PDA

View Full Version : FUCK THE NRA !!!

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 12:16 PM
For their endless lobbying and abuse of the 2nd amandment. For their crimes against humanity.

Deputy Nutz
07-20-2006, 02:21 PM
I agree screw people that actually out right own their guns, and promote gun safety and security.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 02:51 PM
I agree screw people that actually out right own their guns, and promote gun safety and security.

Promoting gun safety and security are just propagendas of the NRA. They have been promoting gun saftety for years and people still kill each others with guns. Security? Ask youself this, who pays cops their salaries? None other than the John Q Taxpayer.

The real of motive behind the NRA is to keep the outdated right to bear arm 2nd amandment entact. That amandment was put into the constitution during or after the Revolutionary War. That war is over 4 scores and 7 years ago, or the such. Time changed.

Do the research. Guns kill people. Bullets killed John Lennon.

Deputy Nutz
07-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Thats right Charlton Heston killed John Lennon, that bastard.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 02:58 PM
You are right. His group indirectly killed John Lennon, as well as millions of other innocent Americans, and therefore he indirectly killed Lennon. Without the NRAs lobbying activities. the right to freely bear arm would be outlawed or strictly limited, and Chapman wouldnt be able to buy the gun that killed Lennon.

edited :cool:

SkinBasket
07-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Promoting gun safety and security are just propagendas of the NRA. They have been promoting gun saftety for years and people still kill each others with guns.

Asking this question is as pointless as sticking my dick in the toaster, but here goes:

Tank, maybe you could tell us what percentage of those people killed by guns were killed by members of the NRA?

and therefore he indirectly killed Lennon. Without the NRAs lobbying activities. the right to freely bear arm would be outlawed or strictly limited, and Chapman wouldnt be able to buy the gun that killed Lennon.

You sure it wasn't that cocksucking butterfly flapping its wings?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Repost for skinbasket:

You are right. His group indirectly killed John Lennon, as well as millions of other innocent Americans, and therefore he indirectly killed Lennon. Without the NRAs lobbying activities. the right to freely bear arm would be outlawed or strictly limited, and Chapman wouldnt be able to buy the gun that killed Lennon.

edited :cool

Little Whiskey
07-20-2006, 03:43 PM
NO COMMENT....

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 03:44 PM
no he woudl have just stolen the weapon that killed him you fricken idiot. While you are at it taking away rights based on the consitution lets get rid of free speach. What do ya think?

Seriously you are a moron. Come out of your drug induced haze for five minutes and live in the real world.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 03:53 PM
no he woudl have just stolen the weapon that killed him you fricken idiot. While you are at it taking away rights based on the consitution lets get rid of free speach. What do ya think?

Seriously you are a moron. Come out of your drug induced haze for five minutes and live in the real world.

Sometimes I think you are Texaspackerbacker, but not as smart. :cool:

BigDmoney
07-20-2006, 03:55 PM

Totally agree, the right to defend ourselves is a fundamental as the right for free speech, the right to be innocent till proven guilt and others. Just because people are killed by these weapons (mostly by people who haven't taken the NRA endorsed classes) you can't outlaw them. Lets outlaw cars because there are so many deaths attributed to them. I don't have children yet, but ifI ever walked into a room in the future and saw an intuder and my family in grave danger, i would not hesitate one second to give that bastard a one-way ticket to hell.

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 03:57 PM
you are a funny little kid. you try to act intelligent but when someone refutes your point you resort to copy and pasting someone else's ideas or insults.

You must be a liberal! well it makes sense now :mrgreen:

SkinBasket
07-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Repost for tank:

Promoting gun safety and security are just propagendas of the NRA. They have been promoting gun saftety for years and people still kill each others with guns.

Asking this question is as pointless as sticking my dick in the toaster, but here goes:

Tank, maybe you could tell us what percentage of those people killed by guns were killed by members of the NRA?

and therefore he indirectly killed Lennon. Without the NRAs lobbying activities. the right to freely bear arm would be outlawed or strictly limited, and Chapman wouldnt be able to buy the gun that killed Lennon.

You sure it wasn't that cocksucking butterfly flapping its wings?

Come on, my nuts are getting hot.

Little Whiskey
07-20-2006, 04:05 PM
skin, i think its time you break out your "attention whore" pic again.

mraynrand
07-20-2006, 04:53 PM
The amazing statistic that no one will ever admit to is that before guns were invented, no humans were ever killed. Can you believe that? Just look in the record books - it's there for all to see. No human was ever killed prior to the invention of the gun. Also, in the history of the world, no one has ever violated any law. It's amazing! Once mankind makes a law, it is unswervingly followed, without exception.

Therefore, if guns are simply outlawed, no one will have guns, and no one will be killed.

Partial
07-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Promoting gun safety and security are just propagendas of the NRA. They have been promoting gun saftety for years and people still kill each others with guns. Security? Ask youself this, who pays cops their salaries? None other than the John Q Taxpayer.

The real of motive behind the NRA is to keep the outdated right to bear arm 2nd amandment entact. That amandment was put into the constitution during or after the Revolutionary War. That war is over 4 scores and 7 years ago, or the such. Time changed.

Do the research. Guns kill people. Bullets killed John Lennon.

so do scissors, and cars, and bic razors. What is your point?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Totally agree, the right to defend ourselves is a fundamental as the right for free speech, the right to be innocent till proven guilt and others. Just because people are killed by these weapons (mostly by people who haven't taken the NRA endorsed classes) you can't outlaw them. Lets outlaw cars because there are so many deaths attributed to them. I don't have children yet, but ifI ever walked into a room in the future and saw an intruder and my family in grave danger, i would not hesitate one second to give that bastard a one-way ticket to hell.

The 2nd Amendment was passed during the revolutionary war era to authorize the use of arms by US militias against the British. We are not fighting the British anymore, and we sure as hell dont use militias anymore. To compare the freedom of speech to the right to bare arms is like, as the saying goes, comparing apples to oranges.

The government, at all levels, are obligated to protect their citizens. Thats where cops comes from. If you are white, then consider yourself lucky because the cops are on your side. Even without law enforcement protection, your chance of survival would be better if your intruder is gun-less. How often do you carry a gun with you while walking down the street? Because of the NRA, their ideology and their enormous influence on politics, anybody can shoot you from out of nowhere. In the case of snipers, you would dead before you even know it, even if you are carrying a gun with you.

JKF, MLK, John Lennon, and countless other innocent human beings are dead because of guns. How could society be safer for your kids? Get rid of guns!

:cool:

Partial
07-20-2006, 05:05 PM
.6% more people die a year from automobile related deaths. Should we ban the right to drive cars as well? Fuck ford. Fuck GM. Cars are the devil!!!11!one!!

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 05:10 PM
so do scissors, and cars, and bic razors. What is your point?

Some facts for you to read (try comparing them to scissors, cars and bic razors):

In a single year, 3,012 children and teens were killed by gunfire in the United States, according to the latest national data released in 2002. That is one child every three hours; eight children every day; and more than 50 children every week. And every year, at least 4 to 5 times as many kids and teens suffer from non-fatal firearm injuries. (Children's Defense Fund and National Center for Health Statistics)

American children are more at risk from firearms than the children of any other industrialized nation. In one year, firearms killed no children in Japan, 19 in Great Britain, 57 in Germany, 109 in France, 153 in Canada, and 5,285 in the United States. (Centers for Disease Control)

Every day, more than 80 Americans die from gun violence. (Coalition to Stop Gun Violence)
The rate of firearm deaths among kids under age 15 is almost 12 times higher in the United States than in 25 other industrialized countries combined. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
American kids are 16 times more likely to be murdered with a gun, 11 times more likely to commit suicide with a gun, and nine times more likely to die from a firearm accident than children in 25 other industrialized countries combined. (Centers for Disease Control)

In 2003 (the most recent year for which data is available), there were 30,136 gun deaths in the U.S:
16,907 suicides (56% of all U.S gun deaths),
11,920 homicides (40% of all U.S gun deaths),
730 unintentional shootings (2% of all U.S gun deaths),
347 from legal intervention and 232 from undetermined intent (2% of all U.S gun deaths combined).
-Numbers obtained from CDC National Center for Health Statistics mortality report online, 2006

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 05:12 PM
.6% more people die a year from automobile related deaths. Should we ban the right to drive cars as well? Fuck ford. Fuck GM. Cars are the devil!!!11!one!!

Source?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 05:17 PM
The amazing statistic that no one will ever admit to is that before guns were invented, no humans were ever killed. Can you believe that? Just look in the record books - it's there for all to see. No human was ever killed prior to the invention of the gun. Also, in the history of the world, no one has ever violated any law. It's amazing! Once mankind makes a law, it is unswervingly followed, without exception.

Therefore, if guns are simply outlawed, no one will have guns, and no one will be killed.

As a conservative you should know. Adam and Eve lived in peace and prosperity. God told them not to eat the apple, but they did anyway. That was how sinners are born.

BigDmoney
07-20-2006, 05:24 PM
then adam blew eve away with a .357 magnum!

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 05:27 PM
well while we are at it start outlawing unhealthy foods! I guarentee more people die from heart disease related causes than gun violence.

You may be the most racist person I have ever seen posting thoughts. White people are the only ones protected by the police? are you stoned again?

The right to bear arms was passed AFTER the revolutionary war there my little idiot. If you ever paid attention in the classes your dad pays so much for you would realize that the constitution was passed after we won independence from the british. At first the U.S.A. was actually under the articles of the confederation. SO it was after this document, which was the first United government in modern day U.S.A. that governed us after the revolutionary war.

The right to bear arms is essential in our rights as citizens because it safeguards our right to defend hearth and home. You have a right to own a gun adn you have a right not to own a gun.

