PDA

View Full Version : Packer Rats' Ticket Trader

Partial
07-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Have some tickets you want to unload? Want to get to GB for a game this year? All things involving Packer tickets can be discussed here!! If you're in the market for tickets or to sell tickets, be aware that we are all a community here and yanking someone around with not be tolerated. If you agree to do something here and don't follow through with it or screw someone over, be prepared to suffer the consequences!!

I am in the market for 2 tickets. I don't care where they are, just hopefully they are not too outrageously priced. I've never been to Lambeau, and want to see Brett Favre play before he retires. If anyone can help me out, I would be very appreciative.

Packer Rats is not liable in the event that anyone is scammed or cheated, or a sale falls through, we are merely providing a place to meet others.

Tips:
- Keep a record of all posts, pms, emails, phone calls that occurs in the transaction process.
- All tickets must be for 2006-2007 games, starting with the pre-season through the superbowl.
- Make smart choices about whom you're buying tickets from.
- Stay in constant communication with the buyer/seller.
- Declare a meeting place where you can pay in cash
- DO NOT give out personal information

Edit - this thread hasn't seen much action lately so i'm changing it so it's not sticky.

GrnBay007
07-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Great thread to start up Partial!

I agree with what someone else posted in one of the threads. I think you are better off to get tickets now....whether it be ebay or some other source than to wait. If the Packers do start winning at the beginning of the season, the ticket prices will be even more outrageous with all the speculation of Favre's retirement.....and after all the disappointment last season.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Hey Partial, I have a deal for you:

I will sell you a tix to the Vikings game at Lambeau. It is between the 10 yd line to 30 yd line, rows 1 to 40. In other words, a side line seat up close.

My asking price is $350. What do u say?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 01:52 PM
P.S. I bought it for $489.25. I am reducing the price since I am a liberal. :cool:

Partial
07-20-2006, 01:53 PM
I definitely do not have that kind of money

GrnBay007
07-20-2006, 01:53 PM
For 1 or 2 tickets tank?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 02:00 PM
For 1 or 2 tickets tank?

Just 1, unfortunalty.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 02:03 PM
I can also sell in endzon seats, rows 41 or higher for $200 each. Up to 4 tix is avialable.

GrnBay007
07-20-2006, 02:05 PM
I can also sell in endzon seats, rows 41 or higher for $200 each. Up to 4 tix is avialable.

you are kidding, right? I paid 200 per ticket for 45 yard line. :roll:

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 02:07 PM

you are kidding, right? I paid 200 per ticket for 45 yard line. :roll:

That game is against the Vikings. That is why i am inflating the price.

GrnBay007
07-20-2006, 02:12 PM
That is why i am inflating the price.

I don't think that's what this thread was intended for .....but u go do your thing.

Deputy Nutz
07-20-2006, 02:49 PM
People are so impatient. Play the waiting game folks, go to the scalpers, and just watch them, the closer it gets to kick off, the more they are willing to deal.

GrnBay007
07-20-2006, 03:06 PM
People are so impatient. Play the waiting game folks, go to the scalpers, and just watch them, the closer it gets to kick off, the more they are willing to deal.

I'd do that for every home game if I lived closer. When you have a significant amount of travel involved it's kinda hard to do that.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Does anyone have tickets for the packers vs. bears on 12/31. I can pay about 200 a ticket. Looking for at least two because I don't want to go by myself.

MJZiggy
07-20-2006, 03:44 PM
So you're taking me then?

KYPack
07-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Tank, you are a low-life, lying, scumbag.

Add rip-off artist and jerk to that list.

Partial, start at Stub-hub.com.

They have OK end zoners for $200 for a pair. That's $98 a tick.

There are also some great Packer fans who are my brothers and sisters on this list. They will give you a decent deal, because you root for the Pack. Don't deal with that spoiled lyin' little rich boy who is trying to make $ off a Packer Rat Bro.

Tank, you are beneath contempt.

Partial, there's 3 tricks to getting cheap tix.

Buy from a friend
Buy early
Buy real late

Always rip off your friends Tank, they'll know where to come get you.

(edited, I misspelled where)[/b]

Partial
07-20-2006, 04:34 PM
thanks for the advice everyone! Come on now though, lets not rip on Tank too much, afterall, if he did in fact buy the tickets for 500 he is selling them at a loss. He has the option to throw it out there, no one has to take it. As a salesmen, he does have the right to set his own price, where as we the consumers have the choice whether to buy or not.

