PDA

View Full Version : Urlacher said that Cutler is a.........

]{ilr]3
07-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Basically, Wade said that Urlacher said that Cutler is a "pussy."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/29/bobby-wade-says-urlacher-thinks-cutlers-a-pussy/

LOL, this should be fun to watch what comes of this :lol:

Scott Campbell
07-29-2009, 12:19 PM
This might be my favorite week of the summer so far - and it's only Wednesday.

Chevelle2
07-29-2009, 12:19 PM
I am a strong believer in team chemistry.

That said, we just won the division.

CaptainKickass
07-29-2009, 12:25 PM

This is incredible. First Grand-Favre disses the Queens, now we get some nice in-fighting from the Bears. The defensive leader calling the new QB a "pussy". Only way that woulda been cooler is for him to have done it to his face, captured it on video and posted it up online somewhere for us all to see.

Yeah man....Yeah.

All we need now is something to go down in Detroit.....

Patler
07-29-2009, 12:28 PM

Why, are you hoping for them to lose more than all of their games? :lol: :lol:

Scott Campbell
07-29-2009, 12:28 PM

This is incredible. First Grand-Favre disses the Queens, now we get some nice in-fighting from the Bears. The defensive leader calling the new QB a "pussy". Only way that woulda been cooler is for him to have done it to his face, captured it on video and posted it up online somewhere for us all to see.

Yeah man....Yeah.

Given it's Detroit, that would be more of a want than a need. IMO.

]{ilr]3
07-29-2009, 12:30 PM
Here is the link to KFAN who reported it:

http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=KFAN_PADubay.xml

They have a audio link for the interview with Wade.

CaptainKickass
07-29-2009, 12:38 PM

Why, are you hoping for them to lose more than all of their games? :lol: :lol:

Oh ya, youbetcha, doncha know der hey?

:D

]{ilr]3
07-29-2009, 12:50 PM
I have been listening to the interview with Paul Allen and its quite long. They dont start in about the Urlacher till 18:50 and Wade flat out says that Urlacher thinks Cutlers a pussy at 19:17

Funny stuff! :lol:

Fosco33
07-29-2009, 12:58 PM
He sure throws around the word pussy liberally...

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2008/11/brian-urlachers-got-99-nope-100-problems

Freak Out
07-29-2009, 01:09 PM
{ilr]3]Basically, Wade said that Urlacher said that Cutler is a "pussy."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/29/bobby-wade-says-urlacher-thinks-cutlers-a-pussy/

LOL, this should be fun to watch what comes of this :lol:

As usual the comments following the story are the most entertaining part of the whole thing. :lol:

MichiganPackerFan
07-30-2009, 07:50 AM
After some thought, I do have to side with Urlacher. And if Cutler said that Urlacher was overrated, I think I would have to defend that statement too. Even with his Old Spice swagger.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3190/2842887672_5ec13d5d65.jpg

KYPack
07-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Cutler is a bizarre little guy.

But Big Brian is full blown strange....

When both his former wife and a woman with whom he had a one-night stand turned up pregnant early in the fall of 2004, the Chicago Bears linebacker decided to try some family planning. It worked for a while.

He moved back in with his ex-wife, Laurie, from whom he was divorced in 2004. Their second child, a girl, arrived on April 1, 2005. Seven weeks later, Tyna Robertson, with whom Urlacher had his fling, gave birth to a boy.

Urlacher, normally known as a defensive star, then went on the offensive. He hired one of Chicago's most formidable divorce lawyers, Donald Schiller, and sued Robertson, demanding a declaration of his paternity -- Urlacher knew he was the father of the boy and wanted that fact legally established -- as well as time to visit with the child and a determination of monetary support.
It was an unexpected and clever move. It enabled Urlacher and Schiller not only to establish Urlacher's willingness to take responsibility for the child but also to choose the venue for the case: Will County Circuit Court in Joliet, Ill., which tends to award lower child-support payments than Cook County Circuit Court in Chicago.

This little account doesn't include Erlacher's little fling with Paris Hilton in the middle of all this shit. If he had impregnated Paris, Brian would have 3 kids all about the same age, but non-triplets. The guy is goofy.

Hopefully, all this will cause the Bears to further self-destruct.

DonHutson
07-30-2009, 04:07 PM
On Urlacher: You can take the boy out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the boy.

On Cutler: Just because Urlacher is trailer trash, that doesn't mean he's wrong about Cutler.

BEARMAN
07-30-2009, 11:17 PM
You boys must have the NFC wrapped up tight, singed, sealed and bows on the trophy.... :shock:
Really, He said, She said B*** S*** ?
Must be slow in cheese Eaters land?
BOTH, have stated NO such thing was ever said by EITHER !
Oh Well, small minds will wander... Hey I heard Rogers is having PTSS from thinking about how bad Mr. Urlacher is gonna sack him . True stuff, I heard it from a V-queen fan ! :roll:

ThunderDan
07-30-2009, 11:33 PM
You boys must have the NFC wrapped up tight, singed, sealed and bows on the trophy.... :shock:
Oh Well, small minds will wander... Hey I heard Rogers is having PTSS from thinking about how bad Mr. Urlacher is gonna sack him . True stuff, I heard it from a V-queen fan ! :roll:

That's funny, the Bears have never sacked ARod in a game and if I remember correctly the didn't even touch him in GB during the first game last year.

HarveyWallbangers
07-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Cutler reminds me a bit of Jeff George, but with more mobility. Everybody projects greatness out of him because of his arm, but he lacks in other important qualities that a QB needs. We'll see how his career goes. He could turn out great, but he's never been a winner (college or pros) and he seems to lack leadership. Say what you will about Favre now, but in his prime the dude's leadership and toughness were unmatched.

SnakeLH2006
07-31-2009, 01:50 AM
Bearman, I don't know what sucks more. Cutler's winning % or your sucky ass Bear logic.

Cutler is a primadonna who has NOT won jack.

MichiganPackerFan
07-31-2009, 12:07 PM
Pre-draft quote, but funny:

Steve Rosenbloom on his Chicago Tribune blog: "A rundown of the top quarterbacks available in the draft, and Bears fans don't have to worry about which future star Jerry Angelo will pass up. How great is that? This whole Jay Cutler thing continues to have chapters we never knew existed. I mean, the Bears not having to care about the quarterbacks coming out? I still don't know how to react to situations like this. I have to believe that most Bears fans are the same way. Maybe we can get an instructional DVD from Green Bay or Indianapolis." . . . 

bobblehead
07-31-2009, 12:20 PM
Look snake, here is a game where Cutler beat the greatest QB of all time:

Week 13: at New York Jets
1 2 3 4 Total
Broncos 17 10 0 7 34
Jets 7 7 3 0 17

at The Meadowlands, East Rutherford, New Jersey

Game time: 4:15 PM EST
Game weather: 36°F (Rainy)
Game attendance: 78,809
Referee: Walt Coleman
TV announcers (CBS): Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon
Hoping to rebound from their home loss to the Raiders, the Broncos flew to The Meadowlands for a Week 13 duel with the New York Jets, considered one of the best teams in the league, fresh off their victory over the undefeated Tennessee Titans. In the first quarter, Denver drew first blood as safety Vernon Fox returned a fumble 23 yards for a touchdown. The Jets would respond with RB Thomas Jones getting a 59-yard TD run. The Broncos would answer with QB Jay Cutler completing a 59-yard TD pass to rookie WR Eddie Royal, along with kicker Matt Prater getting a 25-yard field goal. In the second quarter, New York drew close as Jones got a 29-yard TD run. The Broncos would reply with rookie RB Peyton Hillis getting a 1-yard TD run, while Prater got a 35-yard field goal.

In the third quarter, the Jets tried to rally as kicker Jay Feely nailed a 30-yard field goal. In the fourth quarter, Denver pulled away as Cutler completed a 36-yard TD pass to WR Brandon Stokley.

With the win, the Broncos improved to 7-5.

