PDA

View Full Version : Jennings Living With Larry Fitzgerald

pbmax
07-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Larry Fitzgerald's Wide Receiver Camp With Jerry Rice and Cris Carter via PFT (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/18/high-profile-receiver-camp-going-on-in-minnesota/)

Some of the attendees: Brandon Marshall (Denver Broncos), Greg Jennings (Green Bay Packers), Malcolm Jenkins (New Orleans Saints), Lee Evans (Buffalo Bills), Michael Clayton (Tampa Bay Buccaneers), DeAngelo Hall (Washington Redskins), James Laurinaitis (St. Louis Rams) and Brian Robiskie (Cleveland Browns)

Original Story: SI Dot Com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/jim_trotter/07/16/wrs/index.html)

Fritz
07-20-2009, 10:59 AM
I thought this was a thread about Jennings and Fitzgerald coming out of the closet!

pbmax
07-20-2009, 11:04 AM
I thought this was a thread about Jennings and Fitzgerald coming out of the closet!
No one was responding to the damn thread! I had to do something, I will not be ignored Fritz!

I think its pretty cool what Fitzgerald has setup and I like that Jennings is taking advantage of it. The notable thing is the presence of the former greats as coaches/instructors.

Rodgers has a similar gig in Arizona I think. But the big difference would be the name recognition of the instructors.

CaptainKickass
07-20-2009, 11:06 AM
Larry Fitzgerald's Wide Receiver Camp With Jerry Rice and Cris Carter via PFT (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/18/high-profile-receiver-camp-going-on-in-minnesota/)

Some of the attendees: Brandon Marshall (Denver Broncos), Greg Jennings (Green Bay Packers), Malcolm Jenkins (New Orleans Saints), Lee Evans (Buffalo Bills), Michael Clayton (Tampa Bay Buccaneers), DeAngelo Hall (Washington Redskins), James Laurinaitis (St. Louis Rams) and Brian Robiskie (Cleveland Browns)

Original Story: SI Dot Com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/jim_trotter/07/16/wrs/index.html)

Didn't we see this in an earlier thread? Maybe this one:

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=18033

pbmax
07-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Well that would explain why it was dropping like a stone. :oops:

Sorry, I ran through the threads back to the 16th, but obviously missed it.

woodbuck27
07-21-2009, 05:10 PM

The point is that having our boy spending time with the best young talented and dominant WR in the game can't be a bad thing.

I believe that Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings are going to be a force for our team. We need to see some development at TE and some passing plays out of the backfield. The 1-2 punch will be Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings. They'll translate to alot of TD's.

The real question on our team is how long will it be before our new defense ( the 3-4) gets it in gear? Will our most talented players fit that scheme? Aaron Kampman is coming up to his final year in his contract and we can realize then why he's not all gung huo to be moved into the second row of defense. Normally we should expect that to take at least another season or two based on past results. We have to be patient.

GO PACKERS!

Oscar
07-21-2009, 05:17 PM

The point is that having our boy spending time with the best young talented and dominant WR in the game can't be a bad thing.

I believe that Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings are going to be a force for our team. We need to see some development at TE and some passing plays out of the backfield. The 1-2 punch will be Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings. They'll translate to alot of TD's.

The real question on our team is how long will it be before our new defense ( the 3-4) gets it in gear? Will our most talented players fit that scheme? Aaron Kampman is coming up to his final year in his contract and we can realize then why he's not all gung huo to be moved into the second row of defense. Normally we should expect that to take at least another season or two based on past results. We have to be patient.

GO PACKERS!

I think with Capers leading the D we come out like a bunch of screaming banshee's!!! :P Kicking A$$ right from the start..

woodbuck27
07-21-2009, 05:31 PM

GO PACKERS!

I think with Capers leading the D we come out like a bunch of screaming banshee's!!! :P Kicking A$$ right from the start..

If your right then we're in for a great season of football as concerns the NFCN. We we're close but no cigar last season and if Capers can perform magic we'll be very tough.

Can't wait for TC's to kick in. :D

GO PACKERS!