Guns are used for a variety of ways in lawful societey. They are collectibles, they are used for sport and some even use them to eat believe it or not.

Un lawful people will always find a way to kill you if that is what they want to do my little idiot. The best way to regulate guns is to teach people how to use them and keep them out of the hands of criminals and prosecuting such things as straw purchases.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 05:30 PM
ODay: texaspackerbacker but dumb. Read what i wrote again. :mrgreen:

BigDmoney
07-20-2006, 05:36 PM

I read it again and I don't get your point. As long as their are wars in this world there will be guns. And as long as their are guns, people WILL own them legally or illegally. Guns for protection and recreation is a far cry from using it for criminal behavior. I would propose a mandatory gun class to own a gun, but not banishment. That is just unrealistic.

Deputy Nutz
07-20-2006, 05:36 PM
Take you should take aim at the gun makers, not the 2nd amendment.

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 05:37 PM
I love it I think I finally 'got' what APB is all about. Just stirring the pot having some fun and laughing his arse off. He's a liberal that just quoted the bible :) Love it my little idiot :)

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 05:44 PM

I read it again and I don't get your point. As long as their are wars in this world there will be guns. And as long as their are guns, people WILL own them legally or illegally. Guns for protection and recreation is a far cry from using it for criminal behavior. I would propose a mandatory gun class to own a gun, but not banishment. That is just unrealistic.

I made my point clear from the 1st thread. Get rid of guns, all of them. To save time arguing, law enforcements and military personals are exceptions. It is there job to protect civilans.

Go hunting with bows and arrows, but outlaw every day use of that too. :cool:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 05:48 PM

You know nothing about the NRA. This thread is entitled "Fuck the NRA." Every time a gun control legislation gets passed, the NRA turns to the 2nd amendment to save their ass. If guns are outlawed and have no mainstream use, who would be dumb enough to make it?

If you are a member of the NRA, you should know that.

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 05:50 PM
no your point actually is to stop killing by guns. So in effect you want more police enforcement because guns dont kill people people kill people. So why not outlaw EVERYTHING that is bad for us? oh yeah that also means your beloved pot...oh yeah that is working well. Pot is outlawed, you my little idiot are a pot head, therefor you can get pot even though it is illegal. So if a person wishes to commit murder via a gun then outlaw guns, but criminals do not care about laws, therfore criminals will still use guns and then the common person cannot defend himself with a gun.

Good logic you should run for the DFL ticket, you will lose even MORE of the power.

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 05:52 PM

You know nothing about the NRA. This thread is entitled "Fuck the NRA." Every time a gun control legislation gets passed, the NRA turns to the 2nd amendment to save their ass.

If you are a member of the NRA, you should know that.

Wow they turn to the law of the land...weird...

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 05:54 PM
no your point actually is to stop killing by guns. So in effect you want more police enforcement because guns dont kill people people kill people. So why not outlaw EVERYTHING that is bad for us? oh yeah that also means your beloved pot...oh yeah that is working well. Pot is outlawed, you my little idiot are a pot head, therefor you can get pot even though it is illegal. So if a person wishes to commit murder via a gun then outlaw guns, but criminals do not care about laws, therfore criminals will still use guns and then the common person cannot defend himself with a gun.

Good logic you should run for the DFL ticket, you will lose even MORE of the power.

Oday, for a dumb guy, kiddos to you for having a good paying job. You must live in the suburbs. With your thinking, don't ever move into a metropolitan.

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 05:58 PM
lol my little idiot you are a fun little guy when you get put in a box you resort to insults.

And yes I do have a good job that pays me a lot of money. You may have one of those one day but dont hold your breath. I imagine you working at a bike shop because you cant take authority at all. I love it.

I also lived in North Minneapolis and you know what I lived! amazing! the cops never harrased me! OMG!!! Its amazing!

Partial
07-20-2006, 05:59 PM

Source?

http://www.the-eggman.com/writings/death_stats.html

I cannot find where I read it at work, but I will tomorrow. So what do you say to that Tank? Are you boycotting cars now too?

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 06:03 PM
UP WITH HOPE DOWN WITH CARS!!!!

doesnt really have that good of ring to it!

BigDmoney
07-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Says Tank
"Get rid of guns, all of them. To save time arguing, law enforcements and military personals are exceptions. It is there job to protect civilans."

yeah...because guns can't ever be obtained illegally. If cops and military have them, they WILL be on the black market.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 06:06 PM

I cannot find where I read it at work, but I will tomorrow. So what do you say to that Tank? Are you boycotting cars now too?

Show me the numbers of vehicles-related death that are criminal in nature, not accidental. If they are more than homcide by gun deaths, then, as a liberal, I will boycott cars.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Says Tank
"Get rid of guns, all of them. To save time arguing, law enforcements and military personals are exceptions. It is there job to protect civilans."

yeah...because guns can't ever be obtained illegally. If cops and military have them, they WILL be on the black market.

Yep, then when guns start repearing again on the street, those cops and military personals they will be "fired." :D

BigDmoney
07-20-2006, 06:07 PM

Show me the numbers of vehicles-related death that are criminal in nature, not accidental. If they are more than homcide by gun deaths, then, as a liberal, I will boycott cars.

does drunk driving count as criminal?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 06:11 PM

Yes. Ban alcohol.

Partial
07-20-2006, 06:12 PM

Impossible to do. It is impossible to predict someone's intent. How many of those situations where people are shot are accidental, fueled by passion, consumed in the moment, or just downright unintentional. Unless you do stats for both, then its not a fair comparison.

I have just proven that automobiles are responsible for more americans dead per year than guns. There is no other way around that. Cars are more dangerous than guns. The statistics do not lie.

As a liberal, are you going to choose the saver route and carry a gun, or choose the route that puts more people, including innocent children in danger by driving a car?

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 06:13 PM
how about fat people? they are unhealthy thus causing strain on our medical community driving up prices. Outlaw fat people?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 06:14 PM
J/k. Unless you purposely drink and drive drunk to kill others, its more reckless driving than criminal.

BigDmoney
07-20-2006, 06:16 PM

Yes. Ban alcohol.

Now how the hell am I supposed to have any fun without playing with my handgun totally plastered on johnnie walker red? Tank, if you ever become president I will be oh so bored but definately entertained. :mrgreen:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Impossible to do. It is impossible to predict someone's intent. How many of those situations where people are shot are accidental, fueled by passion, consumed in the moment, or just downright unintentional. Unless you do stats for both, then its not a fair comparison.

Your are ignorant. Every time I show you some reverent facts, you refuse to read it. Another word for homicide is murder. All murderers have a motive behind their evil deeds.

FACTS:
In 2003 (the most recent year for which data is available), there were 30,136 gun deaths in the U.S:
347 from legal intervention and 232 from undetermined intent (2% of all U.S gun deaths combined).
-Numbers obtained from CDC National Center for Health Statistics mortality report online, 2006

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 06:27 PM
everytime I put you in a box you call me a name.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 06:29 PM
I have just proven that automobiles are responsible for more americans dead per year than guns. There is no other way around that. Cars are more dangerous than guns. The statistics do not lie.

Your source is weak. It only show that vehicles related death has a .6% advantage. It doesn't take into consideration the numbers of cars in the US, compared to the numbers of people with guns. I will let you do the research. You will find that there are more cars per household than guns. Your numbers are misleading.

BigDmoney
07-20-2006, 06:50 PM

Your source is weak. It only show that vehicles related death has a .6% advantage. It doesn't take into consideration the numbers of cars in the US, compared to the numbers of people with guns. I will let you do the research. You will find that there are more cars per household than guns. Your numbers are misleading.

Those numbers of yours are also misleading Tank. The 17000 or so deaths by guns would happen regardless of the presence of guns. They would have chosen bridges to jump off of, drugs or something. And the 12000 or so deaths by homocide are a little misleading because who knows how many of those guns were obtained illegally. Banning guns may make it harder to get guns, but most of these deaths would have happened anyway.

hurleyfan
07-20-2006, 07:27 PM
This is the same "type" of argument as Capital Punishment... YEAY or NAY.

Generally both sides are very passionate about their belief and the other guy is always wrong. This argument is another example of the media backed and based minority getting all the attention. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

What was that fuck-wad's name that did the movie about Wal-mart or K-Mart selling guns to kids? Same dick head did the Farenheit movie.. What did he accomplish with all the B.S.? Not a thing in reality other than get the liberals all stoked up along with the media..

Did it stop all or ANY of the gangsta shootings? No
Did it stop all or ANY of the gang violence / shootings? No
Did it stop all or ANY of the drive-by shootings? No
Did it stop all or ANY of the accidental shooting in the woods? No

I've been a gun owner for over 30 years, shotguns, rifles, and yes a few pistols. If you're taught correctly, there is almost 0% chance of killing another person with one of these guns. There will be the occasional accident when a hunter mistakenly shoots at a "sound in the trees" but he is really not a true hunter.

Someone posted.. Guns don't kill people (sic) people kill people!
Making guns illegal will not stop "guns" from killing people as the people / criminals that want to have a gun, will find a way to get a gun.
There is no doubt when a child is killed by a drive by bullet, it is truely tragic, and the NRA's beliefs have absolutely nothing to do with support of that kind of gun activity (criminal activity). That has nothing to do with the 2nd ammendment and more to do with one of the Ten Commandments, something about not killing a fellow man

Maybe Tank, you should be as passionate about the anti drug laws, and how they are abused and flawed.. the huge amount of money Americans throw at their lawmakers to "support" legislations and how many loopholes can these fucks get through! What about how many Americans are killed by drugs every year as opposed to guns? And BTW, drugs is usually tied to guns..