CaptainKickass
07-31-2009, 12:40 PM

Can we please just get ADMINISTRATOR to wave the omnipotent magic wand and ban this guy?

Just useless.

hoosier
07-31-2009, 12:49 PM
You, Bearman, are NOT a valued PR poster but just try to post on these Bear topics like a bitch. You are like CPK as a Bears fan. Negative shit, naive, childish type of arguments strewn with insults. CUTLER SUCKS...and ain't gonna WIN shit! That's about it. Go have sex with a bear. Your childish 12 year old rantings about the Bears are tiresome. Give it rest.

Arod 10 fold (maturity, team player) over that fag-fest (Cutler) any fucking day. Can you be serious? Wow...just fucking wow. You are so tiresome Bearman. Noone with a QB wants that mess. We have one. You have a bitch. A BITCH.
Ok....done. But Cutler is a bitch.

Too funny. :lol:

hoosier
07-31-2009, 12:51 PM

Can we please just get ADMINISTRATOR to wave the omnipotent magic wand and ban this guy?

Just useless.

What, and lose out on all the priceless responses? Stop complaining about the annoying Bears fan and think of the possibilities!

BEARMAN
07-31-2009, 11:19 PM
You, Bearman, are NOT a valued PR poster but just try to post on these Bear topics like a bitch. You are like CPK as a Bears fan. Negative shit, naive, childish type of arguments strewn with insults. CUTLER SUCKS...and ain't gonna WIN shit! That's about it. Go have sex with a bear. Your childish 12 year old rantings about the Bears are tiresome. Give it rest.

Arod 10 fold (maturity, team player) over that fag-fest (Cutler) any fucking day. Can you be serious? Wow...just fucking wow. You are so tiresome Bearman. Noone with a QB wants that mess. We have one. You have a bitch. A BITCH.
Ok....done. But Cutler is a bitch.

Too funny. :lol:

Whom is acting like a 12 year old ? Rants and raving like this shows you are immoral, thoughtless and an uncareing beast. Hummmmmm, ... 12 year old indeed, me thinks it is you that are the small minded young one. :twisted:

pasquale
07-31-2009, 11:36 PM
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PolledChild/1078200702_bearfucker.JPG

Gunakor
08-01-2009, 04:47 AM
Bearman,

The report isn't about what Urlacher said about Cutler, it's about what BOBBY WADE said about Urlacher. Wade did in fact say that Urlacher called Cutler a pussy, so the report is accurate. Whether it happened or not, the Bears will deal with that internally. In the meantime, allow us the pleasure of celebrating the fact that a POS from one of our biggest rivals is trying to stir shit up in the locker room of our other biggest rival. Because even if nothing was ever said, the implication still provides for at least a small measure of distraction as the Bears head to camp. Hoorah!!!!

]{ilr]3
08-01-2009, 08:20 AM
The report isn't about what Urlacher said about Cutler, it's about what BOBBY WADE said about Urlacher.

Correct, but bearman just doesnt get it. Its so plain to see its like asking Does a Bear shit in the woods?

Of course we know Bears do far far worse things in the woods.

http://usera.imagecave.com/KilrB/Rex3Some.jpg

Dabaddestbear
08-02-2009, 12:04 PM
It was all made up. team chemistry on the Bears is great right now. Ulrlacher and Cutler was standing next to each in practice all last night joking. I know cuz I saw it for myself.

By the way, training camp is looking good so far for us, how about you guys?

Dabaddestbear
08-02-2009, 12:05 PM
{ilr]3]

The report isn't about what Urlacher said about Cutler, it's about what BOBBY WADE said about Urlacher.

Correct, but bearman just doesnt get it. Its so plain to see its like asking Does a Bear shit in the woods?

Maybe that would be funny if he was still on the Chicago Bears team.

Dabaddestbear
08-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Bearman,

The report isn't about what Urlacher said about Cutler, it's about what BOBBY WADE said about Urlacher. Wade did in fact say that Urlacher called Cutler a pussy, so the report is accurate. Whether it happened or not, the Bears will deal with that internally. In the meantime, allow us the pleasure of celebrating the fact that a POS from one of our biggest rivals is trying to stir shit up in the locker room of our other biggest rival. Because even if nothing was ever said, the implication still provides for at least a small measure of distraction as the Bears head to camp. Hoorah!!!!
Cutler and Urlacher both in seperate interviews laughed at this report. Its some made up stuf by a Vikings player looking to stir the pot in Bears camp. Sorry, didnt work...lol. Even all of the beat writers after asking around said it was a non-story. :roll:

Rastak
08-02-2009, 12:08 PM
It was all made up. team chemistry on the Bears is great right now. Ulrlacher and Cutler was standing next to each in practice all last night joking. I know cuz I saw it for myself.

I highly doubt Wade just made it up. I'm sure Urlacher was pissed a private conversation was made pubic.

Dabaddestbear
08-02-2009, 12:13 PM

I highly doubt Wade just made it up. I'm sure Urlacher was pissed a private conversation was made pubic.
Umm, you doubt it? So please tell me why would Wade say such a thing in public to anyone unless he had an angle. Dont add up buddy. But defend your player if you like, it is him that will hav to go across the middle and see Urlacher himself. By the way, how is Vikings camp coming along so far?

Rastak
08-02-2009, 12:23 PM

Umm, you doubt it? So please tell me why would Wade say such a thing in public to anyone unless he had an angle. Dont add up buddy. But defend your player if you like, it is him that will hav to go across the middle and see Urlacher himself. By the way, how is Vikings camp coming along so far?

Urlacher and Wade are actually good friends. Wade called Urlacher and said he was sorry for making the remark public. He did not call Urlacher and say he was sorry he made it up. If Cutler believes his denial then all should be well.

Vikings camp? Going just fine. Rosenfels is getting most of the reps now so all is well, or as well as it can be I guess.... 8-)

]{ilr]3
08-02-2009, 12:39 PM
{ilr]3]

Thats not just still funny it frikin hilarious!

Of course Urlacher said it. And its even more convincing because they are friends. Thats something someone would say to a friend thinking they would keep it confidential.

Dabaddestbear
08-02-2009, 12:45 PM
{ilr]3]

{ilr]3]

Thats not just still funny it frikin hilarious!

Of course Urlacher said it. And its even more convincing because they are friends. Thats something someone would say to a friend thinking they would keep it confidential.
Umm, ok.
Well Like I said they looked like they were having fun together last night. And no issues to speak of in Bears camp. With the Vikings having QB issues, and the Packers #1 pick that they will be depending on making an impact still unsigned, it looks like the Bears are starting off on the right foot in comparison.

A think this Bears fan will be having the big laughs in the end.
Why dont you guys have more info about whats going on in your camp on here? Are any of you guys attending the training camps so that you can post your ideas on here?

BEARMAN
08-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Bearman,

Gun, ..
You sir are a true fan of this fine sport. Yes, you are 110% correct, He said, She said is all part of it and Yes, enjoy what you can , while you can. Soon the regular season starts then all talk will be left behind, only thing that will matter will be the play on the feild ! "W" 's and "L" 's is all that matters ! Hey DaBaddestBear, good to see you sir, looking forward to Da Bears domination of the NFCN ? I am ! This is most definatly the year of Da BEAR ! :twisted:

SkinBasket
08-03-2009, 08:10 AM

Just useless.

What, and lose out on all the priceless responses? Stop complaining about the annoying Bears fan and think of the possibilities!

What does it matter? Both of them talk and talk, promising they'll take their lumps when the Bears lose. Then when the Bears lose, they're nowhere to be found. Kind of like Urlacher that way.

]{ilr]3
08-03-2009, 08:52 AM
They are by every measure of the term a "Forum Troll"

They're only purpose on posting is to start trouble.

