PDA

View Full Version : CANTON and the HALL OF FAME CEREMONIES

Bretsky
08-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Has anybody ever attended these ? Was listening to the NFL Network tonight and they noted you could show up and get seats for this as there were still some available.

Anybody going to join Bretsky when Brett Favre is inducted 5-7 years from now ?

I'll be there

Rastak
08-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Has anybody ever attended these ? Was listening to the NFL Network tonight and they noted you could show up and get seats for this as there were still some available.

I'll be there

Unlikely, it seems Packer fans now hate him. I can find hundreds of posts to support this.

:wink:

I wish I was there for Mr McDaniel. That dude was a rock.

BallHawk
08-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Obviously, when you have a guy like Favre going into the Hall it's gonna be a lot more packed than it will be for this year. Not saying this class is devoid of talent (with Rod Woodson and Bruce Smith, it's certainly not) but with a guy like Favre I'd think it's gonna be hella hard to get tickets.....at least without having to go through scalpers and pay crazy prices.

Bretsky
08-08-2009, 07:29 PM

I'll be there

Unlikely, it seems Packer fans now hate him. I can find hundreds of posts to support this.

The Packer fans will come around Rastak; not everybody is as reasonable as me right now :lol:

oregonpackfan
08-08-2009, 07:51 PM
If you have never toured the NFL Hall of Fame in Canton it is certainly worth the trip.

Tarlam!
08-09-2009, 09:10 AM

I think BF will draw a large following. I bet he asks TT to hold the speach.

Scott Campbell
08-09-2009, 09:12 AM

I'll be there

I may go when Bert gets in.

woodbuck27
08-09-2009, 09:24 AM

I'll be there

The Packer fans will come around Rastak; not everybody is as reasonable as me right now :lol:

Favre's final (here's hoping :D ) decision will go a long ways to restoring solidarity in Packer Nation. There wil always be incorrigibles that for their own lame reasons and justifications for poor judgements speak out against Favre and will get and deserve to get all the consternation such a stance deserves.

Time moves on and with that I suspect I'm going to miss Brett Favre terribly. His retirement had to come but will we ever see and feel another like him in our lives again? I hope so. :D

Brett Favre a sure first ballot HOFer. He was more than just sweet.

GO PACKERS!

woodbuck27
08-10-2009, 08:37 AM
It took too long for Bob Hayes (posthumously) to get in.

pbmax
08-10-2009, 08:42 AM

I'll be there
The Hotel room nearby is the toughest part. Then a spot for the ceremony if there is a popular, younger player such as Favre going in that year. The game itself is far easier to attend. I have been to the Hall of Fame and its incredible.

retailguy
08-10-2009, 09:04 AM

I'll be there

I may go when Bert gets in.

Ahem. His name is "Brent" and I've got the t-shirt to prove it! :wink:

KYPack
08-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Yeah, B-Man, I'll go up there when Bert Ferve makes it. All the angst will be well dissipated in 2013, or 2014, or 2015, whenever he gets the nod.

Kiwon
08-10-2009, 03:58 PM

I'll be there

Farve's bronze statue will be up at Lambeau in 5-7 years.

Packer people are the forgiving type.

MichiganPackerFan
08-10-2009, 04:17 PM

I've been over it for a while. The real question is when Favre will get over it...

Lurker64
08-10-2009, 04:51 PM

I'm going to go and cheer for Aaron Rodgers :twisted:

Scott Campbell
08-10-2009, 05:26 PM
He did a lot of really bad things in the past year. But he said no to slipping that filthy purple uniform on, so I'll eventually cut him some slack.

And I'm fine if we don't see any bigger than life NFL poster children on our roster for a while.

retailguy
08-10-2009, 06:24 PM

I've been over it for a while. The real question is when Favre will get over it...

The day after thompson gets fired.

Cheesehead Craig
08-11-2009, 03:11 PM
I have a buddy who lives there and when Brett gets inducted I may have to take him up on his offer to come on out.