Scott Campbell
07-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Ask youself this, who pays cops their salaries? None other than the John Q Taxpayer.

Thank you Professor Obvious.

hurleyfan
07-20-2006, 07:33 PM
Ask youself this, who pays cops their salaries? None other than the John Q Taxpayer.

Thank you Professor Obvious.
That provides lots of support for his post :evil:

Scott Campbell
07-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Show me the numbers of vehicles-related death that are criminal in nature, not accidental.

Do you think it makes any difference to the people pushing up daisies? Dead is dead.

Scott Campbell
07-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Show me the numbers of vehicles-related death that are criminal in nature, not accidental.

Do you think it makes any difference to the people pushing up daisies? Dead is dead.

Maybe if John Lennon had been packing, Mark Chapman might have been the one killed.

Should we outlaw not carrying a gun?

Partial
07-20-2006, 08:07 PM

Your are ignorant. Every time I show you some reverent facts, you refuse to read it. Another word for homicide is murder. All murderers have a motive behind their evil deeds.

FACTS:

That's not ture. Not all murderers have intent to kill someone. Charles Manson was just a crazy fuck. A lot of murderers are commited in the heat of the moment, many accidental.

I don't care if they're accidentally or not, though. The fact is plain as day that cars are more dangerous to people then guns. I don't see how you can ignore that. If cars killed more people than guns did, how can you say they're not more dangerous.

Answer this tank:

Did more deaths involve guns or cars?

It is a clear and obvious statistic that cars were involved in more deaths than guns. Therefore, cars are more dangerous. That is indisuputable.

Partial
07-20-2006, 08:08 PM

Doesn't matter if there are more cars. A greater percentage of people are killed by cars then guns. Simple as that.

SkinBasket
07-20-2006, 09:20 PM
Your source is weak.

LOL! That's like Elton John calling you a queer.

Partial
07-20-2006, 09:33 PM
from Just The Facts Gun Control (http://www.justfacts.com/gun_control.htm)

* Washington D.C. enacted a virtual ban on handguns in 1976. Between 1976 and 1991, Washington D.C.'s homicide rate rose 200%, while the U.S. rate rose 12%. (1)

This means that when the criminals knew your average joe did not have a gun on them to protect themselves, more people were robbed and murdered. This is goes to show you the 2nd amendment keeps crime and murder under control.

* Florida adopted a right-to-carry law in 1987. At the time the law was passed, critics predicted increases in violence. The founder of the National Organization of Women, Betty Friedan stated:

"lethal violence, even in self defense, only engenders more violence." (13)

* When the law went into effect, the Dade County Police began a program to record all arrest and non arrest incidents involving concealed carry licensees. Between September of 1987 and August of 1992, Dade County recorded 4 crimes committed by licensees with firearms. None of these crimes resulted in an injury. The record keeping program was abandoned in 1992 because there were not enough incidents to justify tracking them. (13)(15)

* Florida adopted a right-to-carry law in 1987. Between 1987 and 1996, these changes occurred:
Florida United States
homicide rate -36% -0.4%
firearm homicide rate -37% +15%
handgun homicide rate -41% +24%

again, statistics show than by allowing people to carry guns, violence, murder and crimes all went down. Where are when people were not allowed to carry them, they continuously went up. Can you explain this?

mraynrand
07-20-2006, 09:45 PM
16,907 suicides (56% of all U.S gun deaths)

As an extreme liberalist, would you really deny to people the right to choose how to leave this existence? Isn't this intolerant? And, assuming most of these suicides would try to kill themselves by another more brutal and painful method, aren't you advocating torture and suffering?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Just two samples to represent the population? (In your case, Washington DC and Florida). Maybe Greenday, i mean MrArynRand, can stop by and give you little lecture in statistics cos you seems like a freshman who stuck with GDR courses.

Partial
07-20-2006, 09:50 PM
Just two samples to represent the population? (In your case, Washington DC and Florida). Maybe Greenday, i mean MrArynRand, can stop by and give you little lecture in statistics cos you seems like a freshman who stuck with GDR courses.

As opposed to your zero. I have provided legitmate statistics where as you have provided nothing of relevance. I have linked source after source, and you fail to address the points I ask you to. It is evident I was won this argument and backed you into a corner. Tank, for reference on this issue, I think something needs to be done. I am closer to your view then the one I am arguing. I just like to make sure you realize just how retarded you sound and how incorrect you are.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 09:51 PM

As an extreme liberalist, would you really deny to people the right to choose how to leave this existence? Isn't this intolerant? And, assuming most of these suicides would try to kill themselves by another more brutal and painful method, aren't you advocating torture and suffering?

What is a more "brutal and painful method of advocting torutre and suffering" then shooting yourself with a gun?

mraynrand
07-20-2006, 09:55 PM

What is a more "brutal and painful method of advocting torutre and suffering" then shooting yourself with a gun?

People who shoot themselves in the head die instantly. People who poison themselved or toss themsleves off buildings sometimes live, but are permanently disabled and suffer horribly the rest of their days. I think you are being inhumane in advocating for more painful methods of suicide.

Deputy Nutz
07-20-2006, 10:02 PM
I don't think Tank should own a gun, or a monkey.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 10:04 PM
People who shoot themselves in the head die instantly. People who poison themselved or toss themsleves off buildings sometimes live, but are permanently disabled and suffer horribly the rest of their days. I think you are being inhumane in advocating for more painful methods of suicide.

I guess you are arguing that people should have the rights to bear arms so that they can shoot themselves the head. Shooting oneself in the head is brutel, whether you died instantly or not. At least those who took posion or jump off a building but still survive gets another chance to live. Failed sucide attempts are not like having AIDs. Theres a cure for it.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 10:17 PM

liberals also support abortion and physician assisted suicide for those who are mentally ill, but at the same time oppose capital punishment. Instead of someone shooting himself in the head, why not have a doctor help you die painlessly?

Deputy Nutz
07-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Remember Tank, Happiness Is a Warm Gun

mraynrand
07-20-2006, 10:48 PM
liberals also support abortion and physician assisted suicide for those who are mentally ill, but at the same time oppose capital punishment. Instead of someone shooting himself in the head, why not have a doctor help you die painlessly?

You made my point for me. You support suicide for the mentally ill. I've never heard anyone who committed suicide by shooting themselves in the head complain about the pain. Have you?

BTW,

Had John Lennon been stabbed or poisoned, he could have died a slower, more painful and even more horrible death.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 11:02 PM
You made my point for me. You support suicide for the mentally ill. I've never heard anyone who committed suicide by shooting themselves in the head complain about the pain. Have you?

How about you take a gun and put it to your head and pull the trigger and then write me a letter about how you felt at that moment from the next life. I am sure having a doctor help you die is less pain full than putting a bullet in your head.

But since you are not mentally ill, and you have not given anyone consents to take your life, ignore what I just wrote and live. I am sure liberals, including me, and conservatives alike will agree that it is better to live through the "the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune," than to "take ARMS against a sea of troubles."

:idea:

the_idle_threat
07-20-2006, 11:56 PM
I am the NRA.

http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/RKBA/Im_the_NRA.gif

If you wanna fuck me, Tank, you must be gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But I don't swing that way, so you'll have to go back down to the bus station restroom to get your fix at the glory hole.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-21-2006, 12:02 AM
I am the NRA.

http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/RKBA/Im_the_NRA.gif

If you wanna fuck me, Tank, you must be gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But I don't swing that way, so you'll have to go back down to the bus station restroom to get your fix at the glory hole.

ok. Thanks for bumping up the thread. :cool:

the_idle_threat
07-21-2006, 12:42 AM
No problem. Peace. :cool:

the_idle_threat
07-21-2006, 12:45 AM
I notice I've now become "Gun Rat." Wonder how that happened ... though I'm not complaining. :mrgreen:

Zool
07-21-2006, 07:58 AM
Remember Tank, Happiness Is a Warm Gun

HA! Nice. "Guns dont kill people....I do"

So Tanky picks a topic like guns to argue with a bunch of people who live or have lived in Wisconsin where a large portion of the people like to hunt? Its almost like he knew what reaction he would get ahead of time. (GASP)

If the US outlaws guns, I'm moving cause our military is fooked. Guns are on our heli's, planes, boats "Tanks" etc.

Maybe if you were to argue that pistols serve no useful purpose you might get a better reaction, but thats not what you were looking for now is it?

Tony Oday
07-21-2006, 08:12 AM
APB you have been beaten. your facts are crap and your reasoning is that of a 11th grade high school student taht plagerised his paper off of google. You have a belief that you think is right but you cant prove it.

you have been refuted many times and refuse to answer to when you are beaten. Its funny and sad in a way. funny because you now sound like a 5 year old that isnt getting his way and sad because you dad wasted a lot of money at a school that has taught you to become a drone.

Good job my little idiot I like your threads because it just makes you look dumber and dumber everytime.

*here is a light*

blaze because you need to kill those last two brain cells.

Little Whiskey
07-21-2006, 09:03 AM
You will find that there are more cars per household than guns.

not in my household

Partial
07-21-2006, 09:22 AM

not in my household

50% of families own atleast 1 gun. I would say the people that have guns have several, especially hunters. I would say there are more cars, but it wouldn't surprise me if the margin was smaller thant we'd think.

Tony Oday
07-21-2006, 09:29 AM
I have two vehicles and 17 guns :)

Anti-Polar Bear
07-21-2006, 01:28 PM

not in my household

Rednecks are exceptions. :oops:

Fosco33
07-23-2006, 02:18 AM
Totally agree, the right to defend ourselves is a fundamental as the right for free speech, the right to be innocent till proven guilt and others. Just because people are killed by these weapons (mostly by people who haven't taken the NRA endorsed classes) you can't outlaw them. Lets outlaw cars because there are so many deaths attributed to them. I don't have children yet, but ifI ever walked into a room in the future and saw an intruder and my family in grave danger, i would not hesitate one second to give that bastard a one-way ticket to hell.