Partial
07-20-2006, 04:42 PM
I have updated the first post in the thread. Please go back and read the tips section.

hurleyfan
07-20-2006, 05:43 PM
thanks for the advice everyone! Come on now though, lets not rip on Tank too much, afterall, if he did in fact buy the tickets for 500 he is selling them at a loss. He has the option to throw it out there, no one has to take it. As a salesmen, he does have the right to set his own price, where as we the consumers have the choice whether to buy or not.
Don't cut Tank any slack!

C'mon APB, "fees" up :mrgreen:

GBRulz
07-20-2006, 06:15 PM
There usually isn't a game that goes by where I don't get offered tickets from. Unfortunetely, it's usually last minute and I know that it doesn't help those of you who live out of state.

I would be more than happy to post tickets that I come across for sale on this thread. I will put you in direct contact with the person that I know who is selling the tickets. I will never put you in contact with someone who isn't a personal friend of mine, so I hope that takes some of the worry away about getting ripped off.

Friends of mine know that I will never pay a penny over face value for tickets, so all of the tickets that I list here will be face value.

If there is a particular game that you want tickets for, please send me an email with the info. I will at least point you in the direction of reputable ticket brokers from the area.

Right now I am looking for a trade. 4 of my St. Louis Rams tickets for 4 AZ Tickets. All seats are in the 300 section (Brown County seats) Please email me if you can help. Thanks

gbpackfan
07-20-2006, 07:14 PM
I am looking to sell my preseason game tickets. I have 2 tickets.

PACKERS VS. TITANS

SEPT. 1st at 3 PM

What a great excuse to skip out of work early and take the kid to a Packer game.

If you are interested, PM me. I will sell them at a VERY REASONABLE PRICE!!!!! I am not here to rip any one off!

:mrgreen:

KYPack
07-20-2006, 09:44 PM
A pal or local (like GBM) is the best way to get tix.

As far as brokers Ticket King, Stub hub, or eBay are the best.

Stub hub has a pair of seats for the Viking game like the ones APB is trying to rob everybody with for $495 for two tix.

If you don't mind going to see a lesser oponent, that can be even more economical. Bear, Lion, and Vike tix are always real high.

GBRulz
07-21-2006, 08:09 AM
You can easily get pre-season tickets at, or sometimes even below face value. For those who really want to see a game without breaking the bank, that is a nice option, too.

If you know in advance of a game that you'd like to attend, also try placing a classified ad in the www.greenbaypressgazette.com - use the whole "I'm a big fan, want to take my kid to his first game, cannot afford above face value" blah blah blah.

As far as ticket brokers. Event USA is a very reputable place, they are right here in GB. Ticket King is good, too. If you're using eBay, be sure to read their feedback first.

KYPack
07-21-2006, 10:43 AM
Hey Partial, I have a deal for you:

I will sell you a tix to the Vikings game at Lambeau. It is between the 10 yd line to 30 yd line, rows 1 to 40. In other words, a side line seat up close.

My asking price is $350. What do u say?

Earlier in the thread, Tank offered to hose Partial on a single ticket. I made my opinion of what a low-life move that was and asked Tank how he could do that to a friend in another thread.

The scummy APB immediately declared Partial wasn't his friend and he could care less about him!

However, he does think he has friends:

Tank’s buddy list
Harlan and
Mazzin and
Woodbuck and
JSM and
Fosco and
GBM.

I also think the other ticket of the one Tank tried to rip Partial is his Daddy's or some other family member. So it's cool, he'll rip them off, too. Although he lies and says he bought a single ticket for $450 +.

That's yer "buddy" Partial.

pittstang5
07-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Has anyone used Stub-hub or the other ticket service sites. Doesn't stub hub have an insane processing fee - like 40 bucks or something? I figured e-bay would be my best bet to find decently prices tickets. I'm looking to get tickets to the Philly game

Harlan Huckleby
07-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Tank’s buddy list
Harlan and
Mazzin and
Woodbuck and
JSM and
Fosco and
GBM.

