PDA

View Full Version : Lions License Plate

oregonpackfan
07-31-2009, 12:15 AM
A couple of days ago, I saw a personalized Oregon license plate which read:

"0-LIONS." :)

I am wondering if the plate belongs to a true Detroit Lions fan or someone celebrating their record setting 0-16 season. I do not know of any local high school team with the Lions as their team mascot.

When do you think the Lions will win their next game?

Lurker64
07-31-2009, 01:23 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if they win week 2. The Lions always play the Vikings tough, and the Vikings might be without the two Williamses and might have an unsettled QB situation.

They lost at Minnesota last year on a late field goal 12-10 in the game when Orlovsky stepped out of the back of the endzone, and they lost at home against the Vikings 20-16 in a game they trailed by 1 for much of the fourth quarter. For whatever reason, the Lions play the Vikings tough.

MichiganPackerFan
07-31-2009, 07:29 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if they win week 2. The Lions always play the Vikings tough, and the Vikings might be without the two Williamses and might have an unsettled QB situation.

They lost at Minnesota last year on a late field goal 12-10 in the game when Orlovsky stepped out of the back of the endzone, and they lost at home against the Vikings 20-16 in a game they trailed by 1 for much of the fourth quarter. For whatever reason, the Lions play the Vikings tough.

Just moved from Lion territory where I've been for 14 years. Can't help but be exposed to the team. If they bring even half the heart and effort they played with last year combined with upgraded talent, they'll win a couple games for sure.