The 2nd Amendment was passed during the revolutionary war era to authorize the use of arms by US militias against the British. We are not fighting the British anymore, and we sure as hell dont use militias anymore. To compare the freedom of speech to the right to bare arms is like, as the saying goes, comparing apples to oranges.

The government, at all levels, are obligated to protect their citizens. Thats where cops comes from. If you are white, then consider yourself lucky because the cops are on your side. Even without law enforcement protection, your chance of survival would be better if your intruder is gun-less. How often do you carry a gun with you while walking down the street? Because of the NRA, their ideology and their enormous influence on politics, anybody can shoot you from out of nowhere. In the case of snipers, you would dead before you even know it, even if you are carrying a gun with you.

JKF, MLK, John Lennon, and countless other innocent human beings are dead because of guns. How could society be safer for your kids? Get rid of guns!

What....

The US government was established to allow militias to overthrown the government that impedes upon life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Go back to grade school and reread the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Constiution again. You'd be amazed the clarity of reading it because you want to - not because you have to.

Our forefathers were great visionaries. This right, owning guns, is vital to being American.

Take a look at the laws in Florida (conceled weapons) - violent crime has gone down. If a thug knows the guy (or girl or grandma) he wants to rob could blow his head off - he'll think twice.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 04:59 AM
The US government was established to allow militias to overthrown the government that impedes upon life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Go back to grade school and reread the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Constiution again. You'd be amazed the clarity of reading it because you want to - not because you have to.

Our forefathers were great visionaries. This right, owning guns, is vital to being American.

Take a look at the laws in Florida (conceled weapons) - violent crime has gone down. If a thug knows the guy (or girl or grandma) he wants to rob could blow his head off - he'll think twice.

And are we still living in the Revolutionary Era? Do we still use militias to defend our freedom? Today, the Military, if they wanted to, could drop a nuclear bomb on an ememy and send it to kingdom come. Guns was created with the intent to kill. Gun is the most effective way to murder someone. There is no need for civilians to continue killing each others with guns. I guess to you, allowing some one the freedom to acquire a gun to murder some one else is "vital to being American."

You can not use florida's statistic alone to represent the whole nation. You are ignoring large cities such as NYC, LA, Chicago and DC, where the majority of homicides occurs. I live in Georgetown so homicide is rare, but one can still the hear sirens from the southeast part of the city every day. There is where the majority of crimes occurs. Drive by shootings, school shootings, kidnapping at gunpoint in broad daylight. Take away guns and such neighborhood would automatically become safer. Trust me, thugs do not want to fight a hard working neighborhood without their guns.

And, amongst many less famous school-related incidents, there was Columbine. Kids gets ahold of guns because their parents are free to buy them.

Self-Defense? I ask again, how many of you carry a gun with you while walking down the street? Would the odds of survival be better if an intruder isnt shooting at you from 20 feets away? If an intruder breaks into your house, wouldn't he have the advantage since he knows more about handling guns than you do? (who likely would win, your gradman with a gun in her safe or a thug robbing her with a gun in his hand?)

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 05:29 AM
I guess, sociologically and to paraphrase my sociology professor (who, by the way, is white), the underlying motive behind the NRA and gun-loving conservatives fucks' desire for gun rights is to preserve the symbol of white superiority. After all, it was the European gun that conquered America from the Native Americans. Now, you blond bland middle class republicans sits back in the comfort of your suburb home, and watch as blacks and Latinos kills each others in the cities.

Conservatives are evil.

Liberals are good.

:idea:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 05:38 AM
Go watch Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine."

Tarlam!
07-23-2006, 07:30 AM
Why is Tank now bashing the National Rowing Association?

Fosco33
07-23-2006, 10:13 AM
And are we still living in the Revolutionary Era? Do we still use militias to defend our freedom? Today, the Military, if they wanted to, could drop a nuclear bomb on an ememy and send it to kingdom come. Guns was created with the intent to kill. Gun is the most effective way to murder someone. There is no need for civilians to continue killing each others with guns. I guess to you, allowing some one the freedom to acquire a gun to murder some one else is "vital to being American."

You can not use florida's statistic alone to represent the whole nation. You are ignoring large cities such as NYC, LA, Chicago and DC, where the majority of homicides occurs. I live in Georgetown so homicide is rare, but one can still the hear sirens from the southeast part of the city every day. There is where the majority of crimes occurs. Drive by shootings, school shootings, kidnapping at gunpoint in broad daylight. Take away guns and such neighborhood would automatically become safer. Trust me, thugs do not want to fight a hard working neighborhood without their guns.

And, amongst many less famous school-related incidents, there was Columbine. Kids gets ahold of guns because their parents are free to buy them.

Self-Defense? I ask again, how many of you carry a gun with you while walking down the street? Would the odds of survival be better if an intruder isnt shooting at you from 20 feets away? If an intruder breaks into your house, wouldn't he have the advantage since he knows more about handling guns than you do? (who likely would win, your gradman with a gun in her safe or a thug robbing her with a gun in his hand?)

Here are some exerpts from the Declaration.

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Article 1; Section 8 of the Constitution:

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

The first 10 Amendments from the Bill of Rights, in original format:
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amendment III

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment VII

In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Fosco33
07-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Tank,

You're quick to say we don't need a militia because this is not the 1700s.

As soon as a police force is deemed unsuitable and the national guard is being called up, we can call for martial law.

Just because it doesn't happen frequently doesn't mean we shouldn't have the right to defend the country from either the government or a foreign attack.

MadtownPacker
07-23-2006, 10:33 AM
OK Tanky, you might not need a gun living in a gated and secured community like a spoiled lil rich girl that you are but if you ever move to an average American city there is gonna be crime. If someone tries to break in your house calling 911 just aint good enough. You need to have the ability to blast them and blast them immediately. By the time the cops get there you will be a victim. With a nice shotgun or pistol you can blast a lowlife today and live to play another day.

Judging by your post and generally stupid comments I am guessing that you dont know shit about guns that arent connected to video games at the mall.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 01:50 PM
As soon as a police force is deemed unsuitable and the national guard is being called up, we can call for martial law.

Just because it doesn't happen frequently doesn't mean we shouldn't have the right to defend the country from either the government or a foreign attack.

And when will police "force be deemed unsuitable and the national guard is being called up?" Remember you are living a democracy of checks and balances. Read the second amendment again. It reads "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Is your tax dollars going to militias or is it going to the state, the fed, and the military? Like I said, it is the governments obligation to protect us and military's obligation to "defend the country from foreign attack." Last I checked, Amercia was a democracy (or republic if you want to call it that way) and it has the worlds most powerful military.

USA is not Stalinist communism or Maoist communism, or Nazi fascism. If anything, giving people the right to bear arm only increase the chance of revolution. And if another revolution does occur and succed you can be sure to kiss the constitution you are so fond off goodbye.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 02:03 PM
OK Tanky, you might not need a gun living in a gated and secured community like a spoiled lil rich girl that you are but if you ever move to an average American city there is gonna be crime. If someone tries to break in your house calling 911 just aint good enough. You need to have the ability to blast them and blast them immediately. By the time the cops get there you will be a victim. With a nice shotgun or pistol you can blast a lowlife today and live to play another day.

Judging by your post and generally stupid comments I am guessing that you dont know shit about guns that arent connected to video games at the mall.

Georgetown is part of Washington DC, much like Harlem is part of NYC. DC has one of the highest crime rate in the US. Georgetown isnt gated. You are clueless.

MadtownPacker
07-23-2006, 02:18 PM
Georgetown is part of Washington DC, much like Harlem is part of NYC. DC has one of the highest crime rate in the US. Georgetown isnt gated. You are clueless.Clueless? Foolio you are one to talk. You are going to school there, but what about where you grew up? You may have shutdown Darren Charles on the football field but I bet you didn't shutdown anybody on the streets.

You are right about DC being high on crime. But I doubt you go to those areas where the sheeze goes down. I bet you would want a gun if someone had one pointing at your face.

Besides, you live in a dorm. Biggest danger is likely to 1st year females who accept drinks from strangers.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 02:33 PM
You are right about DC being high on crime. But I doubt you go to those areas where the sheeze goes down. I bet you would want a gun if someone had one pointing at your face.

Besides, you live in a dorm. Biggest danger is likely to 1st year females who accept drinks from strangers.

See, you are clueless. First, i live in an off campus apt near the university (which is NOT owned by the university), not a dorm. Go to college and you'll find the difference. Secondly, what use would i have with a gun if someone is pointing another gun to my face? I, like most law abridging people, dont carry guns with me when I go out, dont have a gun, and even if i do, it would be locked in a safe somewhere with the safety bottom on. My, like everyones, chance of survival would be better if someone robs you WITHOUT a gun, allowing time for help and police.

You act like you know everything about street. Have you even been in a gang? Have you been shot at? Have you ever shot at anyone?

Strett gangs dont have jobs, except for dealing drugs. The fact the you have a job shows that you are just a "gangsta" wannabe. Hell you dont even live in LA. Or near LA.

Maybe you are part of the gang of Oakland? :wink:

GrnBay007
07-23-2006, 02:44 PM
Tank, you are young and naive....nothing wrong with that for your age and background. I think you are barking up the wrong tree with your last post though lol

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 02:53 PM
Tank, you are young and naive....nothing wrong with that for your age and background. I think you are barking up the wrong tree with your last post though lol

Some children facts for you oo7. As a caring mother, you should be worried. But maybe not. Iowa is nothing but endless corn feilds.