The Psychic Friends Network! Hey, count me in. A "friend" on the internet doesn't count for much, but any love is good love. It takes a very special person to make me bother to dislike them in a chat forum.

jack's smirking revenge
07-21-2006, 12:32 PM
I think part of the problem is that people shouldn't be conducting business in a forum. Do all of this over PM. This thread should read more like a classifieds ad, listing number of tickets, seat location and terms. Any discussion beyond that should be carried out privately.

As another poster suggested, Tank has a right to set his price at whatever he wants to sell his ticket(s), regardless of how crazy the asking price may seem. We, as consumers, have the right to find a new source if we don't like his pricing. Pretty simple to me.

I'd personally NEVER purchase a ticket for $200+, regardless of what game it is or whether or not its Favre's last year.

tyler

Anti-Polar Bear
07-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Buying a tix at 3-10 times its face value is a good thing for sports. If you are willing to spend 400 bucks on a ticket, that means you are a die hard fan. I am sick of going to games and sitting next to old people like the Whore (Italian for Kentucky). Old people should watch football at home and leave a young man's game to the younger generation.

GBRulz
07-22-2006, 08:29 AM
Has anyone used Stub-hub or the other ticket service sites. Doesn't stub hub have an insane processing fee - like 40 bucks or something? I figured e-bay would be my best bet to find decently prices tickets. I'm looking to get tickets to the Philly game

I am not familiar with them, Pittstang, so I can't help you there. It seems like every ticket agency is affiliated with fees though. Ticketmaster in fact, is getting ridiculous. A few months back, bought lawn seats at $36.75 each. Plus EACH ticket had a "convenience" fee of $9.90, plus a $6.00 shipping charge for each order. WTF is so convenient about that??

More importantly though, if you're going to Philly, I would be more interested in body armor than ticket prices. lol.

GBRulz
07-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Tank’s buddy list
Harlan and
Mazzin and
Woodbuck and
JSM and
Fosco and
GBM.

The Psychic Friends Network! Hey, count me in. A "friend" on the internet doesn't count for much, but any love is good love. It takes a very special person to make me bother to dislike them in a chat forum.

Where is Whitney Houston in all this?? Or was it Dionne Warwick? I get those two mixed up.

Wait a sec, Dionne is Whitney Houston's aunt, right? :wink:

KYPack
07-22-2006, 09:16 AM
[quote=KYPack]Tank’s buddy list
Harlan and
Mazzin and
Woodbuck and
JSM and
Fosco and
GBM.

:

I dunno, GBM, yer on the "list". Being a "Tankfriend" is a dubious status indeed

I checked out that Event USA. They looked a little high, but hey, it's July.

Somehow, I've always done well with Ticket King. That Green Bay ofc is real friendly.

Fosco33
07-23-2006, 02:39 AM
Harlan and
Mazzin and
Woodbuck and
JSM and
Fosco and
GBM.

:

I dunno, GBM, yer on the "list". Being a "Tankfriend" is a dubious status indeed

Somehow, I've always done well with Ticket King. That Green Bay ofc is real friendly.

Go Pack, Go!

Just got my tixs for the Viking game at Lambeau - so stoked, can September get here already!

woodbuck27
07-24-2006, 07:23 AM
Tank’s buddy list
Harlan and
Mazzin and
Woodbuck and
JSM and
Fosco and
GBM.

Jeeeee - just 6 more PACKERRATS to discover for that list and we'll be like - Jesus and the 12 . . mmmmm. . . but will we ????

woodbuck27
07-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Harlan and
Mazzin and
Woodbuck and
JSM and
Fosco and
GBM.

:

Go Pack, Go!

Just got my tixs for the Viking game at Lambeau - so stoked, can September get here already!

There you go Fosco33. It pays off - to be on the inside with Tank pulling the strings.

It's alot more than it appears.

The Secret Society of ' the Tank ' . . . ALL those benefits.

KYP jk :mrgreen:

Harlan Huckleby
07-24-2006, 09:55 AM
Jeeeee - just 6 more PACKERRATS to discover for that list and we'll be like - Jesus and the 12 . . mmmmm. . . but will we ????

I get to be Judas! I called it first.

Fosco33
07-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Harlan and
Mazzin and
Woodbuck and
JSM and
Fosco and
GBM.

:

Go Pack, Go!

There you go Fosco33. It pays off - to be on the inside with Tank pulling the strings.

It's alot more than it appears.

The Secret Society of ' the Tank ' . . . ALL those benefits.

KYP jk :mrgreen:

Nah, I didn't get them from Tank.

