmet is shaped like the old leather style, that is what the helmet I had looked like.

MJZiggy
07-19-2006, 07:59 PM
I think my dad was mad at me, I used tolike Gabriela and the Rams in 69, it must have been punishment.

Well that's just child abuse!!

Bossman641
07-19-2006, 08:50 PM
I have a home Favre jersey and an away Walker jersey. :roll:

I have no idea what to do with it. Anybody know if you can get work done on jerseys anywhere? Maybe I could have "Walker" taken off the back and replaced with Sharpe.

Hope to pick up a Hawk jersey sometime before the season starts.

Oscar
07-19-2006, 09:01 PM
I have three. One Favre, One White and One R. Brooks. None have ever been worn. Haven't bought one in a while though. I'm thinking I might get one this year but can't decide on a player just yet.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-19-2006, 11:22 PM
I have no idea what to do with it. Anybody know if you can get work done on jerseys anywhere? Maybe I could have "Walker" taken off the back and replaced with Sharpe.

Replace it with "Schroeder" instead. That would be cool.

MadtownPacker
07-20-2006, 01:52 AM
Replace it with "Schroeder" instead. That would be cool.Thats actually a fitting punishment.

SudsMcBucky
07-20-2006, 07:44 AM
Favre home jersey and Vick away jersey. (The latter is since I'm a Falcons season ticket holder.) :D

gbpackfan
07-20-2006, 08:01 AM
I own a home Brett Favre jersey. I wear it to every game! I love it. I got the real deal, not the fake type. For those of you who went cheap, sorry, but the authentic ones are the bomb!

And the crown jewel...............My wife got me an AUTOGRAPHED FAVRE HOME JERSEY for x-mas last year! I had it professionally framed in museum glass. The framer matched the Packers colors and did a double frame. The inner frame is Packer gold and the outter is Packer green. The backing is white to match the number and lettering. It is absolutely amazing! It cost a pretty penny to frame, but it was WELL worth it.

Sorry to brag, I just love the thing!!!! :mrgreen:

cpk1994
07-20-2006, 08:21 AM
All I have is an old Craig Newsome jersey. I bought it on my 21st birthday in '96 and his # was 21.

Zool
07-20-2006, 08:30 AM
I am just not in to wearing another persons jeresy. I have several reasons, but I don't want to be looked at as an asshole on this beloved forum.

I guess I don't like wearing a jeresy with another person's name on the back. I sort of feel like a poser. To me it is kind of like collecting baseball cards or something.

I hear ya Nutz. I dont own any jerseys with a players name. I have a couple Brewer jerseys, but they have 00 on them. I have one Packer jersey but again just a 0.

When people wear jerseys out to the mall i look at them and say "hey I didnt know (atheletes name) shopped here"

Or when a big fat guy guy has an Ahman Green jersey on "Green is really lettin himself go"

gbpackfan
07-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Zool,

I have to agree with you. I NEVER wear my jersey when I am just "out and about." It only comes on when I go to a game or I am watching the game. And really fat people look really stupid in skill position jerseys.

Player size should roughly match the fan if you want to wear their jersey. If you are fat, it's cool. Where a linemens jersey!

woodbuck27
07-20-2006, 10:16 AM
I am a - I bought the T- Shirt fella and I have several Packer T-Shirts that I wear so prowdly on special ocassions.

Any Packer game or whenever I watch the local Greenfield Packers Minor Football games - played where I live. Greenfield Park, Quebec - at the present time.

The Greenfield Packers. Use the same insignia and colors of the Green Bay Packers. I really enjoy seeing them practise (very tough workouts in a well recognized Program - the showcase and focal point of my community - in the early summer onto Fall).

The discipline of these young men is obvious at their TC and in their success on the field of play.That discipline is founded in that Program, as well as at home.

HarveyWallbangers
07-20-2006, 10:23 AM
These are the ones I've bought over the years.