Children and Gun Violence
In a single year, 3,012 children and teens were killed by gunfire in the United States, according to the latest national data released in 2002. That is one child every three hours; eight children every day; and more than 50 children every week. And every year, at least 4 to 5 times as many kids and teens suffer from non-fatal firearm injuries. (Children's Defense Fund and National Center for Health Statistics)

America and Gun Violence
American children are more at risk from firearms than the children of any other industrialized nation. In one year, firearms killed no children in Japan, 19 in Great Britain, 57 in Germany, 109 in France, 153 in Canada, and 5,285 in the United States. (Centers for Disease Control)
School Safety

Between 1994 and 1999, there were 220 school associated violent events resulting in 253 deaths - - 74.5% of these involved firearms. Handguns caused almost 60% of these deaths. (Journal of American Medical Association, December 2001)
In 1998-99 academic year, 3,523 students were expelled for bringing a firearm to school. This is a decrease from the 5,724 students expelled in 1996-97 for bringing a firearm to school. (U.S. Department of Education, October 2000)
Nearly 8% of adolescents in urban junior and senior high schools miss at least one day of school each month because they are afraid to attend. (National Mental Health & Education Center for Children & Families, National Association of School Psychologists 1998)
The National School Boards Association estimates that more than 135,000 guns are brought into U.S. schools each day. (NSBA, 1993)

America is losing too many children to gun violence. Between 1979 and 2001, gunfire killed 90,000 children and teens in America. (Children's Defense Fund and National Center for Health Statistics)
In one year, more children and teens died from gunfire than from cancer, pneumonia, influenza, asthma, and HIV/AIDS combined. (Children's Defense Fund)
The rate of firearm deaths among kids under age 15 is almost 12 times higher in the United States than in 25 other industrialized countries combined. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention0

MJZiggy
07-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Georgetown is like Harlam? Have you been to Harlam? I've been to both. Maybe Staten Island. Maybe. I do read the news. Try hanging out in Anacostia for awhile. You know. Get out of NW. I've heard SE is fun. Good place to go clubbing. Might I also suggest the book Freakonomics. As an econ major, it should fascinate you. Check out the chapter on violence in the US. As a liberal that should fascinate you even more.

GrnBay007
07-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Tank, I'm not going to get into this argument about guns. I haven't even read this whole thread. It's terrible so many young people die from a bullet but you really need to look beyond that for the reasons why this is happening.

It's almost kinda funny you taking this stand. Drugs...use/selling/buying...is probably one of the main reasons people are using guns out there. How do you support your use of drugs and then wonder why so many people are getting killed from guns?

That's all I have to say.....except, would I use a gun to shoot someone breaking into my house? Hell yeah!! I've been trained a bit. :D

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Georgetown is like Harlam? Have you been to Harlam? I've been to both. Maybe Staten Island. Maybe. I do read the news. Try hanging out in Anacostia for awhile. You know. Get out of NW. I've heard SE is fun. Good place to go clubbing. Might I also suggest the book Freakonomics. As an econ major, it should fascinate you. Check out the chapter on violence in the US. As a liberal that should fascinate you even more.

Who said Harlam is like Georgetown? One I've thing I've noticted about you is that you lacks interpretion skills. I said, and I will qoute "Georgetown is part of DC, much like Harlem is part of NYC." Nobody said Georgetown is much like Harlem. You must have a low IQ.

Whats your point? It would fascinate me to read a book? OK.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 03:22 PM
It's almost kinda funny you taking this stand. Drugs...use/selling/buying...is probably one of the main reasons people are using guns out there. How do you support your use of drugs and then wonder why so many people are getting killed from guns?

People smoke weed and do coke peacefully in their homes. Guns is used shoot innocent bystanders and rob homes and murders other people. Big differnce. I will qoute The Streets (checked them out after Partial mentioned them in the music thread)

You know, I don't see why I should be the criminal
How can something with no recorded fatalities be illegal?
And how many deaths are there per year from alcohol?
I just completed Gran Turismo on the hardest setting
We pose no threat on my setee
Ooh the pizza's here, will someone let him in please?
We didn't order chicken
Not a problem, we'll pick it out
I doubt they meant to mess us about
After all we're all adults, not louts
As I was saying, we're friendly peaceful people
We're not the ones out there causing trouble
We just sit in this hazy bubble with our quarters
Discussing how beautiful Gail Porter is
MTV, BBC 2, Channel 4 is on until six in the morning
Then at six in the morning the sun dawns and it's my bedtime

MJZiggy
07-23-2006, 03:29 PM

Who said Harlam is like Georgetown? One I've thing I've noticted about you is that you lacks interpretion skills. I said, and I will qoute "Georgetown is part of DC, much like Harlem is part of NYC." Nobody said Georgetown is much like Harlem. You must have a low IQ.

Whats your point? It would fascinate me to read a book? OK.

In saying that Georgetown was part of DC like Harlem is part of NYC was an inference (do you understand that word?) of comparison between the two areas. Books contain cool stuff called information. The book may not fascinate you, but the information might. Try reading one once--you might start to get a clue. Actually, I thought Levitt and Dubner might be required reading for Econ majors, but either you haven't gotten to that level yet or perhaps the folks at Gtown don't encourage thinking outside the box.

GrnBay007
07-23-2006, 03:35 PM
People smoke weed and do coke peacefully in their homes.

Some do.....more power to them. But just because they are peacefully sitting in their homes doing drugs does not mean that someone down the line.....somewhere.....got shot in the process of delivering those drugs.

Guns is used shoot innocent bystanders

Most innocent bystanders shot are from gang warfare. What is the main income for gangs? drugs.

murders other people.

What's the percentage of murders that are crimes of passion?

Fosco33
07-23-2006, 03:37 PM

And when will police "force be deemed unsuitable and the national guard is being called up?" Remember you are living a democracy of checks and balances. Read the second amendment again. It reads "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Is your tax dollars going to militias or is it going to the state, the fed, and the military? Like I said, it is the governments obligation to protect us and military's obligation to "defend the country from foreign attack." Last I checked, Amercia was a democracy (or republic if you want to call it that way) and it has the worlds most powerful military.

USA is not Stalinist communism or Maoist communism, or Nazi fascism. If anything, giving people the right to bear arm only increase the chance of revolution. And if another revolution does occur and succed you can be sure to kiss the constitution you are so fond off goodbye.

Ummm, yeah.

Go read about militias before you post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_(United_States)

Have you heard of the National Guard?

Did you watch the news after Katrina in New Orleans? From Wiki....

Hurricane Katrina
Contrary to many media reports at the time, martial law was not declared in New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, because no such term exists in Louisiana state law. However, a state of emergency was declared, which does give unique powers to the state government similar to those of martial law. On the evening of August 31, 2005, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin nominally declared "martial law" and said that "officers don't have to worry about civil rights and Miranda rights in stopping the looters." Federal troops were a common sight in New Orleans after Katrina. At one point, as many as 15,000 federal troops and National Guardsmen patrolled the city to curb its descent into chaos and looting.

Nearly 10 months after Hurricane Katrina, National Guard troops returned to the city of New Orleans. After six deaths (including those of five teenagers in one shooting incident) over a single weekend in June, Mayor C. Ray Nagin asked Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Babineaux Blanco at a news conference the following Monday to send a contingent of National Guard troops and state troopers. One day after the request, 100 troops arrived in the city with 200 more troops promised to arrive quickly. Sixty state troopers were deployed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

GrnBay007
07-23-2006, 03:55 PM
Books contain cool stuff called information. The book may not fascinate you, but the information might. Try reading one once--you might start to get a clue. Actually, I thought Levitt and Dubner might be required reading for Econ majors, but either you haven't gotten to that level yet or perhaps the folks at Gtown don't encourage thinking outside the box.

Books are great and no amount of information is too much, however, with all due respect, when dealing with "streets" and related topics, I'd much rather take information and knowledge from those experienced in dealing with the streets and not those just writing about it. As they say....you want the truth, you need to go to the source.

MJZiggy
07-23-2006, 04:36 PM
007, I agree wholeheartedly with what you just said. I was not offering this particular book as something on street life, gang life or life in the big city. The thinking behind this title is that there is more than one way to look at an issue and when you think independently and look at data in new ways you come up with new ideas and economies. They have a chapter on the drop in crime in the 90's and its causes, none of which were related to the ability to secure a firearm. Guns are not the only things that cause crime and making them illegal will not stop crime.

Actually, in principle, I might have agreed with parts of Tank's argument had he made them before handguns became popular and easily obtainable by criminals. Making handguns illegal now would do as some mentioned and make it so the criminals who were less law abiding would create a black market leaving the lawful unprotected. Guns legally or not, are easily obtainable. This is why Florida passed concealed weapon legislation and why it was effective.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 05:13 PM

From your source:

There is a long history of militias in the United States, starting before the country became a country with the colonial militias normally consisting of all adult male citizens. This practice was continued after the signing of the U.S. Constitution, and remained relatively unchanged until the late 1800s. After the civil war, State guard units of select milita were created. After 1903 the militia was divided into two groups, unorganized and organized. Organized units were created from portions of the former state guards and became state National Guard units. Some states later created State Defense Forces for assistance in local emergencies

Ask yourself these questions:

When was the constitution written?
When did the the National Guard became the National Guard?
Are all "male adults citizens" part of the National Guard?

Methink you didnt read you own source.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 05:30 PM
In saying that Georgetown was part of DC like Harlem is part of NYC was an inference (do you understand that word?) of comparison between the two areas. Books contain cool stuff called information. The book may not fascinate you, but the information might. Try reading one once--you might start to get a clue. Actually, I thought Levitt and Dubner might be required reading for Econ majors, but either you haven't gotten to that level yet or perhaps the folks at Gtown don't encourage thinking outside the box.

