PDA

View Full Version : Injury Report After week 1 of TC

woodbuck27
08-09-2009, 10:59 AM
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20090808/PKR01/90808045/1989/GPG02/Starting-safeties-relish-critical-catch-up-time

Injury report

♦ New injuries: RB DeShawn Wynn (unknown).

♦ Still out: CB Pat Lee (back), DE Johnny Jolly (ankle), S Anthony Smith (groin), LB Clay Matthews (hamstring), WR Ruvell Martin (groin), TE Tory Humphrey (arm), RB Brandon Jackson (shoulder), WR Patrick Williams (hamstring).

♦ Returned to practice: LB Jeremy Thompson (groin), CB Trevor Ford (unknown), DE Justin Harrell (rest).

♦ Physically unable to perform list: LB Nick Barnett (knee), LB Brad Jones (back).

PACKERS!

Scott Campbell
08-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Injury report

Crap. Now what?

woodbuck27
08-09-2009, 11:07 AM
http://www.topix.net/football-players/pat-lee/2009/08/notebook-green-bay-packers-coaches-ease-defensive-linemane-justin

Notebook: Green Bay Packers coaches ease defensive linemane Justin Harrell

General Manager Ted Thompson has said he'd like to put his players in bubble wrap in training camp, and to some degree the Packers have done that with oft-injured defensive lineman Justin Harrell.

PACKERS!

woodbuck27
08-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Notebook: Broken arm could end tight end Tory Humphrey's Green Bay Packers tenure

The minor injuries continued to mount on Thursday, and the Green Bay Packers sustained their first major one.

Fritz
08-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Part of what makes a team good, as TexasPackerBacker used to write, was luck on the injury front.

The Packers could use some this year.

woodbuck27
08-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Part of what makes a team good, as TexasPackerBacker used to write, was luck on the injury front.

The Packers could use some this year.

Yup. It comes down to how well a team handles adversity.

PACKERS!

bobblehead
08-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Injury report

Crap. Now what?

I was JUST FINALLY starting to believe deshawn had matured....and then the unknown injury hits cuz he is having to work hard. Apparently he feels he has proven all he needs to :( I hate it when I get my hopes up only to be disappointed.

Packgator
08-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Injury report

Crap. Now what?

I think I heard it's a knee.

Fritz
08-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Injury report

Crap. Now what?

I was JUST FINALLY starting to believe deshawn had matured....and then the unknown injury hits cuz he is having to work hard. Apparently he feels he has proven all he needs to :( I hate it when I get my hopes up only to be disappointed.

You're too harsh, Bobble. What if the guy is just hurt? Is that his fault?

pbmax
08-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Injury report

Crap. Now what?
JSO said it looked like a knee, but last I checked, no one had definitive word on it.

And he has matured if by that you (bobblehead) mean playing through injuries. Both JSO and GBPG noticed a hitch in his giddyup Thurs/Fri. So he was still practicing through it.

Fritz
08-09-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm resurrecting the Deshawn Wynn fan club!

swede
08-09-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm resurrecting the Deshawn Wynn fan club!

Should we meet in the whirlpool or ice tub?

woodbuck27
08-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Injury report

Crap. Now what?
JSO said it looked like a knee, but last I checked, no one had definitive word on it.

And he has matured if by that you (bobblehead) mean playing through injuries. Both JSO and GBPG noticed a hitch in his giddyup Thurs/Fri. So he was still practicing through it.

Fr. Packers.com and MM news Conference:

Question: Why wasn't DeShawn Wynn suited up tonight? (Sat.8 Aug.)

DeShawn Wynn, he has a knee that's kind of snuck up on him. He was unable to go tonight and we'll see where he is Monday morning.

MJZiggy
08-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Huh. My knees usually don't sneak up on me. If anything, they're usually a little behind...

Lurker64
08-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Huh. My knees usually don't sneak up on me. If anything, they're usually a little behind...

If they snuck up on you, that would probably merit some sort of medical treatment. You have to admit that, at least...

SnakeLH2006
08-12-2009, 01:25 AM
Injury report

Crap. Now what?

Wynn holds the glue to this team as many Rats that think he'll next great Packer RB.

Ok...maybe not....Wynn might not even make the team this year. Snake is not a fan at all of Wynn. Sorry..