PDA

View Full Version : Midgets, Hookers, and Death

SkinBasket
07-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Two Mexican Midget Wrestlers Killed by Fake Prostitutes

Friday, July 03, 2009
AP

MEXICO CITY — Mexican authorities say two professional wrestlers found dead in a low-rent hotel in the capital may have been drugged to death by female robbers.

Autopsies are being performed on the two midget wrestlers, one of whom went by the name "La Parkita" — or "Little Death" — and wore a skeleton costume in the ring. The other was known as "Espectrito Jr."

Authorities say two women were seen leaving the men's hotel room before the bodies were discovered.

Prosecutor Miguel Angel Mancera said Wednesday that gangs of female robbers are experienced at using drugs to knock men out and rob them, but they may have used too strong a dose.

That may have been because of the wrestlers' small stature, although larger men have also died in similar crimes.

Fritz
07-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Since I don't know anyone involved....cool, except the death part. Midgets and hookers. Gotta love that!

cpk1994
07-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Is there any suprise that Skin is the one posting this info? :lol:

SkinBasket
07-04-2009, 10:09 PM
I report, you decide. I am impartial and alive with the energy of not holding an opinion.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-05-2009, 12:42 AM
I report, you decide. I am impartial and alive with the energy of not holding an opinion.

you clearly exhibit a bias.

SkinBasket
07-05-2009, 06:59 AM

you clearly exhibit a bias.

My only bias is toward JUSTICE!!!

Oops. We mean we do not want to be seen as a meddler. We may hold certain opinions, but those opinions will not be used to further accusations against ourselves or to excuse the behavior of others. We urge the administration not to use violence against those who protest peacefully, and will continue to monitor the situation closely.