Geography, do you understand geography? :wink: Georgtown is part of DC, just like Harlam is part of NYC. IS Georgetown its own city with its own mayor? IS Harlam its own city with its own mayor? Get the point?

Do you have a Phd in economics? If so, go ahead and recommand that book to the chair of the econ department. Please, we had to read "A Beautiful Mind" and "Super size this" for English classes. Topic: econ and sociology; the books not recommanded for Econ and Sociology classes. Get the point?

MJZiggy
07-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Perhaps if you'd open your mind a bit you'd read it and understand why I think you'd find it interesting since it has direct implications to your major and possibly your future life. It does not take a PhD in Econ to understand that. It's too bad fo you that you'll never do anything beyond what it required as there's a lot of interesting stuff you're missing out on. In regard to this book, it's about Econ and Sociology. And if I were to talk to the Dean of Econ at Georgetown University I am sure he and I could have an intelligent discussion about this book and its possible implications to the field of economics. Could you? Get it?

Fosco33
07-23-2006, 05:39 PM

From your source:

There is a long history of militias in the United States, starting before the country became a country with the colonial militias normally consisting of all adult male citizens. This practice was continued after the signing of the U.S. Constitution, and remained relatively unchanged until the late 1800s. After the civil war, State guard units of select milita were created. After 1903 the militia was divided into two groups, unorganized and organized. Organized units were created from portions of the former state guards and became state National Guard units. Some states later created State Defense Forces for assistance in local emergencies

Ask yourself these questions:

When was the constitution written?
When did the the National Guard became the National Guard?
Are all "male adults citizens" part of the National Guard?

Methink you didnt read you own source.

Yes, I read it - why else would I post it?

You said there were no militias and no need for them anymore. I disagree, proved they exist and are definitely needed.

I'm done with this 'debate' - my uncle was shot in the face my a drug dealer on the freeway back from Summerfest like 10 years ago (because he got cut off). My uncle lived but lost everything b/c he was a business owner. The drug dealer got like 5 yrs in jail and was out in 3 - and no, he wasn't in the NRA.

I KNOW GUN VIOLENCE.

Do you?

No way should the gov't take away guns from law abiding, responsible individuals. If they did, do you actually think people (including the criminals) will give them back? Won't happen.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Yes, I read it - why else would I post it?

You said there were no militias and no need for them anymore. I disagree, proved they exist and are definitely needed.

I'm done with this 'debate' - my uncle was shot in the face my a drug dealer on the freeway back from Summerfest like 10 years ago (because he got cut off). My uncle lived but lost everything b/c he was a business owner. The drug dealer got like 5 yrs in jail and was out in 3 - and no, he wasn't in the NRA.

I KNOW GUN VIOLENCE.

Do you?

No way should the gov't take away guns from law abiding, responsible individuals. If they did, do you actually think people (including the criminals) will give them back? Won't happen.

The National Gaurd is more of a law enforcement agency than militia, if its not military. At the time the 2nd amendment was written, it pertains to militias which are "all male citizens." Not all male citizens are part of the national guard. We dont need the militas. We have the cops, the army, the navy, the marine, the air force and the army reserve.

Doesnt it hit you in the head that your uncle might not had suffered his injures had his intruder not been carrying a gun. He couldve driven away with only minor injures. Look what guns did. Look what guns still can do.

MJZiggy
07-23-2006, 05:56 PM
I don't know why I'm putting myself through this, but what is your big plan for ridding every criminal in America of his guns so that you can outlaw them safely?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 06:07 PM
I don't know why I'm putting myself through this, but what is your big plan for ridding every criminal in America of his guns so that you can outlaw them safely?

See the thread title and the 1st post of this thread. The 1st step is to dismantle the hand that feeds.

MJZiggy
07-23-2006, 06:10 PM
It doesn't make sense to do the first step without the rest of the plan, so let's hear it.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 06:12 PM
It doesn't make sense to do the first step without the rest of the plan, so let's hear it.

Read it again til u understand.

MJZiggy
07-23-2006, 06:40 PM
You have to get the guns away from the criminals before doing away with the NRA does you any good. How do you plan to do that? Read the question again 'til you understand.

Scott Campbell
07-23-2006, 07:25 PM
I think Tank has made a compelling case. I'm convinced.

I'm going out to buy a gun tomorrow.

Tony Oday
07-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Tank you are saying that the US doesnt need militias and I agree with you that in the current state of affairs we do not have the need for militias because there isnt an armed force on the planet that can invade the US successfully.

However are you sure there wont be a time when we would need one? Do you think the British ever thought their empire was going to crumble.

Gun Control is a tough nut to crack. Laws are broken by criminals Tank they are thats how they got their name. In a utopian society there would be no death no crime no guns blah blah blah.

Step into reality now though. There is crime. That bag of weed you buy almost everyday comes from a drug dealer who gets it from another guy on up the chain. The people that grow your drugs KILL people EVERY DAY. They rape our young peoples mind with drugs. They take their money and become untouchable in their home countries and slaughter people do you get that? Do you get that you are a moron? You fund criminals. in fact that makes you an accomplis to murder.

You need to step out of liberal town USA and learn something from the real world. You have lived in a "gated" community your entire life. By gated I mean you have been given everything in your life and have never had to earn it. You think that you know everything because you have read it in a book or you teacher told you what to think. You do not have an original thought in your head. Live life a little and become your OWN man not a drone.

I like that you can take somewhat of a stand on an issue but man you need to come up with your own thoughts little guy.

Deputy Nutz
07-23-2006, 09:56 PM
Why do you guys keep arguing with Tank? Do you actually think that you are going to convience him of anything you have to say? He is arguing with you just to argue. How do I know this? Because when somebody posts a compelling fact or statistic he ignores it.

For Tank, Rember, Happiness is a Warm Gun.

Harlan Huckleby
07-23-2006, 10:43 PM
The U.S. has less control over guns than most other countries. So apparently Americans are unusual in how they view guns. Europeans think we're crazy allowing handguns to be legal.

I think citizens ought to be able to carry handguns for personal protection.

I don't believe that the citizens need to protect themselves from the government, that's just whacky. If it ever got that corrupt, the citizens wouldn't have a prayer anyway, this is not 1854.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-23-2006, 10:51 PM
You have to get the guns away from the criminals before doing away with the NRA does you any good. How do you plan to do that? Read the question again 'til you understand.

Think. Its. All. Politik. :idea:

MJZiggy
07-23-2006, 11:43 PM
You obviously either don't understand the problem or don't have a solution. When you have a practical plan to disarm criminals so that disbanding the NRA would do something other than screwing the average citizen, then come talk to me. Until then, I'm done with this. And Harlan, I think the Europeans have something there.

the_idle_threat
07-24-2006, 12:00 AM
I think we're inclined to answer due to some variation on the theme ...

"In politics, a lie unanswered becomes the truth within 24 hours." -Willie Brown Jr.

However, we should know an exception exists when the proponent of the lies is as credibility-challenged as Tank.

I live in Georgetown so homicide is rare, but one can still the hear sirens from the southeast part of the city every day. There is where the majority of crimes occurs. Drive by shootings, school shootings, kidnapping at gunpoint in broad daylight. Take away guns and such neighborhood would automatically become safer. Trust me, thugs do not want to fight a hard working neighborhood without their guns.

Bold=Lie

This solution has already been implemented, or at least attempted: most guns are already illegal in DC ... and the thugs love it! It's a smorgasboard of ready-made victims! Thugs get guns on the black market (same way Tank gets his weed) and they're the only ones armed! Oh yeah, except for the police, who will show up much later after the crime has occurred to investigate and write up a report.

And if somehow thugs could not get guns anymore (pure fantasy due to the existence of black markets) then they could use knives. Or are we going to outlaw knives?

I guess, sociologically and to paraphrase my sociology professor (who, by the way, is white), the underlying motive behind the NRA and gun-loving conservatives fucks' desire for gun rights is to preserve the symbol of white superiority.

Bold=Damned Lie

The "underlying motive" behind gun rights is: "Don't punish me by taking away my rights solely because of the wrongdoing of others." Race has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Some children facts for you oo7. As a caring mother, you should be worried. But maybe not. Iowa is nothing but endless corn feilds.

Children and Gun Violence

(Etc, etc ...)

Bold=Statistic

Statistics are so often misleading because they "conveniently" leave out relevant facts. There is a ton of missing info in the Children and Gun Violence stats we so often see ...

(1) The definition of "child" is routinely stretched to include young people "under 20 years old" (in the CDC studies), and in some other studies up to 25 years old. This is done to inflate the statisitics.

(2) The majority of the gun deaths in these studies are suicides, most of which would likely happen some other way if not by firearm.

(3) The next largest group of gun deaths after suicides is gang members in their teens and early twenties who are shooting at each other. Not exactly the same thing as what is generally pictured with these stats: images of pre-teen children on playgrounds.

These misleading stats are thrown around to scare people, like Tank is trying to do with 007, and yet the actual problem of innocent young children being cut down by gunfire is overstated by orders of magnitude.

Now of course, a few disclaimers are in order ...

1) The number of young children killed by gunfire is much smaller than implied by the stats, but this does not render the actual number insignificant. It is a tragedy when any young child is killed ... whether by gunfire or any other means. But getting rid of guns---even if that were possible by legal fiat---will not stop children from dying. Shit will happen, as it always does in the real world. Meanwhile, an unarmed populace is ripe for the pickings for criminals, who will find a way to be armed.