What really gets me is that I am forced by the forum adminstrators to not link to anything Anti-Favre in my signature, but these douchebags are allowed to continue being trolls? :crazy:

Pugger
08-03-2009, 03:32 PM
*yawn* :talk:

Fritz
08-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Bearman,

Gun, ..
You sir are a true fan of this fine sport. Yes, you are 110% correct, He said, She said is all part of it and Yes, enjoy what you can , while you can. Soon the regular season starts then all talk will be left behind, only thing that will matter will be the play on the feild ! "W" 's and "L" 's is all that matters ! Hey DaBaddestBear, good to see you sir, looking forward to Da Bears domination of the NFCN ? I am ! This is most definatly the year of Da BEAR ! :twisted:

You'll be thrilled to know that once Favre re-un-tired or whatever it was he did, the commentators on BSPN pronounced the Bears the new favorites to win the division.

Bearman's feeling good, people. My gosh, let him enjoy the pre-season division title before the Bears have to actually play.

BEARMAN
08-03-2009, 08:19 PM

Just useless.

What does it matter? Both of them talk and talk, promising they'll take their lumps when the Bears lose. Then when the Bears lose, they're nowhere to be found. Kind of like Urlacher that way.

LOL, ur a funny man.... rotflmfao :lol:

BEARMAN
08-03-2009, 08:21 PM
{ilr]3]They are by every measure of the term a "Forum Troll"

What really gets me is that I am forced by the forum adminstrators to not link to anything Anti-Favre in my signature, but these "douchebags" are allowed to continue being trolls? :crazy:
Ur NOT funny ! :evil:

Brando19
08-03-2009, 08:22 PM

Just useless.

The Bears are who we thought they were!!!! Losers

]{ilr]3
08-03-2009, 08:35 PM

What really gets me is that I am forced by the forum adminstrators to not link to anything Anti-Favre in my signature, but these "douchebags" are allowed to continue being trolls? :crazy:

Are you retarded too? What could be mis-understood about what I said was funny?

A "Forum Troll" is you and every other bear fan that have ever posted here that I can recall.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=forum+troll

forum troll
A forum troll is someone who actively watches a forum. Not to be confused with a lurker, or just a forum frequenter, the troll annoys, pesters, and generally insults any thread they open.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

Unfortunantly I cannot take my own advice to "Not Feed the Troll" DNFTT

Fritz
08-03-2009, 09:16 PM
{ilr]3]

A "Forum Troll" is you and every other bear fan that have ever posted here that I can recall.

forum troll
A forum troll is someone who actively watches a forum. Not to be confused with a lurker, or just a forum frequenter, the troll annoys, pesters, and generally insults any thread they open.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

Somehow the notion of Bearman taking "delight" in something is delightful.

Funny, as much as I hate the Vikings (in a sports kind of way), I find that generally Ras and Smackie bring some level of thoughtful discussion, yet I am also entertained - in a different way - by the semi-literate chest-thumpings of the Bear boys on this forum.

BEARMAN
08-04-2009, 12:13 AM
It makes my day knowing that some how I have brightened yours, Fritz :lol:

SnakeLH2006
08-05-2009, 01:16 AM
{ilr]3]

forum troll

QFT...Smackie and esp. Rastak are great at bringing pro-Vike talk to PR without dissing the Pack. Great posters. The 2 Bear guys....not so much...esp. Bearman.

That Bearman (sex with a bear) pic was just CLASSIC Pasquale! :tup: If possible, that a pic in a forum of some dude having sex with bear was EVER classy....that'd be about it. :shock: :lol: Good stuff bro!

Dabaddestbear
08-05-2009, 05:23 PM

Just useless.

The Bears are who we thought they were!!!! Losers
So what does that make the Packers...who had a worst record than them last year?

]{ilr]3
08-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Corrected:

The Bears Fans are who we thought they were!!!! Losers

Dabaddestbear
08-05-2009, 05:29 PM
{ilr]3]

forum troll

QFT...Smackie and esp. Rastak are great at bringing pro-Vike talk to PR without dissing the Pack. Great posters. The 2 Bear guys....not so much...esp. Bearman.

That Bearman (sex with a bear) pic was just CLASSIC Pasquale! :tup: If possible, that a pic in a forum of some dude having sex with bear was EVER classy....that'd be about it. :shock: :lol: Good stuff bro!
Oh, and plain and simple, if I see a Packer fan spewing out nonsense about the Bears I will call them on it. call it trolling if you all like, I bask in logical discussion when it comes to discussing teams. I am not here to make friends or kiss butt to avoid being called a troll. I have recalled way too many times on here that I just mention the Packers will lose, or explain why I think the Bears are better, and I will instantly get the tag of troll...lol. Big deal. :roll:

Dabaddestbear
08-05-2009, 05:31 PM
{ilr]3]Corrected:

Either way, we cheer for a team that has been winning more games over the past 5 years or so than the Packers...lol.

Fritz
08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
You guys crack me up. Da Bears!

]{ilr]3
08-06-2009, 12:35 AM
{ilr]3]Corrected:

Either way, we cheer for a team that has been winning more games over the past 5 years or so than the Packers...lol.

Wow, that’s impressive.

Let me see if I can play your retard game

The Packers have won more game over the last 2 years
The Packers have won more game over the last 7 years
The Packers have won more game over the last 8 years
The Packers have won more game over the last 9 years
The Packers have won more game over the last 10 years
The Packers have won more game over the last 11 years
The Packers have won more game over the last 12 years
The Packers have won more game over the last 13 years
The Packers have won more game over the last 14 years
The Packers have won more game over the last 15 years

An absolutely mind boggling amount of games won, more than the bears since the beginning of the free agency area.

Ok, here comes the part were every bears fan will start crying, holding your teddy bear thinking about the 85' bears and calling out in the middle of the night for Mike Ditka to return and coach the bears again.

Thank you, :thank:

Dabaddestbear
08-06-2009, 07:04 PM
{ilr]3]

{ilr]3]Corrected:

Wow, that’s impressive.

An absolutely mind boggling amount of games won, more than the bears since the beginning of the free agency area.

Ok, here comes the part were every bears fan will start crying, holding your teddy bear thinking about the 85' bears and calling out in the middle of the night for Mike Ditka to return and coach the bears again.

Naah, I dont have to break down selective years. I will leave that up to you. I can just stick to the most recent 5...or better yet I will just stick to the most recent YEAR...last year...lol.
Right now until proven otherwise, The Vikings are the best team in the NFC North, then comes the Bears, Packers, then Lions.
Yes, you guys as it stands are only better than the Lions until proven otherwise.

Dabaddestbear
08-06-2009, 07:04 PM
{ilr]3]

{ilr]3]Corrected:

Wow, that’s impressive.

Naah, I dont have to break down selective years. I will leave that up to you. I can just stick to the most recent 5...or better yet I will just stick to the most recent YEAR...last year...lol.
Right now until proven otherwise, The Vikings are the best team in the NFC North, then comes the Bears, Packers, then Lions.
Yes, you guys as it stands are only better than the Lions until proven otherwise.

Oh, and for the record, here is the interview with Urlacher laughing at the Cutler questions..
http://www.670thescore.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=3933498

MichiganPackerFan
08-06-2009, 07:44 PM

From what I've seen, not one of those teams has played a game yet, so they're all tied in the standings at 0-0.

So all your hot air is just that: Hot Air. "That's why they play the games." Nobody is handed the Lombardi Trophy in the preseason.

BEARMAN
08-07-2009, 11:06 PM
You guys crack me up. Da Bears!
Fritz, ur a closet BEARS fan, ... common, admit it ! :twisted: :shock: :lol:

SnakeLH2006
08-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Fritz was a closet Drew Barrymore fan, but it's much more than that now. :lol:

Dabaddestbear
08-08-2009, 06:45 PM

From what I've seen, not one of those teams has played a game yet, so they're all tied in the standings at 0-0.

So all your hot air is just that: Hot Air. "That's why they play the games." Nobody is handed the Lombardi Trophy in the preseason.
With that reasoning you should be blasting every packer fan on here that says a team is no good or sucks, SINCE with your logic, that was then, this is now.
So all of the WR's on the packers are just equal to the Bears WR's because any production they did last year was then, stats mean nothing...win losses mean nothing, if it was done last year...lol. :roll:

Fritz
08-08-2009, 06:50 PM

My lust for Drew Barrymore has never been in the closet!