I bought it on Stub-hub.com a few weeks ago. 50 yrd line, 19th row for about half of what all the others were going for around those same seats (still WAY above face value but I don't think about money the second I walk into that stadium - I'd pay a lot more).

I agree w/ GBM and Nutroll, best if you just want to see the game, get them from a friend or scalper right before kickoff (or just after kickoff). For me, a trip from LA to Chicago and a drive to GB means I need to know I'll be there - with damn good seats :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
07-24-2006, 10:11 AM
And you're taking me right? :razz:

KYPack
07-24-2006, 10:49 AM
[quote="woodbuck27"][quote="Fosco33"][quote="KYPack"][quote="GBMichele"][quote="Harlan Huckleby"][quote=KYPack]

I bought it on Stub-hub.com a few weeks ago. 50 yrd line, 19th row for about half of what all the others were going for around those same seats (still WAY above face value but I don't think about money the second I walk into that stadium - I'd pay a lot more).

I agree w/ GBM and Nutroll, best if you just want to see the game, get them from a friend or scalper right before kickoff (or just after kickoff). For me, a trip from LA to Chicago and a drive to GB means I need to know I'll be there - with damn good seats :mrgreen:

Fosco,

What did Stubhub charge ya?

Did you feel their service charges were fair?

I tried to sell on Stubhub a few weeks ago & their service charges for selling was high!

They required expensive overnight delivery to the buyer.

Fosco33
07-24-2006, 12:00 PM
[quote="woodbuck27"][quote="Fosco33"][quote="KYPack"][quote="GBMichele"][quote=Harlan Huckleby][quote=KYPack]

Fosco,

I tried to sell on Stubhub a few weeks ago & their service charges for selling was high!

$350/ea plus 10% charge and S&H - totaled about 800.

The other tickets in that section were easily 650/ea or 1400 total.

If this really is Favre's last ride at Lambeau, near Christmas and a night game, I've very satisfied.

Ebay works well, too - I got my Charger tickets very, very cheap and w/o the service charges. I also used Stubhub for my Niner tickets (at least they give you protection from fraud).

Harlan Huckleby
07-24-2006, 07:23 PM
what's so friggin special about this thread that it has to be stuck at the top of the page for all eternity?

I think announcements and other "sticky" threads should be kept to a minimum.

sorry for being a grumpy gus.

GrnBay007
07-24-2006, 09:24 PM
PMS HH?? :razz:

KYPack
07-24-2006, 09:41 PM
He recently ingested a near fatal dose of Taco Bell.

I guess it stuck to his bottom.

Rastak
07-24-2006, 10:00 PM
[quote="woodbuck27"][quote="Fosco33"][quote="KYPack"][quote=GBMichele][quote=Harlan Huckleby][quote=KYPack]

Fosco,

$350/ea plus 10% charge and S&H - totaled about 800.

The other tickets in that section were easily 650/ea or 1400 total.

If this really is Favre's last ride at Lambeau, near Christmas and a night game, I've very satisfied.

Ebay works well, too - I got my Charger tickets very, very cheap and w/o the service charges. I also used Stubhub for my Niner tickets (at least they give you protection from fraud).

Holy shit....$800 to watch a football game? Jesus Mary and Joseph I'd buy a low end HDTV and watch the dam thing. I thought I was nutz ( no, not you dr) for paying $1000 to watch ten games live in Minnesota.

HarveyWallbangers
07-24-2006, 10:07 PM
One trip to Lambeau is more memorable than 8 games at Metrodome.
:D

It's not just about the game either. It's the Hall of Fame, it's the partying the night before, it's about driving around the neighborhoods and seeing the Packers colors all over, it's about the tailgating and the history, it's friggin' Lambeau Field.

Fosco33
07-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Holy shit....$800 to watch a football game? Jesus Mary and Joseph I'd buy a low end HDTV and watch the dam thing. I thought I was nutz ( no, not you dr) for paying $1000 to watch ten games live in Minnesota.

I could turn it around and sell it for twice that and buy a better HDTV :lol:

The Packers are all I spend/splurge on - its a christmas gift to myself.

Fosco33
07-24-2006, 10:10 PM

It's not just about the game either. It's the Hall of Fame, it's the partying the night before, it's about driving around the neighborhoods and seeing the Packers colors all over, it's about the tailgating and the history, it's friggin' Lambeau Field.

