PDA

View Full Version : AL HARRIS 180!

Mazzin
07-20-2006, 07:32 PM
Dont know how to post the article, Woody some help please.... read at JSO he is definatly going to be here during camp HELL to the YEA!

Tony Oday
07-20-2006, 07:36 PM
nice :) Dreds in camp gotta love it!

MJZiggy
07-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Packers' Harris will report on time
By ROB REISCHEL
Special to Journal Sentinel
Posted: July 20, 2006
Al Harris has done a 180, and the disgruntled Green Bay Packers cornerback now says he'll report on time when training camp begins July 28.

But that doesn't mean Harris will be a happy camper.

Harris, who said last month that he might hold out if the Packers didn't re-do his contract, has in essence decided to give Green Bay more time. Harris now says if the Packers don't sweeten his deal by the end of the 2006 season, he'd like out of Green Bay.

As of today, no one among the Packers' management group has given Harris or agent Jack Bechta any assurances his contract will be enhanced. Harris signed a five-year, $18.635 million extension in Sept. 2004 that takes his current deal through 2009.

"I don't want to make threats and I told my agent, Let's just chill out and see what's what,'" Harris said when reached on his cell phone Thursday. "But to me, if it's not done by a certain time, you have to look elsewhere.

"My whole thing is if you play to a certain level, you should be rewarded. I think it will get done. It's just right now, (the Packers) have a lot on their plate."

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-20-2006, 07:49 PM
goods news

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Who brought Al Harris to Green Bay?

No other than Mike Sherman.

:cool:

Bretsky
07-20-2006, 10:45 PM
IF Sherman would have traded every draft pick he used for a more established player we'd be much much better off.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-20-2006, 10:47 PM
IF Sherman would have traded every draft pick he used for a more established player we'd be much much better off.

If only Sherman would have had $35 Million of cap space, he would have done just that and we would have won the SB.

mmmdk
07-21-2006, 01:55 AM
Al Harris's back. Good! Potentially great! Buttom line though; Al wants more money. I say; then play like it or you can follow Sherman out of town. Just an opinion.

Joemailman
07-21-2006, 09:45 AM
Al Harris will have to play extremely well if he wants to get his contract extended. Ahmad Carroll is showing signs of maturity, and this may be the last year the Packers will need Harris as a starter. This is a great situation for the Packers. Harris has plenty of motivation to go out and have a great year.

woodbuck27
07-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Dont know how to post the article, Woody some help please.... read at JSO he is definatly going to be here during camp HELL to the YEA!

Ziggy to the rescue again Mazzin, :mrgreen:

That is GREAT News !!

We needed just that !

Congratulations Al Harris. Now play "like HELL is around the bend".

Bust out all you have Mon.