I "like" the Bears in the sense that they're one of the original NFL teams and I like the historic rivalry much more than I like, say, the Tampa Bay-Carolina types of games (I am getting older - I still think of Tampa as an upstart franchise!).

I also think Gale Sayers would've gone down as one of the top three running backs of all time if he hadn't gotten hurt.

But I'd love to see Cutler suck and the Bears suck and Urlacher suck and the Packers to beat them twice, and badly.

Rastak
08-08-2009, 06:52 PM

My lust for Drew Barrymore has never been in the closet!

I "like" the Bears in the sense that they're one of the original NFL teams and I like the historic rivalry much more than I like, say, the Tampa Bay-Carolina types of games (I am getting older - I still think of Tampa as an upstart franchise!).

I also think Gale Sayers would've gone down as one of the top three running backs of all time if he hadn't gotten hurt.

But I'd love to see Cutler suck and the Bears suck and Urlacher suck and the Packers to beat them twice, and badly.

Gale Sayers is #1 with Jim Brown a close #2.

woodbuck27
08-09-2009, 06:45 AM
Cutler is a bizarre little guy.

But Big Brian is full blown strange....

When both his former wife and a woman with whom he had a one-night stand turned up pregnant early in the fall of 2004, the Chicago Bears linebacker decided to try some family planning. It worked for a while.

He moved back in with his ex-wife, Laurie, from whom he was divorced in 2004. Their second child, a girl, arrived on April 1, 2005. Seven weeks later, Tyna Robertson, with whom Urlacher had his fling, gave birth to a boy.

Urlacher, normally known as a defensive star, then went on the offensive. He hired one of Chicago's most formidable divorce lawyers, Donald Schiller, and sued Robertson, demanding a declaration of his paternity -- Urlacher knew he was the father of the boy and wanted that fact legally established -- as well as time to visit with the child and a determination of monetary support.
It was an unexpected and clever move. It enabled Urlacher and Schiller not only to establish Urlacher's willingness to take responsibility for the child but also to choose the venue for the case: Will County Circuit Court in Joliet, Ill., which tends to award lower child-support payments than Cook County Circuit Court in Chicago.

This little account doesn't include Erlacher's little fling with Paris Hilton in the middle of all this shit. If he had impregnated Paris, Brian would have 3 kids all about the same age, but non-triplets. The guy is goofy.

Hopefully, all this will cause the Bears to further self-destruct.

WOW KY. I never saw you as a leading candidate for the Packerrats Gossip Column. That's some fine reporting there.

SnakeLH2006
08-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Bears are our adversaries for a reason....

How many Bear fans has anyone met that is able to carry on a Packer/Bear or NFL conversation without saying "Bears Rule..Packers suck" somewhere in the conversation? :lol:

Dabaddestbear
08-15-2009, 07:08 AM

How many Bear fans has anyone met that is able to carry on a Packer/Bear or NFL conversation without saying "Bears Rule..Packers suck" somewhere in the conversation? :lol:
umm, Look at all my post dating back to even the JSonline days, and you will never see that I made any of those statements.
Now on the other hand I can point out more then enough Packer fans that each time you talk to them about football (or try), they scream "Bears suck", or say I am about to use the 85 team for basis as an debate ( which I never have). All pro teams have anal fans, and I understand your bias as a Packer fan, but can some of you guys live in a reality world a little more often?

MichiganPackerFan
08-15-2009, 08:24 AM

umm, Look at all my post dating back to even the JSonline days, and you will never see that I made any of those statements.
Now on the other hand I can point out more then enough Packer fans that each time you talk to them about football (or try), they scream "Bears suck", or say I am about to use the 85 team for basis as an debate ( which I never have). All pro teams have anal fans, and I understand your bias as a Packer fan, but can some of you guys live in a reality world a little more often?

Probably right that there's a bit of a double standard. That is a direct result of it being a Packers board. When you have bitter rivalry in sports, the benefit of the doubt is not easy to come by in this situation. But there is no question that a fan of a rival team can be accepted and greatly appreciated on this board with consistent and amiable discussion. (Rastak for example, has been a core member on this site since it's inception and on the old JSO)

Scott Campbell
08-15-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm glad our reality includes 12 world championships.

]{ilr]3
08-15-2009, 09:29 AM
I have actually encountered the first decent bears fan I have ever found.

The new School Principal moved in right across the street from me and he is a bears fan. We have had them over for supper and a movie a few times and plan to watch some games together. He also joined my FF League.

Who Knew! :?:

On the other hand my friends across the street who are Chiefs fans, but her dad is a bears fan and visits from Sioux City quite often. He is such an douchebag he actually yells insults across the street about how the Packers suck and I never have even attempted to discuss football with him.

This represents the majority of all bears fans I have seen. You dont see them that often because they all stay in the closet until they actually have a winning season.

Dabaddestbear
08-15-2009, 09:55 AM
{ilr]3]I have actually encountered the first decent bears fan I have ever found.

The new School Principal moved in right across the street from me and he is a bears fan. We have had them over for supper and a movie a few times and plan to watch some games together. He also joined my FF League.

On the other hand my friends across the street who are Chiefs fans, but her dad is a bears fan and visits from Sioux City quite often. He is such an douchebag he actually yells insults across the street about how the Packers suck and I never have even attempted to discuss football with him.

This represents the majority of all bears fans I have seen. You dont see them that often because they all stay in the closet until they actually have a winning season.
strange because I stay in Milwaukee, and I come across Packer fans like that all the time( the anal ones). And at the same time I have some buddies that are Packer fans that never scream about 12 championships, or how the Bears suck,...they just talk about the "NOW", meaning they dont care about championships that were won almost a decade ago, and they surely are too embarrassed to brag about ones that were won before they were even born...lol.

So like I said before, it all depends on where you at, and where your bias are. I expect to be riled on an opposing teams board, hell I enjoy it! thats what a rivalry is about. But when all a fan can do is talk about what their team did almost 10 years ago and later, their argument becomes watered down and ridiculous. lol

MichiganPackerFan
08-15-2009, 10:52 AM
{ilr]3]I have actually encountered the first decent bears fan I have ever found.

strange because I stay in Milwaukee, and I come across Packer fans like that all the time( the anal ones). And at the same time I have some buddies that are Packer fans that never scream about 12 championships, or how the Bears suck,...they just talk about the "NOW", meaning they dont care about championships that were won almost a decade ago, and they surely are too embarrassed to brag about ones that were won before they were even born...lol.

So like I said before, it all depends on where you at, and where your bias are. I expect to be riled on an opposing teams board, hell I enjoy it! thats what a rivalry is about. But when all a fan can do is talk about what their team did almost 10 years ago and later, their argument becomes watered down and ridiculous. lol

I think on both sides of the table, particularly with the Bears and Packers, there is importance to reminiscing about the history. These two teams are the pillars of professional football, and you can't truly understand and appreciate the teams without an appreciation and respect for the history of both teams. That said, history does not dictate what will happen next year, any more than it made McCarthy pound the ball against the Giants in the 2007 NFC championship in Lambeau, in December!

Tarlam!
08-15-2009, 11:46 AM

Yet you chose an avatar that is very offensive as I have pointed out to you before. I find that anal. Oh, sorry, you were saying?

Dabaddestbear
08-15-2009, 12:40 PM

Yet you chose an avatar that is very offensive as I have pointed out to you before. I find that anal. Oh, sorry, you were saying?
Waaahhh! You making fun of a rival players looks...Whaaaaah!
You apparently are not following the theme of this thread. We are talking about being rival fans and talking about the relevance of the sport and players today. As long as AJ Hummingbird is playing for the Packers, I will talk about him. Now if goes to another team then maybe I will call him prince Charming just for giggles.

Tarlam!
08-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Your avatar has always offended me and I have plainly stated it. As such, I cannot take you seriously. I may not care for the team you support, I might even delight in a poor showing from them. That's as far as I can get when it comes to displaying bad taste, I'm afraid.