Green #4 (Favre)
Green #30 (Green)
White #30 (Green)
Green #87 (Brooks)
Green #84 (Sharpe)
Green #91 (Noble)
Green #25 (Levens)
Rams White #80 (Isaac Bruce)

woodbuck27
07-20-2006, 10:33 AM
These are the ones I've bought over the years.

Green #4 (Favre)
Green #30 (Green)
White #30 (Green)
Green #87 (Brooks)
Green #84 (Sharpe)
Green #91 (Noble)
Green #25 (Levens)
Rams White #80 (Isaac Bruce)

SHOW OFF ! :mrgreen:

Your shaming me.

DAM ! I may have to go out and purchasr a Packer Jersey today.Local sporting Goods stores just minutes away, and Greenfield park , Quebec is afterall - a Big Time Packer Community.

KYPack
07-20-2006, 10:36 AM

I hear ya Nutz. I dont own any jerseys with a players name. I have a couple Brewer jerseys, but they have 00 on them. I have one Packer jersey but again just a 0.

When people wear jerseys out to the mall I look at them and say "hey I didnt know (atheletes name) shopped here"

Or when a big fat guy guy has an Ahman Green jersey on "Green is really lettin himself go"

Hey Zool & Nutz!

If ya wear a Jersey, you are just supporting the team and that player. You aren't saying "I am Brett Favre" you are saying "I like Brett Favre".

Nobody is all mixed up and thinking that you are Brett, nor are you trying to cop Favre's identity. It's just a little bit of fandom & it's OK & you two boys are way too uptight about it.

But now I will show what a hypocritical SOB I am. I, too have a jersey wearin' pet peeve. I hate big fat guys with a Packer jersey on. Say it's # 4. And the name reads "Oskowinsinsiski" or what ever. In other words, it's the guys name. What in the fuck do they do THAT for?

Hey, "Oskowinsinsiski", YOU NEVER PLAYED FOR SHIT, LET ALONE THE PACKERS! So just buy a regular Packer jersey and give us all a break, OK?

I have a :

Sharpe jersey home (a cheapo, ya can hardly read his name)
Favre home
Nitschke a good quality home. Rarely wear it, games and spec occasions only. My fav jersey
Jervey another great quality home. Guy at the thrift store in GB claimed Jervey dropped it off with a bunch of other stuff when he got cut. The timing was right, but I doubt it's true.

woodbuck27
07-20-2006, 10:41 AM
[quote="Zool"][quote=Dr. Nutz]I am just not in to wearing another persons jeresy. I have several reasons, but I don't want to be looked at as an asshole on this beloved forum.

I have a :

Favre home
Nitschke a good quality home. Rarely wear it, games and spec occasions only. My fav jersey
Jervey another great quality home. Guy at the thrift store in GB claimed Jervey dropped it off with a bunch of other stuff when he got cut. The timing was right, but I doubt it's true.

Congrat's on that Nitschke Jersey KY .You have to be so very prowd of that also.

That is really something else man.

MJZiggy
07-20-2006, 10:55 AM

When people wear jerseys out to the mall i look at them and say "hey I didnt know (atheletes name) shopped here"

You guys are missing the boat. If you have the jersey and your woman needs something to wear for jammies...

(sudden spike in jersey sales)

Zool
07-20-2006, 10:57 AM

When people wear jerseys out to the mall I look at them and say "hey I didnt know (atheletes name) shopped here"

Hey Zool & Nutz!

If ya wear a Jersey, you are just supporting the team and that player. You aren't saying "I am Brett Favre" you are saying "I like Brett Favre".

Nobody is all mixed up and thinking that you are Brett, nor are you trying to cop Favre's identity. It's just a little bit of fandom & it's OK & you two boys are way too uptight about it.