HELL YEAH! And it could be Brett's last game at Lambeau!

In 30 years I can tell my grandkids I was there to say goodbye to a football legend :D

Not in the same league, but I was also at Camp Randall when Ron Dayne broke the rushing record. ROOOOOON DAAAAAAAYNE

"The game was electric, when he ran through the defenders from Iowa onto gaining his yardage I think my heart stopped. I still get chills as I type this out right now. At the end of the game I had tears in my eyes as a sea of white towels with 33 on them were held up for all to see. I knew right there that I would bleed Cardinal for the rest of my life. Record breaking run, Heisman Trophy and a Rose Bowl berth, what an amazing experience and I got to see it all from the stands."

Rastak
07-24-2006, 10:15 PM

For $800 bucks, knock yourself out. I'm not a cheapskate but $800 for a single football game not being the superbowl is crazy ...unless you are 6 figures and on the high side. Then who cares, money is no object.

Also, just for the record, I don't go to watch the stadium. I watch the game.
Not sure how entertaining those were last year at Lambeau. I saw some great games in Minneapolis (went to 4).

Anyway, true to my troll lite status, I sure as hell don't begrudge you guys for being fired up to go to Lambeau. I would really like to go to a Vike Pack game someday there. Hell, it would be interesting to see ANY game there.

Fosco33
07-24-2006, 10:34 PM
I would really like to go to a Vike Pack game there.

I am..... :cool:

Rastak
07-24-2006, 10:37 PM
I would really like to go to a Vike Pack game there.

I am..... :cool:

Got an extra ticket? I'll pay for the beer all night and cheer for the Vikes real quitely.....LOL.....

HarveyWallbangers
07-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Not sure how entertaining those were last year at Lambeau. I saw some great games in Minneapolis (went to 4).

Have you been to Wrigley Field or Fenway Park? Would you be willing to pay more to go to those stadiums than Metrodome? Like it or not, many people (myself included) do indeed go to "watch the stadium." Going to a Packers game wouldn't be near as much fun if it Green Bay had Metrodome. Hell yeah I go to "watch the stadium."

Rastak
07-25-2006, 05:38 AM

Have you been to Wrigley Field or Fenway Park? Would you be willing to pay more to go to those stadiums than Metrodome? Like it or not, many people (myself included) do indeed go to "watch the stadium." Going to a Packers game wouldn't be near as much fun if it Green Bay had Metrodome. Hell yeah I go to "watch the stadium."

I'd love to see both the stadiums you mentioned. I ain't payin $800.
I've been to Kauffman stadium and Arrowhead, had a great time. Knock yourself out, I don't pay $800 to see a stadium but if you think that's a bargin, hey, to each his own.

edit: I don't think I've expressed myself well here. I can certainly see wanting to see a stadium, I've said in the past I would like to see a game at Lambeau sometime. It's a cost thing at that is totally subjective. My opinion weighs no more than any other board member on what cost is too high. Also, I will also admit nobody would pay just to see the metrodome....LOL.

GBRulz
07-25-2006, 09:01 AM
:shock:

GBRulz
07-25-2006, 09:04 AM
$800 Fosco???!!!!???? maybe I shouldn't tell you that I'm going to the Vikes games also but only paid $67 for my ticket :mrgreen:

Like I said before you guys, email me with a game that you are looking at tickets for....I know lots of season ticket holders and will do my best to try and find what you're looking for.

Fosco33
07-25-2006, 09:58 AM
$800 Fosco???!!!!???? maybe I shouldn't tell you that I'm going to the Vikes games also but only paid $67 for my ticket :mrgreen:

Like I said before you guys, email me with a game that you are looking at tickets for....I know lots of season ticket holders and will do my best to try and find what you're looking for.

Ouch - if I weren't travelling across the country I'd feel better either waiting. And I bought these two weeks before this thread started.

Thanks for the offer, though - that's amazing.

I usually could get tix through my family/friends (aunt lives in GB, mom grew up in Denmark) but I hate that feeling - like I'm begging and never know where you're sitting.

Plus, I'm not sure how many are gonna be available for this game - especially this game.

