PDA

View Full Version : Front page?

mission
07-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Could we at least get a link to the forum so any new potential contributors could find their way?

Delete this at your leisure... just curious because I'm not on my main laptop and it took me awhile to find the actual page since I don't have my bookmarks.

:idea:

SkinBasket
07-28-2009, 03:52 PM
I don't get why the link was removed either.

packers11
07-28-2009, 03:53 PM
I agree... If im not on my computer its a pain to find the access link... Can we get that fixed?

Its also a good way to add more posters to the forum ...

Freak Out
07-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Not sure why it was removed but ratchat is the second hit on a google search. Not that hard to find.

Merlin
07-28-2009, 04:19 PM
I don't get it either, it's like the website resolved to the right server but it isn't displaying the default page. It's been like this for awhile.

mission
07-28-2009, 09:26 PM
Not sure why it was removed but ratchat is the second hit on a google search. Not that hard to find.

Fair point, but that doesn't really help anyone new find us..

SnakeLH2006
07-29-2009, 01:55 AM
Agreed...what's going on? I got buddies that want to view/maybe sign up to read some posts, but hard to do lately...

What's going on Joe? A new front page? It's been weeks....hard to attract new members with the construction. I hope we aren't waiting for Partial to come back to activate the front page?

LMAO!! Sorry. J/K.....It's kinda funny though.....Forgive the Snake, Joe. But anyway, when is the front door open again?

MichiganPackerFan
07-29-2009, 07:52 AM
I hadn't been on here since the transition from JSO and it took seconds with a google search! "packerrats index" brings it right up!

Administrator
07-29-2009, 10:11 AM
I've been working on the homepage. That's why the link came down. I'll put it back up, bear with me.

Madtown had been working on a revised homepage, and I'm using some of that stuff, it looks pretty good.

I should have something up there in the next week or so. It is good to hear that some of us actually get to the forum from the front page. When we get some stories back up there, it should help the writers get some good visibility.

I'll move this to the Romper Room at some point, but will leave it here for now.

CaliforniaCheez
07-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Training Camp is the main thing.

I trust a fans eyes on practice far more than the media.

I always look forward to Family Night when I can see new players myself and not depend on "writer" who knows less about football than I do.