But now I will show what a hypocritical SOB I am. I, too have a jersey wearin' pet peeve. I hate big fat guys with a Packer jersey on. Say it's # 4. And the name reads "Oskowinsinsiski" or what ever. In other words, it's the guys name. What in the fuck do they do THAT for?

Hey, "Oskowinsinsiski", YOU NEVER PLAYED FOR SHIT, LET ALONE THE PACKERS! So just buy a regular Packer jersey and give us all a break, OK?

I have a :

Favre home

Oh I know why its done, im just stating the reasons I dont do it myself. I think it looks dumb. Wearing a jersey of a player at a game is all fine and good, but getting groceries in your G. Brown jersey....I just dont get it.

Another thing thats odd, going to a sporting event with a jersey from another sport.

Whoever said that body types should match the position of the jersey worn, I laughed outloud at work on that one. I guess I would be a safety. 6'1" 205. Too bad I got no spring left after knee reconstruction. I coulda been a contender.

I just pictured 5 fat buddies all in a row at a game, seats in line. Taucher........Clifton, skip a seat some big dude, but not huge as Bubba. Their skinny friends have to sit in the next sections over.

KYPack
07-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Zool,

You and Nutz are way cool as far as i'm concerned, I'm just giving you both a shot.

KYPack
07-20-2006, 11:06 AM
[quote=Zool][quote=Dr. Nutz]Nitschke a good quality home. Rarely wear it, games and spec occasions only. My fav jersey

Congrat's on that Nitschke Jersey KY .You have to be so very prowd of that also.

That is really something else man.

Ray is high in my Packer pantheon.

Go to the Nitschke memorial site and see if you can figure out which eulogy is mine.

Buck, it's "proud" down here. "Prowd" must be the way you moosejammers spell it.

woodbuck27
07-20-2006, 11:18 AM
[quote=Zool][quote=Dr. Nutz]Nitschke a good quality home. Rarely wear it, games and spec occasions only. My fav jersey

Congrat's on that Nitschke Jersey KY . You have to be so very prowd of that also.

That is really something else, man.

Buck, it's "proud" down here. "Prowd" must be the way you moosejammers spell it.

Got me KY.

I pronounce it pro w d ,with a strong or long 'W', but it's spelled according to Webster's 'The Canadian Edition'. as you corrected - pro u d.

I may mispell that one again, unless I'm in a spelling Bee, LOL :mrgreen:

Going to find the Ray Nitschke Memorial Site. Thanks for that too KY.

GBRulz
07-20-2006, 11:55 AM
I own a home Brett Favre jersey. I wear it to every game! I love it. I got the real deal, not the fake type. For those of you who went cheap, sorry, but the authentic ones are the bomb!

:mrgreen:

It depends where you live. If you go to alot of Packer games, half the time you have to wear a jacket and can't even see the jersey anyhow.

I own an authentic home and away jersey of Favre, but they spend more time in the closet because in winter here, you really could care less about the inner layers. having a kick ass Packers jacket and hat are what counts! Or blaze orange is popular, too :wink:

woodbuck27
07-20-2006, 01:35 PM
A Packer fan and his visit with Ray Nitschke at Ray's home.

Last spring my next door neighbor and I were lucky enough to spend about an hour and a half in the cozy living room of a certain ranch home in Oneida, Wisconsin. Yes, it was the home of Ray and Jackie Nitschke, and it was during the month after Jackie's trip to the hospital. During that short period of time, we found out that Mr. and Mrs. 66 were not only two of the sweetest, most genuine, and most giving people in the sports world, but also two of the most flat-out special people --period.

We had flown up from Nashville on a quest. Jon (my neighbor), had acquired a certain piece of memorobilia that was crying out for Ray's signature. I just went along for the ride. Ray knew we were coming, and had told us that he would be in town that day, but he never actually committed to meeting us. When our plane landed, we called his house and Jackie told us we'd have to call again later because he had driven to town for a haircut (unlike anything in Mal's "memorial", I do think there is a little humor in that).

We went to the Packer Pro Shop to kill a little time. I went next door to the Packer Offices and picked up one of the complimentary copies of the Packer Report. Following Ray's usual column on the inside cover, I saw an editor's note explaining that Jackie had just gone into the hospital for treatment of a brain tumor. I suddenly understood why Ray had been so non-committal and hesitant with us. We were catching him at what had to be one of the most difficult times in his life. Still, he never told us "No" or mentioned anything about Jackie.

I went back into the Pro Shop to find Jon, and saw that he had picked up the phone at the check-out counter to give the Nitschke household another call. This time Ray was home, and as Jon offered to meet him anywhere, he said, "Why don't you just come over to my house ?". Well, we did, stopping to pick up flowers for Jackie along the way.

Once at his house, we rang the doorbell and he greeted us with the legendary gruffness we expected. We introduced ourselves, gave him the flowers, and gave him another gift we had brought with us. After a couple of "yeah, yeah" 's that made us think we'd be back on the road in record time, he suddenly said, "Go on and have a seat, would you like a Coke" and then barked upstairs "Jackie come on down, the boys are here from Memphis".

We spent the next ninety minutes talking football, listening to stories, looking at old Packer play books, trying on Ray's rings, and getting Ray's personal views on jumping in the stands, and on Deion Sanders, among other things. We met Jackie, their daughter Amy, and her dog Samantha (I think I got that right). We congratulated Amy on her pregnancy, and saw the joy in the eyes of the soon-to-be-grandparents. We got Ray's autograph on everything that we brought. We got our picture taken with him, and when we ran out of things to ask for, he gave us a couple of new posters (after signing them of course) and threw in a handful of his personalized Sharpies.

Jackie kept adding a copy of GQ magazine that Ray had posed for to our stack of goodies. Ray kept taking it back out saying "but that's your last copy". He finally relented when Jackie said "but Raymond, I can look at you anytime that I want to -- I don't need this" and he went ahead and signed it, too. Our time there ended with them getting us an invitation and directions to Tony Canadeo's house.

You have to understand that aside from knowing that we flew up from Tennessee to get a football signed, these folks didn't know us from Elvis. But, for a short time, they opened their house and their life to us. The love (for each other, for the game, and for their fans) in that room was real, and we were blessed to have been able to experience it. I can only wish that every sports fan is able to experience something like that in their life. And I can only hope that we can all somehow pass some of that on to the rest of the people in our lives. The Nitschke's are the real deal. It's people like them that make the Packers great, and that make the NFL great and that make life great.

Ray, if somehow you are picking this up on alt.heaven.football.heroes, thanks again from Eddie and "the mattress salesman", and give our best to Sweets.

God Bless the Nitschke's"

Comment woodbuck27

Ray Nitschke: My All Time Favourite Packer on Defence.

He defined toughness for his time playing football as a Packer. Brett Favre is a throwback player to those good Ole days. The Packer 60's.

Both Ray and Brett set the tone of what it must mean to be Packer tough. That is what we need to see again from the players on OUR team or TT and Mike McCarthy have to plat hardball. Move em out of Green Bay.

I don't want to see any Packer fall back on his past laurels.

The moment - always - has to be now !!!

K-town
07-20-2006, 02:39 PM
Posted this a long time ago :roll: in another thread - I'm not allowed to wear Packers' jerseys any more.

Here's the reason why:
1) January 1996, Green Bay vs. Dallas, in Dallas, NFC Championship game.
The first time I wore my John Jurkovic jersey. One cheap-shot, cutback block by Erik (the child molester) Williams later, Jurko's career is essentially over.

2) Green Bay at Kansas City, 1996 season. Wore my Mark Chmura jersey.
Sprained arch for Chewy.

3) Green Bay vs. Minnesota, 1998 season (the Randy Moss Monday Nite Massacre). Wore the Derrick Mayes jersey. Broken leg; D. Mayes is lost for the season.