Scott Campbell
08-15-2009, 01:44 PM

Dude, you're not talking about now. There aren't any games on right now. Everything that has ever happened has happened in the past.

There's a reason they say that once you win a championship, they can never take it away from you. It's for these very discussions. There is a valid reason that the Packers have more championships than the Bears. The Packers are a vastly superior organization, from a vastly superior community.

Scott Campbell
08-15-2009, 01:46 PM
I think on both sides of the table, particularly with the Bears and Packers, there is importance to reminiscing about the history. These two teams are the pillars of professional football, and you can't truly understand and appreciate the teams without an appreciation and respect for the history of both teams.

It's a little tough for them - they just don't measure up.

woodbuck27
08-15-2009, 04:02 PM

I cannot properly explain the amusement that post gave me and that based in the incredulous nature of any man hurling insults and being a complete stranger. Obviously he hates the Packers and is a good deal frustrated as the Bears perform. I can just imagine the strength he must muster as he prepares for each visit to his daughters home. Looking in the mirror and making faces and rehersing all sorts of insults.

Some Toronto Maple Leaf and Montreal Canadian fans get all out of sorts that way. For most of us it's just mild ribs and jokes.

Dabaddestbear
08-15-2009, 04:59 PM

Dude, you're not talking about now. There aren't any games on right now. Everything that has ever happened has happened in the past.

There's a reason they say that once you win a championship, they can never take it away from you. It's for these very discussions. There is a valid reason that the Packers have more championships than the Bears. The Packers are a vastly superior organization, from a vastly superior community.
Well you need to have that debate with your fellow Packer fans that say because the Bears had the Better record last year means nothing. If you are going to live on the past, AT LEAST live on the past of the last few seasons, not from the 60's! lol

Willard
08-15-2009, 05:24 PM

You apparently are not following the theme of this thread. We are talking about being rival fans and talking about the relevance of the sport and players today. As long as AJ Hummingbird is playing for the Packers, I will talk about him. Now if goes to another team then maybe I will call him prince Charming just for giggles.

I have met my share of bear fan arseholes over the years, but I must admit- everytime I see that avatar, I have to chuckle a bit. I guess I have no taste either.

Rastak
08-15-2009, 05:27 PM

Bears have won 6 NFL titles if I understand correctly. As to what is the better community, I guess that's subjective. I'd pick Chicago over Green Bay 10 out of 10 times. Not because Green bay is bad, I'm sure it isn't. I live in a big city and happen to like it. Bigger is better for me. I've been to Chicago na few times and like it alot.

Dabaddestbear
08-15-2009, 10:20 PM

I have met my share of bear fan arseholes over the years, but I must admit- everytime I see that avatar, I have to chuckle a bit. I guess I have no taste either.
And thats the point. We dont ever have to like each other, but at least have a sense of humor with the rivalries.

Chevelle2
08-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Just saw the highlights.

Cutlers pick and almost-pick was inexcusable. He was out there looking like Brett Favre, and not the good Brett.

Dabaddestbear
08-16-2009, 12:30 AM
Just saw the highlights.

Cutlers pick and almost-pick was inexcusable. He was out there looking like Brett Favre, and not the good Brett.
umm..ok? :roll:

Scott Campbell
08-16-2009, 12:39 AM
Bills' offense outplays Bears' squad as Cutler has trouble in debut

Many eyes, though, were on Cutler, who failed to meet the much-anticipated offseason buzz he's generated since Chicago acquired him in a blockbuster offseason trade with Denver.

He went 5 of 10 for 64 yards and an interception on a poorly underthrown pass up the left sideline that was picked off by Leodis McKelvin. Cutler nearly threw another interception, but cornerback Reggie Corner dropped the ball that hit him squarely in the chest.

"It's too early to start to panic. It's preseason," Cutler said. "I feel fine about it."

As a Packer fan, I'm pretty pleased with this development.

pbmax
08-16-2009, 08:38 AM
I have a serious question for DBB. Why the turnover on the O Line this offseason?

Last year, I remember the Bears being quite proficient running the ball. Can't remember a thing about their pass blocking. Was it age/contracts or were they simply looking to upgrade?

As for Packers O Line, I can see arguing that the Bears were the better run blocking unit (they got stuffed for a no gain or a loss less than the Pack) and the Packers had way too many pre-snap penalties. But it was no jail break back there and they were over four yards a carry in the run game. I don't think that line could be considered the division's worst and probably was close to the Bears overall.

In addition to Waldo's numbers Football Outsiders (http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol) has the Packers O Line ranked 17th last year. The Bears come in at 25.

BEARMAN
08-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Awwww, ... I feel the LUV in here ! :P Football is in the air, Packer and Bear fans are entrenched in bitter yesteryear stat wars, insults are being thrown as poorly as some passes were yesterday, Jay is being compared to Brett (?), Are you ready for some FOOTBALL ? 8-)
Seriously, Rogers looked ok, Cutler looked ok, (given the fact that his hype was so high) stats looked ok, hard to glean much from the first preseason game. I didn't hear anyone on either team get hurt ? Sept. 13th is when it counts ! Da BEARS are coming to town, tell your boys to lace em up tight and be ready for a black n blue NFCN slug fest ! :twisted: I can't wait ! :P

Scott Campbell
08-16-2009, 12:01 PM
........hard to glean much from the first preseason game.

That's because your team played like crap. We can glean plenty from our game.

MJZiggy
08-16-2009, 12:02 PM
Who are you and what have you done with Bearman?

Bretsky
08-16-2009, 12:06 PM
Spin it how you want......Cutler looked like Favre on the Jets last night. They dropped at least one intereception.

I think he'll be fine there long term; but until they get some WR's it's hard to be too afraid of them. Hester use to be an incredible weapon and now they are doing everything they can to make him average.

He'd actually be a great fit for the Packers. He could be our #5 WR and excel at the thing he is great at.......special teams

Scott Campbell
08-16-2009, 12:08 PM
Spin it how you want......Cutler looked like Favre on the Jets last night. They dropped at least one intereception.

I think he'll be fine there long term; but until they get some WR's it's hard to be too afraid of them. Hester use to be an incredible weapon and now they are doing everything they can to make him average.

He'd actually be a great fit for the Packers. He could be our #5 WR and excel at the thing he is great at.......special teams

I heard the Bears were going to use him very sparingly as a returner this year. Completely idiotic.

BEARMAN
08-16-2009, 12:09 PM

See, Insults are a flying, it is PREseason, come Sept 13th, we will see whom is smiling and whom is crying ! Wanna bet it is you cheeseheads that are crying ? LMAO :twisted:

MJZiggy
08-16-2009, 12:10 PM

See, Insults are a flying, it is PREseason, come Sept 13th, we will see whom is smiling and whom is crying ! Wanna bet it is you cheeseheads that are crying ? LMAO :twisted:

That's better...

Bretsky
08-16-2009, 12:11 PM

I heard the Bears were going to use him very sparingly as a returner this year. Completely idiotic.

Best returner in the game and I think he could have dominated so long he might have went to Canton as a special teams guy. Da Bears are making him into just a guy IMO

BEARMAN
08-16-2009, 12:11 PM

It's a wounder you can hear anything, ur head's so deep in the kool-aid pitcher !? :shock: :twisted: :roll:

Scott Campbell
08-16-2009, 12:19 PM

It's a wounder you can hear anything, ur head's so deep in the kool-aid pitcher !? :shock: :twisted: :roll:

Our local sports talk radio station had a Chicago Bear beat writer on as a guest. That's where I heard it. The guy seemed credible.

Are you hearing that he'll still be their primary return man?

Scott Campbell
08-16-2009, 12:22 PM

See, Insults are a flying, it is PREseason, come Sept 13th, we will see whom is smiling and whom is crying !

That's not an insult. The Bears played like crap yesterday, and the Packers played really well. It is what it is.

Though I'll admit that Cutler was an upgrade over what Orton did for Denver. But that's like upgrading from putrid to awful.