2) Teenage and twentysomething gang members (often people of color) are not worthless lives, and it is not OK that they are killing each other in the streets in significant numbers. But they aren't exactly innocent young "children" either, as suggested by the statistic---they are criminals. And they don't need guns in order to kill, as we have seen in the news coverage of mob beatings in Milwaukee over the past couple of years. An enormous social and economic overhaul is needed to give these young people another option aside from going down the path of gangs and violence. Just taking away the guns (again, if that were even possible in the real world) leaves the penchant for violence intact. We need to target motive ... not tools.

3) The same argument regarding motive ... not tools applies to suicides. If young people are suicidal and cannot access a gun, they have plenty of alternatives to do the deed. If we're going to help them, the answer is inside their heads ... not inside everyone else's gun cabinet.
---------------------------

Of course, not everything Tank wrote is a lie ...

USA is not Stalinist communism or Maoist communism, or Nazi fascism. If anything, giving people the right to bear arm only increase the chance of revolution.

Correct and correct. The last point is exactly why Stalin, Mao and Hitler enacted strict gun control laws. Governments that cannot be trusted cannot trust their citizens with guns. So what is your point, Tank ... Do we want to become more like "Stalinist communism or Maoist communism, or Nazi fascism?"

DC has one of the highest crime rate in the US.

This is true, and has been true for decades. Problem is, DC has had one of the strictest gun bans in the nation since 1976. It has worked like a charm ...

[Edit: After dashing this off from the top of my head, I researched the Children and Guns stats, and made some necessary corrections.]

Tony Oday
07-24-2006, 12:40 AM
Wow Tank how does that box that you just got put in again feel?

Scott Campbell
07-24-2006, 09:43 AM

It's kind of like playing "Name That Tune". I say "I can put Tank in a box in 5 posts". You say "I can put Tank in a box in 4 posts". And so on.

Tony Oday
07-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Well It usually only takes 2 posts! :)

KYPack
07-24-2006, 03:06 PM

It's kind of like playing "Name That Tune". I say "I can put Tank in a box in 5 posts". You say "I can put Tank in a box in 4 posts". And so on.

Next time you put Tank in the box, will someone kindly bury the box?

SkinBasket
07-24-2006, 03:16 PM
http://i2.tinypic.com/sxfx2p.jpg
I'll put you in my box

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 03:26 PM
"I wish I had a gun so I could kill myself"

http://thebbn.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/funny_fat_women_021.jpg

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 03:29 PM
"I have a gun, you could do me, then I could do you."

http://www.webulagam.com/women/beauty/images/2002/07/fatgirl.jpg

SkinBasket
07-24-2006, 03:29 PM
http://b.foto.radikal.ru/0603/66298734b2fd.jpg

SkinBasket
07-24-2006, 03:33 PM
http://www.yourdailymedia.com/i/u/wrpSMayr.jpg

SkinBasket
07-24-2006, 03:36 PM
http://www.brown-web.net/kayak/x-files/carnage/blood-n-guts.jpg

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 03:56 PM
http://www.astor-theatre.com/images/ben-hur/heston.jpeg

"Liberal panty wastes will never get my guns"

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Enough bull, this is a gun free forum, no more arguing

http://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/no_gun_control.JPG

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 04:06 PM
I don't think we should ban guns, thats idotic. Lets just ban the bullets

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 04:36 PM
You obviously either don't understand the problem or don't have a solution. When you have a practical plan to disarm criminals so that disbanding the NRA would do something other than screwing the average citizen, then come talk to me. Until then, I'm done with this. And Harlan, I think the Europeans have something there.

You obviously dont understand the NRA and their politcal influence. Until you do, I'm done replying to you. :wink:

Tony Oday
07-24-2006, 04:52 PM
you obviously dont understand the effects of weed on your brain so until you put the blunt down stop posting idiocy. :cool:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Dr. Nutz:
I'm NRA. I love guns. When you are delusional like me, one who is fat and who pretends to be a doctor and thinks he live in Vegas, when in reality he is an unemployed stay at home dad in Wisconsin who cant afford a chrysler, guns are your escape. I mean, even Mexicans who work in burger joints can afford chryslers!.

Yep. I love guns. I would like shoot myself with it.

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/images/avatars/2485544a01b62680f6.jpg

Tony Oday
07-24-2006, 06:09 PM
I love the children of today. They cant come up with an original thought in their MTV, weed clogged head but they think that to win a debate you sling mud.

I've seen many posts on here crushing your pathetic argument my little idiot are you unable to retort?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 06:13 PM
I love the children of today. They cant come up with an original thought in their MTV, weed clogged head but they think that to win a debate you sling mud.

I've seen many posts on here crushing your pathetic argument my little idiot are you unable to retort?

Show me a post by someone with a phd, and i will try to "retort." Dont just show me pics by some one who is jealous as hell about others having more than he does (skinbasket) and some one who pretends he is a doctor when he cant even afford a Chrysler (nutz).

Fosco33
07-24-2006, 06:22 PM

Show me a post by someone with a phd, and i will try to "retort." Dont just show me pics by some one who is jealous as hell about others having more than he does (skinbasket) and some one who pretends he is a doctor when he cant even afford a Chrysler (nutz).

EDIT - removed my incorrect statement.

Please end this thread NOW, my friend. Viewpoints on gun ownership will not be decided by a Packer internet forum.

And no one else should keep this shit going either. Done, over and out!

Rodney King, "People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?"

Tony Oday
07-24-2006, 06:22 PM
Well I dont have a PHD though neither do you. I do have a Masters in History. I do not want for anything because I work hard and make some decent change every month. You have been scared to refute anyone who puts you in a box which has been many a poster on this thread.

Just remember never underestimate the guy with grease under his finger nails he WORKS for a living. Try it for a year then start ripping people for it.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm glad you edited your original post here, Tank. That was down right racist and retarded - especially from a so called liberal. I understand you're being attacked for your beliefs and rightly so you defend those beliefs.

What the hell are you talking about? I didnt edit anything? Show me where I edited.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Well I dont have a PHD though neither do you. I do have a Masters in History.

Good thing you dont have phd. I wouldnt want you teaching me anything. But i am sure your students in high school still give a shit about you. :cool:

Fosco33
07-24-2006, 06:32 PM
I'm glad you edited your original post here, Tank. That was down right racist and retarded - especially from a so called liberal. I understand you're being attacked for your beliefs and rightly so you defend those beliefs.

What the hell are you talking about? I didnt edit anything? Show me where I edited.

The edit function doesn't show that something's been edited anymore - look in the Packer section under the 'errors' thread.

EDIT: For once, Tank proves me wrong ;-)

Tony Oday
07-24-2006, 06:33 PM
hehe you might learn something! I like your zeal for your causes, but misplaced and uniformed zeal can turn into bigotry and hatred quickly.
Research oyur facts. Use the facts to make a point of your own thoughts not steal someone elses.

Partial
07-24-2006, 06:33 PM

Tank I am still awaiting you to address the statistics I provided other than saying those two instances do not reflect the population. You have provided zero instances. Lets see a rebuttle.

Fosco33
07-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Tank, I was wrong.

Your racist post is above the one I was referring to.

Sorry for the accusation.

Fosco33
07-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Dr. Nutz:
I'm NRA. I love guns. When you are delusional like me, one who is fat and who pretends to be a doctor and thinks he live in Vegas, when in reality he is an unemployed stay at home dad in Wisconsin who cant afford a chrysler, guns are your escape. I mean, even Mexicans who work in burger joints can afford chryslers!.

This one.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Dr. Nutz:

This one.

Theres nothing racist about that one. That is the post I wanted to post. I had to make some edition because I am high and missed some words (such as is ,to and a, etc) in the orginal post. I wanna to make things clear for MJziggy, who lacks interpration skills.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 06:39 PM

Tank I am still awaiting you to address the statistics I provided other than saying those two instances do not reflect the population. You have provided zero instances. Lets see a rebuttle.

Go take a statistics class. Business 356 or whatever perhaps. You are clueless.

Scott Campbell
07-24-2006, 06:41 PM
I wanna to make things clear for MJziggy, who lacks interpration skills.

It's not her fault that your babbling gibberish is incomprehensible.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 06:50 PM
hehe you might learn something! I like your zeal for your causes, but misplaced and uniformed zeal can turn into bigotry and hatred quickly.
Research oyur facts. Use the facts to make a point of your own thoughts not steal someone elses.

Have you ever seen "Fight Club?." If so, think of that scene where the Brad Pitt character put a gun to this store clerks head and forced him to go back to college to get his degree in biology. Maybe someone can put a gun to your head and that would force you to go back to school to get your phd?

Partial
07-24-2006, 06:55 PM

Go take a statistics class. Business 356 or whatever perhaps. You are clueless.

Provide some contradicting stats, then. I don't need to take a statistics class. Perhaps that was the one state with a study. if thats all that available proving my point, and you have nothing proving yours, I think I won that argument. Lets see something that is more credible and proves that wrong.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Provide some contradicting stats, then. I don't need to take a statistics class. Perhaps that was the one state with a study. if thats all that available proving my point, and you have nothing proving yours, I think I won that argument. Lets see something that is more credible and proves that wrong.

Go back and read my facts. You are not just clueless but you are ignorant. And then you changes the subject. Yeah, you win. :wink:

Tony Oday
07-24-2006, 07:12 PM

Have you ever seen "Fight Club?." If so, think of that scene where the Brad Pitt character put a gun to this store clerks head and forced him to go back to college to get his degree in biology. Maybe someone can put a gun to your head and that would force you to go back to school to get your phd?

Sorry shooter the opportunity cost for me to engage myself in the persuit of a phd is too high for me. I have a child, a wife and a mortgage. Those things are first in my life.

