PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarrassing sports injuries

oregonpackfan
07-12-2009, 12:05 AM
Here is a thread by Comcast containing 20 most embarrassing sports injuries.

http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/sports-embarrassingsportsinjuries/1/

Can you recall any other sports injury bloopers? :oops:

oregonpackfan
07-12-2009, 12:16 AM
I have an interesting one.

Several years ago, two Oregon State football players learned the University's School of Agriculture was doing a research study on what causes homosexuality in a few rams.

The players got liquored up, broke into the department, grabbed a ram, loaded him into a pickup truck, and paraded him up and down the main streets of Corvallis, OR.

They were first embarrassed by being pulled over by the Corvallis Police. When the ram was returned to the OSU's research center, it was discovered the players had not stolen a "gay" ram. Instead, they had stolen one of the "straight" control rams! :)

Coach Mike Riley was not amused and suspended both players for a game. One of the players missed two games because he strained his back loading the ram in the truck! :lol:

MJZiggy
07-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Some of those injuries are WAAAAAAYYYYYYY more embarrassing than others....

packinpatland
07-12-2009, 06:25 PM
#3..........What kind of bra was that??????...........and was it during a game???? and was it............I could ask a dozen more....... :lol:

Roger Craig
During his managerial tenure with the San Francisco Giants, Roger Craig cut his hand on a woman's bra strap.

MJZiggy
07-12-2009, 06:29 PM
#3..........What kind of bra was that??????...........and was it during a game???? and was it............I could ask a dozen more....... :lol:

Roger Craig
During his managerial tenure with the San Francisco Giants, Roger Craig cut his hand on a woman's bra strap.

I'm more interested in what he was trying to do there....

packinpatland
07-12-2009, 06:33 PM

Roger Craig

Define 'there'.....

MJZiggy
07-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Ummmm......no? :oops:

packinpatland
07-13-2009, 03:05 PM
I thought you could possibly be referring to 'his managerial tenure with the San Francisco Giants'............ :lol:

hoosier
07-13-2009, 03:16 PM

Roger Craig

That's easy. He was trying to stretch a single into a double.