PDA

View Full Version : ESPN POLL FOR AMERICAS TEAM!!!!

BZnDallas
07-06-2009, 02:24 PM
i know how alot of people feel about espn, but they have a poll on their front page asking who is americas team (football)... as of right now the packers are in last place and i thought maybe we could help change that shit... as we all know who the REAL AMERICAS TEAM is!!!... just a thought...

http://espn.go.com/

BZnDallas
07-06-2009, 02:32 PM
nevermind... i just went back and looked at it again and they changed it to a different poll....

Lurker64
07-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Here's the Correct Link (http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls?pCat=46&sCat=547) for those who wish to vote.

]{ilr]3
07-06-2009, 03:55 PM
I almost voted for "No Team is Americas Team" but since the Packers were on it I had to :)

And I hate the Cowboys saying it all the time like Michael Jackson proclaiming himself the "King of Pop"

Gunakor
07-06-2009, 04:16 PM
The nickname was given to the Cowboys. It's theirs. I'm just as pissed about this as I was when they ran a poll on Titletown. Titletown is ours, given to us and nobody can take it from us. That's how I feel about America's Team and the Cowboys.

woodbuck27
07-06-2009, 05:58 PM
There's a lot of mustard to cut through there.

BZnDallas
07-06-2009, 06:23 PM
thanks lurker... this whole internet thing confuses me.. LOL... :wink:

DonHutson
07-08-2009, 03:08 PM
How dare anybody bestow a knickname, a ranking, or a title on any sports team or personality prior to the ESPN poll that declares it to be official.

Next week's poll will determine the true identity of the 'Bronx Bombers.'

I'm voting for the Oakland A's.

bobblehead
07-08-2009, 04:58 PM
I hereby declare DH the "king of posters". It is given to him and no one can take it away. All hail Don!

DonHutson
07-12-2009, 09:08 AM
I hereby declare DH the "king of posters". It is given to him and no one can take it away. All hail Don!

Cool. Can I put that on a poster?

Gunakor
07-12-2009, 06:18 PM

You can, but I'd pray that ESPN doesn't run a poll on it and decide that the King of Posters is actually Bretsky. Then your poster would just look silly.

DonHutson
07-12-2009, 06:29 PM

You can, but I'd pray that ESPN doesn't run a poll on it and decide that the King of Posters is actually Bretsky. Then your poster would just look silly.

ESPN would sponsor my poster, THEN hold the poll. They build you up just to tear you down...