PDA

View Full Version : Interview w/Ryan Grant

Brando19
07-25-2009, 02:49 PM
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/07/25/packers-ryan-grant-calls-brett-favre-a-traitor-then-retracts/

Pretty cool interview. Interesting comments about Favre...probably how most Packer players really feel, but can't say. Grant seemed pissed the Giants cut him, then won the Super Bowl. :lol:

CaptainKickass
07-25-2009, 06:38 PM
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/07/25/packers-ryan-grant-calls-brett-favre-a-traitor-then-retracts/

Pretty cool interview. Interesting comments about Favre...probably how most Packer players really feel, but can't say. Grant seemed pissed the Giants cut him, then won the Super Bowl. :lol:

I haven't even finished reading it yet. One phrase stood out to me as the perfect summary for how I feel about "Favre-Gate 2009" or whatever...

It's so good at the moment that I made it my sig. (Sorry Fritz)

Check it out:

CaptainKickass
07-25-2009, 07:05 PM
The Vid is cool. It's got that low budget, underground, public access vibe to it. The audio is novice work at best.

The article makes WAY too much outta what Grant says though. Anyone with a lick of sense can tell that he's just sorta clowning with the crowd, trying to be the bad boy. Loved the cussing - I wish all media could freely cuss without penalty, simply because I know that everyone does it and it makes it seem more honest and casual.

I hope Grant has a special season.

Brando19
07-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Agreed, Grant should have another good season. I liked the video, as well. I do believe Grant was joking around a bit...but I think it may have been one of those jokes that was meant to make a serious point. He said, "Brett's a good guy, for the most part." Grant got sick of the drama queen shit just like all the other players did, as well. Why couldn't Brett have acted like a big boy and just said he was coming back after the Giants loss.....oh well.....there's eight million other threads I can discuss Favre in.

On a side note, who was the other guest on the show sitting beside Grant?