I just hope the cash I gave spurs the economy of thru some local guy a bit :oops:

Green Bud Packer
07-25-2006, 10:25 AM
i have two tix available to the shrine game milw. pkg. $59 face value saturday 8/19/06 7:00 p.m. vs. the falcons on the goal line 30 rows up south end zone.make me an offer.

pbmax
09-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Honesty test. Bear game Sunday. 4 tickets available to me for $100 a pop, corner endzone, half way up. Don't know section or seat.

Haven't been to Lambeau since 1994 or 5, saw them beat the Jets and Boomer Esiason, so my idea of prices is outdated. Face value in the $60s I think.

This is a good price, no? Clearly I am insane for hesitating and jabbering on a message board?

pbmax
09-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Bump. Really looking for some input.

K-town
09-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Bump. Really looking for some input.

Last game I was at was a pre-season contest against New Orleans in '04.
Face value of tickets at the 30 yard line about 3/4 of the way up the bowl was $65 (as best I cna recall). So I would say $100 a pop is a reasonable price. Jump on 'em! Or let me have them. Either way is good. :smile:

retailguy
09-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Honesty test. Bear game Sunday. 4 tickets available to me for $100 a pop, corner endzone, half way up. Don't know section or seat.

Haven't been to Lambeau since 1994 or 5, saw them beat the Jets and Boomer Esiason, so my idea of prices is outdated. Face value in the $60s I think.

This is a good price, no? Clearly I am insane for hesitating and jabbering on a message board?

that's a very good price for bear tix. they are usually more expensive than other games. I'd buy them, no questions asked.

pbmax
09-06-2006, 08:55 PM
I may need to sell two if I do this. I'll keep you posted.

Willard
09-06-2006, 09:29 PM

Please don't sell them to a bear fan!

KYPack
09-06-2006, 09:32 PM

Jump on it PB.

I just checked on StubHub.

that's a GREAT price.

Those seats are going for approx $170 a copy.

So buy 'em.

You wanna move two of 'em?

you do know it's Wed nite, right.

I'd do it on eBay with a 1 day sale.

ya gotta have the tix in hand to do eBay.

you could do a "will call" only auction but that'd be iffy.

Buy 'em and try & move the extra's as best you can.

thanks fer bumping the thread. Go back to the first page and read my very accurate flame job on Tanky.

Brando19
09-06-2006, 10:39 PM
I paid a pretty penny for 4 tix to the home opener vs chicago...they're 2nd row in the end zone...Does end zone seats suck?

MJZiggy
09-07-2006, 08:35 AM
You're in Lambeau Leaping Territory!!! Wow. Wouldn't that be cool.

pbmax
09-07-2006, 08:39 AM

Jump on it PB.

I just checked on StubHub.

that's a GREAT price.

Those seats are going for approx $170 a copy.

So buy 'em.

You wanna move two of 'em?

you do know it's Wed nite, right.

I'd do it on eBay with a 1 day sale.

ya gotta have the tix in hand to do eBay.

you could do a "will call" only auction but that'd be iffy.

Buy 'em and try & move the extra's as best you can.

thanks fer bumping the thread. Go back to the first page and read my very accurate flame job on Tanky.
I will definitely try NOT to sell to Bear fans.

I won't have the tickets in hand until Sunday, my contact lives in the UP and I'll have to meet them in GB.

So the sale, if I can't find three other takers, will be in person.

Are there restrictions on selling the tickets outside the stadium?

GrnBay007
09-07-2006, 08:46 AM
So the sale, if I can't find three other takers, will be in person.

Are there restrictions on selling the tickets outside the stadium?

I'd buy them in a heartbeat if my son didn't have a game that day to.

pbmax, PM GBRulz about the restrictions on selling tickets outside Lambeau. I'm sure she will know and might even know of some people locally that are still looking for tickets.

GBRulz
09-07-2006, 08:59 AM
If you want to sell your extra tickets outside the stadium, here is the scoop. First of all, the stadium itself is considered the City of GB. NO selling of tickets over face value...you'll be busted in a heart beat. You can sell them for face value, that's it.

Now, walk east of the stadium towards the Resch Center (Armed Forces Drive) that is what is known as "scalpers alley" - that's where all the scalpers hang out and sell their tickets. When you cross over Oneida St, you're now in the Village of Ashwaubenon, where scalping is legal.

Feel free to contact me if you need any further help ! If you sell to a Bear fan, I will never help you again though!!! :wink:

KYPack
09-07-2006, 09:40 PM
GBRulz

Our resident local yokel deluxe.