PDA

View Full Version : YES!!!

SkinBasket
07-28-2009, 07:05 AM
Police Taser, Pepper Spray Mentally Disabled Deaf Man

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
AP

MOBILE, Ala. — Police in Mobile, Ala., used pepper spray and a Taser on a deaf, mentally disabled who they said wouldn't leave a store's bathroom.

The family of 37-year-old Antonio Love has filed a formal complaint over the incident on Friday.

Police tell the Press-Register of Mobile that officers shot pepper spray under the bathroom door after knocking several times. After forcing the door open, they used the stun gun on Love.

Police spokesman Christopher Levy says police didn't realize Love had a hearing impairment until after he was out of the bathroom. The officers' conduct is under investigation.

The newspaper says the officers attempted to book Love on charges including disorderly conduct, but a magistrate on duty wouldn't accept the charges.

mraynrand
07-28-2009, 07:07 AM
http://msp43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/22lyss/drunk020202.jpg

You wouldn't think sitting on the crapper could be construed as disorderly conduct .....

Kiwon
07-28-2009, 08:11 AM
Antonio Love.....that's a great name. Sounds like something from the disco era.

Let's see....deaf and mentally disabled?

But the family is filing a lawsuit. Where were they when their deaf and mentally disabled relative refused to come out of the restroom stall? What accountability do they have for his whereabouts?

The magistrate refused the charges? So what are store employees supposed to do when someone refuses to come out of the bathroom? Do they get involved themselves and then get sued along with the store?

No wonder the US is going to Hades. There's a potential lawsuit just around every corner.

Kiwon
07-28-2009, 08:14 AM
http://msp43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/22lyss/drunk020202.jpg

You wouldn't think sitting on the crapper could be construed as disorderly conduct .....

I think falco has done a lot with his trailer.

Deputy Nutz
07-28-2009, 08:26 AM
Antonio Love.....that's a great name. Sounds like something from the disco era.

Let's see....deaf and mentally disabled?

But the family is filing a lawsuit. Where were they when their deaf and mentally disabled relative refused to come out of the restroom stall? What accountability do they have for his whereabouts?

The magistrate refused the charges? So what are store employees supposed to do when someone refuses to come out of the bathroom? Do they get involved themselves and then get sued along with the store?

No wonder the US is going to Hades. There's a potential lawsuit just around every corner.

Taking a lot of guesses on this one Kiwon. What was he doing in the bathroom to be considered disorderly conduct? We do not yet know. Was he just sitting there for a very long time? Is that what was being considered disorderly, or not obeying the police officer's comands because he was deaf? Did he freak out because he was being gassed? Was that why he was tasered?

I am sure these cops in Mobile were the brightest of bright, but I have a hard time jumbing on the sides of the cops when they used two different kinds of force on a mentally and physically disabled person. A country in Europe once had police act this way, I think it was like in the 1930s and the country started with a G

Kiwon
07-28-2009, 08:44 AM
Yeah, maybe you're right.........but I still think falco did a good job on his trailer.

Freak Out
07-28-2009, 11:42 AM
If I'm sitting on the shitter dumping a load and the cops bust in and gas/taze me I'm suing the fuckers till the cows come home.

retailguy
07-28-2009, 02:44 PM
If I'm sitting on the shitter dumping a load and the cops bust in and gas/taze me I'm suing the fuckers till the cows come home.

You are not very understanding. I'm afraid that is one of your faults. :twisted:

Little Whiskey
07-28-2009, 02:51 PM
if your tazed while dropping a load. I doubt its making it into the toliet. If i was the janitor I'm sueing the cops!!

Freak Out
07-28-2009, 03:33 PM
if your tazed while dropping a load. I doubt its making it into the toliet. If i was the janitor I'm sueing the cops!!

Ha.... :lol:

What a vicious, litigious cycle it is! :shtf: