PDA

View Full Version : My Friends Status On Facebook

Chevelle2
07-14-2009, 10:02 AM
[Friends Name]"my dad's cousin's step son says brett favre is excited to play in MN....after he (a locksmith) helped him unlock his car up while at white bear lake fishing .... not saying it's true but.... whoa. hahah...not sure what to think..."

She knows little about football, she isn't one to lie.

Waldo
07-14-2009, 10:15 AM
[Friends Name]"my dad's cousin's step son says brett favre is excited to play in MN....after he (a locksmith) helped him unlock his car up while at white bear lake fishing .... not saying it's true but.... whoa. hahah...not sure what to think..."

She knows little about football, she isn't one to lie.

Recently?

I would think that Favre would have been in Ms. After all, Bevell went down there, and it is pretty well known that McNair and Favre were darn near best friends.

KYPack
07-14-2009, 10:56 AM
"my dad's cousin's step son "

Neighbor's, uncle's butcher.

So you know it's so.

pasquale
07-14-2009, 12:31 PM
To me, that sounds like the person is just mocking some of the stories that have been out there. But you know the person, not I.

cpk1994
07-14-2009, 12:35 PM

So you know it's so.Actually I think it was My best friend's sister's boyfriend who went out with this guy who knows this kid that saw Brett pass out at 31 flavors lagst night. :wink:

cheesner
07-14-2009, 02:22 PM
I don't see what the point of these rumors are at this point.

A rumor that Brett DIDN'T want too play for the Vikings would be something that would catch my attention. I think it is a foregone conclusion that he will be playing for the Vikes by their opener.

Fritz
07-14-2009, 03:05 PM

So you know it's so.Actually I think it was My best friend's sister's boyfriend who went out with this guy who knows this kid that saw Brett pass out at 31 flavors lagst night. :wink:

This reminds me of a funny song I saw on the 'net a few years back..."I Am My Own Grandpa."

And it woriks, too. You could be your own Grandpa. Then you could say "I know someone who knows my Grandpa, who is me, and he says..."

Tyrone Bigguns
07-14-2009, 04:26 PM

(weary)
Thank you, Simone.

woodbuck27
07-14-2009, 04:39 PM
If I was Brett Favre I'd be really happy to have a shot as the Vikings starting QB too. I don't see too many better fits in the NFL than the Vikings for Favre. He can finish off that consecutive games streak for all players all positions ALL TIME. SWEET for any NFL fan that respects the meaning of that achievement. :D He gets the best running back in the game and a nice back-up RB to boot. The Vikings are very solid on both lines and not too bad on ST's. Another solid target at WR wouldn't be too bad.

It all just fits. Can the Vikings get it done? The Bears and the Packers will have something to do with that reality. The Lions as usual are doing their best to re-tool. I can't wait for it all to begin.

GO PACK GO!! :D