Bretsky
08-16-2009, 01:30 PM
I'm figuring Bearman agrees with my viewpoint regarding Hester

If Da Bears wanted to become legit they'd package a pick or two for Brandon Marshall or Braylon Edwards and focus Hester on what he is great at.

Chevelle2
08-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Just saw the highlights.

umm..ok? :roll:

Don't believe me? Even your own damn writers say he played like shit.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-16-morrissey-bears-jay-cutleaug16,0,4929281.column

Tarlam!
08-17-2009, 12:31 AM
And thats the point. We dont ever have to like each other, but at least have a sense of humor with the rivalries.

I think I have a pretty decent sense of humor. I don't find anything humorous about physical deformities of any type, especiall when they lead to discrimination.

I saw the film "Mask" and felt for the child/young adult portrayed deeply.

If you feel the avatar you have chosen is merely a "rivalry" thing, then I think you need to examine how you express your loyalty to your team. What you are, in effect, saying, is, "It's OK for us to point fingers and ridicule people that are punished by natures whims from their birth."

Well, I can't see the rivalry or humor in that position.

SnakeLH2006
08-21-2009, 10:08 PM

^^What Bret said.....

Dabaddestbear
08-22-2009, 08:42 AM
I have a serious question for DBB. Why the turnover on the O Line this offseason?

Last year, I remember the Bears being quite proficient running the ball. Can't remember a thing about their pass blocking. Was it age/contracts or were they simply looking to upgrade?

As for Packers O Line, I can see arguing that the Bears were the better run blocking unit (they got stuffed for a no gain or a loss less than the Pack) and the Packers had way too many pre-snap penalties. But it was no jail break back there and they were over four yards a carry in the run game. I don't think that line could be considered the division's worst and probably was close to the Bears overall.

In addition to Waldo's numbers Football Outsiders (http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol) has the Packers O Line ranked 17th last year. The Bears come in at 25.
I can agree on all you said in regards to both lines. I should have made it more clear that when I hear a Packer fan say the Bears offenseice line is so terrible, that they should first look at their own which was clearly not superior.

And they signed some new offensive lineman because last year patchwork O-line overachieved, they were not expected to play even as solid as they did. So they just wanted to solidfy it more, in which I think they did.

P.S. Tarlam, in regards to my avatar....get your cheese coated panties out of a bunch. Who cares if you felt sorry for someone in a MOVIE. It was a MOVIE, and it was moving, but today it is funny because your boy AJ Pigeon looks just like him. Get over it, and talk football. :roll:

Fritz
08-22-2009, 09:12 AM

I think I have a pretty decent sense of humor. I don't find anything humorous about physical deformities of any type, especiall when they lead to discrimination.

If you feel the avatar you have chosen is merely a "rivalry" thing, then I think you need to examine how you express your loyalty to your team. What you are, in effect, saying, is, "It's OK for us to point fingers and ridicule people that are punished by natures whims from their birth."

In regards to the above bolded statement, Tarlam, in the guy's defense he himself has been punished by nature's whims from his birth - he's a Bears fan.

On a more serious note, Tarlam, I agree with you. Hey, Dbb, if I put a picture of a dying and emaciated Walter Payton as my avatar, would that be all cool with you?

C'mon, dude. You can make fun of AJ Hawk, but the way you've chosen to do it is demeaning - mostly to yourself. I know your a Bears fan and all, and that's a tough thing to be, but have some respect for yourself, if nothing else.

Dabaddestbear
08-22-2009, 09:51 AM

In regards to the above bolded statement, Tarlam, in the guy's defense he himself has been punished by nature's whims from his birth - he's a Bears fan.

On a more serious note, Tarlam, I agree with you. Hey, Dbb, if I put a picture of a dying and emaciated Walter Payton as my avatar, would that be all cool with you?

C'mon, dude. You can make fun of AJ Hawk, but the way you've chosen to do it is demeaning - mostly to yourself. I know your a Bears fan and all, and that's a tough thing to be, but have some respect for yourself, if nothing else.

Ok, maybe someone on here has a kid in there basement that looks like this, but IT WAS A MOVIE!...Walter Payton was REAL.

I may be frowned upon ny some on here, but that wouldnt change regardless of which avatar I have. Football anyone? lol

Patler
08-22-2009, 10:40 AM

Ok, maybe someone on here has a kid in there basement that looks like this, but IT WAS A MOVIE!...Walter Payton was REAL.

I may be frowned upon ny some on here, but that wouldnt change regardless of which avatar I have. Football anyone? lol

AJ Hawk is real, and it is his physical appearance that you are mocking.

...and the comment, "has a kid in there (sic) basement that looks like this..." Are you suggesting they should be hidden away?

]{ilr]3
08-22-2009, 11:16 AM

It was based on a real kid you dumbass :roll:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=9050

Dabaddestbear
08-22-2009, 03:08 PM
{ilr]3]

Awwww, So you want to result to name calling now?
I know it was BASED on a real movie, but the FACE in my avatar is FICTIONAL. Whats the sense of debating something with me that I am not going to change?
When you ready to talk football holla at me. :wink:

MadtownPacker
08-22-2009, 03:27 PM
I know it was BASED on a real movie, but the FACE in my avatar is FICTIONAL. Whats the sense of debating something with me that I am not going to change?
When you ready to talk football holla at me. :wink:How is it namecalling if it is correct? :wink:

The real kid DID look like that so your whole point that you tried to make aint worth a shit. Kinda like wasting hester on offense and trading away too much for cutler. HEY he has diabetes!! Let's make fun of that!! Nah, we have to much class. Try it some time carebear.

Dabaddestbear
08-22-2009, 06:20 PM
When you ready to talk football holla at me. :wink:How is it namecalling if it is correct? :wink:

The real kid DID look like that so your whole point that you tried to make aint worth a shit. Kinda like wasting hester on offense and trading away too much for cutler. HEY he has diabetes!! Let's make fun of that!! Nah, we have to much class. Try it some time carebear.
Aww, I knew it was only a matter of time before the crybaby SadTown came along to still talk about ANYTHING BUT football. Ready when you are guys. :roll:

MadtownPacker
08-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Aww, I knew it was only a matter of time before the crybaby SadTown came along to still talk about ANYTHING BUT football. Ready when you are guys. :roll:Sad is running back the opening kickoff of the Superbowl for a TD and thinking it is over only to have your parade rained on (literally). :lol:

Unless something has changed you are here to entertain us and upkeep the stereotype of ignorant bear fans. But if you want my opinion on YOUR chicago bears I think they will not be so good this season. I even wonder if the lions come in 3rd instead. Cutler has never shown that he can carry his team. In denver cutler had brandon marshall to make plays plus a strong running game yearly. You traded away your marshall in berrian. Everyone knows hester is not a #1 WR so what do you got?

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 03:06 AM
Aww, I knew it was only a matter of time before the crybaby SadTown came along to still talk about ANYTHING BUT football. Ready when you are guys. :roll:Sad is running back the opening kickoff of the Superbowl for a TD and thinking it is over only to have your parade rained on (literally). :lol:

Unless something has changed you are here to entertain us and upkeep the stereotype of ignorant bear fans. But if you want my opinion on YOUR chicago bears I think they will not be so good this season. I even wonder if the lions come in 3rd instead. Cutler has never shown that he can carry his team. In denver cutler had brandon marshall to make plays plus a strong running game yearly. You traded away your marshall in berrian. Everyone knows hester is not a #1 WR so what do you got?
I am responding only to have this quote locked in forever...lol.

Tarlam!
08-23-2009, 04:48 AM

There's a bunch of Vikings fans with whom the posters here have zero problems with when it comes to discussing football. There is also zero namecalling, except the occasional reference to the "Queens". I think there is precendent enough to prove we are amicable to good, hard, fact-based football debate with rival fans.

You come here to talk smack and offend with your internet personna and content. Absolutely nothing wrong with talking smack, but you most certainly do not come here to merely talk football.