4) Green Bay vs Atlanta, Leroy Butler sustains a broken shoulder blade, ending his career (This time, the jersey didn't even leave my closet).

5) Preseason, 2003 (?). Frank Winters. Waived and out of football.

If I were unscrupulous and unprincipled, I would contact NFL players from every other team (except the Packers) and demand money, or else "I'll buy and wear your jersey, and then you're doomed! DOOMED!"

GrnBay007
07-20-2006, 03:09 PM
So now you just sit naked in your home watching the games? :shock:

:razz:

MJZiggy
07-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Are you sure he stays home?? :shock:

K-town
07-20-2006, 03:35 PM
GrnBay007 and MJZiggy:
I leave the house to watch the games, and where I go they wouldn't allow me in if I was naked. :sad:
In fact, I cover up as much as possible - I call this "giving back to the community."
Seriously, I wear the denim button-down "G" logo shirt for home games, and a tan "G" logo shirt for away games. As well as pants, shoes, etc. :mrgreen:

Harlan Huckleby
07-20-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm interested in hearing about obscure jerseys. Do they print a jersey for every player who makes the roster? Well, of course they have to make at least one! If somebody has an Earl Little jersey, you got my attention. A Ben Steele jersey would be cool.

hurleyfan
07-20-2006, 05:58 PM
I have a Favre "home" jersey, but so do "4" million other Packer fans :mrgreen:

Doesn't matter, I wear it anyway..here in upstate NY there are quite a few Packer fans, and still get quite a few jabs for being a Packer fan!

I also have a Chmura jersey (originally I gave it to my sister for a Christmas gift) but after his fucked up decision to play with his YOUNG babysitter, she gave it back.. threatened to burn it! Even though what he did, think I'll keep it, might be worth something some day..

My pride and joy though, is a "Packers Tours" T-shirt signed by Brian Noble and Ray Nitschke! My dad & I attended out first and only Lambeau game in 1997 (I turned 40, Pop turned 70 that year). Birthday present from the ladies in our life! What a great time.. Sunday Night game against the Lions and Barry Sanders!

That shirt still sits in a drawer having never been worn...

gbpackfan
07-20-2006, 09:59 PM

:mrgreen:

It depends where you live. If you go to alot of Packer games, half the time you have to wear a jacket and can't even see the jersey anyhow.

I own an authentic home and away jersey of Favre, but they spend more time in the closet because in winter here, you really could care less about the inner layers. having a kick ass Packers jacket and hat are what counts! Or blaze orange is popular, too :wink:

GBM,

I go to every home game so I have a fall and winter Packer jacket. I still wear my jersey under it though. It's a tradition.

KYPack
07-21-2006, 11:04 AM
[quote="Zool"][quote=Dr. Nutz]
Favre home

What jersey I wear is all based on superstition. I ain't superstitious about anything until it comes top the Pack. Wore the Nitscke jersey when we won the Super Bowl. Then came '99 and I had to retire it. I got the Favre jersey, but that baby is outta luck.

Now I alternate. If a Jersey is outta luck, I switch. When it loses, I switch again. I wore a real cool T Shirt with Carson Palmer and Favre on it they sold at the Bengal/Pack game. It's a loser.

woodbuck27
07-21-2006, 11:08 AM
Posted this a long time ago :roll: in another thread - I'm not allowed to wear Packers' jerseys any more.

Here's the reason why:
1) January 1996, Green Bay vs. Dallas, in Dallas, NFC Championship game.
The first time I wore my John Jurkovic jersey. One cheap-shot, cutback block by Erik (the child molester) Williams later, Jurko's career is essentially over.

2) Green Bay at Kansas City, 1996 season. Wore my Mark Chmura jersey.
Sprained arch for Chewy.

3) Green Bay vs. Minnesota, 1998 season (the Randy Moss Monday Nite Massacre). Wore the Derrick Mayes jersey. Broken leg; D. Mayes is lost for the season.

