PDA

View Full Version : More trash from Jason Whitlock

Bossman641
07-20-2006, 12:45 PM
9. Brett Favre will regret his decision to return to the Packers by Week 4, when John Madden won't be around on "Monday Night Football" to explain away Favre's terrible performance against the Eagles.

I'm bummed Favre didn't grow a pair this offseason and tell the Packers he wanted to be traded to the Dolphins. Favre, 36, still can play football at a high level. He's just not capable of elevating a weak team to a higher level anymore. He's like Michael Jordan playing with the Wizards.

Favre's spending his last year or two in the league running plays called by the former offensive coordinator of the 49ers -- Mike McCarthy, a product of the Mike Nolan coaching tree, not the Bill Walsh tree -- is just about the dumbest thing imaginable.

I hope Packers fans are happy they're holding Favre hostage in Green Bay rather than allowing him to finish his career with dignity in a winning environment.

I don't think this guy has ever said anything good about the Packers' organization. Does he also not understand that Favre has stated many times that he does not want to be traded and wouldn't play for another team? Can't wait for training camp to start so we can actually get some real news.

GBRulz
07-20-2006, 12:48 PM
another news reporter that nobody has heard of, (at least I haven't) so he has to start some controversy to get his name out more.

MJZiggy
07-20-2006, 12:52 PM
What the hell...add his name to the list of reporters that can kiss my

woodbuck27
07-20-2006, 01:45 PM
How to make friends and influence people.

Jason???? Uhhhhh !!!

More articles by this writer:

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/columnists/jason_whitlock/

Deputy Nutz
07-20-2006, 02:46 PM
How do people get these jobs? I mean where the hell are the facts to backup these ridiculous statements? I guess if guys like Jason can get a job than their is hope for Tank, which is scary.