If you did, you would be less confrontational in your cyber personna, starting with changing your (highly offensive to any terminally ill person) avatar. Defending its usage merely highlights your ignorance, BTW. It has been objectively and correctly pointed out to you by many "what the actual issue is". Yet you fail to concede the point. Despite the overwhelming eveidence against you, this certainly highlights you as being predudice and even suggests to me you are a bigot.

Now, explain to me again why anybody here with any self respect would want to discuss football with you?

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 07:19 AM

There's a bunch of Vikings fans with whom the posters here have zero problems with when it comes to discussing football. There is also zero namecalling, except the occasional reference to the "Queens". I think there is precendent enough to prove we are amicable to good, hard, fact-based football debate with rival fans.

You come here to talk smack and offend with your internet personna and content. Absolutely nothing wrong with talking smack, but you most certainly do not come here to merely talk football.

If you did, you would be less confrontational in your cyber personna, starting with changing your (highly offensive to any terminally ill person) avatar. Defending its usage merely highlights your ignorance, BTW. It has been objectively and correctly pointed out to you by many "what the actual issue is". Yet you fail to concede the point. Despite the overwhelming eveidence against you, this certainly highlights you as being predudice and even suggests to me you are a bigot.

Now, explain to me again why anybody here with any self respect would want to discuss football with you?
First did you ever learn that if you choose a word to insult someone with, AT LEAST KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT. PRECENDENT? What is that? Try PRECEDENT next time smart guy. PREJUDICE NOT Predudice....and to add more to your highly intelligent insults, PERSONA, not PERSONNA( you did that one twice, so no excuse of a simple typo there). I have never had an overwhelming EVEIDENCE against me, now EVIDENCE, hmmm the court is still out on that one.

I guess your words would hold some credit where you can pull up my last 20 post and prove how I just come here to talk smack. If my avatar offends you, then close your eyes, for I have seen some on here that may offend women, children, and even animal lovers, but since they are Packer fans you look for no reason to keep complaining.

Now back to the FICTIONAL MYTH that you started this post off with saying I come here JUST TO HARASS and TALK SMACK, pull up my last 20 post or even more and lets look at the percentages.

I have had MANY on here discuss FOOTBALL with me, only the handful of whiners that are the ultimate illustration of a contradiction have a problem with me...lol. Take care kid, and move along....there's nothing to see here 8-)

Scott Campbell
08-23-2009, 07:43 AM
Ban the troll.

Tarlam!
08-23-2009, 08:05 AM
Anyone know what a fictional myth is?

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 08:20 AM
its a phrase I like to use that explains something beyond make believe and fantasy. :rs:

Patler
08-23-2009, 08:22 AM

I think it is the opposite of a factual myth.
It is very similar to made up fiction (to be contrasted with "factual fiction"), but with some historical component.

All of which brings to mind the saying about people in glass houses.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MJZiggy
08-23-2009, 08:23 AM

First did you ever learn that if you choose a word to insult someone with, AT LEAST KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT. PRECENDENT? What is that? Try PRECEDENT next time smart guy. PREJUDICE NOT Predudice....and to add more to your highly intelligent insults, PERSONA, not PERSONNA( you did that one twice, so no excuse of a simple typo there). I have never had an overwhelming EVEIDENCE against me, now EVIDENCE, hmmm the court is still out on that one.

I guess your words would hold some credit where you can pull up my last 20 post and prove how I just come here to talk smack. If my avatar offends you, then close your eyes, for I have seen some on here that may offend women, children, and even animal lovers, but since they are Packer fans you look for no reason to keep complaining.

Now back to the FICTIONAL MYTH that you started this post off with saying I come here JUST TO HARASS and TALK SMACK, pull up my last 20 post or even more and lets look at the percentages.

I have had MANY on here discuss FOOTBALL with me, only the handful of whiners that are the ultimate illustration of a contradiction have a problem with me...lol. Take care kid, and move along....there's nothing to see here 8-) Can't argue the logic so attack the grammar.

Tar, Fictional myth. Isn't that the Bears WR corps? Once upon a time, there was a talented kick returner that they ruined...

Scott Campbell
08-23-2009, 08:25 AM
Now back to the FICTIONAL MYTH that you started this post off with........

The all caps really highlighted the oxyMORON.

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 08:31 AM

I have had MANY on here discuss FOOTBALL with me, only the handful of whiners that are the ultimate illustration of a contradiction have a problem with me...lol. Take care kid, and move along....there's nothing to see here 8-) Can't argue the logic so attack the grammar.

Tar, Fictional myth. Isn't that the Bears WR corps? Once upon a time, there was a talented kick returner that they ruined...

"I guess your words would hold some credit where you can pull up my last 20 post and prove how I just come here to talk smack. If my avatar offends you, then close your eyes, for I have seen some on here that may offend women, children, and even animal lovers, but since they are Packer fans you look for no reason to keep complaining. "
What is it to argue if someone just chooses to make something COMPLETELY up?

I am sure that some of you are going through my old post trying to find an aha gotcha moment.... But like I said before, just saying I am a troll, and that I am always here to just talk smack doesn't necessarily make it so.

And I attack ones use of spelling because no person that has them many issues with developing their spelling skills should be wasting so much time on a message board. Go get some spelling practice books with the bright colors in it. :idea:

Patler
08-23-2009, 08:44 AM
I have never had an overwhelming EVEIDENCE against me, now EVIDENCE, hmmm the court is still out on that one.

Did you mean "any" instead of "an" or perhaps "not" instead of "now"? I do not understand that sentence.

I guess your words would hold some credit where you can pull up my last 20 post and prove how I just come here to talk smack.

Did you mean "20 posts", or is there something known as a "20 post" and we are supposed to look at your last one of those?

MJZiggy
08-23-2009, 08:47 AM
"I guess your words would hold some credit where you can pull up my last 20 post and prove how I just come here to talk smack. If my avatar offends you, then close your eyes, for I have seen some on here that may offend women, children, and even animal lovers, but since they are Packer fans you look for no reason to keep complaining. "

I am sure that some of you are going through my old post trying to find an aha gotcha moment.... But like I said before, just saying I am a troll, and that I am always here to just talk smack doesn't necessarily make it so.

And I attack ones use of spelling because no person that has them many issues with developing their spelling skills should be wasting so much time on a message board. Go get some spelling practice books with the bright colors in it. :idea:

Funny how you have no issue with Bearman's spelling :wink:

What Tar posted is not completely made up. It happens to be true. And the fact is that what the boys put in their avs is generally not using someone with a massive and fatal deformity to deride one of our own players.

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 08:48 AM
I have never had an overwhelming EVEIDENCE against me, now EVIDENCE, hmmm the court is still out on that one.

Did you mean "not" instead of "now"?

I guess your words would hold some credit where you can pull up my last 20 post and prove how I just come here to talk smack.

Did you mean "20 posts", or is there something known as a "20 post" and we are supposed to look at your last one of those?
No, I meant now...
and 20 post is clear.
Do you guys ever talk football? lol
You would think that a thread with a Bears fan that has evolved into a debate about his avatar would not be leading the discussion on a Packer board after a preseason win... :roll:

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 08:49 AM

Funny how you have no issue with Bearman's spelling :wink:

What Tar posted is not completely made up. It happens to be true. And the fact is that what the boys put in their avs is generally not using someone with a massive and fatal deformity to deride one of our own players.
I dont normally have a problem with anyone's spelling on a message board, but if you are looking to ridicule me, then at least know how to spell the words you are chastising me with..lol.

Edit:
And what I said was completely made up is the fact that he says I am on here just to start trouble. So I say to him and any of you that feel that way, to produce the evidence. Surely you can easily look through the archives and pull up all of my last post to prove just that. Or what you may really see is that each time I post a ignorant Packer fan gets their cheese panties in a bunch and start whining and TRYING to start trouble with me. I dont complain because it is the nature of rival fans in sports. But dont turn back around and make it seem as if I am the one kicking up dust, for I will call you on it. :twisted:

Scott Campbell
08-23-2009, 08:51 AM
Can we blame Devin Hester for the bad spelling?

