http://www.walterfootball.com/offseason2009min.php

Tyrone Bigguns
07-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Fuck.

Couldn't you just put them in one thread. :roll:

cpk1994
07-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Fuck.

Couldn't you just put them in one thread. :roll:Cut him some slack. He wants to be like Mobb. :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
07-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Fuck.

Couldn't you just put them in one thread. :roll:Cut him some slack. He wants to be like Mobb. :lol:

DAYUM!!!

VICK DA GREAT!!!

cpk1994
07-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Fuck.

DAYUM!!!

VICK DA GREAT!!!Wow. That impression is uncanny. :lol:

woodbuck27
07-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Fuck.

There is a load of solid info. on the off seasons for each NFCN team Ty in each thread. Because of the extent of that info. I felt it best to cover each NFCN team with one thread dedicated to each.

The original info. wasn't entitled the off season in the NFCN. Rather layed out on a per team basis.

Ty. If you cannot post anything more positive and without language, why post at all? Maybe just take some time to think more often before coming on with some rude slam. Ohh I forgot. That isn't your style. :D

Packers4Ever
07-11-2009, 09:12 PM

Mammoth job, well done, Woody ! 8-)

woodbuck27
07-11-2009, 09:43 PM

There's a good start here for some nice discussion I hope. :D

GO PACK GO!

Brando19
07-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Fuck.

DAYUM!!!

VICK DA GREAT!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Tyrone Bigguns
07-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Fuck.

There is a load of solid info. on the off seasons for each NFCN team Ty in each thread. Because of the extent of that info. I felt it best to cover each NFCN team with one thread dedicated to each.

The original info. wasn't entitled the off season in the NFCN. Rather layed out on a per team basis.

Ty. If you cannot post anything more positive and without language, why post at all? Maybe just take some time to think more often before coming on with some rude slam. Ohh I forgot. That isn't your style. :D

You simply posted links. You coulda done that in one thread.

The fact that only one thread has seen any action...proves my point.

As for why i post? WTF are you talking about. The only language i used was you coulda made on thread.

Why don't you, instead of going off like a chicken with it's head cut off..spend more than a second and think if you should post at all.

mraynrand
07-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Why don't you, instead of going off like a chicken with it's head cut off..spend more than a second and think if you should post at all.

to thine own self be true.

Tyrone Bigguns
07-13-2009, 12:09 AM

to thine own self be true.

Ur-Fascist.

Fritz
07-13-2009, 09:24 AM

I'm jealous. A lovely lady rat calling something "mammoth."

MJZiggy
07-13-2009, 09:44 PM
You know you're a little randy yourself lately... :!:

Bretsky
07-13-2009, 10:09 PM
A decent article; bottom line is if they get their QB they are the primary contender along with Green Bay

Their defense is probably better while our offense will be better. Specials pretty comparable.

Should be a great matchup for the next year or two.

woodbuck27
07-14-2009, 06:45 PM
Fuck.

As for why i post? WTF are you talking about. The only language i used was you coulda made on thread.

** '' The only language i used was you coulda made on thread.'' Tyrone Bigguns

There are four seperate teams in the NFCN with seperate offseason needs, plans and developments Tyrone. If I had more time I could (yes) have integrated all the info. on each team into an article (one thread) in terms of the team needs and progress results this off season to match those needs. That would have been one slant.

I left all that info. on the NFCN teams off seasons to the members of this forum to interpret as they desired. I do not speak for the accuracy of any of the info. as a body of work or the credibility of the source. Reading the information assisted me and so I thought might do so for others here.

** Now this Tyrone. Your so quick to demean others. Ever get it back?

Translation to english please Tyrone. Of all people you have the consciounce to criticize my english grammer and spelling! Clean up your own house Tyrone Bigguns.

I'll help you Tyrone in terms of this one post taking on one sentence. I feel I should do that as I'm a teacher and I know sometimes we get careless. :D

I hope this helps Tyrone Bigguns:

1. i should be I (capitalized). Maybe you realize that?

2. 'coulda' whould be interpreted better as. . .could have

3. on !! Did you mean to type the word 'one', Tyrone?

Tyrone Bigguns
07-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Fuck.

** '' The only language i used was you coulda made on thread.'' Tyrone Bigguns

There are four seperate teams in the NFCN with seperate offseason needs, plans and developments Tyrone. If I had more time I could (yes) have integrated all the info. on each team into an article (one thread) in terms of the team needs and progress results this off season to match those needs. That would have been one slant.

I left all that info. on the NFCN teams off seasons to the members of this forum to interpret as they desired. I do not speak for the accuracy of any of the info. as a body of work or the credibility of the source. Reading the information assisted me and so I thought might do so for others here.

** Now this Tyrone. Your so quick to demean others. Ever get it back?

Translation to english please Tyrone. Of all people you have the consciounce to criticize my english grammer and spelling! Clean up your own house Tyrone Bigguns.

I'll help you Tyrone in terms of this one post taking on one sentence. I feel I should do that as I'm a teacher and I know sometimes we get careless. :D

I hope this helps Tyrone Bigguns:

1. i should be I (capitalized). Maybe you realize that?

2. 'coulda' whould be interpreted better as. . .could have

3. on !! Did you mean to type the word 'one', Tyrone?

Ty sees. You make a complaint about language..yet there was nothing offensive.

You didn't have time. That is rich. It takes far more time to make 4 threads than one. The bottom line...your 4 threads failed, cept one. The proof is in the pudding.

Now, in a thread that has nothing to do with grammar or spelling you decide to bring it up. :oops:

1. yes, i should be capitalized.

2. That is simply a street language. Simple to understand. Coulda, woulda, shoulda..simple to understand. Obvious intent to spell it that way.

3. On. yes, a mistake.

4. Figure out how to spell seperate (sic). :lol:

5. Ty has no idea what "consciounce" :lol:

6. Figure out how to spell "whould" :lol:

7 Either "info." is a word or that is a period where it shouldn't be..and the next word should be in caps. :lol:

8. God only knows who taught you...since this is absolutely atrocious.."and progress results this off season to match those needs" Please run this through babelfish.

9. Sentences need verbs..."The Administrator." "The new owner of Packerrats." :lol:

10. Alot is not a word. A lot is two words. Live it, learn it, love it. :lol:

Ty hopes you find this helpful and in the spirit intended.

Administrator
07-15-2009, 08:51 AM
thread closed. It should be obvious why.