PDA

View Full Version : Packerrats Poster's Game

Deputy Nutz
07-23-2009, 11:37 AM
The mad Mexican tried to force everyone here to accept the November 1st game against the Vikings as the Poster's game. Now because of the Favre speculation many here have made the claim that they simply can not afford the ticket price for that game. The question is, "what the hell are we going to do about it, if anything?"

Should we even have a posters game this year? Does this mean the end of the Wisconsin Mellon Tasting Tour? Lots of things need to be worked out. I myself am not even going inside Lambeau Field so I could give a rats ass.

Since I am the voice of reason around these parts I figured, I should speak up.

Admin please sticky this.

Scott Campbell
07-23-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm getting a bikini wax that day, and will be unable to attend. Enjoy!

Harlan Huckleby
07-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Admin please sticky this.

the sticky from the Admin is on your chin

Tarlam!
07-23-2009, 12:06 PM
I voted for the Vikes game, but that was when I still had disposable income.

At this point in time, I won't even be able to afford a transistor radio sitting outside Lambeau versus the Lions!

My, how the mighty have fallen.

SkinBasket
07-23-2009, 12:49 PM
No one claimed they had made arrangements for the Viking game when Ziggy valiantly tried to raise this issue last, so I say fuck the Vikings game. It was a stupid idea anyway. But if the poster game is going to happen, someone's going to have to take leadership and ownership of it, otherwise this group of wet noodles will never come together on any kind of consensus. I think a poll asking how many still plan is in order before deciding which game.

Freak Out
07-23-2009, 01:02 PM
All I care about now is titties and beer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwb1s1DYnDU

CaptainKickass
07-23-2009, 01:30 PM
I voted for the Vikes game, but that was when I still had disposable income.

At this point in time, I won't even be able to afford a transistor radio sitting outside Lambeau versus the Lions!

My, how the mighty have fallen.

I could afford to go, but I didn't plan to go, vote, or announce my attendance. Hell, I didn't even make it to the first "Rats" game.

I really enjoy the intellectual football content, various styles of humor, and sometimes even the "drama" that plays out here on PackerRats.com, But the fact is - I don't even know any of you outside of the words you type on here.

My attendance of any Packer game will most likely be - pardon the pun - "A Game Time Decision". If it happens to be the "Rats" game - then I look forward to meeting whomever is there.

SkinBasket
07-23-2009, 02:43 PM
I get the feeling Madtown's fit he threw on his way out kind of threw a wet towel over the mood of those wanting to go. There was enthusiastic response to the idea until he told everyone to STFU, declared when the game was, then told everyone to go fuck themselves and deactivated people for questioning his methods in regards to the game.

I for one thought going to a Viking game on Halloween weekend was a dumb idea as far as tickets and lodging goes for most people but since I'm sleeping in nutz's minivan and watching the game at a strip club with a fat hooker, it don't bother me none.

Administrator
07-23-2009, 03:00 PM
The matter at hand is really quite simple to resolve as Deputy Nutz has already stated. Those who wish to attend can just pick a game. There is nothing set in stone. The previous management's decision is null and void as far as I am concerned.

SkinBasket
07-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Well in that case, I'll turn to nutz because I expect him to drive. Either Sept 20 against the Bengals or Oct 18 against the Lions. Both are Sunday noon games. Or if you're desperate to get the Mellon Tasting Tour underway, maybe we should just go to the Bishop's Charity Game.

Deputy Nutz
07-23-2009, 07:13 PM
You know what? screw it the posters game is dead, I will arrange with a select few of you that would care to make a trip to lambeau or better yet, the melon tasting tour.

Freak Out
07-23-2009, 07:20 PM
You know what? screw it the posters game is dead, I will arrange with a select few of you that would care to make a trip to lambeau or better yet, the melon tasting tour.

I'm game.....can you do a pickup at O'Hare or do I need to get farther north? I think a strip joint/pub crawl to GB would be a hoot. Any game weekend is ok with me.

Deputy Nutz
07-23-2009, 07:21 PM

I'm game.....can you do a pickup at O'Hare or do I need to get farther north? I think a strip joint/pub crawl to GB would be a hoot. Any game weekend is ok with me.