Patler
08-23-2009, 08:54 AM
No, I meant now...
and 20 post is clear.
You would think that a thread with a Bears fan that has evolved into a debate about his avatar would not be leading the discussion on a Packer board after a preseason win... :roll:

You would think someone who makes his own share of spelling errors, grammatical errors and errors in word usage would not have made such an effort to attack the same in the post of another.

Your mistakes are OK because the meaning is clear, but Tar's meaning isn't clear from a few simple misspellings?
Sounds like the logic of a Bears fan! :lol:

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Can we blame Devin Hester for the bad spelling?
Sure you can Scott. Feel free to do so. Just as free as he may be while running down the field wide open on a deep Cutler pass. :wink:

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 08:57 AM
No, I meant now...
and 20 post is clear.

You would think someone who makes his own share of spelling errors, grammatical errors and errors in word usage would not have made such an effort to attack the same in the post of another.

Your mistakes are OK because the meaning is clear, but Tar's meaning isn't clear from a few simple misspellings?
Sounds like the logic of a Bears fan! :lol:
I recognize simple typos from anyone...but when you type the same word over and over again...it is deemed as a misspelling. And once again, you do not insult someone with words you dont know how to spell :idea:
lol

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 08:59 AM
And if you all are so offended with my Avatar, why do you keep posting things that you know will bring out AJ Pigeon's ugly little head for all to see?

MOBB DEEP
08-23-2009, 10:36 AM
just get rid of the avatar; no mature person will think you're weak or soft for complying. takes a big man to swallow pride and you will feel better about it

not that it bothers ME (as i try to avoid getn frustrated over things out of my cointrol), but for harmony's sake....

Tarlam!
08-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Edit:
And what I said was completely made up is the fact that he says I am on here just to start trouble.

Actually, I said this:

You've provided sufficient evidence of this behaviour on this thread alone to render any further research to support my observations completely unnecessary.

After reviewing your posts, my conclusion is that you either lack the intelligence, maturity, humility or any combination of the three to back down and act with any decency.

Tell me again, why should any of us discuss football with you?

LP
08-23-2009, 11:03 AM
its a phrase I like to use that explains something beyond make believe and fantasy. :rs:

Kinda like the idea that the Panda's are a professional football team? :D

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Edit:
And what I said was completely made up is the fact that he says I am on here just to start trouble.

Actually, I said this:

You've provided sufficient evidence of this behaviour on this thread alone to render any further research to support my observations completely unnecessary.

After reviewing your posts, my conclusion is that you either lack the intelligence, maturity, humility or any combination of the three to back down and act with any decency.

Tell me again, why should any of us discuss football with you?
Ok, I get it...I get attacked on here only by the not so literate Packer fans...behavior NOT behaviour .....geeez, just get a spell check first or something.

And you still provide no post of such behavior? Hmmm, how odd. :roll:
Like I said, you must like to see my Avatar, because you keep saying stupid stuff to keep me coming back to show it to you.

And I repeat, many others on here already discusses football with me on here, you are just one of the simple minded exceptions. :roll:

MJZiggy
08-23-2009, 04:49 PM
He's not from around here. For him it's behaviour. And things like analyse, realise, etc. On his spell check that is correct. Nothing like showing off an obvious cultural bias.

Actually, to be honest. ONE of the Bear fans stuck around when their team suffered and took his lumps. Which one of you was it?

Dabaddestbear
08-23-2009, 07:24 PM
He's not from around here. For him it's behaviour. And things like analyse, realise, etc. On his spell check that is correct. Nothing like showing off an obvious cultural bias.

Actually, to be honest. ONE of the Bear fans stuck around when their team suffered and took his lumps. Which one of you was it?
You already ready know I never leave. I actually am around more when I have something to talk about, meaning games between the Bears and Packers, win or loss. Once Again for those that may also dispute that, check the archive post.

But I just looked at you guys game in complete detail(courtesy of the DVR), and the defense do look pretty much improved. Although it was against Buffalo, it did show you guys in the right place at the right time, or so it seemed. I am going to love the stress attached to watching all the NFC North teams play this year....well not so sure about Detroit.

MichiganPackerFan
08-24-2009, 09:08 AM
{ilr]3]

Actually, I think I may have to side with DBB on the whole avatar topic: if he or she wants to use a picture of himself of herself as their avatar, who am I to judge? I can't imagine the difficulties associated with disfigurement like that, so I wish you the best in working though that challenge DBB. Stay strong.

Zool
08-24-2009, 09:13 AM
You've provided sufficient evidence of this behaviour on this thread alone to render any further research to support my observations completely unnecessary

You do realize of course that in every other English speaking country the U is added in quite a few words right? Maybe its just me, but I think the country that invented the language is probably using it properly and we have mutated it a bit. I do have crazy ideas sometimes tho.

Tarlam!
08-24-2009, 09:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences#-our.2C_-or

MadtownPacker
08-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Let's be honest, you all talk like a bunch of idiots. Only thing is dbb is a bears fan. More than enough reason to treat him like crap.

Zool
08-24-2009, 11:04 AM
Si

MadtownPacker
08-24-2009, 11:06 AM
SiYo Spanish is lightyears better than yo English.

Dabaddestbear
08-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Let's be honest, you all talk like a bunch of idiots. Only thing is dbb is a bears fan. More than enough reason to treat him like crap.
See, I like your Honesty Madtown.
As much as I love to disagree with you on EVERYTHING, I would rather for you to just admit you dont like me simply because I am a bears fan, than look for any tidbit to fake like their is another reason.

Ooooh MadTown I despise you so, and could never humble myself before ya simply because you are Packers fan! And I would appreciate if you did the same you sorry piece of Packer fan trash! :taunt:
Now that felt good.
:twisted:

Zool
08-24-2009, 11:09 AM
Could you at least photo shop that jersey to be Packer green?

MOBB DEEP
08-25-2009, 02:06 AM
SiYo Spanish is lightyears better than yo English.

mad, speaking of spanish and me not knowing a lick; y my black as got a crush on me and wifey's new cleaning lady? she is SO pleasant and affable.....works hard, on time, and respectful like im doing her a favor (unlike former russian broad)

how do u say vanessa del rio is one helluva actress in spanish? yeah, im going to hell

MadtownPacker
08-25-2009, 03:24 PM
mad, speaking of spanish and me not knowing a lick; y my black as got a crush on me and wifey's new cleaning lady? she is SO pleasant and affable.....works hard, on time, and respectful like im doing her a favor (unlike former russian broad)

how do u say vanessa del rio is one helluva actress in spanish? yeah, im going to hellIt is the slavemaster blood in your lineage. Got that Spike Lee joint "Taco Fever". You get off on the illusion of power over her.

Vanessa is way too old skool. Run a search for some of the newer Latina actresses like Mindy Vega.

Administrator
08-25-2009, 03:26 PM

how do u say vanessa del rio is one helluva actress in spanish? yeah, im going to hellIt is the slavemaster blood in your lineage. Got that Spike Lee joint "Taco Fever". You get off on the illusion of power over her.

Vanessa is way too old skool. Run a search for some of the newer Latina actresses like Mindy Vega.

So, you aren't going to help him "go to hell"? :D

MadtownPacker
08-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Buddy we are ALL going to hell pretty much.

swede
08-25-2009, 03:48 PM

Now THAT's the Madtown we know and love.

Scott Campbell
08-25-2009, 03:48 PM

Can you say hi to Harlan when you get there?

MichiganPackerFan
08-25-2009, 06:46 PM

Can you say hi to Harlan when you get there?

Did he get that gig as a tour guide?

Iron Mike
05-10-2011, 06:46 AM
Bump for the LOLZ!!!!!

mraynrand
05-10-2011, 01:09 PM
I get a kick how everyone got all bent out of shape (pun intended) about the poor disfigured kid from the movie "Mask." The irony is they should have been much more concerned for the untreatable deformities of Cher.

Fritz
05-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Luckily, Cher's daughter was treatable.