PDA

View Full Version : UFC 101

Brando19
08-08-2009, 09:06 PM
I really hope Forrest Griffin beats Anderson Silva. I don't see it happening...but I would love it. Griffin reminds me of a guy you'd see at KMart with a 12 pack of beer and some toilet paper in his shopping cart. A redneck that loves to get punched.

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Well your boy Forrest got knocked the fuck out. He looked fucking worse than Rich Franklin against Anderson Silva. Silva just fucking played with Forrest. Forrest might have been bad, but Silva is the best P4P fighter in the world, Fedor go fuck yourself!

Kiwon
08-08-2009, 11:05 PM
I really hope Forrest Griffin beats Anderson Silva. I don't see it happening...but I would love it. Griffin reminds me of a guy you'd see at KMart with a 12 pack of beer and some toilet paper in his shopping cart. A redneck that loves to get punched.

Are you sure? :)

I just watch the 1st round knockout. What the heck was THAT?

Brando19
08-08-2009, 11:07 PM
What in the blue hell was that? Forrest looked like a pussy!!! He looked like Chuck Liddell (last five fights Liddell). I don't know what to say. I guess Griffin needs to train a little more. Wow.

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Get yourself a 6 pack of beer, a cigar, and a roll of toliet paper because when you see this fight, you are going to shit!

Kiwon
08-08-2009, 11:11 PM
How about some predictions.....

Penn or Florian?

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2009, 11:11 PM
What in the blue hell was that? Forrest looked like a pussy!!! He looked like Chuck Liddell (last five fights Liddell). I don't know what to say. I guess Griffin needs to train a little more. Wow.

Well no, Griffin is one of the hardest workers in MMA, he isn't a drunken redkneck like you think, he is a damn good fighter, Silva isn't a fish, he is Jaws, he is a fucking monster!

Griffin shouldn't have decided to stand with him, should have tried to pressure him against the fence, use his size and strength, but that shit is a lot harder to do than to come on an internet chat and talk about.

Anderson Silva = Monster!

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2009, 11:13 PM
How about some predictions?

Penn vs. Florian?

Kenflo might actually test Penn, but I can't bet against Penn at 155. 3 round TKO.

Skinbasket hates Hawaiians

Kiwon
08-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Round 1 - Penn.

Kenflo almost saved by the bell.

Kiwon
08-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Round 2 - Even.

Let's see some takedowns.

Kiwon
08-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Round 3 - Kenflo.

B.J. is playing it too cool. He's not acting like it's a championship fight.

He needs to turn it loose.

Kiwon
08-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Tap Out!

BJ wins.

Deputy Nutz
08-09-2009, 09:09 AM
BJ fought like he was the champion, which he was. Kenflo must have thought he was GSP. It is a little different when you weigh 165 on fight night when you are trying to lean on a guy for two rounds like GSP did against BJ several months ago. BJ was just being patient looking for his openings, he landed at least half of all punches he threw, landed a lot of short elbows in the clinch, and then finally he looked bored with Kenflo, took him down, got half guard, punched Kenny, elbowed Kenny, mounted Kenny, and then subbed Kenny.

Who is going to beat Penn at 155? Diego? Who knows, the UFC has three weight classes, 155, 170, 185 where the champions are really untouchables in their own weight class. I would even through in Machida but he has had only one defended his title once at 205, but he is undefeated. 205 is a more stacked division right now than any of the others.

Silva looked really good, I think he is better at 205 then he is at 185, and although I mentioned him as an untouchable, I think out he has the stiffest test in Dan Henderson.

VegasPackFan
08-09-2009, 01:20 PM
What was the deal with Griffin running to the back immediately after the fight was called. I dont even think he let t5he docs check him out.

SkinBasket
08-09-2009, 02:33 PM
What was the deal with Griffin running to the back immediately after the fight was called. I dont even think he let t5he docs check him out.

He's always real emotional after fights, moreso when he loses, and probably to the degree he couldn't stand himself after that display. Kinda the biggest fight he's had and he put a shitload of training and torturing himself into getting prepared. To have that be the result of all that work and pain is probably a little bit utterly devastating and marginally embarrassing to boot.

Kiwon
08-09-2009, 04:50 PM
So Silva wants to permanently move to light-heavy and give up his middle weight title.....BUT he doesn't want a title fight while friend and fellow Brazilian Lyoto Machida is champion?

Headscratcher.

Loyalty's cool, but..........

Deputy Nutz
08-09-2009, 07:47 PM

He's always real emotional after fights, moreso when he loses, and probably to the degree he couldn't stand himself after that display. Kinda the biggest fight he's had and he put a shitload of training and torturing himself into getting prepared. To have that be the result of all that work and pain is probably a little bit utterly devastating and marginally embarrassing to boot.

Actually you flubbing fuck face, Forrest lost hearing in one of his ears, and his jaw was dislocated.

Carry on.

SkinBasket
08-10-2009, 07:55 AM

Actually you flubbing fuck face, Forrest lost hearing in one of his ears, and his jaw was dislocated.

Carry on.

Excuses.

SnakeLH2006
08-12-2009, 02:17 AM
Forrest is the man.

SkinBasket
08-12-2009, 08:09 AM
You sure talk alot.

Deputy Nutz
08-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Fuck your gay ass fuck-faces....Fucking goddamn....

Snake feels he'd be a force in MMA. And I'm serious.

I base it on 100+ fights I NEVER LOST EVER 1 on 1.

Forrest is a guy I respect and emulate.

Shit...Snake would tear ALL you Rats up. Skin...Bring your old self. LMFAO. Wow...would you get torn up yo.

I used to fight a few years ago for fun in bars (fun being ripping up stupid rednecks at a party/bar that thought they could bring it...then shredding them at will)....

Shit. Forrest is a man. I'd drink beers with him (and love it) and could care less (as I saw it too....if he left)....WTF.

Maybe you feel good talking crap how he "looked the bitch", Skin...I don't.

You sound the bitch talking about it, Skin. :shock: You sure talk alot. I'll (Snake) will bring it ANY day. I like your Internet rantings overall, but when you start talking MMA/UFC/Fight stuff...you fucking lose ALL your credibility. Snake would absolutely kick your ASS completely....and then some.

Don't talk about MMA or fights EVER.

This might be one of the most retarded things ever posted here at Packerrats.

Partial
08-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Are those frat boy affliction t-shirts affiliated with MMA?

Deputy Nutz
08-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Are those frat boy affliction t-shirts affiliated with MMA?

absolutely!

SnakeLH2006
08-12-2009, 11:28 AM
This might be one of the most retarded things ever posted here at Packerrats.

LOL..I agree. I was just trying to joke around with Skin last nite on here. I PM'd Skin about it this afternoon, though, as it's looks kinda over the top and I like Skin and MMA...but truly I wasn't serious, Nutz.

Deputy Nutz
08-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Skin wants to slip you the tongue

Kiwon
08-12-2009, 05:05 PM

Is that allowed under MMA rules?

SkinBasket
08-12-2009, 05:32 PM

We modify the rules for living room bouts.

Freak Out
08-12-2009, 05:53 PM

We modify the rules for living room bouts.

Is that part of the Festivus "Feats of strength" celebration or some other holiday?