SkinBasket
07-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Dont just show me pics by some one who is jealous as hell about others having more than he does (skinbasket)

Who has more of what than me? Goddamn dicky, even your "insults" suck lately.

SkinBasket
07-24-2006, 07:44 PM
http://students.vassar.edu/jumertz/Anime%20Badass2.JPG
Show me a post by someone with a phd, and i will try to "retort." Dooooood.

http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/~cosmin/phd.jpg
I believe there is a connection between Baer modules and Algebraic Geometry (I get a topology which is very similar to Zarisky's topology). "Retort" that bitch twinkie.

Partial
07-24-2006, 08:07 PM

Go back and read my facts. You are not just clueless but you are ignorant. And then you changes the subject. Yeah, you win. :wink:

still waiting for stats disproving my case.

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Dr. Nutz:

Remember Tank, Happiness is a Warm Gun.

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 10:19 PM
http://www.amren.com/008issue/unabomber.gif

"I have a PhD!!!!"

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 10:27 PM
Micheal Moore is a member of the NRA. I don't understand why he verbally attacked an aging Charleton Heston, but still pays his dues to the NRA. Just between us, I think it might have been a ploy by Micheal Moore.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 10:40 PM
http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/~cosmin/phd.jpg
I believe there is a connection between Baer modules and Algebraic Geometry (I get a topology which is very similar to Zarisky's topology). "Retort" that bitch twinkie.

LOL.

(I get a topology which is very similar to Skinbasket's topolgoy.) I got it from the University of Phoenix online. :mrgreen:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 10:46 PM

Micheal Moore is a member of the NRA. I don't understand why he verbally attacked an aging Charleton Heston, but still pays his dues to the NRA. Just between us, I think it might have been a ploy by Micheal Moore.

Did I mention I cant afford a Chrysler. Did I mention I am a stay at home dad? Did I mention I still show Remember the titians to my "team."

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 10:56 PM
Dr. Nutz: I still show "Remember the Titans" to "my team." They must be paying me poorly. I can't even afford a Chrysler.

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/HH/0055789/1051920_06.jpg

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 10:59 PM
Well, at least I know you read my posts.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 11:01 PM

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Skinbasket: "I'm better than everyone." Who needs a Phd?

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2005/02/collegehumor.118634.451xAUTO.jpg

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 11:18 PM
Portrait of Nutz' family (guess who nutz is):

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2004/06/collegehumor.60795.451xAUTO.jpg

Partial
07-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Tank, i'd like to point out you're making an ass of yourself first of all, and secondly you still haven't grown a pair and found some stats to disprove the ones I have posted.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Tank, i'd like to point out you're making an ass of yourself first of all, and secondly you still haven't grown a pair and found some stats to disprove the ones I have posted.

You win. :wink:

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 11:22 PM
Skinbasket: "I'm better than everyone." Who needs a Phd?

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2005/02/collegehumor.118634.451xAUTO.jpg

Daddy, tell me a ghost story.

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Portrait of Nutz' family (guess who nutz is):

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2004/06/collegehumor.60795.451xAUTO.jpg

I only wish I was that beefy, I would be in my 5th year in the NFL right now.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 11:44 PM
"I only wish I was that beefy, I would be in my 5th year in the NFL right now."

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2003/05/collegehumor.10662.451xAUTO.jpg

Deputy Nutz
07-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Maybe you and I could split the cost of a time machine, and then you can go back and make believe you shut down Darren Charles all over again.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-24-2006, 11:53 PM
"Maybe you and I could split the cost of a time machine, and then you can go back and make believe you shut down Darren Charles all over again."

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2005/06/collegehumor.163618.451xAUTO.jpg

Anti-Polar Bear
07-25-2006, 12:13 AM
"So I'm logged in on a friday night and I'm here with myself, Harlan, and some dood called lurker64. Where the frock are all you frockers? This blows." (Skinpasket)

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2006/01/collegehumor.1648276.451xAUTO.jpg

Partial
07-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Tank I call bullshit.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-25-2006, 12:38 AM
"Someone gonna fix this pony?" (where's skinpasket, there he is)

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2004/04/collegehumor.52589.451xAUTO.jpg

Zool
07-25-2006, 07:59 AM
Ahh verbal jabs on a website. Is there anything more satisfying? Actions without consequences makes everyone a better person apparently.

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2006, 08:52 AM
"I only wish I was that beefy, I would be in my 5th year in the NFL right now."

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2003/05/collegehumor.10662.451xAUTO.jpg

I love this kid!!! What a stud. If you only had the set of balls that this kid had it wouldn't have taken you almost two months and 3000 dollars of your dad's money to land that bitch at your work, maybe you can learn a thing or two from this young buck.

To bad you edited this post.

Tony Oday
07-25-2006, 09:59 AM
LOL that kid rules!

SkinBasket
07-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Tank seems to be at the same time very pissy, and very disoriented and confused. I would say there's a 98.3% chance that the girl he spent 3000 dollars on (aka leftie) won't free the prisoners from tank's gulag.

Don't worry little buddy. Someday you'll find the right pony to ride. It may be an actual pony, not that there's anything wrong with that, but you'll find her.

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2006, 02:41 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pursley10/images/2004/Joshua010804_2.jpg

Dont worry Tank I fixed your pony. here you canhave it back.

Partial
07-25-2006, 02:47 PM
:lol: :lol:

woodbuck27
07-25-2006, 02:53 PM
"Someone gonna fix this pony?" (where's skinpasket, there he is)

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2004/04/collegehumor.52589.451xAUTO.jpg

In Meat Cove, Nova Scotia - they'd call that fella - Handsome.

SkinBasket
07-25-2006, 02:55 PM
http://ehlt.flinders.edu.au/screen/staff/images/Erhart.jpg
Perhaps the biggest change feminism has undergone in the past fifteen years has been a shift in understanding of who -- or what -- is the subject of feminism. While seventies writers took for granted the race and sexuality of their subject, the eighties and nineties saw a huge outpouring of work by and about what Teresa de Lauretis has called the "eccentric subjects" of feminism -- subjects traditionally at the margins of the field, such as women-of-color, lesbians, and, I would add, indigenous women.

http://www.fleshandspirit.org/images/smbunnies.jpg
Yeah feminism!

You two are not feminists. You're queers.

We discovered feminism at Leslie Palmer's drum circle. It was intense. We decided it was the cause we were born to pursue.

No. It's not. Homosexualality does not equte to feminism and you two fuckers are just encouraging a terribly misguided stereotype that damages-

Weeee! Who want to play slap and tickle?! The winner gets camo pants! Feminists love camo pants! And chinese food!

http://www.newizv.ru/images/photos/big/20050610195344_6-feminist.jpg
I do like chinese food...

And... girls.. kind of... it's really just androgenuos experimenting right?

What?

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2006, 03:27 PM
http://mike.wordpress.com/files/2005/12/chuck_norris_1.jpg
Chuck Norris likes guns, but doesn't need them to kill you.

Many of you have probably already seen this in forwarded email form, but it’s actually one of the funnier things I’ve been forwarded. Everything you always wanted to know about Chuck Norris but were afraid to ask. Enjoy.

22 Chuck Norris Facts

1. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

2. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

5. Chuck Norris defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you’re still alive, it’s because Chuck Norris loves you.

6. Chuck Norris isn’t hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

7. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

8. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb.

9. There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.

10. Chuck Norris can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property.

11. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

12. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.

13. Chuck Norris invented cancer because he was tired of killing people

14. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

15. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

16. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

17. When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

18. Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

19.When Chuck Norris jumps into a body of water, he doesn’t get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris instead.

20. Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

21. Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

22. When Chuck Norris runs with scissors, other people get hurt.

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2006, 03:31 PM
One more Chuck Norris tid bit,

Chuck Norris does not go hunting because ‘hunting’ implies a chance of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2006, 03:47 PM
Seriously folk, Tank should focus more on the Chuck Norris education plan, than the gun ban,

150,000 Americans die from Chuck Norris related accidents every year.

These are all people that could have been saved from their own idiocy.

the_idle_threat
07-25-2006, 03:50 PM
I can't see Chuck Norris ...

OH SHIT!!! :shock:

Deputy Nutz
07-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Poor Gary Coleman, He was the only kid to survive a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick, but he hasn't grown since.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/child-stars/gary-coleman/81gary1.jpg
"Whatchoo talking about Chuck Norris?"

http://mypickspal.com/images/cache/ChuckNorris1_165x239.jpg
"You will never grow again. Don't fuck with Chuck."

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/child-stars/gary-coleman/arnoldjethro.jpg
"ARGGGGG"

http://andreaspeich.blogia.com/upload/20060205232452-chuck-norris.jpg
"Go in peace, but tell the world about the dangers of Chuck Norris."

Deputy Nutz
07-27-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey Tank, what have been up to? Campaigning to get guns banned? Well keep on trucking my man. Its good to have something to be passionate about, and it is important to try and make change. One never changed anything just sitting on the couch smoking dope. It is really nice to see that a young person like yourself being dedicated to a cause, I might not agree with the cause but, hey I respect it.

I also want you to know that I am also a John Lennon and Beatle fan. I respect him a lot and what he stood for. He was a good man. Did you know that John was a househusband? Thats right John Lennon stayed at home with his child and took care of the home while Yoko Ono went out to create and make art for a living. It was men like John Lennon that gave me the strength and security to do what I am doing.

I know you just bring that up to give me a hard time because I know tha in the past I have given you the business a time or two, but hey its my life you know?

Remember Tank,

"When I hold you in my arms and I feel my finger on your trigger I know no one can do me no harm because happiness is a warm gun."
John Lennon