4) Green Bay vs Atlanta, Leroy Butler sustains a broken shoulder blade, ending his career (This time, the jersey didn't even leave my closet).

5) Preseason, 2003 (?). Frank Winters. Waived and out of football.

If I were unscrupulous and unprincipled, I would contact NFL players from every other team (except the Packers) and demand money, or else "I'll buy and wear your jersey, and then you're doomed! DOOMED!"

HOLY MACKERAL !

K-town - you have bad luck on ocassion, Eh ? I'm over 50% of Irish heritage, and I believe your decision though possibly painful, is no less prudent.

I would do the same as you decided.

GOD Bless you Packer fan.

jack's smirking revenge
07-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Favre, Verba, Levens

We need a new superstar so I have options.... Come on HAWK!

tyler

woodbuck27
07-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Favre, Verba, Levens

tyler

I'll bet Hawk's jersey is a really HOT seller!

Not AJ Hawk but sell it as just . . HAWK but then maybe it would get confused with Tony HAWK and there could be legal issue's and all that sass?

jack's smirking revenge
07-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Favre, Verba, Levens

tyler

Not AJ Hawk but sell it as just . . HAWK but then maybe it would get confused with Tony HAWK and there could be legal issue's and all that sass?

I don't think there could be legal issues around the sale of a Hawk jersey. They're different markets (at least in this country anyway). I think trademark protections are focused on products that compete in the same market. Skateboarding and NFL football could possibly have a cross-market fanbase, but the case would probably be somewhat rare.

Plus, I think if Tony Hawk went up against the NFL in a trademark case, he'd lose. The NFL is far bigger than Tony Hawk, even if he is a lord of dogtown.

tyler

GrnBay007
07-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Favre, Verba, Levens

tyler

I saw LOTS of people wearing Hawk jerseys and t-shirts at Lambeau on Wed.

MJZiggy
07-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Favre, Verba, Levens

tyler

I don't think there could be legal issues around the sale of a Hawk jersey. They're different markets (at least in this country anyway). I think trademark protections are focused on products that compete in the same market. Skateboarding and NFL football could possibly have a cross-market fanbase, but the case would probably be somewhat rare.

Plus, I think if Tony Hawk went up against the NFL in a trademark case, he'd lose. The NFL is far bigger than Tony Hawk, even if he is a lord of dogtown.

tyler

There is no trademark infringement between anything Hawk, AJ or Tony. They are two different products unless Tony Hawk has decided to play for the Green Bay Packers. They are very easily distinguishable no matter if you like skateboard tricks, video games or football. Neither is trying to make money off the other's name or image so it's a moot issue.

woodbuck27
07-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Got it !

OUR HAWK - will have a HOT selling Jersey.

Tony Oday
07-21-2006, 04:11 PM
I have the Hawk jersey and my brother in law has a wiggins jersey! Hawk better tear him a new one this year! :)

BF4MVP
07-21-2006, 04:31 PM
I got an authentic Robert Ferguson jersey (away)

Also got two game worn "Jeff Wilner" (who the f is that?) jerseys at the Packer Pro Shop tent sale one year, and then back in 2002, I changed the name on one of them to "Glenn" because the jersey was already number 83, and Terry Glenn was my favorite Packer at the time..I don't know if that made any sense..

Got a LeBron James swingman jersey (home)

Desmond Mason swingman jersey (home)

Prince Fielder replica "Retro Sunday" jersey

GBRulz
07-22-2006, 08:39 AM
gbpackfan: I stopped wearing my Favre home jersey because I was on like a 5 game losing streak at Lambeau.

I didn't wear the jersey to the Detroit home game and the Seattle game last year. I actually bought a new baseball like Packers jersey. So far, wearing it the Packers are 2-0 !

Geez, I didn't THINK I was superstitious!!