PDA

View Full Version : Woodson likes new scheme

steve823
08-05-2009, 09:11 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/491/story/1361795.html

Pretty good article but I dont know how "he expects to be better" loll cant get much better then how he played last year. Still articles like this get me more pumped for the season to start, even If I have to stream all the games :(

CaptainKickass
08-06-2009, 12:26 PM
One of the things I love most about being a Packer fan, especially being I no longer reside in WI, is that we seem to get more out of market coverage than other teams. This is especially true in the "Old School" markets - IE Kansas City, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, etc.

Woodson's the man. Everyone is concerned about Al Harris-ment struggling, but I think that the scheme is actually gonna give him a boost. Think of how he had to cover Plax in the NFC Titile game all by himself. I'm guessing he wouldn't have had to suffer without help from over the top in this scheme.

Bossman641
08-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Woodson was amazing last year, but I'm thinking he could be even better this year.

He has great instincts. With a little pass rush to help him out and being able to watch the quarterbacks eyes' I see no reason why he can't improve on last year's performance.