PDA

View Full Version : Partial's Back!

SnakeLH2006
08-02-2009, 01:45 AM
FIRST!....was gonna do a poll but that might go down bad...so fuck it.

Just noticed you logged in just now as a user on the Rat board. How it be playa? What insight do you have to bring since you were gone? I'm sure you've been reading plenty on here.

Snake saw your workout photos on another forum....you are looking buff bro. J/K.

Since the bannings, the quality of posts have went up without the bickering. That's not necessarily you (IMHO as some may say otherwise and that's cool, too) but in general.

I'm glad we have had some really good Packer discussions lately, but you (IMO) were not to the detriment to discussion.

It's always funny to hear your views, and glad to see your over the top views. It's always fun. WELCOME BACK PARTIAL!!!!!

Ole Snakey's missed ya. :hug: :lol: :rock:

Partial
08-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Hey man. Yes, I'm back. I attribute the quality of the posts having to do with actually having something to talk about (training camp) versus the nothingness that always led to Favre drama.

With that said, I'm stoked for TC and cannot wait to see how this team turns out. I think they'll be pretty darn good. Playing Raji at end is going to be a very good decision that will make this run defense very stout. They need to get Barnett healthy, and that stinks that he's on PUP and will miss the first 6 weeks of the season. As for insight, I think the key to this season will come down to Bigby. If he plays like he did at the end of 2007, we'll be a very good defense. If he plays like a recovering player or early 2007, I think they'll need to address that spot going forward.

Anyone remember how long I was banned for? Seemed to go really fast. I thought I'd miss this place more than I did. I think I only checked the Packer forum once or twice as a guest to read up on the opinions.

ThunderDan
08-02-2009, 01:59 PM
They need to get Barnett healthy, and that stinks that he's on PUP and will miss the first 6 weeks of the season.

Barnett doesn't have to miss the 1st 6 weeks of the season. You can be on the PUP during training camp and be taken off of it at any time (you can rehab but not participate in the practices). If you start the regular season on the PUP you are out 6 weeks.

Partial
08-02-2009, 02:05 PM
They need to get Barnett healthy, and that stinks that he's on PUP and will miss the first 6 weeks of the season.

Barnett doesn't have to miss the 1st 6 weeks of the season. You can be on the PUP during training camp and be taken off of it at any time (you can rehab but not participate in the practices). If you start the regular season on the PUP you are out 6 weeks.

ahh, good to know. I thinkh e may have been practicing today because from Bedard's tweets he was gettin' rowdy.

SnakeLH2006
08-02-2009, 04:34 PM
With the PackerRat timeout, I sure hope you've had time to visit Packerland and get us some scoops, Partial... :D

What's the deal with Raji? What kind of contract is he looking at getting?

gex
08-02-2009, 07:49 PM
8-)

Bretsky
08-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Welcome Back Partial

Kiwon
08-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Welcome back, you criminal :)

Partial
08-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Welcome Back Partial

How was the "art" bar last night?

Thanks for the welcome, Kiwon!

Scott Campbell
08-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Hey Partial! Good to see you back.

Freak Out
08-03-2009, 05:52 PM
The posting machine is back. Even being gone for....how long? He's still leading all Rats.

Cheers Partial.

Harlan Huckleby
08-03-2009, 05:53 PM
I know there are going to be protests against Partial's return by animal rights activists, but I say he's paid his debt and deserves another chance.

Deputy Nutz
08-03-2009, 06:49 PM
What a nice pair of balls.

Gunakor
08-04-2009, 12:57 AM
I know there are going to be protests against Partial's return by animal rights activists, but I say he's paid his debt and deserves another chance.

No, he's only served his punishment. No debt has been paid. He only now has an opportunity to make amends, to right the wrongs. I think he needs to earn his second chance, rather than be given one simply for doing time.

8-)

j/k. Welcome back P. :D

Scott Campbell
08-04-2009, 10:31 AM

Then I guess I'm for banning him again. Sorry P.

SnakeLH2006
08-05-2009, 01:24 AM

Then I guess I'm for banning him again. Sorry P.

All beavers do is eat wood and clog rivers/ecosystems....

Surely, Partial...you love yourself some beaver, no?

Partial
08-05-2009, 04:11 AM
I am a huge fan of the beaver. Love giving 'em some wood to play with.

CaptainKickass
08-05-2009, 11:47 AM
The greatest quote from the old "Leave it to Beaver" TV show.

June Cleaver, speaking to Ward:

"Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night?"

:D