If you get to Mitchell I will pick you up.

HarveyWallbangers
07-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm probably out.

retailguy
07-23-2009, 08:44 PM
did anyone make arrangements for the viking game? i never plan ahead, but some do..... speak up if you did!

MichiganPackerFan
07-23-2009, 08:53 PM
did anyone make arrangements for the viking game? i never plan ahead, but some do..... speak up if you did!

I am absolutely committed to watching it. :P

retailguy
07-23-2009, 08:59 PM

I am absolutely committed to watching it. :P

smartass! :P I'm absolutely committed to dvr'ing it. i intend to replay that one many times!

Deputy Nutz
07-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm probably out.

Ok, out for the whole season? This is my point, is there a game early in the seaon that someone would want to go to and hang?

Does harvey like boobs?

MJZiggy
07-23-2009, 09:19 PM
I'd go to a late Sept./October game, but I'm not in for the boobs.

SkinBasket
07-23-2009, 09:25 PM

Fuck it. I'll drive to O'Hare to get you if you're coming from Alaska. You are the one from Alaska right? As long as you get in early enough not to delay the melon tour. I fucking hate Chicago, but I'll do it. Have you checked the flights into Madison? A lot of times those were cheaper than Chicago and the drive is just boring instead of homoerotic.

Speaking of which, Harvey, don't be a homo. If you don't come, then superfan (is he still alive?) and Zool probably won't come. Don't queer this all up.

What game does everyone want to see anyway? Not that it matters. We could do this on a Wednesday for all I care. Ziggy, are you coming or what? With you as a lure, we can add at least half a dozen people. By people, I mean desperate wackos. Speaking of which, Snake, are you still riding up next to the fat hooker?

SkinBasket
07-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Bretsky. I didn't forget about you. I want you. Bad. Can you get to the Milwaukee area?

Bretsky
07-23-2009, 09:32 PM
are we talking about a tour de Melon in Milwaukee ? I can probably get there for that

Deputy Nutz
07-23-2009, 09:36 PM
are we talking about a tour de Melon in Milwaukee ? I can probably get there for that

What goddamn rock have you been under? The melon tasting tour is starting some where and ending up in Green Bay. Making sure he taste and feel all the melons, searching for the most juicy and tasty melons.

Freak Out
07-24-2009, 12:18 AM

Fuck it. I'll drive to O'Hare to get you if you're coming from Alaska. You are the one from Alaska right? As long as you get in early enough not to delay the melon tour. I fucking hate Chicago, but I'll do it. Have you checked the flights into Madison? A lot of times those were cheaper than Chicago and the drive is just boring instead of homoerotic.

Speaking of which, Harvey, don't be a homo. If you don't come, then superfan (is he still alive?) and Zool probably won't come. Don't queer this all up.

What game does everyone want to see anyway? Not that it matters. We could do this on a Wednesday for all I care. Ziggy, are you coming or what? With you as a lure, we can add at least half a dozen people. By people, I mean desperate wackos. Speaking of which, Snake, are you still riding up next to the fat hooker?

I reserved a car at O"Hare for both the Thursday before the Bengal game and the Thursday before the Lion game so I will drive up and meet you freaks on your home turf. I am coming direct from Anchorage to Chicago and the flight gets in at like 4:30 in the afternoon and I would amuse myself in Chicago until you guys were ready roll. Having a car just makes it easier on everyone and the things are only $20 a day so what the fuck.

Freak Out
07-24-2009, 12:20 AM

You are in even if we have to come get you man. I have never seen a dancer sell herself for less than I did in GB.....we"ll that's not true but you get it.

Freak Out
10-05-2009, 12:45 PM
So what the fuck? Anyone still up for anything like this? If not I'm going to go to the game in AZ.

Partial
10-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Agreed. What is the dealio?

SkinBasket
10-05-2009, 04:59 PM
So what the fuck? Anyone still up for anything like this? If not I'm going to go to the game in AZ.

Nutz has been one big waffle job about the melon tour, so you'll have to ask him.

Outside of that, I have no idea if any of these jerk offs are going to the Viking game or not. No one seems to want to talk about it. Or maybe they're just not talking to me about it, which is highly likely.