PDA

View Full Version : Calling Out the Rats

Fritz
08-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Alright, listen up, Rats. We're a week into training camp, and we're still in threads having to do with Ron Mexico or the Williams boys. Nothing wrong with those topics, but dammit, we're in training camp and I expect a lot more.

Where's the thread containing outrage about the brief comment in the Press Gazette that James Meredith might not even make the team? Where's the thread comparing the merits of Tory Humphrey versus the free agent rookie from Michigan who hasn't been heard from in camp? Why hasn't anyone started a discussion of Brad Jones's failing of his physical, or whether Brandon Underwood has a chance to make the practice squad and not get plucked by Bill Parcells? I have not read a single thread focused entirely on pad level yet.

I'm disappointed in our performance so far, people. This is no time to slack off. We need to rebound from last year's poor performance, and we have no excuses, no distractions this year.

This is an important year, Rats. I know the regular season seems far away, but hard work now will pay off later.

Now get out there, and start some threads on the minutae of training camp!

MichiganPackerFan
08-06-2009, 10:25 AM
BAN FRITZ FOR TRYING TO START CONTROVERSY AND GETTING THE WHOLE COMMUNITY RILED UP. TALK ABOUT THE PACKERS ON PACKERRATS? WHAT F-ING NERVE. :P

The Shadow
08-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Let's talk about Brett Favre some more.

SkinBasket
08-06-2009, 10:53 AM
I've reported you Fritz. Fair warning.

CaptainKickass
08-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Where's the thread containing outrage about the brief comment in the Press Gazette that James Meredith might not even make the team? Where's the thread comparing the merits of Tory Humphrey versus the free agent rookie from Michigan who hasn't been heard from in camp? Why hasn't anyone started a discussion of Brad Jones's failing of his physical, or whether Brandon Underwood has a chance to make the practice squad and not get plucked by Bill Parcells? I have not read a single thread focused entirely on pad level yet.

Seems like you have some good ideas for thread topics Fritz. So why don't you just go ahead and start threads with the aforementioned topics instead of cheerleading the rest of the team?

Speaking to you as a seasoned veteran Fritz, we simply expect more maturity out of you by now, especially considering where you were drafted, the huge contract you've been given, and the amount of "playing" time you've had.

There's got to be someone to step up this year as a vocal veteran leader who can not only inspire, but more importantly...

"Lead by example".

I think you just volunteered.

:D

Fritz
08-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Captain, considering I was a low-round pick, I'd say you've done well by me. And I might just sit out some of these so-called "voluntary" activities just to make my point.

woodbuck27
08-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Do you own this place Fritz? :D